• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Big One
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Big One

I hope that was on the screens.

After those wild men, the next was the opposite.

"Are you inspired by what you just saw?" I asked.

"Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I simply want sex with you," he said, sheepishly.

"Okay! I'm for that," I told him. "But, I'm not the girl next door. I'm covered with cum."

"That's fine. I grew up next door to a whorehouse."

We lay down together, he mounted me, and we fucked. It's never out of style.

When he came, I kept moving my pelvis and squeezing my internal muscles to take his whole load in. When he was completely satisfied, I hugged him and got up with my hand covering my pussy.

I walked over to Gretch who was on all fours fucking two guys like a maniac, with frantic body movements, panting and growling, and even yelling. A crowd surrounded her couch, caught up with her energy.

"I need a real man to really fuck me," she screamed, humping like a demon, tossing her hair around. She was gorgeous.

I waited until they broke it off, admiring her incredible sexual energy, then announced, "I have something for you."

"Oooooo," arose from the sea of her admirers who had been watching the rodeo. What I had was no mystery.

She lay on her back, I straddled her head, and bombed her with the cum blob. She put one hand in her pussy while I was doing it, then smeared my tits with her sticky fingers.

Someone started a chant, "Cumsluts! Cumsluts! Cumsluts!"

We played with the cum, transferring it back and forth. We got plenty more from the men. Nothing was spared as we had our slimy play time.

I went back to the group waiting for me, laughing and refreshed.

Three men asked, "We want you to take cum from all three of us, in the mouth."

"Okay. Is that it?"

"Just keep it until you have all three. We really want to see if you can hold all that cum."

"Sure. I don't think that's so difficult," I bragged.

On my knees again, I sucked the first one as the others stroked next to my face, making happy fapping sounds, splashing spit on my cheeks. I rotated each one briefly into my wet blow job to keep them happy until the first one blew his load.

"God, huge!" I mumbled through a full mouth, struggling not to lose any.

The other two gleefully fucked my mouth with the load in place until, one by one, they added their oversize cum shots to the pool on my tongue.

I put my head back to try to contain it, feeling cum leak out of corners of my lips.

"Og-gay?" was all I could say with my mouth filled to capacity.

"Okay," I was told, the approval I needed. They were laughing at me.

I swallowed the whole mess, then asked, "Amazing. Is it always like that?"

"Oh yeah. We're brothers."

"Well, amazing." I licked all three clean.

Next up was a gaggle of additional men wanting to be sucked off. The word was out that I gave good head.

The biggest dick was heading for my mouth when I wrapped my hand around it, taking a moment to single it out. I liked the way the cock felt, both fat and long. I licked it up and down, from balls to wet, soft tip and back. Holding the cock in my hand, I pressed it against my cheek, looking up at the man and smiling.

"Yum yum."

Two more men joined us, taking over my lower holes, one under and one over me. I slurped on the big dick, on my back to enjoy the triple fuck. I savored the cock, sucking and licking until the man squirted his cum into my mouth and I drained the last from his balls. The other two must have liked the view because they came right after, in my pussy and ass.

Sometimes I think I'd like to do each cock individually, taking time to blend my feelings with the man's urges until we both had our delicious orgasms. But in a gangbang it's different, a whirl of activity that creates a fog of frantic motion full of dicks, cunts, cum showers and overwhelming surprises. I love both ways, but I have to admit favoring the excitement and energy of the gangbangs for most of my sexual life. Everything else is so tame by comparison.

Karl pulled us into a quick meeting to assess the situation. He estimated that more than two hundred men had already had sex with one or more of us, a huge number. We thought it was time to announce a final bukkake.

We used the carpeted area in front of one of the big screens where we sat in a semicircle, arms linked, Trina in the center. I leaned forward a little, squeezing my boobs between my arms, to show maximum cleavage, creating a maximum target from my face down across my boobs to my legs. I didn't have to wait, the cum began right away and kept going as men jacked off on us in teams, everyone wanting to spluge us at least once more before the party ended.

"Take it in the mouth," they yelled, always creative.

"Hold up your tits."

"Whoa, good one, jizzed her nose."

I was rapidly soaked. Cum oozed and dripped from everywhere. Loops of cum hung from my nipples, a fact called out by the men who loved to point to such details.

When the cum blast lessened, some men stepped up to get off right in my mouth. Or they asked me to do it, to use my hands or lips on their ready-to-go cock until I got sprayed by their spunk. Right next to me, the same was happening to Trina and Gretch.

There seemed to be no end of fresh cocks. Somehow more men stepped up, showing an erection, as soon as we finished off the previous ones.

The bukkake morphed into more gangbang. I was on the carpet with my butt in the air. A line up of guys were pumping into my pussy and ass, building a giant creampie. Someone thought I should be able to see it happen, a view I don't usually get. They brought one of the cameramen and a monitor to set on the floor close to me. There was my butt with a dick pulsing in and out, something I could feel but not usually see happening.

I was fascinated by me. I really liked the way I looked. I liked it so much that I soon got to watch myself have an orgasm. The spasms of climax had the effect of squeezing a lot more cum out of my holes, like an explosion on the screen. The watching crowd liked it too, applauding my every little twitch.

After that I couldn't see much since I was heavily invaded by cocks eager to fuck me while I was so aroused. I don't usually climax from dick in my mouth, but that night it happened, with only a little help from all the fucking and my twirling fingers. Only a little.

I couldn't see what was happening to the other two, but whenever I did meet them, we were all equally coated and dripping, cum everywhere. Perfect.

When Trina was requested again for a special, the guy had something very specific in mind. I stayed to watch.

"I want to fuck Perky's sweet tits, but I want to let go on her face too."

"Easy peasy," Gretch said. "You fuck her tits and I'll do the rest.

Trina lay on her back, holding her boobs together so her cleavage channel was as deep as possible. At the start, Gretch spit in there to lube her skin.

As the man huffed and puffed, Trina smiled at him and teased him with her tongue, licking her lips, forming kisses. She pushed her tits forward and back to increase the sensations. Gretch knelt down, close to the action ready to do her part. A circle of other men gathered around to see how it would turn out.

The man noisily came in Trina's cleavage, straining and stretching. Most of the cum was deposited right below her neck. Gretch instantly tongued up the cum smear, then provided the transfer by drooling it on Trina's face. Everyone looked at Trina, then the guy. He was delighted with the results.

Several men promptly announced they wanted the same thing, the same way. Trina and Gretch went ahead and took them on, one at a time.

As each man blew his load from tit fucking Trina, Gretch slurped it up then dripped it from her lips onto Trina's face. A few men reached Trina's face on their own, but Gretch lapped that up too, transferring it back onto Trina's face like the others.

A camera got it all onto the big screens which led to more demand for the service. Watching Trina's tit fuck got some of the audience re-energized for me too. More men wanted to fuck my ass, there were more DPs, and I sucked off an unbelievable number of men, one after another. For me it was still a hot scene, even after so many hours.

Sometimes they talked a lot.

"God, Dark. That feels incredible," he said, moaning and grinding his dick into my mouth as I sucked him.

"Um hmmm." He was using his hands to bob my head on his dick.

"You look like a goddess, the goddess of cocksucking."

"Um hmmm," was all I could say.

"So beautiful," he said, trailing off into a gasping groan as he shot his cum into my mouth.

I swallowed, licked his shaft clean.

When he could talk, I asked, "Is it a turn-on watching your goddess suck other guys?"

He didn't want to say. "All I know is you're beautiful with your mouth full of cocks and cum."

I kissed his dick. "Thank you, lover."

I asked the cameraman, "Can those last few minutes be replayed on our screen?"

"No problem, anything for you," he replied. He spoke into his headset mic.

Two guys were looking at the screen, where my "goddess of cocksucking" scene was already looping.

I heard one say, "The best moment is right after the guy blows his nuts. Watch ... there."

On the screen I saw cum loops hanging from my lips, connecting me to the wet dick.

I told the guys, "If you like that, I'll do it with you, yes?" I ran my tongue slowly over my lower lip.

They accepted and I did them together, right where they were standing.

The constant fucking, sucking, and erotic excitement was enough to get me off, multiple times. It could happen without warning, like when an orgasm came over me while two men were in me for a DP.

"Wait, wait. I have to, have to ..." I was breathless, near climax, using my fingers to make it happen.

The men paused, realizing what was going on. As I made rapid circles on my clit, feeling the intensity, stretched out internally by their dicks, the men started to play with my tits and put fingers in my mouth. When one pinched my nipple, I came, squealing and shuddering.

A minute later they were moving again in my ass and cunt. After they came I took both cocks in my mouth to clean them off while they hugged and caressed me.

After I stood up, two men emerged from the crowd, stroking themselves. I held my arms out, embracing one on each side, as they beat off onto my belly, their cum lines merging in the middle. On request, I knelt down for another man to get his shot in my open mouth. While I was down two more slapped my face with their dicks, then came there as they reached their orgasm. And another on my boobs as I pinched my nipples for him.

I lived in a cum storm.

One man said loudly, "You're covered with spunk. Get your friends to lick it up, gash."

I recruited Trina, after waiting for her to finish two men, front and back on all fours.

She was totally ready for the cum licking. We delighted in putting on a show, together on my couch. The crowd grew, noisily enjoying our outlandish behavior.

When Gretch joined us, we moved to the carpet.

We licked and sucked every square inch of each other, front and back. We got into all of our cracks, lavishing attention on boobs, sucking fingers and toes, all with lots of deep mouth kissing. We got into our moist and smelly pussies along the way, as often as we could. We cleared most of the cum, from fairly fresh to dried and crusty.

When done, we joined hands in a line for a series of bows. The guys cheered our dangling tits, asses, and cunts as we dipped and turned. We stuck out our tongues, kissed each other, then sucked and licked everything again. Definitely a lot of fun.

The cameras got it all and the men were reliving it on the screens. Their pleasure with the images led to more requests, simply pointing, "Do that again."

As a finale, I lay on my back on the floor while Gretch straddled my head. I sucked her clit to its root and licked her to an orgasm, a very animated and noisy one accompanied by mighty cheers from the wild crowd celebrating her explosive coming. Then I did Trina the same way while Gretch used her buzzsaw tongue on my clit until I exploded.

We all lay on the floor, breathing hard, so the men could unload on us, a long lasting bukkake.

Eventually it quieted down. Gretch said loudly, "We're going to the shower. If that turns anyone on, follow us."

We hadn't invited anyone to the showers before, reserving our clean up for private time after the party guests were gone. That night was different, in so many ways.

As we washed each other under the multiple nozzles in the wide, open air enclosure, we played to the audience, an audience expanded by the presence of a cameraman. Our natural playfulness was stimulated by the unruly men and knowing it would be on the screens.

Gretchen shoved a bar of soap into Trina's pussy, then worked it like a dildo until she shrieked with delight. They both sucked my boobs and I sucked theirs. Trina put one leg between mine and coaxed me to rub my pussy on her thigh until I was gasping and moaning from the sexual titillation. After, Gretchen licked off Trina's leg where it tasted like me.

Men stepped into the water to come on us. I was asked to sit on the bench seat to make it easier to hit my hair, face or jugs. At least a dozen more cum shots hit me that way and as many for the others. The men just didn't want to quit.

We had said the action was unlimited for that party, so we just had a good time in the cum and water until they were done.

It had to end and did when the men were exhausted. Karl chased everyone out and we were able to finish showering.

It was after five a.m. The door log showed three hundred and sixteen men, probably an underestimate since a lot went on that wasn't written down. We could assume we had gotten orgasms out of at least one hundred men each. I certainly felt like that could be right.

We went home very happy.

~~~~~~

When we talked about the event a few days later, we agreed the "Come one, Come all!" party had gone extremely well. Even the experimental use of cameras and screens had worked, adding another arousing dimension to the gangbang.

We also recognized that we were getting too big. We had to find another way to have all the fun and excitement without the overflow crowd. Just shooting for a bigger number wasn't the way to go.

The same day, we got a call from Mingus who was eager to talk about a movie deal. He said we were natural performers who, with his guidance, could blossom into something big.

Trina liked the idea but Gretch and I weren't so sure.

What did we do next? Each of us started with a very personal inner lust that brought us to gangbangs. We found that there was potentially a lot more to it, different ways to get to the experiences we want.

I was sure I wanted to do more, but finding the best path remained a mystery.

~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Big One
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds