The Book Signing Pt. 02

"Actually, I was thinking of having YOU for lunch, Bill."

With that she reached down and gave my package a squeeze through my sweatpants using a firm confident grip. It was the grip of a lovely lady's hand but it was also the grip of a hand I could instantly tell had tugged and pulled its countless share of cocks.

Her face was in mine a second later. She gave me a good hard kiss, and her hand found its way inside my sweats, seizing my bare boner and running up and down my shaft in a grip that would have been the pure fucking envy of any Korean massage girl. Her hand to put it as bluntly as the member it was masturbating, FELT PURELY FUCKING WONDERFUL! If I had been hard before, I was drill-bit hard now.

"Brittni told me about your bucket list Bill," she said in between kisses, "and I want to be the fuck on it!"

"Oh," I gasped, "you are permanently on it, Wendy. I assure you. Indefinitely on it. Any time your bucket needs filling in fact!"

She nodded with a satisfied smile. I'd given the right answer. Now to show her approval she offered me her other hand and pulled me to my feet whilst still gripping my cock beneath my sweats. She wasn't letting go... she had what she wanted, and planned to make use of it.

"I'll bring you back something from the restaurant," Brittni said as she walked with Brooklyn past us, smirks on both their faces, "you look like you are about to work up an appetite."

"Yes he is," Wendy nodded with a smirk, " although I'll be fine. I plan on devouring him."

"So up to my suite?" I suggested.

"No," Wendy said looking over my shoulder and scanning the room, "I want something more immediate."

Her eyes landed on a broom closet. She pulled me over to it by my wang. Trying the door, she shook the handle and found it locked. She let out a groan of frustration. Brooklyn saw the whole thing and shouted,

"Don't worry kids, I got this!"

She was gone for thirty seconds tops to the front desk. When she returned she dangled the key from her index finger. Over the shoulder the Indian desk clerk shrugged his shoulders, happy he'd appeased Brooklyn, the stormy Pacific-Island "goddess of fire." He was lucky... he'd provided the correct answer to her this time and avoided her wrath.

Wendy traded a polite "Thanks Brooklyn," for the key and not two seconds later that door was popped open and I was promptly pushed inside. I found my sweats yanked to the tops of my ankles just after the door slammed shut and the light bulb above us was pulled on by Wendy's feverish fingers.

Amid the clutter of wheeled mop buckets and solvents my eyes landed on a stack of extra chairs for the conference room. One quickly found itself under my bare ass as Wendy lifted her sundress high and over her head, revealing a complete disregard for underthings of any kind beneath. I liked her... still do. Wendy if you are reading this... muah!

Anyhow. If she was gorgeous in her sundress... she was astoundingly beautiful out of it! An all-over tan met my eyes and perky nipples jutted like wonderfully rude gumdrops upon what I judged to be 34C breasts - perfectly formed and slightly upturned. She had a fifty-four-year-old MILF body that looked like something from an Avenger movie; tall lanky and weight trained... and it was all mine!

It was immediately up in my face as well. She spun around and jutted her ass in my face; bending low and pulling her cheeks apart while I beat my already steel hard rod at the gorgeously horny sight. Now I know what some of you fiddling with your girlie or boy junk are thinking... time for a rimjob, right?

Nope ...nope ...nope!

Wendy hates anal. She is generous with sex... but only to men who leave her tushy-hole alone. I'm no fool, I know about boundaries, and I know a marvelously shaved pussy when I see one. She was testing me and I passed; happily diving my face into the marvelously scented warmth of her twat from behind and eating her cunt with gusto while she locked the door from inside and grabbed her ankles, all gasps and sighs.

My ass didn't remain in that chair for long. It was replaced by hers, as she gasped that she wanted to switch out. She immediately brought her long lanky dancer legs up; hooking her arms underneath them both as I dove down to her lovely bare snatch.

I got busy with my tongue and fingers; eating her like a hungry dog and finger-banging her g-spot with three frantically sawing digits. She responded by tossing her pretty red-head to and fro; swearing and whimpering as she pulled my hair and raked my shoulder with her lovely red fingernails.

As pussy's go, hers is a masterpiece of feminine beauty ...there is simply no other way to describe it. It's a lovely little lady blossom; shaven clean with a reddish landing strip of pubic hair. Off to the left and almost up to her hip she sports a blue butterfly tattoo. It's just barely visible when she wears a bikini bottom.

The whole presentation is... CLASSY, classy and well kept. It's a lot like one of those artisan dishes in a five-star restaurant you almost hate to eat... but appetites and desire get the better of you and you dive in any way! As for the taste of her pussy... well I can tell you it's simply out of this world. I was in heaven the moment my tongue hit her girlie-truffle and began to lick and nibble and suck.

In no time it seemed, she was humping against my hand and chin. She was also leaking and squishing more and more with every lick and stroke. I doubled-down extra hard; sucking her clit and furiously stroking at her g-spot with my fingers curved back against it.

Wendy let out a low moan and shut her eyes; pulling my face down upon her pubic bone like she frantically wished to fuck my very skull. I was becoming just as turned by her as she was with me and my free hand was a total masturbatory blur on my cock, and my horniness was fueling my licks and finger-blasts of her juice button. This "thing" between us just built and built like a runaway train until...

"Oh yeah Bill," she gasped, "just like that baby... just like... OOOOH DAMN YES! ... OH YES! YES! YES!"

She began to shudder. I stole a glance up her beautiful heaving nakedness and gazed into her faced just as she opened her eyes and gazed into mine. It was there and then we made a sort of emotional sexual synapse; a closed circuit that detonated deep inside her with,

"OOHH EEEYAAAGHHH!" she howled.

I pulled my hand away and lifted her ass up to my face, just in time to catch a massive splatter-gasm from her cunt right into my mouth and face. I locked lips on her pee-hole as she juiced and shuddered and juiced some more... her bawling and joyously agonized wailing echoing off the inside of the closet. She humped my face as I guzzled my lovely liquid lunch ... savoring the lovely feminine notes of her girly brine and gulping down her girl-gasm. We weren't done though, oh HELL NO!

I climbed up her lovely lanky body; chewing and biting every inch of the way, nipping at her belly and munching at her swollen bon bon nipples. I kept going, up her neck and her jaw, until I seized her face and kissed her passionately; good and hard with both her cheeks in my hands. I chewed hungrily at those lips of hers and she whimpered her gratitude in my mouth. It had been a good strong cum for her, but now I wanted one of my own.

"Suck me," I said, tearing my mouth from hers. She nodded emphatically.

I stood before her, my dong wiggle-wobbling out before me; striking her in the chin like a rude pendulum. She seized my cock and began to jerk it in her naughty hand while her other palm cupped and fondled my balls. She ran out her tongue and teased my cocktip, sending an electric shiver up and down my spine.

Her hand worked faster and faster. She knew I wanted her to suck it... but she wanted to take it all in; to savor the moment and to see my member in her blurring whirring fist.

Handjobs and blowjobs are something of a core competency for Wendy. She's adept at both and she's brought off many a cock with her fists and her tonsils. When she's not trysting with college boys in her house, she has some favorite places she likes to haunt; bathrooms in public parks, restrooms in skating areas, adult peep-show venues... any place where she can find glory-holes to service eager cocks.

She's even has memorized all the local hot spots in San Diego for dogging encounters with strangers... all in the name of being able to get up close and personal with anonymous dick. Sure, she sometimes she fucks them too, but more often than not, those randomly lucky dudes are guaranteed at the very least a first rate suck and jerk from Wendy. Cocks and cum are the medium in which this female artist works.

Now she had my dong pulsing and throbbing in her steadily jerking hand. She pursed her lips and kissed the head, all while giving my balls a lovely squeeze. I wanted her to take it in her mouth. She read my mind.

One second she shot me an evil grin, then next she opened her mouth and swallowed me whole; like a grouper gulping a minnow. The tip of my cock was almost immediately pushing at the back of her throat. It felt... it felt sssooooo...

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

It was all I could gasp, (my mind suddenly a raging white noise of overwhelming pleasure and unable to form words).

I wrapped both hands up in her short mane; it felt so fucking good what she was doing to me. I tossed my head from side to side involuntarily as my hips began to hump that lovely red head between my palms. She pulled her mouth off my cock and told me to be still and just TAKE IT- part of her head games but it worked, I loved the way she'd spoken to me!

She then returned to mouth-milking my manhood. Her head began to bob back and forth, sucking me like a hungry calf at a teat; maximizing the full power of her lips tongue and throat to make exquisitely sweet love to my cock. Such bliss!

How long she sucked me I'm not sure. I was lost in the moment... eyeball deep in my own pleasure and I NEVER wanted to climb up out of it. It was one of those experiences where if she had the power to suck your very soul out the end of your cock; you'd gladly say, OK GHOST BYE BYE... ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME IN WENDY's TUMMY; she was just that good!

It was the perfect blowjob, not too much teeth but rough enough to provide you the friction you crave on your cock. It was that oh-so-perfect balance of wet and rough, (where you can tell by the way a lady is throating you she is a world apart from other cock-suckers). She knew just the right degree of pressure and precisely the correct pace; my hand couldn't have done better!

Oh and her skill was not the only thing that making this head so out of this world for me; she had heartfelt cock hunger, oh hell yes! She is a woman who truly enjoys sucking a dong and I could tell by her enthusiasm and the look in her eye, I was looking at woman who is ravenous about sucking cock. It's not just sex for her... it's like she is feeding her soul with it; sexual comfort food if you will.

By now she'd really masticated my member into this wet throbbing mass of potential energy; wrapped in veiny male flesh. She was making slurpy sloshy sucking sounds... and that combined with what I felt had me on the edge of sanity. When a woman does this just-so, all the pleasure centers of your brain go a bit cuckoo and your sense of the here and now merge with pleasurable notions of the past. It's all micro sensations, memories, and sucking.

You remember that comforting back rub you received once... you remember how good a hot bath felt after coming in from the cold on a particularly nippy February. You remember being hungry and eating the best soup ever. You recall being insecure and to have loving feminine arms hug the stuffing out of you while lips cooed sweetness in your ear... and it all congeals into the pleasurable vibe you feel with a warm wet mouth wrapped around your dick, moaning softly into it and sending shivers up your spine...

"AAGGHH," I cried out, like I was walking across hot coals, "OH WENDY I'M GONNA NUT! AAAHHH HAAHH HAAHH!"

She bore down extra hard with her hungry sucks... pulling it out of me... and out of me it came, good and hard. I nutted and nutted, great jets of jizz into her mouth as I shook my head back and forth. OH YES IT WAS SOOO GOOD! I was all moans and blubbers and chokes, (and she was all sucks and swallows and gulps).

She turned her head up to me and smiled as my dong left her lips; satisfied she'd gotten a hot lunch. She kissed the tip and kept stroking it the shaft with her hand before taking my cock back into her mouth. Normally she'd do this to a guy to tease and torture him (because by all rights I should have been far too sensitive by now), but now she realized something was strange; I was just as stiff and solid as I'd been before I'd came.

"Oh shit," she blurted out with a giggle, "Brittni wasn't bullshitting me about the whole priapism thing when she texted... I just swallowed your load and your cock's still hard as ALL FUCK!"

She was wearing a look of total shock but drumming the tip of my dong against her chin pensively. It was as if she'd been presented with a broad new range of possibilities and was trying to decide just what she should do next. No problem, I decided for her.

I lifted her up and spun her around away from the chair, then I sat down right where her ass had been. I pulled her in close to me; kissing and sucking her nipples before I lifted my face to hers saying with a note of urgency,

"Time to put it inside you Wendy, I sooo want this! I've been fantasizing about fucking you ever since I read your first story and then saw your online nudes. I want this."

She nodded. We were on the same wavelength. That much was true.

She tossed one of her long lanky dancer legs over my lap and sat down facing me. I grabbed her ass cheeks as she seized the shaft of my cock and guided the head to the slicked up notch-hole to her naughty nookie. She was wet... so deliciously wet.

She dropped her weight and sank down upon me; engulfing my shaft straight up to the balls in one swoop. Two gasps sprang from two sets of lips, followed by smoochie kisses and joyously agonized moans as our mouths fused together in a ravenous passionate liplock. Wendy began bouncing up and down and we started our fuck.

My mouth became busy indeed... tongue shagging hers before breaking suction to chew up and down her chin neck ears and jaw. I just wanted to devour this marvelously lewd lovely woman with the body of a dancer and the libido of a succubus. I wanted this almost as much as I wished to climb up inside her womb hole and stay. As far as I was concerned, her whole body was put on this earth to be fucked and devoured, pure and goddamned simple!

Our bodies smacked together hard; again and again and again. She was banging that clit hard against me and sending my meat, deep up inside her as our two naked forms made wet fleshy sounds. All the while I was going back and forth between French kissing that luscious mouth of hers, biting her neck... and sucking and pinching her nipples.

"Hold still," she huffed into my face, reaching down next to her and finding her purse.

A second later and she pulled up her phone. She unlocked it and held it above us.

"Say cheese baby," she whispered in my ear, "I came here for photos, book autographs, fucks, and breakfast... and they stopped serving the morning meal three hours ago in the restaurant."

We mugged for the camera as Wendy clicked... and clicked and clicked; fucking the whole time. She dropped the screen down and snap pics of my junk disappearing inside her... smash smash SMASH! She snapped pics of my mouth on her tits... she snapped pics of the two of us smooching hard. But that wasn't enough.

"I want to film us hon," she gasped, "Lemme shoot a bit of a naughty selfie-movie of the two of us doing the nasty!"

I nodded. What else would I do? Here was my fantasy MILF playing bouncy bounce on my boner in a broom closet at a book signing... if she wanted to film it, my will to resist had fizzled away like so much water tossed upon a red hot stove!

Up and down, up and down she rode me, holding her phone aloft and now wailing furiously. Faster and faster she went as I now grabbed her ass and pounded her against me... humping her in a horny frenzy. We kept going and going until we both felt that oh so sweet shudder of imminent release tickling our naughty bits. Wendy captured it for prosperity as we both sang out in a duet of,

"OHHHHH AAAGHH OHHH!"

It was a wonderful cum. I sent a hot sticky load up Wendy's snatch and Wendy's orgasm got the best of her as she dropped her phone and raked my back with her nails, dribbling on my dong and soaking the seat beneath us in lady drippings. We collapsed into one another kissing and murmuring OH YES OH YES... OH SHIT YES, to each other and no one in particular!

Wendy now snatched up her phone and checked the film. Nodding with a satisfied look, she then had another idea.

"Hold my phone Bill," she said, "and just film for a second."

She rose up off me and raised up one leg on my seat, Captain Morgan style. I had an up close and personal view of her freshly pounded snatch (which she immediately had me capture with her phone).

What was she up to? I got my answer a second later.

She wrinkled her nose. There was strain in her face.

"Just keep filming Bill," she said, sounding like she was in a stall in a lady's room.

She scrunched up her face until she got the effect she was looking for. I couldn't believe what I was recording but here was a gorgeous red headed MILF, pushing my jizz from her pussy in a lovely creampie that I captured on video for posterity. She then scooped it up with one finger and popped it into her mouth, mugging triumphantly for the camera.

Oh but the jism-play didn't end there, OH HELL NO! This is Wendy. She has more tricks than a Vegas magic show!

She continued messing with my cock; jerking it at first then sucking and jerking it some more. You'd think she'd had enough, but no; she had one more thing in mind. And what a filthy little mind she had!

"You going to autograph my book," she asked.

I seized up her copy of my work and scribbled a quick message,

"To Wendy, next time I see you hopefully I will enjoy more of the same marvelous charm that you showed me today!" then I signed my name. I started to hand her the book and she frowned like a sexy sultry spoiled brat.

"You should know me better Bill," she said stroking my cock and sucking the tip, "your autograph is fine, but you know I like tributes most of all!"

I'd forgotten that fact. Wendy is absolutely MAD for tributes. She loves having guys whack off over photos of her, and then to have them email those same spooge-covered images to her. It's sort of a "salty-sticky picture of in a picture" sort of thing, (and it's definitely HER thing). On several adult websites where Wendy is a member, dudes blow their nut-sauce all over her naked photos and then upload them to her member page for all to see. Her photos are quite the cum-rag for hundreds of guys, (a fact she's quite proud of actually)!

Now she was taking wonderful advantage of my persistently proud pecker to scratch that very same itch and to also combine it with the signature in her personal copy of my book. Within just a few minutes' time she's jerked and sucked me to the point I was once again, right at the edge of cumming. It was unmistakable for me. I could feel that old familiar rumble in my balls as she pumped my cock in her hand and drummed it upon her lips saying,

"Oooh cum for me Bill! Yeah like that you bad boy... cum and capture it on my phone, sweetie!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds