• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 03

The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 03

123

(This story is a part of the Blackedmerica series, which is set in an alternate history. Other stories in the series include Blackedmerica: A Love Story and Nerds of Hollyweather.)

Chapter 3

As the elevator doors opened on the first floor, the women were greeted to quite the commotion.

"What's going on?" Shelby looked over at the crowd of women who were cheering at the entrance to the hotel.

"Oh, that's right, Jervonte is arriving today," Danielle lit up as she told the girls.

"The Jervonte..." "The hip-hop artist?" Shelby and Jennie couldn't believe it as they looked out at the crowd hoping to get a glimpse of Jervonte.

"Yes. He's holding a concert here this Friday." Danielle took her top off. She wanted to make an impression in case Jervonte saw her.

"Wow." Shelby and Jennie looked at Danielle and decided that they weren't going to miss out on the opportunity, so they reached around their back and undid their tops, releasing their perky breasts.

As the three of them walked over to the crowd to get a better view, they got a glimpse of Jervonte. The twenty-five-year-old hip hop artist was built like an athlete, lean and fit. He sported clothes from his own fashion line and wore a pair of sunglasses, as he posed outside for the cameras. Around his neck, he wore a gold and platinum chain showing off the symbol for his own brand.

Jervonte was at the resort to celebrate the release of his latest hit single, "I make em bounce" which had already got more than half a billion views on youtube. In the video, a busty girl is riding on top of Jervonte, and just as he raps the line, "I make em bounce" the video slows down and zooms in on the girl's breasts as they bounce in slow motion.

"My god he's hot." Danielle felt her nipples getting hard when she looked at him.

Oh yeah... Shelby gently ran her teeth over her lower lip as she looked at him.

"Jennie, see if you can..." Shelby was about to tell her photographer friend to see if she could get a couple of good shots of him. Though Jennie was way ahead of her and had managed to squeeze her way through the crowd and make it outside.

The professional photographer managed to get a couple of real good shots before she had to lower her camera and admire the sexy black man for herself.

"Let's see if we can get a bit closer as well," Shelby said as she and Danielle made their way through the crowd. As they made it out to Jennie, they noticed that Jervonte had started posing with fans.

Jervonte waved over three topless college girls who cheered when they got picked. Their boobs bounced as they jogged over to the hip hop star. Each of them giving him a small hug and kiss on the cheek when came up to him. The excitement of posing with Jervonte was plastered all over their faces. Standing in the middle of the girls, Jervonte had his arms around two of them, feeling their breasts as he posed with them.

"Should we..." Shelby wondered if they should try and get picked to pose with Jervonte. Before she even got to finish her sentence, she noticed Danielle waving her hand at Jervonte, which put a smile on Shelby's face.

After the college girls had posed with Jervonte, his beautiful assistant Nicole came over and ushered them away. The girls smiled and waved bye to Jervonte as they hurried back to their friend in the crowd who had taken pictures. They couldn't wait to post their photos with Jervonte on their social media pages. Their friends back home were going to be so envious.

"Oh, I just have to call my mom." Jenny, one of the college girls picked up her phone when she saw the photo of herself posing with Jervonte. Jenny knew that her mother Karen was the biggest Jervonte fangirl and that she would go absolutely ballistic when she found out that her daughter had posed with him.

Karen Horton was in her kitchen humming to Jervonte's latest single. She was baking a cake, and she was fully nude. Her full breasts hung down, as she leaned down and carefully ran her spatula around the cake, covering it with cream. She had just entertained two black men from her husband's workplace and wanted to make them something special before they left. When suddenly her phone rang.

"Honey!" Karen was happy to hear from her daughter.

"Mom... you won't guess who I just met..." Jenny was so excited to tell her mom.

"Wow honey, slow down, I can barely make out what you are saying..." Karen smiled as she put down the spatula. She could tell that her daughter was excited over something, but she couldn't make it out.

"I just met Jervonte!" Jenny held up the phone to her mouth and called out.

"What? It almost sounded like you said that you just met Jervonte." Karen smiled. She was sure that she had just misheard her daughter.

"I did, I just met Jervonte, he's here at the resort." Jenny held her phone closer as there was a lot of buzzing from the crowd.

"What? Are you serious... you met Jervonte?" The forty-one-year-old Karen started waving her hand towards her face in excitement.

"Yes, I even posed with him." Jenny smiled.

"Oh my god oh my god... my daughter just met Jervonte!" Karen was so excited that she started jumping up and down. Her chunky breasts, small pot belly, and big butt cheeks flopped up and down as she cheered out.

Suddenly a small pling was heard on Karen's phone.

"Mom, I just sent you a photo." Jennie tried to make herself heard over the crowd, who cheered louder when Jervonte waved over another woman to pose with him. The woman was a stunning platinum blonde with big fake tits. On her way over Jervonte, she undid her bikini top and slipped out of her thong. With a smile on her face, she pressed her naked butt up against his crotch and leaned back, as Jervonte cupped her big tits and squeezed as the cameras went off.

"Oh my god!" Karen couldn't believe it when she saw the picture her daughter had sent her. Her daughter was actually posing with Jervonte. He even had his hand on her naked breast. What Karen wouldn't do to be in her daughter's place. To pose with Jervonte. To have him feel her breast like that.

"What's all the commotion?" Charles, one of the black men Karen had been entertaining came over. He was a rather heavy set man with a big belly and the thickest cock Karen had ever seen.

"My daughter just met Jervonte!" Karen leaped into his arms, pressing her chunky breasts against his chest as she excitedly kissed him all over his face.

"The hip-hop star?" Even though Charles asked about the hip hop star, he was much more interested in Karen. He was so taken by his co-worker's wife. She was just his type. A woman with a few extra pounds on her, which were mostly in her big floppy tits and her big juicy ass. Charles could feel his fat cock grow bigger.

"Mom?" Jenny couldn't hear her mother, so she figured that they had been disconnected and decided to call her back later.

"Ye..." Karen was about to show Charles the photo when she felt his cock against her belly.

"Oh." Karen smiled as she looked at Charles who nodded. With all the talk of Jervonte, Karen was so horny.

"Ehm, honey, I have to go, but please call me back later, I really want to hear all about Jervonte." Karen didn't even notice that her daughter had hung up as she put the phone down. Her eyes were on Charles's thick black cock. After giving Charles a smile, she slowly got down on her knees and reached up.

Wow... His cock felt so heavy in her hand. Her fingers barely reached around half of its girth. She had to put her other hand on it for her fingers to fully meet in the middle. With a smile on her face, she let go with her left hand and moved her right up and down, making his bulbous head and front half of his cock dangle up and down. She loved how it looked.

"Careful, you don't want to hit yourself with it." Charles smiled, though it put the idea into Karen's head.

Karen gave Charles a wicked smile as she leaned in and gently patted his cock against her face.

"You're a freaky woman Mrs. Horton." Charles smiled as Karen nodded and stuck her tongue out, tapping his big cockhead against it, feeling the sweet taste of his liquidy precum.

Karen couldn't wait to feel it in her mouth. After one last lick, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and leaned in.

"Mmm..." She took his bulbous cockhead into her mouth and began to suck it.

In front of the hotel, Nicole ushered away the platinum blonde who looked back and blew Jervonte a kiss.

"The label wants you to give them a call once you have the time." Nicole leaned into Jervonte. As she did she felt his hand on her tight butt.

Mmm... Nicole loved working for Jervonte so much.

"You wearing the gift I gave you?" Jervonte looked at his gorgeous assistant in her skinny white dress. Her Italian heritage not only shined through in her long dark hair but also in her beautiful features. She was tall, had a fit body from years of fitness, and a real tight butt.

"Oh yes..." Nicole felt the butt plug in her ass.

"And thank you again, it was such a thoughtful gift." Nicole smiled. She had seen all the women Jervonte had butt fucked during her time with him. She knew how much he loved sticking his big black cock into a woman's ass. What made the gift so thoughtful in Nicole's eyes, was that she knew that he only gave it to women he truly liked.

Jervonte gave his assistant an appreciative nod. As she left his side, Jervonte looked down and checked out her tight ass. Nicole could almost feel his eyes on her butt, as she swayed her hips as sexy as she could.

Mm mm... Jervonte smiled to himself as he turned over and looked over at the crowd. He was going to pick one more fan to come over and pose with him before he went into the hotel.

Just at the corner of his eye, next to an Asian girl taking photos, he saw a stunning black woman and equally stunning blonde.

"Oh my god... is he waving us over?" Shelby saw Jervonte motioning for her and Danielle.

"Just... play it cool." Danielle tried to convince her new friend. Though more than anything, it was herself that she tried to convince since she was trembling with excitement.

Danielle took a breath. "Let's go." She and Shelby walked towards Jervonte as the crowd of envious women cheered them on.

Both women looked at Jervonte with such arousal and excitement, their nipples pointing straight up.

"Hi..." Was all that came out of Shelby's mouth when she suddenly stood in front of him.

"Hi." Danielle wanted to come up with something cool to say, but in the moment she couldn't.

"Hey." Jervonte was as suave as ever as he checked out the two gorgeous and topless women standing in front of him.

Being so close to Jervonte, Danielle felt her heart racing. He was so sexy and she so badly wanted to make an impression on him. It then came to her as she got a racy smile on her face. Turning around, she reached down and pulled her snug skirt up around her waist, showing him her thick and naked butt. Looking back up at Jervonte, she bent over and pressed her big butt up against his crotch.

Yeah... Jervonte nodded approvingly as he put his hand on the woman's hip and checked out her fantastic ass.

Mmm... Danielle could feel the big bulge in his pants between her butt cheeks. She slowly rubbed her butt over it as she glanced back at Jervonte and saw the smile on his face. His smile made her feel so hot.

Wow... Shelby was rather envious of Danielle's confidence to undress and press herself up against Jervonte like that. Though it must have felt amazing pressing her butt up against, what Shelby knew was the outline of Jervonte's thick cock.

Looking up at Jervonte, the way the sun hit his face, Shelby gasped at how sexy he was. She could feel her pussy getting moister and moister by the second. If he were to lean over and press his hot lips against hers, she would orgasm instantly.

Oh... Shelby suddenly felt Jervonte slide his hand down her lower back and place it on her butt, gently squeezing her. When he did it came to her that there was a crowd of people around them, taking photos. She had been so into him that for a brief moment it had only been the two of them. Everyone else had faded away.

Realizing that she might have squandered her chance to take a great photo with Jervonte, Shelby took a deep breath and decided to be more like Danielle. So with a smile on her face, she leaned into Jervonte, pushing her breasts into his chest, and arched her butt up into the air.

That's it, Shelby... Jennie snapped off a few more shots of Shelby and Danielle with Jervonte. Now that her friend had gotten into it, the photos became a lot hotter.

That's more like it... Jennie zoomed in and got some amazing shots of her friends. Danielle looked hot bent over. Her natural breasts hung down, as she slowly grinded her thick butt up against Jervonte's crotch. Shelby looked even sexier now that she had actually started posing. She looked up at Jervonte with her beautiful smile, her body pressed up against his, and her butt arched out towards the crowd. Jervonte even had his hand on her butt, which made for an even better photo.

This is going up on the twitter feed... Jennie smiled as she sent the photo, which had automatically uploaded to her phone from her camera to Sandra Mills, who handles the twitter account for Molly Magazine.

"Oh my gosh." Sandra sat at her desk when she received the photo and immediately recognized her co-worker Shelby with Jervonte.

Within a minute she had sent out the tweet; "Molly's very own reporter, Shelby Harrington, posing with superstar Jervonte. #luckywoman"

Over in Los Angeles, Ben Adkins sat at his desk working on his Tarzan interview.

"Hey Ben, you seen what they just tweeted from Molly?" Ben's friend and assistant editor at Cuck Magazine, John Halbert came over to Ben's desk.

"No." Ben looked over at his other monitor and pulled up his twitter feed.

Ben's jaw almost dropped when he saw the photo of Shelby posing with Jervonte. She looked so amazing. She was topless. She had probably worn that skimpy bikini that Ben had seen Danielle give to her earlier.

"That's your girlfriend, isn't it?" John asked.

"Yes, Shelby." Ben felt his penis itching to be touched when he saw the smile on Shelby's face and the way Jervonte was feeling her bare butt.

"Wow, if that was my wife, I would have that photo framed," John said as he saw a reporter trying to get his attention.

"Yeah..." Ben couldn't take his eyes of the photo as John nodded and left to see what the reported wanted.

As he walked down between the desks, John glanced back and saw Ben disappear into the bathroom. John couldn't blame him. If that had been his wife Margaret in the photo, he would have been in his office right now, with his pants around his ankles.

Over by the resort, Jasper Timms struggled with some heavy luggage. Since Jervonte arrived, they had been greeting new guests further away from the hotel, so the bellboys had to carry the guest's luggage quite a bit further than usual.

"I can't believe that we're staying at the resort the same week as Jervonte is here. And you almost had me book us next week." Shannon looked over at her sister Carol as they walked behind the bellboy carrying their cases.

"For once I'm glad that you didn't listen to me." Carol smiled.

As the tree of them made it up to the front of the hotel, Jasper sat down their suitcases and let out a small sigh of relief.

"Phew..." He wiped his brow. It had been quite the day. He had been carrying luggage up the long driveway all day, in the hot sun, ever since they shut it down for Jervonte.

"Oh." Carol got a glimpse of Jervonte through an opening in the crowd.

"Could you take a picture of us, and try and get Jervonte in the photo," Carol asked Jasper.

"Of course Ma'am." Jasper politely addressed her as he took her camera.

"Thank you." The two sisters got together and looked back to make sure Jervonte was in the shot.

Jasper looked at them through the display on the back of the camera. The sisters were in their mid-thirties. They both had a bit of extra weight on them, not to the point that they were overly overweight, just a bit chubby.

Having made sure that Jervonte was right behind, the sisters reached around their backs and undid their dresses.

Jasper gulped when he saw them pull their tops down and reveal their large and heavy breasts.

"Make sure you get a good shot of Jervonte," Carol said again as Jasper nodded.

As he zoomed in on the sisters to get a better view of the two of them with Jervonte, Jasper glanced down at their naked breasts. They were so full and had such a natural sag to them. Jasper gulped once more as he felt his penis stiffen in his pants.

"O... okay, smile," Jasper said as the sisters smiled excitedly.

"Snap!" Just as Jasper took the picture he got a surprised look on his face, like he had just seen someone he recognized over by Jervonte.

"Ehm, one more?" Jasper wanted to use the camera to see if he could get a better look at the person.

"Sure." Carol and Shannon smiled.

Holding up the camera, Jasper zoomed in as much as he could on Jervonte.

Danielle... His eyes widened and he gasped when he realized that Danielle was posing with Jervonte. Jasper felt his penis stiffen even harder in his pants when he saw that Danielle had bent over, and pressed her thick butt up against Jervonte's crotch.

"Is something wrong?" Carol noticed that the bellboy was looking a bit surprised.

"Ehm... I think that's my girlfriend who's posing with Jervonte." Having seen Danielle's beautiful smile and the excitement on her face through the camera, Jasper wished that he could have been there and experienced the moment with her. He knew how much she loved Jervonte's music.

"Oh wow." The sisters said as they turned around and saw the black woman posing with Jervonte.

"If you want you can take a picture of them, and I can send it to you later." Carol looked over at the cute bellboy who lit up.

"You don't mind?" Jasper had thought about taking up his phone, but he knew that he couldn't get a good shot with no zoom.

"Not at all." Carol smiled.

"Wow, could you imagine getting to press your butt up against Jervonte like that." Shannon looked through the crowd when she noticed two handsome black guys looking at her and her sister.

Oh wow... Shannon had to take a breath when she saw them coming over.

"You ladies just arrived?" Wayne looked over at the two sexy and busty women. He nodded to himself as he glanced down at their big natural breasts hanging out of their dresses. He loved women who had some meat on them.

"Yes." Shannon suddenly felt a bit shy as she looked up at the super hot black man. He was big and barechested. Shannon gasped when her eyes glanced down at his shorts and saw the huge bulge.

"I'm... Carol." Carol looked over and smiled at the other black man. She saw that he was checking out her naked breasts. She felt so glad that she hadn't covered up.

"Dushawn." Dushawn smiled and gave Carol a sexy look.

Oh my god you're so sexy... Carol had never felt her nipples get so hard before. She looked up at the half-naked black man. She imagined being embraced by his strong and muscular arms. Feeling his weight on top of her. Carol let out a soft gasp when she saw him reach over.

Oh yes... feel my breasts... She closed her eyes for a second hoping that he would lay his strong hand on her breast.

Instead, he took her hand and gave it a small kiss whilst he looked up into her eyes. Carol felt her knees weakening.

"Seeing as you have just arrived, Dushawn and I thought that we could show the two of you up to your rooms." Wayne gave Shannon a sexy glance.

The sisters found themselves too aroused to even say yes. They simply nodded and gasped softly as the two handsome black men took their hands.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds