• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Boss's Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Boss's Son

When the fitting was complete, Tanya was surprised to be separated from her small group of newbies and ushered out to a waiting limousine. She was speedily driven away. All her requests as to where she was going were met either with silence, or if she was persistent an order to be quiet. However, eventually the car swept up to a huge mansion house and she was taken inside. The driver told her to sit in the hallway and wait, and then he left. Confused she sat in silence, not daring even to get up. Eventually she heard a noise, and her heart sank to see a smiling Marco striding towards her, a big smile on his face.

"Hello," he said warmly. Tanya did not respond, but when he held out his hand. She put her hand into his and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. As she stood Marco took a step back to admire her, his hand touching the side of her skirt.

"I have been so looking forward to this moment." He said and then added, "Shall we go upstairs?" Tanya said nothing as Marco confidently took her by the hand, and led her up the stairs. They went into one of the largest plushest bedrooms Tanya had ever seen.

"So here we are." He said, placing his hands on her waist. Tanya could feel how excited he was.

"Here we are." Tanya replied wearily.

Marco smiled, and placed a finger under her chin to lift her head and added.

"You are going to do whatever I want. Do you understand?"

Tanya stood very still watching him, wide-eyed with fear. Marco waited to let his words sink in. His hands began to play with the white tie around her neck. Finally, he undid it and slipped it from around her neck. Tanya gasped with shock, as next he simply grabbed hold of her dress and tore it open. The top half of her dress had the buttons ripped off. "Shit," she said, stepping back, but before she could get any further Marco grabbed her around the neck and pulled him to her. Kissing her forcibly on the lips. Tanya made herself open her mouth and kiss Marco back. Marco pulled away.

"Very nice," he said warmly, and he gently pushed Tanya so she fell backwards onto the bed. She lay there looking at Marco, her body supported in an upright position by her arms, one leg bent at the knee resting on the mattress, the other on the floor. Marco enjoyed the sight of her wonderful legs, so well-shaped by her high-heeled shoes, and the sight of her white knickers. Her dress was too short to conceal them from view.

"I hope you are going to pay for a new dress." She said crossly, but he was already reaching down and pulling her legs apart.

"Of course," he said. "Now lie back." Tanya laid further back, lifting her other leg up onto the mattress as she did. Marco placed one knee between her legs and reaching down he kissed her. As he pushed her back, his arm pushed her left leg into the air. Tanya tried her best to kiss him the same way she had before. The best way was to co-operate and get it over with she thought.

"That's it," whispered Marco. "Nice and slow, mouth open." Tanya tried to follow his instruction turning her head from side to side as they kissed. For several minutes they just kissed, Marco issuing occasional instructions or encouragement. He kisses well Tanya thought, at another time and place I might enjoy this.

"Lie down," he said and as she lay completely on her back he began to kiss her breasts. Marco lifted his head to look at her and Tanya found herself shyly looking away to her left. As his lips travelled across her tits, she was forced to lie still and let him do what he wanted. She tried hard to think of a happier time. Slowly down her body he went, splitting her dress open with a tug when he reached the part where the buttons were still attached. He pulled the remains of the dress from under her and tossed it away.

"Lift your legs," he said and he raised them into the air. He kissed her calves and then down to the back of her thighs. "You have wonderful legs," he said, as with both hands he parted them. Leaning forward he kissed her tummy before grabbing the side of her knickers and with a sharp tug he split them too.

Tanya gasped, but Marco continued undressing her. Grabbing her feet now and gently removing her shoes, before again opening her legs, and kneeling down between them. Tanya naked now watched and waited for Marco's next move.

"Let's get you warmed up," he said. He began to lick her pussy, gently at first, building both the speed of his strokes and the pressure.

"Oh shit," said Tanya, feeling her body come alive to his touch. She had not expected to be turned on. Whatever else he was, he is good at this she thought. She moved an arm under her head to support it, and then as his tongue continued to work its magic she lay very still watching him. Her breathing began to get faster, as she began to quietly moan to herself. At first, she had repeated the word "no," but this soon changed to groans of pleasure. Slowly her right leg lowered so it rested on the back of his neck. Her other hand rested on her knee. Tanya fought the temptation for a while, but in the end one hand began to caress the top of his head, and the other to gently touch her breasts. Still his tongue worked its way into her most intimate places, delivering waves of pleasure as it probed.

"Shit," said Tanya again

Suddenly he produced this incredible oscillating motion with his tongue, and before she knew it she had both her hands holding his head and pushing it into her.

"Oh, fuck like that," she moaned. As Marco continued, his hand reached up to her right breast and he began to squeeze it. His finger played with her nipple, making it also come alive. He smiled, feeling it hard and pebble like between his fingers.

Tanya turned her head again to the side and surrendered to what was happening.

"Oh my god," she said quietly. "You are so fucking good at this."

Marco lifted his head suddenly and pulled a shocked Tanya towards him. Once again, a wide-eyed, fearful look returned to her face, as he grabbed her. As she sat up Marco rapidly undid his trousers and as he pulled them down his cock popped out. It sprang to attention right in front of her face, huge and purple with veins protruding right down its length.

"Fuck it's so big," said Tanya, before even thinking about what she was saying. But it was.

"Suck it," said Marco, as he spoke he pushed her down onto the floor.

"I have never done this before," said Tanya, but none the less she grabbed the huge shaft with one hand and with her mouth open wide and head tilted back she licked the tip, before popping it into her mouth. She found she could only take a little, but she tried her best bobbing back and forth with her head, as Marco hands-on-hips looked down at her and made encouraging noises. Tanya pulled her head back, as though to gather her strength but she then resumed giving him a blowjob. Pausing again she looked up.

"Is that, right?" She asked.

"Take it deeper," said Marco. Tanya jerked her head forward harder now, trying to get more of the long shaft into her mouth. Tanya for a break began to lick the bottom of his cock, salvia and dribble running down her cheek as she did.

"What a messy girl," Marco laughed. "Now suck my balls."

Tanya hesitated once again, unsure what to do, but quickly deciding she had no choice but to try. She lifted his dick into the air and then sucked on his balls. Finding she hated it, she hoped a long lick up his shaft and then resuming sucking his cock would keep him happy. She sensed him smile, as if realising what she had done, but he left her to suck his cock without protest. If nothing else, he thought, it made her try harder to do it well.

Trying his best not to distract her, he lowered cautiously one hand and stroked some hair off her face. All the time telling her, what a great job she was doing. Then he slid his hand around the back of her head and with some firm pressure he pushed her head towards him, forcing his cock further into her mouth.

"That's it stay right there," he murmured. To both of their surprise Tanya managed to hold his cock in her mouth and stay still without gagging. Delighted Marco began to rock his hips back and forth.

"That's it baby, hold nice and still." He said repeatedly and then added. "Look at me as you suck." Slowly he let her head go backwards and as it did she lifted it. He smiled down at her big green eyes. They were watering slightly. He let her rest his cock on the end of her tongue, as she gasped for breath and tried to recover. Continuing to gasp, she played with the tip of his dick with her tongue, holding the shaft firmly now with one hand.

"I took it all," she gasped, and he told her she had done well, as he stroked her face. "It feels up my whole mouth," she said, but before Marco could respond, she had taken it right down her throat again. This time getting even further than Marco had got her to.

"Fuck yessss." He wailed, in both delight and shock. Tanya pulled her head back, took one more suck of his balls and then licked up the shaft. Before again driving his cock down her throat, this time her face went red from the effort. She withdrew, and then thrust again repeating this process several times. Marco again put his hand on the back of her head.

"Yes, just like that," he said. And now with his hand pushing hard, he face fucked her, pushing his cock right down her throat, and then letting her head come right back. Tanya rested her hands on the top of his legs, as he used her mouth exactly as he wanted to.

Marco took two deep breaths and she realised he was struggling to control himself. She was shocked to find, she was pleased with herself, at getting him so close to coming. Marco had ordered her to lick his dick now, so she was working overtime with her mouth and tongue all over and around his cock, hoping he would come, but soon it was clear he was back in control. Tanya resigned herself to having to carry on, in her stomach was a slight sense of excitement at having to do more.

She lifted his cock into the air once more, and with the flat of her hand she explored his balls and the base of his dick. It still amazed her how big and hard it was, and as Marco pushed her face into his balls again and she began to lick them, she wondered what would happen when they fucked. Could she take a cock that big?

Tanya was lifted onto the bed, making her gasp with surprise. Marco made her sit in front of him and he pushed her head towards his dick so she resumed blowing him. Tanya continued to take his whole cock into her mouth. As she moved faster, the springs in the mattress made her bounce a little. Finally, he lifted her head and kissed her, placing her hand onto his cock with his own as he did. Slowly she stroked it, up and down the shaft, her hand circling round it as it moved.

Marco got off the bed and walked slowly round to the side and climbed back onto it.

"Come here," he ordered and as he lay back he pulled Tanya onto the top of him. Her lovely long hair touched against his chest. She assumed they were going to fuck, but he made her kneel between his legs, and lick his cock again. She started at the balls and then licked up his shaft. She then popped his cock into his mouth, as she lifted her body up completely. Marco smiled as she continued to blow him, her two lovely breasts hanging down, swaying slightly with the motion of the rest of her body, as she sucked him. He watched them making gentle circles in the air as Tanya moved, her nipples large and protruding.

Tanya knelt up a little more and moved her hair off her face. Marco gathered up her hair in his own hands, freeing her to concentrate on bobbing up and down, which she did with enthusiasm. Tanya paused and lifted herself up a little more. Marco told her what wonderful tits she had. Tanya did not respond, but she ran the flat of her hand up his long dick. Again, marvelling at its size. More long licks followed, Marco noticed it was easy for her to look him straight in the eye now. Those lovely green eyes watching him as she worked his cock.

He had gathered all her hair now on the top of her head, as she licked round and round his tip, making him groan once more with delight.

"We are going to have to teach you to like licking my balls," said Marco. "Get down there." Using the grip, he had on her hair he forced her head lower.

Tanya forced a smile and with her green eyes wide, she began to suck once more on his balls. This time he held her there, so she sucked and licked as best she could, her eyes never leaving his.

"That's right," he said. "Just like that." When she could stand it no more, she laid herself flat out on the bed and resumed sucking his dick. He loved the way she looked at him, as she serviced his cock. Finally, she let go and lifted her head, tired now she hoped that was enough to satisfy him, but she was quickly reminded who was in control.

"Carry on," commanded Marco. So, Tanya gently kissed all the way up his cock before watching him as she stroked it. Her tongue played with the tip. As she stared at him she spoke.

"Fuck me" She said.

"Why?" Marco said, his voice tinged with suspicion. Tanya hesitated and then decided to say it anyway.

"Because I want you too." She said.

Marco got off the bed.

Tanya at first stayed resting on her hands, but as Marco walked round to the end of the bed she too twisted round, unsure of what to do. Marco as before took control, grabbing her legs at the knee and pushing her onto her back.

He made her lie there resting on her arms, legs in the air as he rubbed his cock around the lips of her pussy. He took his time driving her crazy with the head of his dick lightly touching all around her pussy.

"You want me to fuck you huh?" He said. Before she could answer he slowly pushed his cock into Tanya. Tanya cried out, as he edged it in further. Marco rocked his hips back, so he withdrew a little, and then thrust forward again. When on the third attempt he pushed it all the way into her, Tanya threw her head back with a loud moan.

"Slowly, slowly please," she begged, "it's so big." But Marco was clearly planning to be careful with her, rocking back and forth gently. Watching her reaction closely as he carefully stretched her out. As he did he told Tanya to keep her legs in the air.

"Oh yes," Marco moaned, as he was finally deep inside her. He grabbed her ankles in his hands now, rocking forward and back a little faster. Each inward thrust produced a loud moan from Tanya and a grunt from Marco. He lowered one hand to the back of her knee pushing her leg further back, still very gently he moved inside her. The tip of his cock now came right out of Tanya, before he thrust it back into her.

"Oh god yes," moaned Tanya, again throwing her head back, as the sensation of having such a big dick inside her overwhelmed her. Marco was going faster now, Tanya crying out as he screwed her. He pulled her a little closer to him and began to fuck her much harder. Tanya grabbed hold of her legs and just lay there moaning as he screwed her.

Tanya realised how skilfully he had prepared her for the intense fuck she was now receiving. She began to beg him to keep screwing her. As he began to get even faster her tits began to wobble delightfully. Her arms reached back and she found the bed sheet, gripping it tight as they screwed. Tanya came with a long loud cry, her body arched into the air as she came. She had promised herself that would never happen, but she had no resistance when he fucked her with that huge dick of his. Marco watched her for a while, caressing her legs and gently rocking back and forth, as Tanya's orgasm washed through her body. He gently kissed her toes as she rested her other leg onto his chest

"Now ride me," he ordered, and the two of them eagerly rearranged themselves so Marco was lying on the bed and Tanya was astride him. He slapped her ass as she reached back and surprised him by simply holding his cock and sitting down on it. Tanya closed her eyes, a look of pure pleasure on her face, as she sat. She leant forward, resting her hands on his chest and she began to ride him. Marco hands rubbing all over her ass as she moved up and down. He smiled as she leant further forward, her head now over his, and so she was able to travel all the way up and down his shaft. He grabbed her legs and held on; delighted by how vigorously she was riding him, and the way she used her hips to thrust down on his dick.

"You learn fast," he whispered and Tanya gulped, realising that afterwards, she could not deny, she had enjoyed Marco taking her, but then she smiled. No one had ever taken her like this, and she had been celibate for some while. The sex had been incredible, better than she ever imagined it could be. It had taken blackmail to find out what all the fuss was about, but at least she now knew.

"Have I pleased you?" she whispered, suddenly wanting it to be as good for him.

"Your incredible," replied Marco. "Better than I could ever have wished for." She laid the side of her face on his mouth and he kissed her in confirmation. They continued for a while, kissing each other with abandon, delighting in the pleasure they had given each other.

"I want your tits," said Marco. Tanya gripped the back of his head as he sucked on her nipples, pushing him hard into her chest. Slowly she rocked up and down on his dick. Marco grabbed her waist again and pushed her into position so she could fuck him hard again. He began to lift her a little at the top end of her movement.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned. "Do you like me riding your big cock?" And then her voice tailed off into pleading again for him to keep fucking her, before then changing to crying out she was going to come. He sat her back a bit and using his considerable strength he drove her up and down on his shaft. Both of them were moaning now. The slapping sound of their bodies coming together reached a crescendo as Tanya came, and then a moment later Marco exploded inside her as well.

"Are all my clients going to be as good as you?" she said breathlessly. But Marco said nothing; he just pushed her head onto his chest and lay there looking at the ceiling. As he fingers ran through her soft silky hair, he decided it was definitely time to work full time for his father's organisation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Boss's Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds