• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Bonobo Girls Pt. 01

The Bonobo Girls Pt. 01

This first part is mostly set-up, the real action will start in the next chapter. Female readers should feel free to let me know if I am at least somewhat in the ball park in my characterization of the protagonists in this little adventure. Feedback, as always, is much appreciated.

*****

The first morning is always the craziest. There are tents to put up, the kitchen that needs tending, bags to unpack, and all the while the air is resonating with music and laughter.

This was their first time camping together at Burning Man. For four of them, it was the first time at Burning Man at all. Sarah had become the de facto leader, the only one in the group with a previous experience here under her belt. She had laid out the plan and all of them were dutifully following it.

The RV was one side of the little square of land they had claimed for themselves. Anne's car blocked the street side, while the kitchen tent, the shade structure and the outdoor shower closed off the other two sides. Susan, Carol and Sammy had set up their small tents in the back.

The five women finally gathered in the middle of their camp, dusty and tired. They collapsed on the camping chairs that had been scattered around.

Sarah addressed them all.

"Ladies, that was awesome. I say we have a bite to eat, get nice and hydrated, and then we hit the Playa!"

They all cheered.

"But first," Sarah continued, "we all need to change. You're at Burning Man, bitches, time to look like we belong!"

She smiled broadly at the seated women around her. They were all covered in dust, wearing simple shorts and T-shirts, hair heavy with sweat and grime. They were not close friends yet, but she had high hopes for this trip. They were co-workers, and this year had been Hell. It was Carol who had brought up the idea of the trip as a way to decompress. Sarah was going to go anyway, and as she had told them all stories from her trip last year, they had been excited to come. This was going to be cool, she hoped.

They ranged in age, from Sammy barely in her twenties, to Anne in her forties. They were all single, pretty, fit, bored, horny, tense, heartbroken, sad, burned out at the job, burned by the dating life, hopeful, dreaming of love, all the feelings that five women could share between them. This was going to be an adventure, the adventure to shake the cobwebs and maybe light that fire up again.

So far her girls, as Sarah had started calling them in her head, had done great and set up the camp with no complaint, with good cheer even.

Anne and Sarah shared the RV, each taking a bunk in the back. They stripped off their dusty work clothes and threw on more colorful clothing. Sarah noticed from the corner of her eye that Anne had stripped to her bra and panties before putting on colorful shorts and loose shirt. Anne was a tall blonde, her body in good shape even if her heavy breasts were not as perky as they might have been in the past, and her tummy not quite as flat. But she had a pretty face, kind, and the crow's feet nesting at the corner of her eyes gave her a wise look.

Sarah stripped naked, tossing the dusty and sweaty underpants to the side. She slipped on a pair of pink booty shorts, tight and comfy. She slipped a tight T shirt over her head, plopped a hat on her head and considered herself ready. She was in her early thirties, tight-bodied with small perky breasts, her black hair cut short in a edgy version of a bob. A smile was always on the edge of her full lips.

She headed back out of the RV to corral the rest of the girls. It was time to go explore!

The rest of the afternoon was spent riding around on their bicycles, exploring the campgrounds and the open spaces where the massive artworks were on display.

Sarah continued in her unofficial role as a tour guide as the rest of the girls gazed in awe at the art, the space and the people. The horse-shoe shaped campground enclosed the Playa, a mile wide circle of flat desert where large sculptures were on display. The Man, a three stories tall wooden structure in the middle of it served as the reference point for the whole thing.

But the people...that was the real exhibition. People came dressed in all manners of costumes, clothing, or nothing at all. Everything was colorful, sexy, playful, sometimes downright silly. Incredible hand-made costumes mingled with thrift store finds, creating a rainbow of happy, beautiful people.

And music. Everywhere music was blaring out of speakers from dance camps, from art cars gliding by, from live bands throwing impromptu concerts in some large domed structure. The girls were in awe, and giggling like schoolgirls.

The next two days passed quickly as the girls went out, sometime as a group and sometimes alone, exploring the vast space. Dinner time was when everyone regrouped to share a meal and talk about their day. By now they had all gotten into the groove and where all wearing skimpier and more outlandish outfits. There was always great excitement about the coming night since that was the cue for a change of clothing, another chance to play dress-up.

They were clearing out the dishes when Carol spoke up.

"So.." She said hesitantly, "Sammy and I were wondering if you guys would be comfortable with us being topless."

"We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable", piped in Sammy.

Carol and Sammy were sitting at the table looking at the other women. They were both in their late twenties, Carol a usually preppy-looking brunette, petite and slim. Sammy had long and curly dark blond hair, currently pulled back in a pony tail that fell to her lower back. She was curvy, blessed with full breasts and wide hips that gave her an hourglass figure.

"Yeah", said Sarah, "why would we care?"

"I dunno", replied Carol, "some people find it offensive I guess."

"Fuck that!" Cried Susan, "we're at motherfuckin' Burning Man! Have you seen what's out there? I don't think people are going to notice a pair of naked titties."

Susan gave an exaggerated swing of her hips to make her point, snapping her fingers. She smiled broadly, her curly black hair falling over her shoulders. She was in her early thirties, of average height and build, cute more than pretty, but her outsized personality and shit-eating grin always made her shine.

"We were talking about you guys", said Carol.

"Oh dear God", said Sarah, "tonight is the night. Tonight is the night we are getting fucked up, we are getting ugly, there is going to be vomit, and tears, and we are never going to be ashamed of being ourselves in front of each other. Deal? If you want to walk around naked, go for it. This is a no-judgement, no-shame zone."

"I am not throwing up", said Anne, "that's one bad habit I kicked a long time ago."

"How about tears?" Said Susan,"can we have tears?"

"You make me cry every day," replied Anne.

Everyone laughed.

"I...", said Carol dramatically, "have a gift. For everyone. Hold on."

She ran back to her tent. She promptly came back, unrolling a ziplock bag filled with what looked like aspirins.

"I have an ungodly amount of Molly, and maybe this is the night we should all take some."

"What's Molly?" Asked Anne.

"Ecstasy, darling." Said Sarah.

Carol broke the little pills in half and started passing them around.

"We can start with half doses and see how everyone does," she said.

"I haven't done drugs since college", said Anne, eying the little pill suspiciously. "Is this going to fuck me up?"

"You will love it" said Carol, "mild, smooth, it'll just make you feel great."

The women all took their pill at the same time, giggling.

"I don't feel anything" said Anne.

"It takes a while to kick in", said Sarah, "how about we change and meet here in ten minutes?"

Twenty minutes later the women were gathered back in the dining area in the middle of their little camp. The sun had set and the temperature had dropped, so they were wearing more layers now, colorful tights and yoga pants, vests and shirts under long coats. Sarah was passing around glow sticks for the girls to tie to their coats.

Susan was sitting in a folding chair, hugging herself. Sarah approached her.

"You okay?" She asked.

Susan looked up, a broad smile on her face. "Oh yeah", she said as she ran her fingers across the fake fur of her coat.

Well I guess the drugs are kicking in, thought Sarah. The world did seem a little brighter than usual...

"Okay my beautiful bitches", said Sarah, "I'm guessing we are all feeling goooood. We're going to hit the Playa, we're gonna dance, we're gonna have fun...but First!" She exclaimed, taking a dramatic pause, "I want to hear a secret. We're sisters now, I wan to know you. I love you all already, but I want to love the real you, not the bullshit you from work."

Everybody awed and oohed. Sarah felt a wave of love and appreciation wash over her. That Molly was really kicking in.

"I'll start", she said, " I...sometimes eat way too much over the weekend, and I spend the next three days obsessing about my diet, and that's why I'm bitchy sometimes, because actually I'm really hungry."

Carol stood up and gave Sarah a hug. "You're not bitchy.."

"I can spend all weekend not talking to anyone, and I'm happy with that," piped up Sammy.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Exclaimed Susan, "who the fuck cares?I thought we were sharing secrets, not recipes for sad cakes. You said no judgement, right, no shame? So okay, here's something shameful no one knows about me, I'm the kind of girl that will blow a guy on a first date because, A, it's a quick way to really know someone, and B, I really like the feel of a dick in my mouth."

The little camp erupted in hoots and hollers.

"I love to tease guys by showing off a bit of skin", said Sammy.

"I love it when a guy pulls on my hair when he's riding me from behind," said Carol.

There was a chorus of "ooh, yeah" and hoots of laughter.

"You guys are so full of shit," said Anne.

A silence fell.

"You say you want secrets? How about telling a secret you keep even from yourself? The stuff you won't even admit to yourself. No judgement, no shame." As she continued to speak, Anne's voice cracked a bit, as if deep emotions had been stirred in her that were now slowly rising to the surface, threatening to break her composure. "My marriage ended because I was bored, and I was scared that I would never feel again the way I felt when I was younger. That last year before the divorce I was looking at every man in the street and wanting so bad to fuck all of them. I wanted to feel that hunger again, you know, when your body is on fire from wanting to touch and feel and be touched. And I'm still terrified I'm never going to feel that way ever again. If I could I would walk up to every man I saw and just..touch him. And have him touch me."

A silence settled over the gathered women.

"If I could I would be naked all the time. I want to watch men jerk off as they look at my naked body, " said Sammy, almost shyly.

"When I was in college...when I was in college I was at a frat party. I ended up in one of the guys room upstairs, and he and his frat brothers took turns fucking me. It only happened once, but that night I must have been fucked by like, five guys. I was covered in cum. The next day I pretended that I had been drunk, that I didn't remember what had happened. I didn't want them to think I was a slut. But that memory stayed with me..it's still the hottest thing that has ever happened to me," said Carol.

All eyes turned to Sarah.

Damn, she thought. The drug, the situation, something had opened these women up. Now it was Sarah's turn, and she was terrified to open her mouth. She didn't know I she could stop herself from babbling the truth.

She heard herself start to talk.

"I'm really sexual. I exercise a lot to burn off the energy, because otherwise I'd.., I dunno, bring a different guy home every night. But I don't want to get a reputation. So I just exercise and masturbate. A lot. And I'm bi. But I haven't been with a girl in ages. But I like how sex feels, how my body feels, I like to play with it. I've put a lot of things in my pussy. And ass. I just like, it's like, my body is this great instrument, and I like to play with it. But I always think I'm weird, some kind of freak for feeling this way, that I shouldn't be so obsessed with something so dirty."

They all sat in the silent darkness.

"I read this book," said Susan, finally breaking the silence."It was about sex in the past, like sex history or something. About how we evolved to have lots of different partners, like, in the same day. Something about the head of the dick is shaped to suck the other guy's sperm out of the vagina or something. Anyway, in the book they talked about the Bonobos. They're like cousins to the Chimps, you know, monkeys."

"Apes," corrected Anne.

"Yeah, anyway, these Bonobos are our cousins, in terms of evolution. And they solve their problems with sex. Like any conflict. And like the female bonobos are the leaders, and they're constantly rubbing each other's pussy, or sucking off the other males. And the males are super chill because they get steady sex. It's like, when sex is easy, the males relax and everyone is happy, but the sex is easy because the females are doing it. Its not the males fucking the females. Its the females going out there and fucking everyone. And I was thinking about this when you were all talking. We are Bonobos. Society teaches us to be like, all prudish and everything, but we are made to fuck. Like, all the time. A woman can take on five guys, but one guy can't satisfy five women. We're the sexual engine, not the guys."

"So..?" Said Sammy.

"I dunno. No judgement, no shame. Isn't that what you guys just described? Susan wants a dick in her mouth, Anne wants to touch everyone, Sarah's like, a sex freak, and I mean that in a good way. What if we really lived by that, just for the next few days? What happens if there's really no judgment, or shame, and we actually do what we want to do? What if we were more like the Bonobos?" Said Susan.

"We can call our camp that. The Bonobo Girls," said Sarah.

"The Bonobo Girls. I like that!" Said Carol.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Bonobo Girls Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds