• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Birthday

The Birthday

Well here we are again. It's my wife's birthday, and I don't know what to get her. She's 43 now, and although she's short at five foot tall she is big. She weighs about two fifty, but aside from the belly wears it well. I do like the roundness of her ass, and the plumpness of her soft boobs. She wears her brown hair long, and I always get her a gift certificate for the hair dresser. I need to do something different this year. I rack my brain for an answer. grabbing an advertisement magazine I page through before it hits me like a ton of bricks. A massage.

She's always complaining about being sore, and wanting a back rub. It's perfect. I check how much money I have before booking a two hour massage. Now I need some flowers to go with it. I drive to the florist, and am amazed by all the nice looking women I see. Damn I wish she was bisexual. Instead she's what I call a none-sexual. She's not a very sexual person so I tease her about it. She knows that I'm always ready to go, and that I am willing to do just about anything for pleasure. We are definitely opposites. I return home, and wait for her arrival home from work.

She comes in the house right on time. I give her a kiss, and let her settle in before handing her the flowers with the gift certificate tucked between them. She likes it, and I'm glad. I usually bomb at buying her stuff. The kids give her their presents, and the happy mom loves every scribbled on hand made thing they hand her. I bring her the cake I bought a couple days ago, and had well hidden. We sing Happy Birthday before dishing out the cake, and then the rest of the night went on as usual.

A few day pass before she tells me that she has scheduled the massage appointment for this coming Saturday afternoon.

"I just figured that the kids will be at my mom's for their sleep over so I'll treat myself to a nice relaxing time." She tells me.

"Okay. Do you want me to come with, or do you want to go alone?"

"I don't really know where this place is." She answers.

Saturday arrives finally, and I drive her to the place. It looks rather nice inside and out. The people look and act very professional. She checks in, and I am told that I can sit in with her if I prefer. I accept knowing that it will help her to be more comfortable. After a short wait a skinny blond girl calls her name, and leads us back to the massage room. She hands my wife a pink plush robe that is very soft.

"I want to keep this robe." My wife tells me.

"I don't think they'll let you do that, but you do need to get naked before putting it on." I smile.

"You're such a pervert. You just want to see me naked."

"I wouldn't complain, but you know I'm right."

"I don't feel very comfortable being naked around some stranger."

"It's usually a woman that gives another woman a massage. You are here to relax so stop being so tense about everything, and enjoy yourself." I tell her.

"I know you'll enjoy watching some stranger with their hands all over me." She smirks.

"Again, I won't complain, but they won't be touching you in the way I'd like to see."

She lays on the table face down wearing just the robe, and in a couple of minutes the door opens. The skinny blond girl walks in with a six foot plus black guy. We both look at them wondering what is up.

"This is Henry. He's the only masseuse we have today because our female masseuse just quit." She explains. "If you have no problems with it, Henry is very good at giving massages. Otherwise we will gladly reschedule your appointment when we hire another female masseuse, but I don't know when that would be."

I look at the look of concern on my wife's face, and shrug my shoulders.

"It's up to you Hon. Who knows when we'll get rid of the kids again." I reason.

She sighs, and looks at him. "I hope you're good."

"I haven't had too many complaints." He jokes.

"So Henry will be giving you your massage then?" The blond asks her.

"I guess." She answers.

I watch as the blond leaves closing the door behind herself, and then Henry walk to a small table on wheels. He pulls out a few different oils asking my wife what scents she likes. She decides on floral scents, and he mixes a few of the oils together before handing her a white towel.

"Place this over you back side, and remove the robe please ma'am." He tells her.

"Ma'am? You make me feel old."

"Well, I am respectful with pretty women." He says as he starts to massage her shoulders.

"That's good., and that feels so good."

"I'll have all of those kinks worked out before you leave here, and I'm sure you'll feel like a new woman."

Their conversation dwindles down from talking about her work and family to soft moans coming from her as he slowly rubs his way down her back. I watch noticing the contrast of his dark skin on her milky white skin. He comments on how soft she is as he works her muscles. I eventually see the top of her butt crack as he rubs the small of her back, and I know he does too. I look at his eyes to see him staring. He rubs for a few minutes before moving to her feet.

She loves foot rubs, and her moans tell me that she's really loving this. ever so slowly he works his way up her legs over her ankle. Then over her calf and knee, and then to her thighs. He stands just off to her left side while I watch from the right. I see her legs open slightly as he massages her inner thighs working ever so closer to her crotch. Her moans seem more wanting now than before. I move my chair to her feet so I can see up her legs.

He smiles as I sit, but doesn't stop or slow. I watch as he rubs her with well trained precision. I am surprised when her legs part just a bit more when his hands near her crotch. I see her pussy come into view when he rubs her thick thighs.

"Do you mind if I rub your glutes?" He asks her.

"Not at all." She moans.

I watch in surprise as he removes the towel covering her ass, and begins to cover her rear with oil. Her ass cheeks open and close as he rubs them working from the top down.

"I'm sorry if I'm out of line ma'am, but you have a very nice backside." He quips.

"Thank you." She says softly. "But you don't have to call me ma'am."

"Oh yeah. Sorry pretty lady."

He turns facing me as he rubs his way to the bottom of her ass. I watch close as her holes come into view as he works his way to her legs. I feel the pressure grow in my pants as I witness his dark hands on her white ass. Her moans grow a little louder as he massages the bottom of her ass right where her ass stops and legs begin. His fingers close in on her crotch, and I watch her ass raise up making his fingers slide across her pussy. She moans one loud moan before catching herself. He looks at me smiling. I smile back feeling my dick strain against my jeans.

"Is this okay pretty lady?"

"Yes Henry." She moans softly.

"Good." He says sliding a finger into her pussy. "You are so hot. I want to rub you all day."

He begins to finger fuck her, and her hips rock back against his fingers. I see the bulge in his pants appear out of nowhere. He fingers her for a few minutes before telling her to roll over. I watch as he covers her tits and belly with oil, and begin to rub starting with her shoulders before quickly moving down to her breasts. She arches her back as his hands near her big 40DD tits. I see as her hard nipples disappear under his big hands. He kneads them gently for a few minutes before working his way down her stomach.

When he reaches her waistline he stops, and moves to her feet. Stepping closer to me I can see the huge outline bulging from his pants. I stare at his hands as he rubs his way up her legs. When he reaches the top she spreads her legs wide enough to give me full view of her wet pussy. I gaze for a bit before I watch it disappear under his hand. Then I see his finger slide into her wet hole as he returns to fingering her. I am in awe so much that I almost miss the fact that he is now sucking on her right nipple at the same time. Her hips rock to his rhythm, and her soft moans fill the air.

He stands up, and she grabs his dick through his pants.

"It's so hard, and big." She coos.

Then she unzips his pants letting them fall to the floor. Surprisingly he's not wearing any underwear, and his dick flops free. She grabs it, and starts stroking it. He pulls his finger out of her wet pussy grabbing his dick from her. I watch as he rubs it against her hard nipple.

"I want you pretty lady."

She opens her legs wide accepting his offer. He looks right at me as he walks toward her feet. I remain silent, and stare as he kneels between her legs. I see his dick hanging down when he bends down to suck her nipples. Then I watch it as it slides deep into my wife's pussy. I hear her moan as he fills her with his meat.

"Fuck me." I hear her plead quietly as though she doesn't want me to hear.

That's all he needs to hear. His dick begins to slowly slide in and out of her. I watch her hips rise up to meet him, and soon see the white cream forming on his dark cock. I know she's loving it now. His pace quickens slowly until he's really hammering her good. I think she's had at least two orgasms already. The air is filled with the sounds of moans and skin slapping.

"Oh god yes Henry." She moans holding him tight to her.

I watch her body shake under him as he keeps fucking her. She quivers for a couple minutes not letting him free, and I hear him grunt as she wraps her legs around him pulling him closer. He rams her a few more times before she loosens her grip. Then they lay there for a few moments embraced in passion before he gets up off her. I watch his cum ooze out of her wet used pussy, and feel my own dick explode in my pants.

He hands her the towel to wipe up with as she sits up, and they kiss as though I wasn't there.

"Sorry, we went over your allotted time." He says. "I hope you feel less stressed now pretty lady."

She smiles at him.

"I think you deserve a free session for just being a wonderful person." He tells her before leaving to get his appointment book.

She looks down at the floor, and I can tell that she is feeling regret.

"What's the matter babe?" I ask happily.

"That wasn't supposed to happen. I'm sorry." She says as she begins to cry.

I step in front of her wrapping my arms around her hugging her tight.

"Don't be mad at me." She pleads to me.

I lift her chin, look her in the eye smiling. Then I take her hand, and shove it down the front of my pants.

"Ew! Gross." She protests pulling her hand back.

"That's how mad I am. Babe, that was just WOW." I tell her.

"You are a pervert."

"Especially for you." I say kissing her.

She gets dressed, and Henry soon returns holding his appointment book.

"When would you like to return?" He asks her.

"I don't know. This just feels weird."

"I want to see you again, and I won't take no for an answer pretty lady." He says soothingly. "I'm open tomorrow, or Monday. Otherwise Friday."

"I don't know."

"Babe. If you want to do it, go ahead." I encourage her.

"All three then?" Henry jokes.

"Sure." She sighs.

"Damn! I will definitely write you in for two hours each day too starting with ten AM tomorrow." He says surprised, and hands her a business card. "Here's my cell number and email. Don't be a stranger. I love to chat with beautiful women as much as massage them."

She takes the card putting it in her purse, and we make our way to the door. He steps in front of her giving her another hug at the door.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself." He says giving her a peck on the cheek before holding the door open for us.

I open the car door for her, and then sit in the driver's seat.

"This doesn't seem right." She says right away.

"What doesn't?"

"I just cheated on you."

"No you didn't. I was there. I seen everything."

"That is so wrong."

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"Well, yes. Of course I do."

"Are you going to leave me for him?"

"No. He's nice and all, but he's not really someone I would want to be with. That's why it's so wrong."

"You got caught up in the mood. It's okay. Did you enjoy it as much as it looked like you did?"

"I think so." She blushes.

"I'll take that as a yes. Was he too big for you or something then?"

"No, He is big, but it felt kind of nice."

"Then I see nothing wrong with going to him as many times as you want to use him for sex."

"But what if he wants more?"

"We'll have to make sure he knows that it's just sex then tomorrow."

"So you're going to be there again?"

"Unless you don't want me to be."

"No. I want you there."

We are soon home, and we both jump in the shower together. My dick springs up feeling her soapy body against mine. She bends down, and I slip right into her. My mind recalls her being fucked by Henry, and leaking his cum. I feel it still inside of her. It's more than I can take, and I pull out shooting my load all over her ass.

"Wow! That was fast. It's a good thing though. I'm kind of sore down there."

We wash up, and then eat some supper before going to bed for the night. I set an alarm for eight in the morning to make sure that we aren't late for her massage. She is soon snoring. I drift off thinking about what happened, and think about what will happen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds