• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Bus

The Bus

She awoke to the morning feeling warm and comfortable in her large bed. Looking out the window she saw it was another warm spring day the sun shone warmly into her room, the birds would be singing their songs perched high in the tree tops. The wind would blow softly upon her face as she walked the two blocks to the bus stop where she would see him. Every morning she took the bus to work and every morning the most incredible man would be on that very bus. With those thoughts in her mind she climbed out of bed and made her way to the bathroom to have her shower. In the shower she relished the feeling of the warm water cascading over her high firm breasts down the flatness of her stomach, down her legs, imagining it to be his hands caressing her skin bringing her body to life.

Feverishly she tried to calm her thoughts of him, he was always in her thoughts, and the weekend was the worst, knowing that she would have to wait until Monday morning to see him again. But today it was Tuesday and she would see him, his chiselled features, those electric eyes and soft waving chestnut hair, his body the image of Adonis. If only she could touch the strong rippling muscles that bulged under his business attire.

Giving herself a mental shake she claimed from the shower and dried her now tormented body and dressed. She always took care while dressing now that he had started taking the bus, making sure to wear a hint of perfume in her hair so that when she moved her head he was sure to get the scent of her. She always chose a seat near him if not next to him. Sitting next to him was the ultimate torture, for her body would feel the effects of him the entire day, she was barely able to concentrate on her job. He never seemed to notice her though, so she never made any effort to talk to him other than to say a pleasant good morning hoping not to make it look to obvious with an over zealous smile.

______

Sitting in the diner on his way to the office, he lingered over his eggs, toast, coffee and sausage. His mind drifting, today he would see her that incredible woman with the long curling auburn hair that tumbled over firm straining breasts, sexy amber eyes that seemed to glow when she looked his way, long slender legs. Never had he more than said two words to her, always feeling so tongue tied never able to think of anything to say to her. Upon awakening he would find his mind filled with her, her dazzling smile and the scent of her perfume was everywhere. Even when she was not around he could smell her.

Getting up out of the chair he paid the waitress for his meal. He glanced at the large round silver encased clock that hung near the door, he would have to hurry if he were going to make the 8:00 bus downtown. He didn't have to be at work until 10:00 but ever since he had been required to go in early two months ago and had encountered that amazing woman, he now went into work three quarters of an hour early just to see her and to smell the enticing scent of her.

He ran down the street from the restaurant reaching the bus stop just as the bus did. Dropping the coins into the fare box, he scanned the bus for an empty section, to ensure she would sit near him. He needed to be close to her. Hell he just needed to touch her. If only he had the courage to say something to her. What would happen if he did talk to her, or ask her out, the worst she could do was say no. God he didn't even know, she could have a boyfriend. With that thought last in his mind, he chose a seat at the back since it seemed to be the only empty section.

The bus moved down the street toward her. This was it - her stop. His heart pounded in his chest, his blood surged through his veins. He watched the front of the bus out of the corner of his eye hoping to see her.

______

She could see the bus. Her heart started to pound and her stomach did its customary flip flop every time she would see the bus. The brakes squealed to a halt in front of her. Climbing the stairs, showing the driver her bus pass, she made her way down the aisle toward the back of the bus where she saw him sitting. She would have to sit next to him today there were no other seats anywhere else close enough to him. Swallowing the lump back down into her throat, she forged on.

Just as she was about to sit down next to him, the bus surged forward sending her into his lap. Oh God she was such a klutz. His hand came up to stop her fall. But too late she landed in a heap in his lap. She raised her head to look into those dazzling eyes of his. The moment their eyes met she knew he too felt the same desire for her. His lips parted, and she ever so slightly slid her tongue over her full bottom lip sending an invitation out to him. He could not resist her he needed to touch his lips to hers. Just to taste her to know her. His lips slowly descended upon hers, the first touch of their lips sent shockwaves of passion through them. They were oblivious to anyone else. They were completely engrossed in the feelings whirling through their bodies. His hand slipped under her blouse to touch her beautiful bare breasts. They were so beautiful, he lifted his head from her lips and bent down to take her nipple into his mouth. Her breasts were so beautiful they were swollen from the passion that flowed through her like a torrential river. His hands slid down her flat stomach; he could feel it quivering beneath his touch. Gentle moaning sounds were escaping from her lips her head fell back with complete abandon.

______

Others were becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the couple who were so lost in their desire, they now had forgotten where they were and that they were not alone.

______

He lifted her skirt to reveal long slender thighs and, Oh God, she wasn't wearing any panties. His fingers slid into her, her body moving in rhythm with his touch. She wanted him all of him. She could feel the hard impression of his engorged member against the delicateness of her stomach. She undid his pants freeing his beautiful rock hard cock.

From somewhere she heard a gasp. It was not her. Where had it come from? Too involved with the spiralling feelings swirling through her body she ignored it. She lifted herself up enough to allow him entry to her now hot wet swollen flower.

He entered her slowly, agonizingly. Ever so slowly he lifted her and felt the desire of being within her beautiful body envelop him. Being with her felt so wonderful, so complete; never had he had such intense sexual feelings for another. He could feel she was nearing her climax, muscles grabbing at his throbbing shaft. Deeper and deeper he surged. All at once they climaxed in a torrential flood of surging tidal waves. Wrapped in each other's arms they slowly came out of their passion filled fog, to find the bus driver standing over them saying that they would have to get off the bus because they were disturbing the other passengers. He gave them a wink as he turned around, and a broad smile spread across his face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Bus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 590 milliseconds