The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 04

"Oh. Stef. Baby, please. We. Ohh," Greg begged, as his daughter skillfully tickled his dickhead.

Billy moved around his mother and latched his mouth onto her sex box. He lapped and licked until she was grinding her hot pussy to his face. He knew he had her again. Her pussy wanted his dick.

Steff pulled at her father's body until he went to the ground. Her mouth still sucked hungrily on his rod as his hips rocked up and down. She quickly let his dick go and straddled her legs over his waist.

"Your little girl wants her daddy's cock," she said as she eased her excited cunt onto his stiff manhood. With ease, he slid inside her already stretched pussy.

Greg felt it. His daughter was no longer as tight as before.

"Stef. No. You didn't," he said as his little girl bounced hard on his dick.

"Yes daddy. Yes, I fucked my own brother. And now I'm going to give you what we all feel. The desire to never stop fucking me," Stef replied as she rocked feverishly on her Daddy's erupting dick.

Greg couldn't stop it as his cum exploded into his daughter. He felt her push hard down and her legs stiffened on his sides as her hot juices mixed with his.

"Oh. Yes, daddy. Yes! I'm cumming. I'm cumming," Stef moaned as she felt her climax was different than before.

Greg's cock burned as his daughter's juices encompassed his shaft.

"Oh, no. No. I can feel the infection," Greg said as he tried to pull his daughter off his body.

Stef held fast and milked his cock with her pussy.

Billy was already deep inside his mother as he fucked her from behind. With his mother on her knees and bent over, his hands grabbed her arms and pulled them back behind her. He used her own body as leverage as he pushed and pulled his massive meat deep into his mother's slick cunt.

Dawn squirmed and squealed as Billy wildly fucked her to oblivion. He didn't quit. Over and over again he rocked her world. Too many climaxes to count.

Greg could only listen as his wife pleaded and begged for Billy to fuck her, as his daughter rode his dick back to hardness and he was once again fucking her just as wickedly.

They had become lost in their dark sinful lust. The entire day consisted of fucking each other over and over again. Mother and son, dad and daughter, brother and sister, husband and wife. The passion didn't end.

They stayed at camp the entire week and had nothing but wicked, raw, ravaging sex. The only thing that changed was that the infection had run its course. The need to climax constantly had dissipated. The effects lasted for three days. The rest of the week was their own desire to fuck each other. Things were definitely going to be different around the Wilson house from now on.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds