• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 02

The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 02

12

Life can be so unpredictable sometimes. One minute, it can seem like the world is at your feet, and the next, everything is turned around and you can't tell which way is up. That's how I feel right now.

It has been over two months since my girlfriend, Jessica, and I were blackmailed into having lesbian sex with our former teacher, Ms. Wescott; a memory that continues to haunt and torment me. Life is slowly starting to return to normal, but I still struggle daily under the weight of my burdened conscience.

I still keep in contact with Jessica, and even though our experience with Ms. Wescott has been a serious trial in our relationship, we've remained close. Thankfully, my family life has also remained in tact. My relationship with my parents and siblings has stayed about the same, even if they've noticed slight changes in my behavior at times.

And now, here I am, in my bed, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about life. "It's ready, come on down," my Mom called out from the kitchen as she finished preparing dinner. As I came out of my room and started to descend the stairs, the doorbell rang, and my father promptly opened the front door. To my utter disbelief, it was Ms. Wescott standing in the entryway. Upon seeing her, my knees went weak, my entire body became flush, and I felt a sense of sheer panic that I've never experienced before in my life.

"Hello! Thank you so much for having me!" Ms. Wescott politely said as she leaned in to give my Dad a cordial hug. She looked at me, her chin resting on his shoulder, and scrunched her nose as she smiled wide and bit her tongue. It was a playful gesture that would seem innocent to any onlookers, but given our history, it chilled me to the bone. This woman, to me, was the Devil incarnate.

Just then, my Mother stepped into the room. "Welcome, Ms. Wescott!" she said warmly, as she then turned towards me. "Jessica, I've invited Ms. Wescott over for dinner tonight. She has news that she'd like to share with you, and we wanted it to be a surprise."

"Fantastic!" I begrudgingly said through my clinched teeth and fake smile. My entire body was trembling with nervous energy, but I had to act as normal as possible.

Just then, my 14 year old little sister ran up to greet Ms. Wescott, giving her a hug. "Oh, my! Hello there!" said Ms. Wescott, crouching down. "Let me take a look at you. Wow... You're really growing up to be a beautiful, nice, young lady, aren't you?" she said glowingly. I felt sick to my stomach, and swore right then and there that I'd get my revenge on her if she ever did anything bad to my family. But for now, I held in my anger, and tried to stay calm.

At dinner, Ms. Wescott made an announcement. "Samantha, as you know, our annual, week-long religious retreat for young women coming up, and I would love for you to come and be one of the camp counselors!" she said. My heart skipped a beat. The thought of spending an entire week in seclusion with Ms. Wescott absolutely terrified me. Already resigned to my fate long ago, and not wanting to invoke her ire in any way, shape or form, I reluctantly agreed. "Sure! That sounds great," I replied, trying to sound as authentically excited as possible.

"Wonderful!" Ms. Wescott replied. "I actually have two spots open at the moment, and I'm thinking that your friend, Jessica, might want to join us. I'll have to see if she's available during that time, or if she's tied up." I could see this coming a mile away. Of course she would include my secret girlfriend in whatever gross plans she had.

Not wanting to be in this woman's presence any longer than I had to, I felt the urge to excuse myself early from the table; however, I stayed, as I wanted to keep an eye on her around my family. I felt like a dog protecting a flock of sheep from a hungry wolf.

The rest of the dinner went off without a hitch, and Ms. Wescott adjourned home. Nobody ever suspected any sort of past deviant activity between the two of us. Ms. Wescott was a woman of patience, discipline, and above all, cunning. Even if I despised her, I could still recognize her strengths.

Jessica ended up agreeing to go as well, and in the days leading up to the retreat, her and I talked about running away together, and just disappearing. Still, the thought of our families finding out about our secret activities, even if we weren't around, was more than we could bear. We had to see this through.

The morning of the retreat arrived, and all of the staff and students gathered at the school to prepare to leave. Ms. Wescott greeted us in the parking lot, and gave both Jessica and I a big hug. "I'm so happy that you two made it! I'm really going to need your help on this trip," she told us. Jessica and I nervously averted our eyes away from her, remaining silent. We packed onto the bus, and made our way out.

The bus trip itself was pleasant enough. Jessica and I sang songs with the group, shared stories, and did what we could to pass the time. It was actually a welcome distraction from our impending doom.

Arriving to the campground, I stepped off the bus, inhaled the fresh air, and took a moment to appreciate the life-affirming splendor of nature. I've gone on a few retreats here in the past, and I knew the area well. The camp itself covered a large stretch of land, and everything was always clean, modern, and looked truly idyllic. In all of my time spent here, never would I have guessed that it had a seedy underbelly, all under the direction of a woman who was the very picture of immaculate, Christian living.

Jessica and I spent the first day under the guidance of our fellow auxiliary staff, as they helped orient us with our duties and get us settled in.

The next three whole days after that were spent in complete service of the camp, its staff, and the attendees. During this time, Jessica and I really got to know many of the girls, even better than we already knew them from school. We played games with them, set up and supervised their activities, and helped them with any of their needs. I wanted to warn each and every single one of them to stay away from Ms. Wescott, but was paralyzed with fear for what would happen if she ever found out what had been said.

On the fifth night, while all of the girls were ending their day with a short, brisk nighttime walk and hot showers, Ms. Wescott called Jessica and I over to the dormitory where all of the girls stayed. When we arrived, only Ms. Wescott and two other staff members were present.

"Hi girls," Ms. Wescott said, "I want to let you know about something that has happened. Last night, it was reported to us that two of the girls were found to be smoking marijuana. We cannot ignore this, and so we're going to do a quick check of their belongings."

Knowing Ms. Wescott, my guess was that she was going to use any evidence that she could find as leverage against its owner, so that she could have her sick way with that individual. "God," I said to myself, "if you exist, please don't let them find anything." As they started their search, my stomach was in knots.

"Bingo!" Ms. Wescott exclaimed, as she produced a small bag of marijuana from one of the backpacks. Shortly thereafter, she then repeated her success with the second accused girl's duffle bag.

Ms. Wescott then motioned over one of the other staff members. "Please have these ladies gather their belongings and report to my quarters when they return," she said. "Jessica, Samantha, please come with me. I need your assistance." Ms. Wescott then lead us back to her cabin. On our way there, my heart was racing, and felt like it was about to beat out of my chest. Looking over at Jessica, I could tell that she wasn't doing any better.

Arriving to Ms. Wescott's cabin, the front door opened to reveal a cozy scene. In the living room there was a long, mid-century style couch with large cushions that lined the nearest wall on the right hand side. Across from the couch was a wood burning fireplace, and between them was lengthy, yet very sturdy coffee table made out of solid oak that stood about 18" high. To the left of the doorway was a small dining area, and towards the back of the cabin was a kitchen, with a hallway on the side of it that lead to a bathroom, a guest room, and to the master bedroom which also contained another bathroom. Thick, walnut brown shag carpet covered the entire floor throughout the house, except for the kitchen and an area directly in front of the fireplace, which had tile and brick, respectively. The entire cabin had a rustic decor, and was lit by a combination of white and amber lamps, both of which worked to cast a soft, pleasant, golden glow in all areas.

"Have a seat on the couch, ladies," Ms. Wescott said to us, "I'd like to let you know why you're here today." This was the first time this trip that we were alone with her, and as such, we were filled with apprehension.

"I would like the both of you to become my instruments of destruction, as well as my disciples. You are going to help me discipline the two girls who are about to arrive," Ms. Wescott said in the most matter-of-fact way possible.

"Please don't make us do anything to them!" Jessica said with desperation in her voice. "Haven't you already done enough?"

Ms. Wescott, without hesitation, replied, "As I've told you in the past, Jessica, this is my purpose on Earth. It is a sacred duty, given to me by Satan himself, and one that I take very seriously. I cannot ignore that fact. Moreover," she added, "you wouldn't ask a snake not to slither, would you? My actions are simply in my nature, and I do as I please." At this point, after all that has happened, this explanation actually made perfect sense to me. She was just a naturally evil person under the direction of Satan himself.

Ms. Wescott then walked to the dining room table and picked up a small, wooden, ornate container about the size of a shoe box, and then handed it to me. "Please, open it," she said.

Inside was a strange looking dildo resting upon the red, silk lining of the box that housed it. The dildo was solid white in color, and had an odd shape, with various curves and protrusions that I couldn't make sense of. After studying it for a moment, Jessica and I looked at each other with confused expressions.

"You two are so precious!" Ms. Wescott said while giggling. "This is what's called a 'strapless dildo.' I'll explain how it works: the shorter part of the dildo, called the 'pony,' goes inside of your pussy, while the longer, 9 inch part, called the 'horse,' is used to fuck the girl front of you. The sloaped area between the those two points, which presses against your clit, is called the 'saddle.' "

"Samantha, tonight I am giving you the distinct honor to wield this tool. The Dark Lord has lovingly named her 'The White Horse,' after the horse ridden by Conquest, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. You are my rider now, and an agent of judgement and destruction. Tonight, you are on a conquest for teenage pussy, and you will not be denied," Ms. Wescott said.

My head started spinning. I was expected to defile another girl with this thing? I didn't know if I could go through with it, even if it meant ruining my own life, as well as Jessica's. I wanted to cry.

Before I could further process what was going on, Ms. Wescott said to us in a sharp tone of voice, "Now ladies, quickly, go shower and get ready for our arrivals. I've placed clean towels and staff uniforms in the restrooms for you. I'm going to get the fireplace started and get ready myself. Snap snap!" We immediately arose and did as we were told.

Jessica and I finished showering and getting dressed, and we started making our way back to the living room when we heard a soft knock at the door. Ms. Wescott stepped out from the front room to answer it, now dressed in her black overcoat. Jessica and I knew exactly what was underneath her outfit; the dominating strap-on dildo that had given us both so much pleasure, and yet so much grief.

Ms. Wescott opened the door to reveal her two new victims. Jessica and I knew both of the 18 year old girls very well. Their names were Alice and Leslie.

Alice stood about 5'8", and had straight, soft, natural red hair that went down to the middle of her back. She was of Irish descent, and had a light patch of freckles on her face, fair skin, light green eyes, and a set luscious, full lips. She wore a B cup, and her body was tone and fit. Alice was a very cute, perky, innocent looking girl with an outgoing personality.

Leslie, standing about an inch shorter at 5'7", had dark, black hair that went down just past her shoulders. She was of Asian descent, and had an absolutely beautiful, heart-shaped face with the most wonderful smile. She had a slight overbite, which gave her an adorable, if not quirky, quality. Nonetheless, she was a total hottie. Leslie also wore an A cup, and had a slim, soft body. She had a reserved personality, but she always struck me as a person of great intelligence and thoughtfulness.

"Come in, ladies," Ms. Wescott said with contempt in her voice, as she directed them towards the couch.

"We had reason to believe that you two have been doing drugs here at camp," Ms. Wescott said. As soon as she said this, the girls' faces went red with shame. "As such," she continued, "we did a search of your belongings, and we found the evidence. What do you two have to say for yourselves?"

Both Alice and Leslie burst into tears. "A girl at camp gave it to us yesterday, and we've only tried it once! It was only a little, and we didn't even like it!" said Alice.

Ms. Wescott, folding her arms and taking a deep breath in before releasing a sigh, replied, "I understand, but this school has a zero tolerance policy for drug use, and you did this on what is technically school property. This will result in your expulsion from the school, and I'm going to have to call your parents to come pick you up early from camp. I'm so sorry," she said with feigned sympathy in her voice and a concerned expression on her face.

"Also," Ms. Wescott added, "I'm very worried that if you're into drugs, that you may also be having premarital sex. These things often times go hand-in-hand."

"No, we've never had sex in our lives, and this is seriously the first time that we've ever done anything like this! Please, don't call our parents!" Leslie said while sobbing into her hands.

Ms. Wescott grabbed a tissue box, and walked over to the girls. "Dry your eyes, ladies. I think we can work something out," she said. "I'll tell you what... I'll make all of this go away, but in return, I need you to have sex with me, Samantha, and Jessica."

Their eyes both went wide as they let out a gasp. They looked away each other, then at Jessica and I, and then down at the floor. Truly, Ms. Wescott's directness can be quite disarming.

"But the choice is yours," Ms. Wescott continued. "There's the door. Just know that if you stay, your wellbeing is my top priority, and that I would never do anything to put you in harm's way. Also know that Samantha and Jessica won't talk about goes on here either, because you two aren't the only ones who I have dirt on. Their lips, just like mine, are sealed."

It was true. As much as I wanted to scream from the mountaintops and tell everybody what was happening, and to tell these girls not to accept Ms. Wescott's offer, my tongue was tied due to my own past indiscretions.

Alice and Leslie were absolutely stunned, and were left speechless. A heavy silence fell over the room, broken only by an occasional crackle from the logs in the fireplace. Then suddenly, and to my horror, I saw them both give an ever so slight nod of approval.

Ms. Wescott wasted no time enacting her grotesque scheme, allowing her prey not even a single moment for reconsideration. "Excellent!" she exclaimed. "Now stand up and take off all of your clothing. Samantha and Jessica, you do the same." Alice and Leslie took a few moments, slowly got up, and hesitantly started to disrobe. Their faces were flush with embarrassment, with tears running down their cheeks, while Ms. Wescott looked on with a look of triumph and satisfaction in her eyes.

Once we were all undressed, Ms. Wescott continued her instructions. "Alice, Leslie, please sit down," she said, motioning towards the couch. "Jessica and Samantha, I want you to sit behind them. I need you to kiss them on their necks, lips, behind their ears, and squeeze their tits at the same time."

Ms. Wescott knew exactly how to get a girl ready, and she fully respected and utilized the erogenous zones of the female body, making sure to stimulate as many of them at the same time for maximum effect.

I know that Jessica and I didn't hold what was happening against each other. Even though we don't like the thought of each other touching other girls, we both knew that this had to be done.

At the direction of Ms. Wescott, Alice sat in front of me, and Leslie sat in front of Jessica. "Jesus... I'm really doing this. I'm helping this woman to use and pervert these young women," I thought as my lips first touched Alice's, and my hand reached around to grab hear bare breast.

Ms. Wescott, not being one to just watch, got down on her knees in front of us and immediately started rubbing the clits of both girls at the same time. Of her many talents, apparently one of them was being ambidextrous. Upon Ms. Wescott's initial touch, Alice inhaled sharply through her nose, and shortly thereafter had irregular breathing patterns as she became overwhelmed with sensations that I'm sure she'd never experienced before.

I knew firsthand how magical Ms. Wescott's fingers were, and that these two girls weren't going to last long.

And I was right. A few minutes later, Ms. Wescott stopped, looked up at us with a big smile on her face and said, "Ready so soon, ladies? This is why I love young women. Those teenage hormones coursing through your veins make my job too easy. I bet that when God created you, he had moments like this in mind."

I contemplated what Ms. Wescott had said for a moment. She was undoubtedly a person with vast theological knowledge, but I wondered how much of her rhetoric she actually believed, and how much of it was just being used to shake the foundation of our faith.

"Samantha, it's time to saddle up, sweetie!" Ms. Wescott said as she produced the white dildo from the box. "Alice, take a seat next to Samantha; I need to prepare her for the journey ahead."

Ms. Wescott grasped the dildo in her hand, got down between my legs, and slowly placed the "pony" end inside of my pussy. I was already damp from my makeout session with Alice, so I offered little resistance. Once it was fully inserted, Ms. Wescott fastened a separate harness to my waist; it had a metal ring in front that the dildo fit through, thus tightly securing it to me. It felt so strange having this toy inside of me, and it looked strange as well.

Ms. Wescott then started to give my new appendage an extremely sensual blowjob. She licked the dildo on all sides, sucked it, and kissed the tip, all while maintaining eye contact with me. Her actions stirred a feeling inside of me that I wish would stay suppressed.

Raising up and looking at Jessica, Ms. Wescott said, "Jessica, please keep Leslie company, and make sure that she doesn't get bored." She then grabbed Alice by the hand and lead her to the coffee table, making her kneel down and bend over at one end of it. "Samantha, she's all yours," Ms. Wescott said to me.

I anxiously moved behind Alice, and went down to my knees. "I can't believe that I'm going through with this," I said to myself as I placed the tip of my dildo at the entrance to her pussy, gently making pressure. "But she did this to herself," I thought. "This isn't my fault, it's Ms. Wescott's! I can't be held responsible for what's happening. And if it wasn't me doing this right now, it would be somebody else." This is how I tried to justify it in my mind, but I knew that what I was doing was grievously wrong.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds