• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Cabin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Cabin

"Be gentle, 'Doctor,' " Julie cooed as she snuggled into my thigh. The intimacy was nice. I hadn't been this close to anyone in a while. I hadn't realized how much I missed it. I carefully pushed her hair away from the abrasion. I admit I took a little liberty by dragging my fingers along her neck while doing it. I could swear I saw the beginnings of a smile form on her lips when I did it. It was gone when I looked again. I pulled the oil lamp a little closer and dipped the washcloth in the water. There wasn't a lot of foreign debris, but enough to warrant a good cleaning.

I gently wiped the surface of the wound until the dried blood hydrated and began to give. I received a couple of eye tightenings as I began to wipe away the tree grit. "Sorry," I apologized as I continued more carefully. Julie returned a hummed response. She remained still as I made sure the scrape was completely clean. I expected a deeper gash. The snowmobile was a mess. I wondered how she got away with just a shallow scrape. I lightly blotted the area with the dry side of the cloth when I was done. I shielded her eyes with one hand and sprayed the antiseptic with the other.

"All done," I reluctantly stated. Julie smiled and hugged my leg a bit tighter. I was happy she didn't just sit back up. I responded by playing with her hair. I combed my fingers through it, breaking apart the strands that were still stuck together. I liked taking care of her. I knew nothing about her and that was most of the charm. No baggage, none of mine or hers. At least none that either of us wanted to share.

Julie helped me make "dunch." Dirty pots and pans were a pain in the ass without running water so I had decided to merge lunch and dinner together a few days ago and it became dunch. I was surprised she chose to help in her lime green panties. Pleasantly surprised. She had none of the propriety I felt when I caught myself walking around in my boxers. I had a tough time trying to find reasons to be behind her. Her tight little bottom was incredibly cute and wiggled deliciously when she was working at the cutting board. I admonished myself for being a perv, but it didn't stop me from stealing glances. I was having fun. It had been a very long time since I could call anything fun. Julie certainly wasn't the peace and quiet I came up here for. In fact, she had thrown my plan of a month of serenity out the window. I hadn't expected to see anyone again. Here I was, her knight in shining armor, saving her life, laughing and eyeballing her green buns. I looked up into an adorable smirk. Julie had caught me staring at her ass. I felt my face turn a couple of shades of red.

"Green is your favorite color," Julie stated with a bit of humor. I was caught and I knew it. There was no denying the obvious.

"Well, I must admit it is stunning," I confessed.

"Why, thank you, Sir," Julie continued with a slight curtsy. It brought a smile to my face. It was a few moments later that I realized I had never told her my favorite color. I let it go as possibly bad wording and helped her finish dunch with a little less ogling. I was happy she didn't take it as an insult and rush to put her pants and parka on.

We ate while continuing our conversation. Julie made vague references to her life prior to the accident. Nothing concrete and only if it made sense in context with the conversation. I didn't push because she didn't push me. This was the longest I had ever spent with someone not related to work since the divorce. Julie made it comfortable, never judging my statements and always listening. I returned the favor.

After the clean up, I posed a question that had been on my mind. I didn't want it containing anything uncomfortable, but it did need to be discussed. "Without a vehicle, it's going to take a full day to get to civilization from here." I tried hard to make it conversational. "Do you think you would be up for the walk tomorrow?"

"Alone?" Julie responded with a bit of fear in her voice. I never intended her to make the walk alone. I inwardly chastised myself for making it sound like I was kicking her out.

"No, no," I hopefully sounded contrite enough, "I'll walk down with you. I wasn't implying...I guess it came out wrong," I stammered, "it's just that the snow can get really deep if we wait too long. Then leaving will be impossible until spring."

"You'd give up your vacation for me?" Julie asked with a bit of surprise in her voice.

"Well part of it at least," I replied. I had things to finish up here. Julie may have added a little spark to my life, but nothing lasts. "I'll have someone bring me back up here after you're safely down the mountain."

"Well, I guess that will work," Julie said hesitantly. She didn't sound like she wanted to go back down the mountain. Maybe she was apprehensive about the walk or the cold. I wasn't sure and I didn't want to press the issue right now. I only knew staying would not be in her best interest or mine. Julie then gave me a strange, knowing smile. "Yes, we'll have to make it down before a storm hits. Tomorrow will work." Her statement seemed out of context, almost like she was thinking of something else. I accepted her commitment and ignored the rest.

It was early, but I needed to change the subject. "I have a stash of bourbon. Would you like to join me for a drink?" I asked with as much joy as I could muster.

"I don't know if I like bourbon," Julie acknowledged, "but I'll give it a try." I wasn't planning on a guest or I would have had more variety. Her comment made me think she was going to hate it, but once offered I wasn't going to take it back. I put a small amount in two glasses. At least she wouldn't feel compelled to finish a whole glass.

Julie's expression was as I expected. She pursed her lips, her eyes watered and she forced a gulp. "That's like gasoline," she said hoarsely. She rolled the liquid around in the glass while her mouth struggled to relieve her tongue of the flavor.

"Sorry, you don't have to finish that," I said with a smile. I downed mine in a macho manner. I don't know why I thought it was necessary to demonstrate my drinking skills. I usually just sipped the stuff. Julie shocked me by standing up and grabbing the bottle. She refilled my glass half way and did the same to hers.

"Oak finish, do they mean varnish?" she laughed while reading the bottle.

"No, I think it's closer to paint thinner," I humored her. She carefully read the label before taking a dainty sip. This time it went down without the exaggerated expressions.

"It kind of warms you up," Julie observed as she set the bottle down, "I'll just have to drink it slowly. I think it might grow on me." She looked like she was tasting booze for the first time. I'm not sure how someone could go through life without ever coming across it before. Maybe I was imagining things and it was just bourbon she hadn't tried before.

We were three glasses in when I again thought Julie had never tasted alcohol before. She seemed enamored with her tipsiness. "It makes you feel pretty good," she commented as she moved to refill her glass. I moved quickly to stopper the top of the bottle.

"Some is good," I instructed, "too much can make you pretty sick. Why don't I get you some water." I didn't wait for her to answer. I grabbed one of the gallon jugs and filled her glass. She took a sip and relaxed into the couch with a lazy smile on her face.

"Tell me about your sister," Julie said while pointing at me with the glass of water. A bit of the water sloshed out onto the wood floor. She pulled back the glass with exaggerated carefulness.

"What do you want to know?" I asked. The bourbon was going to my head. It was easier to talk about your life when you don't care so much about the bad memories.

"You know, family stuff... her kids, her husband," Julie stammered a bit getting out the list. Being buzzed was obviously new to her.

"Mary's been married for ten years, I think." I was trying hard to do calendar math. "She has two kids. Brian, who's like eight, and Kim was six last month." It struck me that I didn't remember telling Julie I had a sister. "Her husband Frank is a plumbing contractor and makes a pretty good living at it." I was trying to recall our previous small talk. It never led to any mention of my family.

"Not that I mind you pulling me out of the snow," Julie said while waving her glass of water around again, "but why aren't you spending Christmas with them." Mary had her own family, that's why. I didn't want my sorry ass ruining her happiness like I ruined my own. I didn't like where the conversation was going.

"Not really any of your business," I grumbled and grabbed the bottle of Woodford . I regretted saying it as soon as it left my mouth, but I wasn't taking it back. I knew she was a bit drunk, and she wasn't to blame for my memories. It was the first time I regretted her being here.

"No, no, no," Julie responded, looking hurt at my response, "I didn't mean to do that." She nodded her head. "You're right, it is none of my business." Now I felt badly. Julie giggled and said, "Let me un-ask that." She then made an obnoxious set of sounds that were obviously meant to simulate talking backward. I had to laugh at the sloppy attempt. I felt a bit better, but poured myself another bourbon anyway.

"So, you're stuck on an island." Julie went all "slumber party" on me. "Who would you choose to spend eternity with: Zooey Deschanel or "Scarlett Johansson, and why?" Afternoon traveled into night with back and forth questions like that. It wasn't the choice, it was always the 'why' that made us laugh. We began choosing the obviously wrong answers and coming up with ghastly reasons why. Julie never asked for more bourbon and I continued to drink. I wasn't falling down drunk, but I was feeling no pain when it was time to work on the sleeping arrangements.

"You can take the bed, Julie." I sounded like a gentleman. "I'll build a bed on the rug here." I figured I could borrow some couch cushions and a blanket or two. I might wake up when the cabin cooled down, but I could always feed the fire again.

"Nonsense," Julie said with dramatic flair, "we'll just share the bed." It was just a single bed. Something you might put in a kid's room.

"It's an awfully small bed," I said, trying to give her a way out.

"Then we'll be warm and cozy all night," Julie smiled with a sparkle in her powder-blue eyes. She reached inside her t-shirt and pulled the bra straps off her shoulders one by one. Looking in my eyes, she reached inside her shirt and removed her bra and threw it on a chair.

"Are you sure?" I gulped like a teenager. I was replaying the scene in my head trying to make sure I didn't get any signals crossed. I had had a lot to drink.

"Very sure," Julie verified and stood up from the couch. She held out her hand to me. Her lips seemed redder in the reflected firelight. Her smile was genuine and I was already feeling very manly between my legs. I stood, ignoring my obvious arousal, and took her hand. Her eyes lit up as she glanced at my crotch.

"I turned you on that much?" she questioned, "that was easier than I thought." It was a truly odd statement. I briefly wondered if I was being teased. Her obvious delight allowed me to discount that theory immediately. She almost yanked me toward the bed. I grabbed the quilt on the way to use when the fire died down.

Julie removed her top and dropped her panties without a thought. I started unbuckling my pants as she stood in front of me with the biggest smile I had ever seen. Her breasts were small handfuls with nipples that were straining to the point of bursting. She had a small tuft of hair barely hiding her sex. She was bursting with energy.

"This is so exciting," she breathed as I removed my shirt. Her statements were getting odder by the moment. I mean, they fit, but they were almost childish in tone. She helped me lower my boxers since I didn't seem to be moving fast enough. My erection stood up proudly and I made no attempt to conceal it. Her boldness was infectious.

"It's bigger than I thought," Julie commented, "can I?" She made like she was going to touch me, but held back waiting for permission. This was the oddest sexual experience of my life. It's not like I have had many women to compare her with, but Julie's mixture of exuberance and lack of confidence was strange.

"Of course," I answered. Did Julie think I would say no? She carefully wrapped her hand around my shaft. I caught a shiver running up my spine from the tenderness of her touch. She stroked it softly as she lifted it and examined the head.

"It's so beautiful," Julie whispered. Normally I would chalk up a comment like that as pillow talk. From her, it was voiced with infatuation. She had obviously been with fewer men than I had been with women. I let my ego gobble that one up, I wasn't about to correct her. I raised my hand to her chin and lifted her eyes to mine. I could see the lust in her powder-blue pools. She had eyes like an angel.

"You're beautiful," I whispered back and slowly pulled her lips to mine. There was a hesitancy when our lips merged. I could swear it was her first kiss. It was tender and dry and she almost pulled back before the passion set in. I parted hers with mine and teased her upper lip lightly with my tongue. She moaned at the tickle and drove her tongue after mine. The kiss became deeper as I sensed her experimenting, trying everything. It was teen love all over again. I moved my hand to the side of her neck. She leaned into my caress and kissed me harder.

"I think I'm ready," Julie stated when she broke the kiss. Again, another odd statement. I was, of course, quite ready. I would never have thought to blurt that out, much less pass up on some sexy foreplay and exploration. She sat on the bed and pulled me with her. I pushed her back and laid down next to her.

"You in a hurry?" I asked with big smile. It came out a bit differently than I intended. I was just trying to express how much I was enjoying this, but I think I may have sounded a bit correcting. She surprised me.

"Kind of, is that bad?" Julie looked at me like she valued my opinion on the subject. I thought about it. There was nothing bad about it. We had all night and if she wanted a quickie first, then who was I to slow her passion.

"Absolutely not," I affirmed. I moved between her legs and placed my hand on her sex. I expected to have to coax her lubrication a bit. I was wrong. She wasn't wet; she was soaking. Julie moaned when my finger found her opening and her head strained back. I have never seen a woman get so aroused by simply undressing and having a single kiss. It was an incredible turn on. I went from balsa to hickory as I slowly massaged her swollen lips.

I shifted to make my entrance. Julie's hands grabbed me and guided me. Her need was intense which helped build mine. She raised her knees to ease the entry. She moaned as she guided the head past her opening. Julie's passage was tight. Her body was fighting the intrusion, but her hands were pulling me deeper. I found resistance a short way in. Something I didn't expect.

"Are...you.. you're a virgin?" I stammered, not wanting to go any deeper. Her odd statements began to make sense. A sexy, thirty-something virgin was such an odd thing in this day and age. I looked at her pleading eyes. Why had she waited? I wasn't sure I was worthy of her wait. Why now, in a cabin in the woods with a stranger?

"Please, Bill," she pleaded, "I want to feel what it's like." My bourbon-filled thoughts allowed my misgivings to fade. I pushed against her resistance and Julie scrunched her eyes. I hadn't pushed hard enough and the look of pain on her face affected me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as I pulled back a bit. Every woman I had ever slept with was experienced. I was never anyone else's first. I didn't like being the source of pain.

"Harder," Julie begged. Her hands grabbed the sides of my waist and pulled. She had no leverage to affect my movements, but her encouragement was the permission I needed. I pushed harder and broke through, deeper than I expected or thought prudent. Julie yelped and her eyes scrunched up into tight little sinkholes. I stopped moving at once and cradled her head in my hands.

"I'm sorry," I apologized softly, "I'm so sorry." I felt a tear well up as I watched her face slowly relax. Dealing out pain wasn't in my genes.

"Just be still a moment," Julie said as a smile formed on her face, "let me get used to you." She reached up and caressed the side of my head. I took it as forgiveness. Her eyes opened and I got lost in the powder-blue sea. She pulled my head closer and again our lips merged. We shared each other's mouths, her with more confidence and me with more longing. I was her first.

After a moment, her hand traveled down to my butt and pulled me slowly. I pulled back from the kiss and pushed carefully deeper. She had a sharp intake of breath, but kept pulling me in. I watched her eyes for signs of pain and saw only desire. I stopped when I had to - pelvis to pelvis. She held me there with a serene look on her face. "You feel wonderful in me," Julie cooed as she caressed behind my ear.

"I don't like hurting you," I responded. I was afraid of moving in her now. I wasn't sure how much pain I could watch.

"Love and pain are the same," Julie insisted, "you can't have one without the other. Having you in me is worth twice what it took to get there." Julie was the definition of odd. Suddenly she was an experienced philosopher who spoke from inexperience. I was just happy she was smiling. It certainly felt wonderful to me. I could have stayed there all night.

I felt Julie's hips shift a little, testing her movement. "Oh, that feels nice," she said. I let her do all the moving and tried to keep the bulk of my weight off her. Her pelvis was sending small surges of pleasure through me. I loved the way her eyes sparkled every time she triggered the same surges in herself. "Can you do it slowly?" she asked while stroking my neck.

I withdrew slowly from her warm sheath. There was no flinching or sign of pain. I only came out about half way then pushed back in. I used slow, managed thrusts. Her warm, tight passage was doing exciting things to me. I was concentrating hard to make it as pleasurable as I could without going too far myself. She continued to encourage me with her hands, trying to get me to withdraw more and reenter faster.

We worked into a sensual rhythm. I resisted the urge to drive into Julie. My fever was high and I was proud of my control. Julie moaned each time I returned to full depth. Her eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations. I enjoyed the lustful expression on her face. The power I held was intoxicating. This was tender, slow, wonderful sex. The kind that didn't let the animal fully loose, as much art as lust.

"Right there!" Julie announced anxiously as I reached full depth. She held me inside her and used her legs to grind her pelvis into mine. "Right there, right there," she strained and tremors ran through her body. I felt her orgasm travel from between her legs and up through her spine. Her neck strained back and the most amazing smile crossed her lips. A giant sigh escaped her mouth and she arched her back into the pleasure. I was concentrating so hard on her pleasure, I had neglected letting myself build to join her. I wasn't sure how much she understood, so I just let her ride to a sated finish. I loved watching and knowing.

"That was better than I imagined," Julie admitted once her breathing slowed. She pulled me in for a kiss and then smothered my face with a series of wet pecks. I remained inside her and enjoyed her enthusiasm. I was going to have to wait for my release, but it hardly mattered. I was so happy her first was good. I felt manly, happily manly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Cabin
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds