The Blue Life Ch. 34: Tucking In

Bobby stepped in close, leaned down and lightly kissed her lips. Adele whimpered into the kiss, but kept her eyes closed tight. Bobby pulled her against him. He was sure she could feel his hard cock in his pants pressing up against her big, round belly. She smelled of lavender soap. Bobby whispered, "Baby Princess, can you feel how excited you've made your Daddy?"

Adele reached between them and stroked Bobby's cock through his pants. "Is that for me, Daddy?"

"Yes. Baby Girl. Soon. After your Doctor's appointment on Monday."

"Do you want me to be a good girl for you, Daddy? Do you want me to suck your cock, just like you taught me?"

Bobby realized Granny Adele was conflating what was going on now with what her father had done with her more than sixty years in the past. "Yes, Baby Girl. Soon. Very soon. But, your sister Terri and I are going to tuck you into bed tonight." Bobby turned to Terri. "Terri-Kitten, will you help lower Granny's stockings? Just roll them down her legs"

"Oh, Daddy. She doesn't need to do that! I can do that myself," Adele insisted.

"Princess, you just let your sister and I pamper you for a bit. OK?"

Adele nodded. "Yes, Daddy. Miss Sophie Winters shaved my legs. They haven't been this smooth for ages."

"You look lovely, Princess."

"She even wanted to shave my cootchie too. Can you believe it! But I told her to just trim it up and to...well, this part is dirty."

"It's not dirty, Princess. You tell me."

"I told her to shape it like a heart. I did that for Frank one Valentine's Day decades ago, and he went nuts for that!" Adele laughed at the memory. "Oh, he just fell to his knees and worshiped my pussy like I was a Goddess or something. I haven't felt that sexy since then, not until just today, having all this attention lavished on me, Daddy."

Bobby reached down and caressed the bare, smooth cheeks of Adele big butt.

Terri finished rolling down the second stocking. Then she reached up and put a hand over Adele's thong, lightly stroking the much older woman's sex. Terri could feel the heat there. Still kneeling Terri said, "I would like to see your Heart, Granny." She hooked a finger in Adele's panties and started to slowly pull them to the side.

Adele squirmed. "Oh my God, Daddy! She's pulling at my panties! Make her stop. Make her stop!"

Bobby stepped around behind Adele and cupped her pendulous breasts through her bra. "Are you sleeping with your bra on or off tonight, Princess?"

"On, Daddy! It makes me feel so sexy." She pushed her ass back until her cheeks were rubbing against Bobby's legs."Oh, fuck, Dale. Dale!" (Dale was the name of Adele's father, who had taught her how to suck cock, as well as the name of her son, who had secretly fucked her ass for years, before he died falling off a roof.) "Dale, she's kissing it! Oh, God! She's kissing my cootchie!"

Bobby said, "Do you want her to stop?"

Granny Adele squealed, "Yes! I mean, no! I don't know. Never! Oh, God! Yes! Oh fuck! I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. Miss! Miss! You don't have to do...oh, fuck! Daddy, it's so dirty! She's licking." Adele whispered, "She's licking right where I pee, Daddy! Oh, fuck! Daddy, what should I do? What should I do?"

Bobby pinched Adele's nipple through her bra. Adele groaned and her knees got weak. But Bobby said, "OK. Terri, you should stand up now."

Terri immediately stood up. She was smiling. Her lips and chin were glistening with Adele Gunty's pussy juice. She said, "Bobby, her cute, gray heart is adorable! And I was just about to add a couple fingers. I think Granny would have gone off like a skyrocket."

"Is that true, Granny?"

Adele stammered, "Yah-yes. Yes, I probably would. No woman has ever done that to me. Not even my sister, when we were kissing and messing about when we were younger. And no man has done that since Frank. And, well, that was a good time before he died. It's been ages."

Terri hugged Adele and kissed her lips. Adele tasted herself on the young woman's lips. It startled and excited her. "Well, maybe we can get a chance to play together again, Granny Adele," Terri said, "I work over at the shop. I could stop in sometime after work. And we could play. It's just a thought."

Adele closed her eyes, imagining what was being suggested. She said, "Oh, my! Daddy, I'm feeling very light-headed. I think I need to lie down."

Bobby turned down the bed and Adele sat on the edge. Her face was at the level of Bobby's crotch. She absentmindedly patted his stiff cock.

Bobby asked, "Do you know how to deep-throat, Princess?"

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"I mean, take Daddy's cock all the way, back into your throat."

Adele said, "Oh. Yes, Daddy. You taught me that. Don't you remember?" Adele was confused, mixing memories of her father with Bobby.

Bobby just said, "Yes, I remember."

"Do you need me to do that now?"

"No, Princess." He eased Adele back onto the bed. "Not tonight." He kissed her forehead. "You're sleepy. But soon. Soon."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm very sleepy. Just the sheet, Daddy. I get too hot under the covers."

Bobby kissed her lips lightly. "I'll leave the cover at your feet, in case you get cold, Princess."

Terri wiped her mouth with her arm and lightly kissed Adele as well. "Goodnight, Sis. Sweet dreams."

Adele snickered. "I'll probably have sexy dreams of you, young lady."

Bobby said, "You do that, Granny. And then we'll make all your sexy dreams come true. OK?"

Adele yawned and closed her eyes. "OK. I love you, Dale."

Bobby was standing back by the light switch. He said, "I love you too, Mom." And he flicked off the light.

Adele was gently snoring, even before Terri and Bobby had tiptoed out of the room.

Terri and Bobby shut off the rest of the lights in the house and left through the side, kitchen door. Terri asked, "So, who is Dale?"

"Dale is her father. And her son, named after her father. Sometimes Adele's mind gets caught up in the past. She muddles around that stuff with what's going on now."

"And she fucked both her father and her son?"

"No," Bobby whispered as they made their way back down toward the back alley. "Her father taught her to suck cock, but she never fucked him."

"And her son?"

"She let her son have her ass, but never her mouth or her pussy. Her husband, Frank got her pussy."

"And you? What will you get?"

Bobby shrugged. "We'll have to see what happens." He stopped, kissed Terri, and then they made their way back, hand in hand, through the bushes to the alley behind Sunny's shop and apartment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds