The Blossoming Gallows Ch. 01

"I'm amazed you can bear to wear all those clothes!" She giggled. "Me, I like to travel light, especially in the heat." She wriggled, hugging herself happily. "Not that I travel much! It's nice here. Nice and tranquil. I don't think I could ever bring myself to leave."

"Y-yeah." He bit his lip. He was getting awfully hot. "Well, um... I should really..."

"Would you like me to take your hat and coat?" she asked suddenly. "It's only polite."

Cedwyn blinked. He hesitated, then nodded, confused. "Sure? I guess."

She smiled politely as a pair of green vines extended from the forest canopy. Cedwyn jumped as one of the vines snatched his hat from him, as the other slipped beneath his coat and slipped it off of him. It tickled a little as it made its exit.

A warm breeze rustled his hair, and he yawned. He felt much better now, admittedly. Now all he wore was a simple white shirt and his breeches.

"There you go, boy!" Lilyana said, looking quite satisfied with herself. "Isn't that much more comfortable? Haven't I made you more comfortable there?"

"Yes," he answered, blinking rapidly. He felt oddly light-headed, and took a deep breath to steady himself. But strangely, this only seemed to make it worse. "Yes, Lilyana."

She beamed down at him. "Gooood," she cooed. The way she enunciated that word sounded nice. Almost suggestive. The way her lips formed a little 'o' as she made the sound, like she was readying to kiss... "I want you to be comfortable. Don't you want that?"

"I suppose so." He bit his lip. She was making it very awkward to refuse. Especially since now she had his hat. "Listen, um..."

"How are you feeling, Cedwyn?"

He blinked. "What?"

"How are you feeling, dear?" She leaned over the edge of her flower, smiling down at him. The very tops of her cleavage pressed against the petal. "You seem a bit... bothered."

Cedwyn felt hot in a way that had nothing to do with the heat. "I'm fine," he said quickly.

"Are you sure, dear?" She tutted. "Because I think you want to tell me something, don't you?"

"I... I, um..." He stared up into Lilyana's gleaming, sparkling green eyes. "I... yes," he admitted at last, unable to lie to her face.

"I thought so," the alraune purred. Cedwyn jumped slightly as a vine settled on his shoulder and massaged it slightly, as if to soothe him. "You wanted to tell me something. Something very important."

"Yes."

"Yes, that's right, isn't it?" Lilyana's eyes gleamed. Her voice was a dulcet purr, like the strumming of a harp. "You needed to tell me this, but you were too embarrassed, weren't you? You didn't want to offend me."

Cedwyn bit his lip.

"You shouldn't have worried." The vine at his shoulder slithered up and patted his head. "I'm not offended one bit!"

"Y-you're not?" Cedwyn blinked, glancing briefly up into the treetops, wondering if his hat and coat were already being returned to rectify this misunderstanding. He didn't see them, though, and quickly returned to staring into Lilyana's pretty, pretty eyes.

"Of course not," sweetie!" she said, in an almost motherly tone. "But you must always tell me the truth, understand? Never lie."

"No."

"Repeat what I just told you," she said, her expression turning a little stern.

"I..." Cedwyn tried to gather his throats. It was like grasping at clouds, and it took him what felt like a solid minute to recapture them all. "I must always tell you the truth, Lilyana."

"Of course you must!" The vine stroked through his hair as he stood before her. "Dear boy, never worry that I will be angry with you. You must tell me these things so that I can help you!"

Cedwyn thought she was laying the 'lesson' on a little thick, considering the odds of the two of them interacting again were fairly slim, but he knew it would be rude to say so. And he knew better than to be rude to someone so assertive—arguing her would just make her angry and start an argument. So he just nodded. "Yes, Lilyana."

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Lilyana teased.

"I..." It almost didn't seem important now, staring up into her pretty, sparkling eyes. But Cedwyn recovered his wits and cleared his throat loudly, trying to clear himself from the strange haze he found himself in. "I... should be going," he said at last.

"Aw. You're getting tired already?" And before he could open his mouth to clarify, Lilyana giggled. The vines caressed his cheek. "You poor dear, you look exhausted, too."

"No, I—"

"Now, I know a thing or two about exhaustion," the alraune said, tutting as she examined him. "And you are very, very sleepy, aren't you?"

"I... but I..."

"Yes, so very sleepy." She pointed with a little smirk. "Boy, you're barely keeping your eyes open!"

His eyelids drooped. He rubbed them, shaking his head. "No, I..."

He trailed off. Lilyana seemed so convinced, and besides, if it got him out of here faster, why pick fights? Starting an argument would be rude when she was such an inviting host. Better to be agreeable so she would send him home. "Yes," he said finally. "I'm tired."

"You need a nice little place to rest, don't you?" she cooed.

He yawned. "Yes." He blinked blearily, then frowned. "Wait, n—"

The vine snaked around his torso, lifted him up into the air with a startled squeak, and dropped him onto a large bed of pillow moss. He sank into the soft, verdant mass, the vine holding him down in the softness. For a moment, he lay there, surprised at how comfortable it felt. His head buzzed a little.

He could use a nap. Just a little one. Just a nice little place to rest, so he wouldn't have to leave, so Lilyana could take care of... him...

Something about that sounded suspicious to Cedwyn, and he resumed his squirming against the vines. "Hey!" he protested. "I—let me out of here!"

There was a pause.

He heard the alraune's voice, sulky, hurt. "Well... alright, then."

The vine slipped away, leaving Cedwyn lying in the plant. He poked his head out, rubbing his eyes. He really was getting tired. It was late in the day.

Lilyana stared down at him, arms folded over her chest, pouting those violet lips. "I'm terribly sorry," she sniffed. "I didn't know my home was so unpalatable."

Cedwyn bit his lip. Damn it, this was why he always avoided confrontations! "I... I'm sorry," he said lamely. "I didn't mean to offend."

"I'm not offended." She dabbed at her eyes. "I just saw how sleepy you are, and I thought... I thought I could help. Just a short little nap before you went on your way."

Cedwyn bit his lip, slowly getting to his feet. "I, um... you have a lovely home. Really." He could tell her feelings were badly hurt, so he lay it on thicker. "This place is beautiful. I've never seen anyplace like it."

She blinked. "Really?"

"Of course!" He nodded eagerly, walking up to her. "And I'd be happy to stay a little while longer."

"Oh..." She sighed, then slowly smiled. "You really are a sweetheart. You just can't say no to a pretty girl, can you?"

He felt his face heat up a bit. She clearly noticed, because the alraune gave a tinkling laugh. "Oh, I'm sorry to tease you, boy. You're just so cute! Do the girls tease you awfully back home?"

"I..." He clasped his hands together, fumbling over his words. "There's this, um... I mean... no?"

She winked. "Someone special, hm? Oh, you must just be such a submissive when she talks to you. Poor thing. Some boys are just naturally obedient, don't you think?"

"I... yes, Lilyana." It was best to stay agreeable. Best to stay sweet and avoid saying no. Saying no to Lilyana just felt too difficult, and he didn't want to upset her again.

The vines tickled around his arm. "Poor thing. She must have teased you stupid."

"What?"

"Have you ever felt that way?" Her voice grew husky and soft. "Horny and needy? Some boys just get so stupid when they're horny. I don't know how you manage yourselves, always getting so silly and horny whenever a pretty girl so much as... touches you." She reached forward lightly caressed his cheek. "Or... kisses you."

Cedwyn's face went red-hot as he realized he still had the kiss mark on his cheek. "She, um..." he stammered. "She was—I didn't—"

"Shh." Lilyana's eyes sparkled in the afternoon light. The pink haze seemed to shimmer, and Cedwyn swayed as her finger began to trace the outline of the kiss mark. He remembered the sensation of Emilien's lips on his skin, remembered her hot breath, the way he'd heard her give that tiny sigh of excitement as the kiss was planted... "Don't get all silly, now, Cedwuyn. You don't want to be one of those boys, do you?"

"I..." He was panting, leaning into her touch like a puppydog craving attention. "I don't... yes, Lilyana."

"Goodness." She batted her eyelashes, and he almost thought he blacked out for a moment. He really was lost in those brilliant green eyes. "Just one touch, and you're already acting so silly. Are you one of those boys?"

Okay, this was going too far. Cedwyn swallowed. "No, I'm not!"

"Are you sure?" she cooed, and ran her fingertips over his cheek. His mouth opened slightly, lost in a strange sort of delight, and his mind filled with cloudy pink static.

"Y-yes," he stuttered. He prayed that she wouldn't argue. He didn't want to have an argument with her, but he knew that this was... this was not a good thing to be agreeing to. He needed to get off these gallows before she got him to kiss her—submit to her—lose the afternoon inside her—

"Aw. Of course, baby." She shook her head and tsked. You're not like those silly, horny boys. You're much stronger than they are!"

"Y... yeah." He nodded quickly, relieved. "Yes. Yes, Lilyana."

"So strong-willed," she whispered, continuing to stroke his cheek. "Such a strong, agreeable, sweet-hearted boy. So sweet and submissive and not at all getting very, very silly from my touches on his sensitive, needy skin."

"Y-yes, Lilyana." He quivered, taking a step closer.

"He's not getting dizzy," she cooed, as her other hand came up and started stroking his hair, "or dumb, or horny and weak from being touched by me. Girls tease you stupid, but you never get silly or bubbly or obedient." The last word slipped with agonizing, sensuous slowness from her lips as a breathy whisper.

He whimpered, resting his head in her hands as she continued to run her hands over him. He was having more and more trouble keeping up with Lilyana's words, which was bad, because he was pretty sure what she was saying was important. But her touches on his face felt so nice...

"You never feel your mind getting all nice and happy and dumb and gooey," she sang, "until you just can't help but get so, so horny. You don't mind when a beautiful lady holds you and praises you and whispers sweet words in your ear while you're so happy and horny and silly from the mist that's filling you up like air in a balloon because you're strong and in control. No... no, you don't." Her fingers tickled his cheek.

He quivered. Somehow, Cedwyn had the distinct feeling that she had turned things around on him at some point, but he just couldn't focus enough to work out how.

"Isn't that right, baby?' she cooed, tilting his head up to look at her.

He stared up into her green eyes.

"Uh-huh?" he manged, confused. He just felt so... so confused and fuzzy. So silly and gooey.

And his cock was straining against his breeches with a singular desperation.

Just as he became conscious of the burning lust within him, Lilyana seemed to notice it, too. "Oh, no!" she exclaimed in some sort of shock. "Cedwyn, baby, sweet boy, your cock!" she looked back up at him in some sort of indignation. "Are you... horny from me touching you? Horny and silly and stupid?"

Cedwyn's heart started to speed up. "I... I, um... n-no?"

It was so hard to get the word out. Arguing was so difficult when he just wanted to be sweet and submissive and agreeable with everything pretty girls said. He knew she would just make him dizzy and confused until he agreed, or... agree with him until he agreed with her, like what she'd just done.

Or worse, she might be offended again and think he was rude.

But she didn't seem offended. To his utter relief and joy, she beamed at him. "Gooood," she cooed, and once again, she said it with such sensuous pleasure Cedwyn could have sworn a tongue was being lavished over his hard, needy cock.

Then he felt the tongue again, and his eyes widened.

"If you aren't silly," the alraune sang, "and you aren't horny, your cock must be confused! I think I'd better... examine it, don't you?"

"I..." Cedwyn's breath caught in his throat. What does she mean by that. He longed to look down and see what it was that was oh god it licked him again— "I—I—"

Her eyes sparkled like a million snowflakes caught in the sun. "Stop being silly..."

And then he felt something warm, wet, and tight lock tenderly around his cock.

"... and enjoy the succubus flower," the alraune said with a sly grin.

Cedwyn tore his gaze from her eyes to see a large, sinuous vine that had climbed up his leg. Without his even noticing, his pants had been brought down to his ankles, and a large, red flower had wrapped itself around his shaft. Several more hovered nearby, and he stared at one in stunned silence as a sweet pleasure started to spread inside him.

The flowers were... not flowers. No flowers he'd ever seen. Their interior was a deep red, glistening, and...

Cedwyn swallowed. He couldn't ignore their sapphic quality.

And at that moment, the flower around his cock began to suck.

Cedwyn's eyes widened. Had he not been held up by the tender grip of Lilyana, he would have fallen to his knees—as it was, he let out a humiliating squeal of pleasure.

It felt heavenly. It was the warmest, wettest, smoothest sensation he could imagine as the flower slowly pumped, working his member like... like cow udders. Sliding up and down his length, suckling it with perfect rhythm.

Milking him.

"Feels nice?" Jaw dropping, Cedwyn stared up with wide eyes at a very smug-looking Lilyana. She traced his cheek with one finger, grinning. "I thought it might. For some reason, boys and some girls love it when my succubus flowers check on their big, yummy cocks."

"I—L-Lilyana—ah—"

"Isn't it nice?" she teased. "Only... oh, dear." She shook her head ruefully. "It's making you all silly and subby, isn't it? This is what I was afraid of."

"Nnnn!" He shook and groaned and moaned desperately, biting his lip to contain a scream. He looked at her with a plaintive expression, silently begging her—Help.

But she only giggled, tugged him close, and kissed him on the cheek. Right where Emelien had kissed him earlier. "Poor baby," she whispered. "I did try to warn you. You need someone to take care of you for a while, don't you?"

"I... ah..."

"Someone to satisfy you," she said silkily, as she reached her right hand back to her mouth. She slipped the finger ever-so-slightly between her lips, and for a moment, Cedwyn almost felt clearer, with only one hand touching his cheek and no hand petting him. He also missed the hand.

She brought the finger back down, and it now held a tiny droplet of moisture. She held the finger out to his gasping mouth, smiling wickedly. "Someone," she said sweetly, "to spoil this poor, needy, horny, dizzy, submissive, agreeable, sweet boy with lots of sweet kisses."

And she slipped the finger into his open, receptive mouth. "Lick," she said firmly—but lovingly—and he found himself licking and sucking the finger like it was the tastiest sweetmeat he had ever known. He tasted a momentary dash of sweetness, of that same wonderful smell that filled the air. Then it was gone, and all that remained was a strange fuzziness in the corners of his vision.

And then her finger slipped from his mouth, and all thought of complaint left him, and he was squealing, moaning, panting and crying as the flower milked his cock like a milk kitten at a holstaur's breast. He—he was going to—he couldn't—

Aaaaha!"" The sweet suction milked an orgasm from Cedwyn before his brain could even recover enough from the molten pleasure to speak. "AAAAH!" Another orgasm flowed through him almost instantly, and his thought process went hot pink with mindless, stupefied bliss.

How had he

He screamed again as the alraune giggled, as a third orgasm consumed his body, devoured it, shook it like a leaf in a rainstorm, melted it like butter on a lust sprite's tongue. Lilyana cradled him as he cried out in bliss, but his cock was already throbbing, his empty, sweet mind already racing for a fourth mind-melting climax.

"Good boy," she cooed, stroking his face, helping his mind dissolve into obedient, submissive, silly sweetness. "There's my good, silly boy. Do you like her?"

"AAAAH!"

Lilyana giggled. "Mm... yummy." She planted a little kiss on his cheek. "I think she likes you. And I think you like her!"

"Aah—mm—"

"You're just so lovey-dovey for my flowers, aren't you?' she cooed teasingly, leaning in closer. "All I have to do is mention them and you get all dizzy and hazy and forgetful, don't you?"

Cedwyn was rocking back and forth, panting, as a fifth orgasm sped towards his helpless body. He couldn't take this. It wasn't natural—he couldn't—

And then, as she moved to kiss him on the lips, he noticed something over her shoulder.

Amid all the greenery of the gallows, half-concealed by a large clump of pillow moss, the scalp and left eye socket of an algae-covered human skull poked up out of the green.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

END OF SIDE A

TURN DISK OVER TO SIDE B TO CONTINUE

(Thanks for reading! The second half of this will be posted within a few weeks.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds