The Bus to Pleasure Town

I slipped off his lap, and stepped up into the chair, my feet firmly alongside his thighs. I let him rub the wetness between my legs through my clothes, incentive I thought. His breathing was becoming erratic; I didn't want to pass out.

"You need a few minutes to relax, this might be more than you're up to?

"Don't you worry your pretty little head; I'm just getting started."

So was I.

"Lean back against the chair old man. You've been a very good boy. I think you deserve a real special treat. Now pull my pants down, slowly. Yes, slip them off, good, you're a very good boy."

There I was, standing up in front of his face with nothing but a pair of lace panties left. His hands traveled up and down my legs, reaching and grabbing my ass, juggling my cheeks up and down. I knew he would reach between my legs, try and steal a stiff finger under the leg of my sopping panties, and he did. He wiggled his finger under the lace crotch and slipped it between my weeping, swollen lips. I don't know who was moaning louder and deeper. I closed my eyes and just lost myself in his fingering me. Once I was sure his finger was drenched with my juices I spoke to him, quietly, in a soft questioning voice.

"You like feeling my wet pussy don't you?"

"Jesus Christ, yes. Am I still breathing? I think I died and just don;t know it yet."

"You really enjoying fingering me, don't you? I like it to, I like how you tickle my lips and rub that stiff fat finger on my hard swelled up cherry. Yes, I do like it, now pull your dirty finger out and show me how much you want to put your tongue there."

I watched his hand shaking as his tongue licked and his lips sucked his digit clean. I wanted that tongue, those sucking lips between my legs, I wanted them now.

"Pull my panties down, slip them off my feet, yes, you're in for one hell of a treat."

I stopped just short of his mouth as I stepped closer to his face. I could hear him breathing me in, getting ready to for his dessert. He stuck his tongue out and was barely able to touch me, the tip of his tongue stretching to reach out and have a lick. I inched a tiny bit closer, his tongue lapped my lips, swallowing as he felt a few drops of sugary sweetness hit his mouth. A touch closer, he was able to slip that tongue between my lips and lick me top to bottom, sucking on the soft dewy sugar lips inside. I rubbed my saturated pussy all over his face, up and down, literally drenching his skin.

"Tell me what you want?"

"Let me suck your pussy, I wanna get that stiff clit in my mouth and suck you off, and make you cum."

"Make me enjoy that mouth, your slippery tongue, you get me to cum hard and I might let you do it again."

"You'll beg me to get at it again."

I really loved his confidence. Made him work that much harder to live up to it, lucky me.

I moved closer, resting my plump mound up against his mouth and he didn't waste a second. He reached up and spread me open, popping my clit out, stiff and rigid. I felt his tongue whipping it back and forth, until he couldn't wait anymore. His lips opened, closed tight on my rock hard power button and sucked me into delirium just like any respectable, dirty filthy old man should.

The pressure of his oral manipulations was flawless, his mouth a veritable instrument of pure perfectly timed sucking and licking, slurping and trashing. I could feel the tip of his tongue stiffen and feather the oh so sensitive tip of my pulsating clit held tightly by his fleshy suctioning lips. How he moved his mouth, up and down, as if were sucking on a straw, slipping it out of his thirsty grasp only to draw it slowly back in, guarding against losing one single drop of the sweet juice he was guzzling down. I put my hands on the top of his bobbing head and held on tight, stealing every bit of his power I could grab.

"Yesss, suck my clit, lick it, yesss, just like that, ohhh you're gonna make me cum old man, do it, do it, suck harder, that's it, don't you stop, dirty old man, don't you dare stop!"

And he didn't.

I felt the first shot of pleasure right between my legs, deep inside me, his mouth was locked on and furiously drawing every spec of me onto his lavishing tongue. I felt his hands grab my ass and shove me as deep into his carnivorous jaws as he could. My knees were getting weaker with every bolt and flash he could pull out of me and I adored it. The silence in the room was shattered by his moaning and grunting as he felt my stream of hot sweet release slide down his throat, gulping, swallowing and waiting for more.

I tried to pull away and he wouldn't let me go, he wanted one more shot of sweet sugar and I felt my body pour it into his hungry mouth. I finally felt his hands soften their grip and when I pushed his mouth off me I heard the pop of his suctioning lips break the gripping hold he had on my spewing pussy. I stepped back and down onto the floor, my legs barely holding me up.

"You've got one sweet hot cummer there, you give me ten minutes and I'm right back on it."

"You give me fifteen minutes and you can have it."

"Come here, sit on my lap and let me suck those titties a little bit, I wanna keep you going."

I did just what I was told. I sat down on his lap and he nuzzled until his greedy mouth found his nipple. I could feel the wetness under me seeping through his blanket and realized he had managed to enjoy some pleasure himself.

This old man was muttering as he indulged, cooing and sighing just like I wanted him to. He wasn't letting my nipples ache for attention. He suckled one to stiffness and throbbing and let it rest while he clutched the other one in his gluttonous mouth. He put his hand between my legs and pushed them apart.

He drove his finger deep inside me and finger fucked me, slow and steady while he sucked fast and hard. When he shifted the position of his hand and his thumb started rubbing my tender cherry is slow circles, I had to stop. I pushed his hand away and stood up.

"I wanna see your face when I suck on this pussy, I wanna see your eyes when you feel this old mouth licking you inside out. Give me my cane and show me where your bed is, we've only just started this all I can eat buffet, I have a powerful appetite for prime, choice pussy, and you've got one, you sure as hell got one."

Who was I to argue with a connoisseur?

Stephen was up and out of the chair before I could get him his cane. On wobbly legs he followed me into the bedroom and laid down on my bed, his head on two pillows, obviously he had a plan.

"Help me get out of these pants, they're pretty messy. I couldn't hold it back."

I unbuckled his belt, pulled his zipper down and tugged his pants and shorts down his legs. His belly was chubby and actually jiggled when he moved. I could see his now semi erection and have to say it was impressive. I imagined that fully erect he was a well-endowed man. What he didn't have in length he certainly had in girth, with a bulbous, mushroom shaped head that would no doubt feel pretty intense slipping in and out of me. He saw me looking.

"It any gonna win any awards but I can use it like a real winner. I might not be able to get on these knees and do you justice, but you sure as hell can climb on board and take it for a ride, that is, after I have some dinner. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, wiggling it at me, it was lecherous and lewd, so was he.

"You climb up here and put that honey machine right here on my mouth, I'm gonna eat my dinner real slow, taste every bite. If you feel like you're about to serve me up some dessert you pull that dish right out of my face, until you cool it down. You listen to me now, and I'll give you pleasure like you ain't never had before. You have a good size mirror?"

"Yes, I do, why?

"You go get it and bring it here."

I took a mirror off the wall and brought to Stephen.

"Good girl. You prop that mirror right there against the night table, face it to me. If you listen to a movie without being able to see the picture it might be good, but see the picture and its great. Now climb up here and get yourself situated like I told you."

I was at his mercy, he knew it. I wanted what he wanted to give me. I thought about the benefits of riding public transportation, all the people who were grateful for the service. What a service when it gives you this. Of all the riders I was blessed with this old man. In my wildest fantasy moments, it was never like this.

"You're about to watch our movie. Look in the mirror, what do you see?"

I saw a perfect image of Stephens dinner. He slipped that devil tongue out and gave me a soft lick, seeing it sent shivers down my spine. He was starving and there was no reason to delay the feast. I crept up to his face and knew I was on my mark when his lips parted and his tongue went in for its first taste.

I turned my head and watched like an indecent voyeur, it was indecent, crude and lewd. I couldn't take my eyes of his tongue, it was deserving of an award for excellence in direction. His mouth, that tongue producing a movie that would be picture of the year.

"Reach down here and open up this pussy for me, pop that sweet cherry up high and proud."

My hands were shaking, what I was about to see was an erotic first. I gently pressed down on my fevered mound and applied some pressure. Opening up like a blooming flower, the rosy sweet pink bud burst high and proud, just the way my dirty old man expected it to. I watched the tip of his tongue tease and taunt, the visual only served to intensify the pleasure. Lips pursed and sucked, gliding my little beauty in and out of his wicked sizzling mouth. I felt the shuddering waves all over me, stinging in sweet ecstasy. I couldn't help rocking with his sucking motion, pulling back and driving down for every nasty grasp of his mouth.

"You love it don't you Layla? How many times have you imagined seeing some filthy dirty old man thrashing and savoring your pussy, your hot steamy pussy? Bend down here and let me put a little loving on those salacious tits."

I bent forward and watched him nipping at my swinging swaying nipples. The scene was intoxicating, I was dizzy from the awesome power of seeing his mouth latched on and his jaws pumping.

"I need some of that sweet pussy. I might never get this close to it again so I'm getting every bit I can as long as I can."

What he didn't know, couldn't guess, was he could have it any time he wanted it. In an instant he was sucking on me and driving me insane. His hands reached for my nipples and his nimble quick fingers seized their targets, tugged and twisted, the scene was perverse. The louder I moaned, the harder the force. Those lips were grabbing and holding my clit prisoner, torturing and tormenting with each powerful surge of pressure from the relentless pulling. I couldn't stop the building flood if I wanted to. I crushed down against his mouth and forced him to get me where I needed to go.

My body stiffened, waited to catch the fire bomb that was exploding in my belly. Over and over shots were fired and hit the target square. I turned my head and forced my eyes open to see the fireworks he was setting off inside me. I jammed down deep into his mouth and he caught my cherry red engorged clit between his teeth, nibbling became a tender biting for the final blow. The pressure, the image, his sucking and lapping, all coming together for a tense, volatile eruption.

The speed of his tongue lapping up every bit of syrup he could get. I was rocking back and forth on his mouth, wanting to feel it and knowing I couldn't take much more. One final jab deep inside me and I was finished. I couldn't breathe, my heart was about to jump out of my chest, with the last burst of unbelievable pressure from his tongue fucking me solid.

If I didn't pull up off his face, I would have passed out.

"You've got about ten minutes to rest. I'm gonna eat that pussy all night long."

"Like hell you are old man, you wore me out."

"You ain't even been broken in yet. I gotta make up for a lotta lost time. Now that I got the taste again, I'm not about to stop till I get my fill. I'm going easy on you this time. No hard sucking, strictly licking and lapping. The chance that I'll ever get to you again is slim to none. But, then, if I drive you crazy enough you just might keep me around."

My immediate thought? Why would I ever give that mouth up?

"Tell you what, let me take a shower and wake up. Besides being thoroughly worn out I could use a little freshening up. You might want to take advantage of a little rest yourself, I would imagine those lips and that tongue are begging for it?"

"The only this dirty old tongue is begging for is another mouthful of that lovely pussy. I told you, I have every intention of feeding off that honey pot all night long. Hell, all I have to do is lie here and have you feed it to me. I'm already itching for it. Hey, you got any toys laying around?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I'll bet you got yourself a vibrator or two, maybe a good hard dildo."

"And supposing I did, just what would you do with it?"

"Look, I can't get this old cock up, I shot my load already. I wouldn't mind at all using a helper and fucking the hell outta you with it. Just imagine this? You're sweet tasty clit, tongued and lapped, your tunnel of love filled up with a stiff hard one, tell me that isn't getting you going just thinking about it?"

I was more than just thinking about it, I wanted it.

I smiled at him, reached down and opened the bottom drawer of the night table, my toy box. I wouldn't be a self-respecting connoisseur of the perfect masturbating technique if I didn't have the proper equipment to attain the classic self-administered pleasure. I couldn't help appreciating his obvious elation as he reached into the candy bowl of sexual stimulation and began to pick out his preferred flavors.

"I knew you'd have everything I could think of. You go on and freshen up that sweetness, and take your time, I'm gonna pick out a few things that I believe will fill both our cravings. Goddamn, the dream of a lifetime is coming true."

I left Stephen alone to enjoy his fantasy, soon to become, my reality. Since he was evidently more than occupied I decided a hot bath would be a much better choice. I'm glad I made that decision. Lying in a hot tub, feeling the water ease the soreness and replenish my stores of energy was a godsend. Besides the obvious, having a little time to take in the evenings events was to put it mildly, blowing my mind. I could easily keep this dirty old man here indefinitely and never get tired of that tongue. Can you imagine this?

"Old man, get that tongue down here, I need you to lick me some heaven on earth?"

Just the thought of being able to spread my legs and have that mouth at the ready, sucking and lapping to my heart's content, at a moment's notice, on a whim, was more than appealing, it was downright shameless. Merely thinking about it made my nipples ache, and my "honey machine" as he liked to call it, begin to churn.

Getting out of the tub, drying off and getting ready for this next adventure into the world of lustful, satiating debauchery made me smile, gave me chills. I had to take a minute and thank the powers that be. What a gift, a dirty old man, lying in my bed, waiting to play with me. Jeez, it was better than winning the lottery. This old man had a tongue worth more than money and an appetite for "an all he could eat buffet", that I was more than happy to provide him with.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, thank God for dirty old men.

I dried off, spray a little perfume in all the right places, looked in the mirror, the smile was mine, but it was the devil of decadence that was whispering in my ear.

"Round two Layla."

I shut the light and headed back to the ring. I wasn't about to miss this match, I was up against a definite champion. I was seriously considering throwing the fight.

Ding Ding, let the action begin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds