The Boss's Pet Ch. 02

"No" she said, "It's right. I am a slut. I can't help it. I think about sex all the time. When she punishes me I don't beg her to stop, only beg her to let me cum. I am a total slut."

I said I thought that being denied her orgasms would turn anyone into a slut. She told me not to be sad for her. Most nights she only had to wait for Christine to fall asleep and she was free to do herself.

It sounded really sad to me. Anyway, she didn't need to masturbate that night. She spent the nights in my bed and it was a night of gloriously sexy "straight" lesbian sex.

Anne worried me a bit when she told me that Laurie had told Christine that she was grooming me to pimp me around the Clubs. That's why Christine calls me "Whore." I didn't take it seriously but promised Anne I'd be careful.

I met up with Laurie two or three times a week. If we were going out, to the Club or a restaurant, I had to dress really sluttishly and in the Club often had to offer my tits or ass to one of her friends to play with. Sometimes she made me go to the Ladies room with one of her friends.

Once inside a stall she was free to do what she liked with me. It usually meant a lot of groping before I had to go down on her.

I did all this because it meant so much so have Laurie pleased with me. If I came back from servicing a woman in the ladies and she told Laurie I had been good it meant so much. In practical terms it probably meant that later I'd get the strap-on instead of having to do it myself.

One night in the Club she had me go with a horrid fat woman who frankly, smelt. For a moment I thought about refusing but of course I went.

She kept me for ages, squeezing and hurting my breasts and sticking her horrible fat fingers in me everywhere.

At least afterwards she told Laurie that I was good, then spoilt it by saying she'd want me again next time.

The routine whenever I arrived at Laurie's flat was that I had to go straight into the bedroom and undress.

I was then to walk through into the lounge and kneel on the floor, knees apart, eyes lowered until she told me what to do. If we watched TV then I sat on the floor by her feet.

One night I'll never forget she kept me kneeling in the submissive position. She told me that she was really pleased with me and wanted to whip me hard. Did I consent?

I had told her that Mike wouldn't make it home that weekend, so she had realised that she was free to mark me.

I begged and pleaded but eventually I said yes.

She tied my hands to a hook in the ceiling with my arms high above my head. She attached a spreader bar to my ankles so my legs were wide apart, this really frightened me.

Spreading my legs made the rope holding my arms tighter and I had to struggle to keep my feet flat on the ground. Standing on tiptoe eased the pull on my arms but I couldn't keep that up for long.

Laurie produced a gag with a ball that went into my mouth. I tried to refuse it but she said I couldn't scream because of her neighbours.

I promised I wouldn't scream but she said I would.

She fetched what she called a bull whip from the bedroom, which she showed me. It was huge and black, made of hard leather. It was in a different league to the small rubber whip she usually used.

She started across my back, I was determined not to scream but when the end of the whip curled round and caught my breast I screamed and screamed into the gag.

Laurie told me to pant and my pants intermingled with the screams. There was a breathing hole through the ball of the gag and as I panted this made a weird whistling noise, adding to my humiliation.

The whip moved down to my ass then round onto my stomach. My exhausted screams became sobs and pleas for her to stop.

When she moved up onto my breasts, although I was exhausted and broken I started screaming fully into the gag again. I was grateful for the gag, screaming somehow let it all out, I just couldn't have kept silent.

Finally she positioned it between my legs. I was terrified and screamed "No No, Please No" into the gag. If I could have thought of the safe word I probably would have used it but I was beyond rational thought and terrified.

She brought the whip up hard into my pussy. I screaming even more if that was possible and dancing about to try to get away from the pain.

When I managed to still myself she positioned the whip a second time I was hysterical, dancing around again to try to get away from it.

She delivered three blows directly onto my poor pussy then, while I was still hanging there from the ropes, totally defeated and exhausted, she fucked me with a huge vibrator until I came, still screaming.

It was an incredible orgasm, Afterwards I didn't know if I'd been pleasured or tortured.

She untied me then had to half carry me into the bedroom. As we passed her bedroom mirror I saw myself in it.

My face was streaked with mascara that had run in great streams down my face. My breasts and stomach looked red and angry and my pussy was red and swollen.

I felt utterly drained. She carried me in her arms to her bed and we lay down together.

I was still half gasping and half screaming into the gag. She asked me if I could stop screaming so she could take it off. I calmed myself enough to nod and it was lovely to have that horrible thing out of my mouth.

I slept for a while and when I woke up I was still in her arms and she was kissing me. She gently kissed all down my sore body. My breasts were really sore but I didn't want her to stop sucking them, ever.

When she got down between my legs my sore pussy jolted each time she touched it but I was amazed to find that, although it really hurt when she licked me I was immediately incredibly aroused, Yes, she licked my pussy. She had said she'd never do that. It felt like heaven and I didn't want her to stop, ever.

She worked slowly, teasing me with her tongue. She soon had me gasping and I kept saying "Please."

I don't really know why but I guess it was to say I wanted her so much.

When I eventually got home I slept for 12 solid hours, only just waking in time for work.

As I got dressed I caught sight of the marks on my thighs, stomach and breasts. I stared at them in fascination. My hand slipped between my legs and I was amazed how wet my pussy had become, just from looking at the marks from Laurie's whip.

I tried to control myself. I hadn't got time to masturbate, I'd be late for work. And anyway I didn't want to admit to myself how much the marks excited me.

But my body had other ideas and I just couldn't take my hand away until I had made myself cum.

Now I was really late but fortunately Diana was out at a meeting when I got in and I had the office to myself.

I couldn't concentrate on my work. I kept thinking about last night and still couldn't believe how much that whip had excited me.

I had slipped my hand under my skirt and was caressing myself again when Laurie rang me.

She asked how I was feeling,

"Good"

"What are you doing now."

"Thinking about you and wanking."

She laughed. "No, really, what are you doing?"

"Thinking about what you did to me and rubbing my pussy under my skirt."

"Did you like what I did to you?"

"Yesss."

"Did you like the whip?"

"No, I hated the whip." Pause. "But..."

"But what Sarah?"

"But I loved how it made me feel and I loved the sex afterwards."

"Yes, Sarah. Sex and pain, they go together. You can't get away from it. It's good that your husband won't be home to see your marks but I think that soon you will want to involve him too. Once he knows there will be nothing to hide and nothing to hold you back."

I said nothing.

"Sarah, if I was there now would you let me whip you again?"

"Oh please Laurie, don't ask me that. I'm still so sore."

She repeated the question until, in a small voice I said "Yes."

She said she had left something for me at the reception desk. Go and get it and then ring her back.

I rushed down to reception and retrieved a long envelope. Inside was a black silk choker collar. I put it on and rang Laurie back.

"Thank you, it's lovely."

"Are you wearing it?"

"Yes."

"You know when Diana sees it she'll know you belong to me."

Hesitant "Yes."

"Will you leave it on,?"

"Yes Mistress."

We couldn't say any more because at that moment Diana and a couple of the other girls walked in. Diana was making for her office but stopped when she saw what I was wearing. She didn't say anything but stared at me with a sad look on her face before walking off.

I now had to be more careful at work. I no longer had a "special relationship" with my boss. Lucy took that role for a while but one morning she wasn't there and Diana casually told us that she had left and moved to another job.

After that Diana was on her own whenever I saw her at the Club.

My affair with Laurie continued although that horrid bull whip was kept in the cupboard for a while.

At the same time I was occasionally seeing Anne. Mostly we met for lunch but once or twice we'd both be able to get away for the afternoon then we went to my place.

We'd start off by sharing my large bath then move onto my bed. I'd have to steal myself to not flinch at the latest marks on her body. Because her breasts were always bruised I'd try to be gentle with them but she told me it's OK, even if they are sore she wanted me to have them, to squeeze them, suck them and fondle them.

On one occasion I noticed that her nipples seemed larger and swollen. She told me that Christine was turning her into a milk cow. She had a milking machine put on to them every evening for about an hour. Christine said that she'd soon start producing milk.

Anne told me that Christine's idea was that she would be milked either by hand or with the milking machine. Christine told her that she would have to behave otherwise she wouldn't get milked and that would be sore and painful. Worse, she'd have to go to work with damp stops appearing on her blouse.

I promised I'd always be there to milk her but she explained that she couldn't let me do that. If Christine expected her breasts to be full of milk then they had better be!

I was content with my Mistress, my girlfriend and of course my lovely husband most weekends. I was uncomfortable around Diana. Now that Lucy had gone I could have had her to myself again and I couldn't stop thinking how much nicer a lover she was than Laurie could ever be. I felt sure she'd never lend me to her friends the way Laurie now did regularly.

These were the thoughts that were going through my mind, sitting at my desk when Mike rang me. I went cold when he told me he won't be home the following weekend.

Never for one moment did I consider not telling Laurie although my mind immediately filled with thoughts of her bull whip. I was trembling when I rang her. She could tell there was something wrong from my voice but I could hear obvious delight in hers when I gave her the news and she told me to come and see her that night.

I was trembling by the time I rang her doorbell. I undressed without a word and allowed her to tie me up to the ceiling hook.

She made me wait with my legs wide apart and my arms tied tight above my head. She stood holding the whip and listened while I pleaded with her not to whip me. I said I'd do anything. Anything.

When she put down the whip my I gasped in relief but it was only so that she could attach the gag.

Before gagging me she kissed me long and hard, gently fondling my breasts. Then she gagged me and went to work with her bull whip.

It was worse than the last time.

I can't remember how I got home afterwards. I think she must have taken me home and put me to bed.

I woke up late and couldn't stop crying, not just from the pain though that was really bad, I was just so emotionally drained.

I didn't make it into work that morning but managed to pull myself together enough to go in after lunch.

I felt awful and obviously looked awful.

Diana saw me come in and came straight over. She took my arm and led me into her office.

"Show me."

I stood there mute and did nothing while she unbuttoned my blouse. All round my chest was red but when she reached behind and took my bra off she gasped.

I had seen my breasts in the mirror and knew how awful they looked. They were a solid mass of red and purple rawness.

"Oh my darling Sarah, why do you let her do it?"

I said I didn't know, I hadn't known how to stop her and didn't know if I wanted to.

"And why do you let her whore you? You are worth more than a £50 fuck in the toilet."

"What are you talking about Diana? Mistress Laurie doesn't whore me."

Diana sighed. "You mean you don't know? What about all those women you go to the Ladies room with? Everyone in the Club knows they can have you for £50."

"No, it's not true. Laurie wouldn't do that."

But of course I realised it was true. Anne had warned me, I suppose I had begun to wonder that Laurie had so many friends she wanted to lend me to but I had chosen to ignore it, I so much wanted to please her.

Anyway, Diana sent me back home, told me to go to bed and she'd come round after work.

Sometime during the afternoon Laurie rang. She'd been told I wasn't at work and was worried about me.

I got really mad at her on the phone, "How could you? You have used me as your whore. Wasn't it enough that I was your slut? You didn't have to whore me as well." I raved at her for several minutes over the phone.

She didn't really know what to say. She didn't try to deny any of it but tried to justify it saying the money was for us.

She reminded me that she mostly paid when we went out but what really upset me was when she told me she had spent over £100 of that money on the bull whip that has so ravished my body.

I told her I was never going to see her again, I couldn't say anymore, I was crying too much.

Later Diana came round and needless to say she stayed all night.

Next day I was still mad at Laurie and went round to her flat when I knew she'd be at work to return her keys and collect my things. I had kept some of my sluttish clothes there so Mike didn't find them.

Once I had collected up my clothes I opened her toy cupboard. There was that leather whip. Just picking it up sent shudders through me but I couldn't resist running it through my hands and caressing it. I absolutely couldn't stop myself, I lay down on Laurie's bed and masturbating with it. I hated it so much, and loved it even more.

I decided that since it was bought with my money I was going to keep it. The truth was that I couldn't leave without it. I didn't know what I was going to do with it but I needed to have it so much. So far I haven't told Diana about it but I've come close and maybe I'll bring it to her sometime.

Meanwhile, when I'm alone at night I only have to pick it up and hold it and the memories of what it did to me come flooding back. I almost never use my favourite vibrator any more. It's that whip that I use on my pussy. Already it's stained with my juices. Masturbating with it, allowing it to fuck me is giving in to it again. It raped me that night in Laurie's hand and now it fucks me night after night in my own bed.

I sometimes wear a choker and when I do it's for Diana. We have talked about her collaring me. I haven't yet said yes but I know it's going to happen soon.

It seems that the choker is more generally recognised than I expected. I get lots of knowing looks and smiles from both women and men when I wear it. I expected to feel ashamed and humiliated but in fact I'm pleased and proud when someone obviously recognises what it means. It says that I have got a Mistress who loves me and cares for me.

At work Diana surprised me by telling me I was getting a new desk. My old desk was a bit battered but I was happy with it.

When the new one arrived I realised why. My old desk had a solid front but the new one is open.

It is positioned so that Diana can see under it from her office. She told me how much she enjoys the view and that whenever she is in her office with the blind open I am to sit with my knees apart. Of course I don't wear panties to work again and it's only from Diana's office that anyone can see under my desk.

Once or twice when the other girls aren't there she has rung me and told me to masturbate myself. And sometimes when I think she might be watching I do it anyway.

I sometimes meet Anne, mostly just for lunch, though we do have sex when Christine is away. Diana know about Anne but doesn't see her as a threat.

Secretly I think Diana feels sorry for Anne, Being Lady Christine's sub is far from easy, but at least she isn't pimped around.

There is one other development. Recently in bed with my husband, as we lay cuddling after we had satisfied each other every way we know how, he asked me about Diana.

Mike has always known that until I met him I was a lesbian. I'd never been with a man, so he's aware that I do have feelings for women.

"Your boss, Diana, is she a dyke?" he asked tentatively

"Yes, she's a dyke."

"When I'm away, does she fuck you?"

OMG. There is nothing like coming straight to the point.

I hesitated a moment but I didn't want to lie to this man, I love him too much and he deserves to know about me.

"Yes Mike, when you're away sometimes she fucks me. Do you mind?"

For answer he gently put my hand onto his cock. Although he had cum at least twice already he was rock hard, bigger than ever.

In the end I told him everything about Diana. He had first began to suspect that evening when he was going out to football and Diana had come round to our flat, allegedly to ask me about work.

He guessed there was something going on by the surprised and embarrassed look on my face and by bulge in Diana's trousers. He suspected she was wearing a strap-on.

No, he doesn't mind. Now I tell him everything we do and telling him excites him and we have wonderful sex. He knew nothing about Dommes and subs but now understands that I'm Diana's sub. He is keen for me to be collared by Diana and wants to know whenever she spanks me.

I was amazed when he told me that he's always wanted to spank me himself but didn't know how to ask.

So now, at the weekends, he my husband, my lover and also my Master.

During the week I'm still "The Boss's Pet."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds