• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Box Pt. 07

The Box Pt. 07

12

Terri sat in the hot tub enjoying the water bubbling around her. It was growing late and she knew the kids and Ted would be home soon, reluctantly she turned off the tub and eased out of the water. She wrapped a towel around herself and headed into the house. From the kitchen she heard Ann and Ken barging in the front door snapping back and forth in their typical teenager fashion. At least Ted would be home soon to help her referee sighed Terri.

"Mom!" screamed Ann.

"What?! You don't have to yell." Replied an irritated Terri as she walked into the living room.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know if you were home." Said Ann, "What's for dinner?"

"I don't know depends on when your father gets home. So if you have any ideas I'm all open to them." Answered Terri as she headed up stairs to her bed room. Kevin said nothing about dinner just looked at his sister and rolled his eyes.

"I'll bet mom's been in the hot tub naked." Whispered Kevin.

"Fuck you mom wouldn't do that. You're such an ass at times." Snapped Ann as she slapped him on the arm.

"Yeah I'm just saying that's all." Replied Kevin with a shrug.

"You know you can be a real pervert. So shut your mouth or I'll tell mom about the porn you have stashed under your bed". Said Ann as she walked away from her brother.

"Oh and how would you know about that sister of mine? Have you been going through my room?" He slapped her back then ran upstairs to his bed room.

"Fuck you!"Snarled Ann as she tried to catch him.

"Not in my life time." Kevin blew his sister a kiss while heading to his room.

Terri leaned against her bed room door listening to Kevin and Ann bickering. Couldn't they just give it a break and leave it at that. Always a game of one up man ship and yes Ann I know all about the porn CD's under your brother's bed. And it seems you know all about them as well. Plus I've watched them when no one was around. She put her head against the door and thought to herself; if those two only knew the half of it.

Terri dropped her towel on the floor then lay down on the bed wanting a few minutes of nap time to pull herself back together. She ran yesterday through her head replaying the events of the day. Let's see, ass fucked by Ted for the first time which was fun. Whored myself to 4 young guys for $300.00, which was scary fun and I might do that again, maybe, but not sure. Fucked by Ben yesterday afternoon which was really fun and I will do that again. Yes a very busy day.

Terri rolled onto her side opening her legs running her hand over her pussy lips her hips flexing against her fingers. I could get used to maybe becoming a slut she thought as she smiled to herself. But then thought, no I am a slut and I enjoy it. She let out a moan as she pushed her middle finger inside herself her finger becoming slick with her juices.

Kevin stood at the door of his parent's bed room. He heard his mother moaning so he placed an ear against the door to listen. Terri reached into the night stand pulling out her vibrator turning it on. She ran the vibrator up and down the outside of her pussy letting it get slick as she felt a small spasm inside herself. Oh that felt so good. She moved the head into the entrance of her pussy easing the tip in as she teased herself, moaning out her pleasure.

Kevin moved away from the door a goofy smile on his face his cock tenting against his shorts. He slowly walked down to his bed room and closed the door. He stripped out of his cloths and laid on his bed his cock sticking straight up as his hand closing around it. What I wouldn't give for a blow job right now he thought. He began to move his hand up and down his cock feeling it tingle with each stroke.

Ann had headed back down stairs ignoring Kevin and made herself a sandwich then headed to the basement. She flicked on the TV and picked up the phone calling her friend Kelly. She'd known Kelly most of her life their paths crossing in and out of public and high school.

"Hey Kelly; whatcha doing?" Asked Ann.

"Just hanging out doing homework. Mom wants me to get it done before I can do anything else. You going to the party on Saturday?" Asked Kelly. One of their friends had been planning a party all summer as an end of high school start of college or university life. The party had been quietly in the works since their friend's parents were going to be away for the weekend and was only open to a select few.

"I've been thinking about it." Ann wanted to go; she knew some of her class mates would be going including Keith. Hmmm. . .she dreamed about Keith, sometimes she even played with herself thinking about him. She'd even found her Mom's vibrator and used it a couple of times when no one was around dreaming it was Keith's cock going in and out of her. She knew Kelly had sucked off her boyfriend Brad then bragged about it to her. Ann leaned back pushing her fingers under her thong until she felt her clit.

"Are you playing with yourself? You are such a slut!" Giggled Kelly while running her own fingers up and down her pussy.

"Hmmm. . .And what are you thinking about?" Asked Ann as she spread her pussy lips to play with the moist inside.

Terri closed her eyes and put her toy back in the drawer. Hmmm. . .that was how many orgasms in the last two days? She'd stopped counting as she rolled onto her back smiling as her body drift off to sleep.

Ted pushed the front door open and dropped his briefcase on the floor. Another long day at the grind, fucking office why did they have to see him as the rain maker fixing everyone problem. Even Jasmine had gotten on his nerves today which hadn't help his mood. He liked Jasmine but today everything and everyone just seemed snappy. However the new release and upgrades in the equipment where almost complete which was a relief.

"I'm home! Where is everyone?" Just my luck either past out or doing something without me. Terri opened the bed room door and walked to the top of the stairs.

"Hey sorry I didn't hear you come in." She walked down the stairs studying the look on his face trying to gage his mood noting that it hadn't been a good day at the office. "You want a drink or something?" She kissed him on the cheek.

"No, just tired, fucking office again. Where are the kids?"

"Ah good question, around in their bedrooms most likely." Answered Terri

"Hey Dad." Said Kevin from the top of the stairs.

"I'm on the phone in the basement! I'll be up in a minute!" Yelled Ann. "I got to go parental units are up and about." Said Ann as she adjusted her thong and pulled her skirt down then licked the juice off her fingers. "Talk to you later." She checked herself in a mirror then headed up stairs.

"What's for dinner?" asked Ted.

"No idea." said Terri. "I was hoping Ann or Kevin would come up with something." She looked at the two of them hoping they' had an answer. From their blank expressions she saw that was a lost cause. Ted dropped is chin to his chest.

"Want to go out or order pizza?" asked Ted.

"Pizza!!" said Kevin

"Movie night!" replied Ann.

"Good, I don't feel like cooking." said Terri. Ted reached down and started rubbing her ass. She pulled away from him with a giggle.

"Kevin, go order the usual." Ann dashed for the phone ahead of her brother. "Do you two have homework?" Asked Terri. The two siblings let out a collective groan. "I'll take that as a yes I want it done. No mucking about."

Ted and Terri walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. Ted put his head on his arms and let out a low grown.

"One of these days the tech guys will be able to do something without me looking over their shoulders or fixing some fucking mess that shouldn't have happened."

"What's up?" Asked Terri as she reached over and began to rub Ted's neck.

"Just this new release and all the crap that goes with it. New equipment not jiving with the older existing equipment and no one having a clue how to fix it. I've screamed at venders, suppliers and pulled more fucking cable just to get it all hooked up. Then I find the main power cable is seven inches to short." He sat up and looked at her. Terri looked at the bruise on his neck and thought she saw teeth marks. She frowned at him and tried to look closer. He turned to her kissing her lips. "What?"

"Just that bruise looks nasty." She touched his neck but he winched and pulled away.

"Yeah it is but its fine. Joys of the job." Said Ted as he rubbed it.

"I'll bet next you'll be telling me you're having it on with some piece of fluff in the office". Said Terri. Not that she could claim any moral high ground though she did feel the old jealousy thing rising inside her. Ted rolled his eyes and looked at her.

"Gee and how would you react if I was getting something on the side at the office?" He laughed and pulled her to him. "You have no idea how much I've missed you. And if I can stay awake tonight I intend to make love you. Well maybe not all night but as much as I can." Ted ran his tongue around Terri's lips the gently pushed into her open mouth.

"If you can stay awake that long." Repeated Terri as she kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck, then kissing his bruise running her tongue back to his mouth. "I'll be happy for a quickie if you can manage that." They both laughed and kissed again.

However Ted's question started to slowly eat at her. How would she react if Ted was playing on the side? Mind you how would Ted react if he knew what she'd been up to? She swallowed hard and felt the panic beginning to raise inside side her. Ok she thought, she'd been a fucking whore and was fucking the neighbor's son for Christ sake. She remembered her grandmother's comment about people living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. But the worry nagged at her.

Ted kissed her hard his tongue dancing with her's. She felt the familiar tickling in her pussy as she felt his mouth move from her lips to her neck. Why did he have to make me so horny she thought? Terri loved all the things they'd been doing with each other, trying new things, or things they'd never done before as a couple. Never mind the things on the side. Damn fucking Box, she got up from the table pulling away from Ted and yelled at the kids.

"You guys ordered the pizza?"

"Yeah it's ordered the usual along with a couple of other things." Kevin yelled back.

"Kevin ordered wings." Yelled Ann. "Enough for everyone."

Terri smiled at Ted then went into the down stairs bathroom and locked the door. She could read the panic setting in as well as see it in her face. Ok just calm down. The first thing you do on garbage day is get rid of the box and no one is the wiser. Ted will think it just disappeared and won't say a thing because he doesn't know I know about it. Then talk to Ben and dump him. Maybe.

Ted stood at the open fridge looking for something cold to drink. He kept his face passive but he could feel the bit marks on his neck burning like someone was holding a hot iron to his skin. Ok Ted just be calm and don't say a word or talk about it. Just leave it alone and what she doesn't know won't kill her or me. He poured himself a juice then closed the fridge. Just keep things low key and calm he thought to himself, but his heart was pounding in his chest.

Ted turned as Terri walked back into the kitchen. He smiled at her opening his arms and beckoning her with his fingers. She had become more fun in the last few weeks which they'd both enjoyed. Not to mention the sex life between them had become more "interesting". He smiled looking at her as she crossing the kitchen floor. He pulled her into his arms kissing the side of her head as they held each other.

"I forgot to tell you the company is having a party at the end of the month. "Said Ted. "Wives and everyone at the company are invited. It's an adult thing so the kids will have to stay home. You want to go?" She looked up at him.

"I'd love to." It had been a while since they'd been out at a party even if it was a company bash. Not having the kids would be a good night out for them. They turned as the front door bell rang.

"Mom, Dad! Pizza $63.00." Yelled Ann. They looked at each other and kissed. Then headed to the basement for a family pizza and movie night.

Ted looked at his watch then smiled at Terri as the movie ended. It had been a good ending for the day considering the argument over what movie to watch. But everything had settled down and the evening had turned into an enjoyable family night.

Ann and Kevin picked up the empty pizza boxes, salad and wing containers along with the empty pop cans. Ted asked about their school and finale exams. Yes they both had university paper work which had been filed and sent out. No they hadn't decided which university but each had narrowed it down to three. Ann asked her dad about his work. He gave her the short notes version of events along with the major highlights.

"Dad I'm thinking of joining the military reserves." Said Kevin. Ted nodded remembering his own time in the reserves.

"What made you think about that?" Asked Ted. Terri looked at her son, this was the first time Kevin had mentioned anything about the army reserves. Kevin shrugged.

"Couple of my friends have been talking about it. Couple of local units are having an open house this weekend and I thought I go down and check it out. You know maybe give something back to the community." Ted smiled at his while son nodding his head. He looked at Terri who was biting her bottom lip. Ann came back into the room and picked up the last of the empty pop cans.

"You told mom and dad what you're thinking of doing this weekend?" Kevin looked at his sister. "You told them I'm thinking of going with you?" Said Ann.

"What?" Said a startled Terri.

"Yeah I'm thinking of going with Kevin to the open house at the armory. One of the units is a medical unit and I thought I'd check it out. Terri looked at Ann in stunned surprise.

"Did you know about this?" Terri stammered as she looked at Ted.

"I didn't know a thing about it. But it's their choice they're old enough to decide this themselves. Besides Kevin says it's giving something back to the community so who am I to argue." The two watched Kevin and Ann bicker back and forth as they picked up the last of the garbage and head up stairs.

"They're good kids." Said Ted as he kissed Terri. "We did a good job." Terri rested her head on Ted shoulder.

"I just worry about them. What are we going to do when they've moved out?" She looked at Ted then rested her forehead against his.

"I don't know about you but I'm thinking of enjoying the quiet. I think we earned our right not to paddle the canoe if you know what I mean." Terri felt Ted flinch as the phone started ringing. He pulled his head away rolling it back against the couch muttering as he closed his eyes.

"Oh fuck just leave me alone. Just figure it out and fix the damn problem yourselves." Terri felt the tension throughout his body as they both sat listening for the call to come to the phone. And then it came, Ann yelled.

"Kevin! Phone!" Terri snuggled down against Ted's chest pushing her hand under his shirt feeling him relax.

"Why don't you take me upstairs and if you can stay awake long enough you can rock my world." She looked at Ted's face listening to him snore softly, his eyes closed, mouth hanging open. She playfully slapped him as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her down across the couch. She wrapped her arms around his neck her tongue wrestling with his.

"Why don't I just fuck you on the couch then fall asleep on top on you?" He moved over so he could get access to the snap on her shorts. She raised a leg to stop him as she giggled. He pushed harder against her fighting to open her shorts then changed tactics and began to tickle her. Terri held on wrestling to get out from under Ted as he succeeded in popping open her snap while trying to pull down her zipper.

"There's more room upstairs." She giggled as she slipped to the floor trying to pull away.

"But I have you here and I'm not feeling like leaving." Said Ted as he followed her to the floor pulling her back against him.

Terri wrapped herself around him as he pulled her to him kissing her hard fighting to open her mouth. Ted took her lower lip in his teeth and gently bit causing a moan to escape her mouth his invading tongue slipping inside. She pushed back against him dancing her tongue along with his dueling back and forth. He turned on his side pushing his hand inside her shorts and under her thong till his fingers pushed past her pussy lips and into her. Terri pulled her mouth away letting out a moan flexing herself against him.

"Ok," she gasped. "You win, we'll stay here but it's my turn." She reached for his belt and fought with the buckle trying to get it undone.

"You know you two should really get a room!" Yelled Ann from the top of the basement stairs. The two of them giggled while Ted looked over the couch making sure Ann or Kevin weren't coming down stairs.

"We have a room." Ted yelled back then he turned to Terri. "Let's go up to bed. At least the sheets won't give us carpet burn. Then you can tell me all about this mysterious boy friend you've been fucking on the side." Terri looked at him her mind racing wanting to ask the panicky question; does Ted know something? Terri countered with.

"Only if you tell me about your girlfriend you have on the side?" Ted stood up giving Terri a hand up.

"I don't know. Are you suggesting we compare notes?" Asked Ted, they hugged each other walking to the stairs then stopping for a finale kiss.

Well Ted had been right. After just over an hour of making out and he'd past out like a stone. Mind you the time had been very enjoyable and very intense. They'd pleased each other and for the added twist had talked about phantom "boyfriend/girlfriend".

She had looked up into his eyes her arms around his neck his cock just at the entrance of her pussy. Then as he pushed in she'd asked him; "Am I better than your girlfriend?"

He's smiled and whispered to her as he pushed into her listening to her moan.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Maybe I want to see how I compare." She answered as his cock touched her cervix and she flexed her hips up to him.

"And what about your boyfriend? Are you going to tell me about him?" He's asked on the back stroke then pushed forward driving her hips up. She'd pulled his head down so she could whisper in his ear.

"Can't a girl keep some secretes?" He'd lunged into her causing the head board to bounce off the wall.

"You want to know about my girlfriend it's only fair that you tell me about your boyfriend."

And so it had gone on as they'd told each other about their "phantom" lovers. They each shared information their stories adding to their enjoyment as they played till they'd spent themselves and collapsed into a sweaty heap. Then Ted passed out.

Terri rolled onto her back disengaging from Ted's chest. She turned and smile while listening to him snore. She gently move his arm then rolled onto her side so she could look at him. She rubbed her legs together enjoying the sticky slickness on her upper thighs along with the sheen of sweat that covered both their bodies. She looked around the room that was bathed in grey erotic moon light her body still trembling with aftershocks.

However it had left her with a number of nagging questions. Was Ted seeing someone? Had this just been a fantasy that had spiced up their love making? God knows she had a great deal to feel guilty about as Ben's face danced in front of her when she told Ted about being fucked in their bed. Not to mention the four young men she'd whored herself which she'd left out. Was this all a fantasy or not? And if it wasn't did either of them have the right to blame the other for something.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Box Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds