• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Boys' Bet

The Boys' Bet

"You guys bet WHAT", I half shrieked, glaring up at Johnny. He glanced over at the group nearest to us,and gave them a nervous smile.

"Don't worry", he laughed, seeing the looks passing between the small group of men, "Just a joke!"

Johnny grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where the club's cars were parked. I wrenched my arm away, and turned to face him.

"What the hell possessed you idiots to bet that" I hissed, shoving him against Mark's Challenger, "Did you think I wouldn't find out about it?" He sighed, slouching down onto the ground, not bothering to look up and meet my eyes.

"I told Mark you'd be pissed. We figured you wouldn't find out and even if you did, well, it's not that big of a deal, Aimee."

I took a few steps back. Not that big of a deal? How was my four close male friends making a bet about which of the two newest guys could sleep with me not a big deal?

I'd met Mark and Randy three years earlier, when I had started dating Zack. They were all part of a street racing team, something I had fallen hard in love with. Zack and I had the same kind car, a 300zxTT, how we met. The guys, Mark, Randy, Dane and Hector, had taken the idea of a girl racer, and loved it. None of them could get their girlfriends to even consider racing.

Zack and I had dated, and raced together, for about a year and a half before he died in a wreck. That probably should have been my cue to bow out, but I did just the opposite. I salvaged everything I could from his car, and put it into mine, so, as I told the boys and Zack's family, he and I would always be riding together. The crew had changed over the years I'd been in it, and all that was left of the old team was Mark, Randy and I. The three of us were the closest. We spent a lot of time talking shit about 'the good days', and how much fun it had been. We'd gotten a few new members not too long after Zack's passing, Johnny and Bryan. They were both good at what they did, but it had taken me a long time to adjust to them, and they to the idea of a girl being just as good as them. And neither of them had ever met Zack.

I had started dating again, but had had almost no luck. A handful of blind dates, a guy I'd met at out at a bar, but nothing had gone past a first date. It probably didn't help that when a guy asked me what I did for fun, I told him I hung out with lots of guys, drove a fast car and got dirty in an engine bay. It scared them off, to say the least. I would go over to Mark's house after every failed date and lay on his couch moaning about how I hated dating, and I was just going to become a nun. Johnny and Bryan got endless joy from this. They told me to stop being such a guy – no guy wants to be less manly then the girl he's dating. I gave them very little credit on this though. Johnny was on and off with his hot blond model girlfriend, and Bryan dated even less then I, but never seemed to have an empty bed for long. He had been single for the past few months, and Johnny was yet again on the outs with Sarah, meaning that for once, we were all single. So except for the one or two nights a week I hung out with my two best friends, we all got together and went to Bryan's house, watched tv, drank and smoked.

It had been one of those nights last week. I had gone over to Bryan's after my latest failed date, still all dressed up. I'm not bad looking, but I'm certainly not like any of the models we bring in for events and shows. 5'3", with dark curly hair, more curvy then tall and willowy, I didn't look like I spent most of my free time hanging out under a car or taking apart an engine. I usually just pulled my long curly hair back into a sloppy bun or ponytail, because unless I spent a good hour working product through it and styling it, it ended up looking more like a hot mess then anything remotely attractive. I rarely wore make up, and you were more likely to find me in shorts and a wife beater then a dress and heels. So when I walked in, still wearing a tight dress( that showed off more then I usually even left to the imagination) and 3" stilettos, with hair and makeup done, the boys were understandably shocked. Mark and Randy not as much, as they had seen me like that a few times when I had gone out with Zack. But the other two spent a good five minutes trying to regain speech, by which point I had already informed them that neither my date nor my appearance was up for comment. We quickly got back to what was important- Rock Band, and me getting drunk.

I had no idea how so much time had passed, but when I looked at my watch it was almost 2 A.M. I was still going on the drinking, so I announced to them that as usual, I was crashing on the couch. Mark and Randy left soon after along with a few of the other guys there, leaving me, Johnny, Bryan and Bryan's roommate Kevin. Johnny and I were on the couch, and Kevin and Bryan were sitting in front of it, engrossed in whatever video game they had switched to.

I wasn't sure how, but Johnny and I had ended up spooning on the couch, with his hands drifting into dangerous areas. I was wasted by that point, but in the back of my mind I could hear a voice screaming to know what the hell I thought I was doing.

I knew it was going nowhere good. I had realized a good six months back that I had feelings for Bryan, though I had decided that it was better left untouched. No matter how well the group had worked with Zack and I as a couple, I was pretty sure it wouldn't ever happen like that again, and besides, I had seen the girls Bryan was always with, and I was nothing like them. So being in that situation with Johnny, I knew it was bad. Not only was he the wrong guy, but it was just a really shitty idea from him and I to sleep together. Just as I reached this decision, I felt his hand begin to slide up the back of my dress. I froze. I could hear the voice in my head screaming no, but all I could think of was how deliciously good his rough hand felt, gliding up the back of my soft leg, hesitating as his fingers touched the satiny lace of my thong.

"Mm, naughty Aimee," I heard him whisper in my ear, the rasp of his voice sending a thrill of pleasure down my spine, straight to my core as I felt the moisture in my panties growing.

I lifted my head to look at him and as I did, I caught a glimpse of Bryan's face, laughing at something Kevin had said. I winced, realizing suddenly what I was doing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Boys' Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds