• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • The Cabin (Bella's Version)

The Cabin (Bella's Version)

***This is the "she said" version of a story originally written by Lost_0ne_1 in the male perspective. Many thanks to him for letting me use his scenario as my base and for being my muse.***



I am in the shower when I hear you enter the cabin. My hands are softly sliding over my body, rinsing the soap from my skin and I can feel my senses waking up in anticipation of having you in my arms soon. I begin to wash my hair slowly and just as slowly allow the suds to rinse from my hair as I stand under the hot spray of the shower. I can see you standing at the door for a moment watching me as my hands sift through my hair to make sure all the soap is gone.

I want you to come into the shower with me and kiss me long and passionate but instead after a few moments of watching me silently you back away and I can hear you preparing the fire. I like the idea of sitting with you in front of a fire. Love the idea of making love with you on the soft rug that lies in front of the fire. My pussy warms and moistens at the thought of you taking me into your arms. The thought of your cock pushing into my body and claiming me as your own makes me ache.

I hear a knock on the door and look over to see you lay fresh towels on the vanity with a beautiful new black silk robe. You take such good care of me babe and as usual around you I feel the flush of wonder that you can make me feel so beautiful and cherished. I poke my head out of the shower to give you a smile but you just wink at me and leave again. I hear you pouring what sounds like ice and then I hear the faint pop of a champagne bottle and it spurs me to quickly turn off the water and dry myself. As I slip the Kimono style silk robe over my bare skin I can barely repress a shiver.

As I walk out into the great room I see you have put the champagne in a bucket of ice and you are holding one long stemmed flute out for me. You are wearing black silk boxers which seem to match the silk robe I am wearing and looking at your beautiful body makes me catch my breath. There are candles all over the room bathing the whole area in a gentle orange glow. You have a huge grin on your face and I cannot help but respond in kind and then you pull me gently into your arms and our tongues tangle in a long and passionate kiss. I take a long drink of the champagne and the bubbles dance on my tongue and I again lean in to you to share the sweet, tart bubbles with you.

Your lips begin to move over my skin. You kiss my neck and lips and ears. Gentle, nibbling caresses that make me moan quietly as I feel my passion grow. I am always amazed that you can do this to me babe. Even after all this time together, each time our lips move over our bodies, it feels like we are discovering each other again for the first time. Your soft, wet, open-mouthed kisses move down my neck to my shoulder where you pause to give a sharp nip because you know how sensitive my collarbone is. I groan as I feel your teeth sharp and hot on my shoulder. Your hands are softly stroking up and down my body, drawing the silk over my soft skin and the gentle caress of the fabric with the heat of your hand behind it makes me moan again. I want you so badly.

I feel your hands wrap around my body and cup my ass as you lift me gently towards you. I pull your head down and we both of us lower to the rug and I pull you into me, cradling you with my legs. As I lay on my back the feel of your weight over me pressing me down into the softness of the rug beneath me makes my breath catch in my throat. "Love you babe." The words come unbidden to my lips and I feel them with every fibre of my being. The smile that crosses your face as you bring your hand to your lips in a shushing motion tells me those feelings are returned. I wrap my arms around your chest and my legs around your waist and I cling to you. My legs rub up and down your own, caressing them and filling me with the wonder of your touch. The feel of the crisp hair on your legs against the soft skin on my own makes me weak with desire. I want you everywhere at once and the feel of you, the heady masculine scent of you fills my senses and I feel overwhelmed with lust and love and tenderness all at once.

You begin a soft trail of hot, wet kisses down my neck and over my upper chest. You nibble and suck and trail your tongue leaving hot paths of pure desire in your wake. I feel your hand reach down and undo the belt holding the robe closed and then I feel the calloused pads of your fingers rub over the already engorged skin on my nipples and my breath catches again. My head arches back as I try to push my breasts towards you as a silent plea for more. I feel your mouth catch my other nipple in a hot, wet clasp and then I feel the sharp nip of pain as you bite gently and then roll the nipple between your teeth. Your tongue follows soothing and easing where your teeth have inflamed. I feel the constant flick of your tongue and my head starts to toss. It is all too much sensation and I feel my desire for you building and turning into pure, hot, aching need.

I feel the weight of you ease as you sit up with a grin and I begin to protest your abandonment when I see your hand dip into a bowl of massage oil that you had warming over a small candle. The words of protest stop in my throat as I watch you coat your fingers with the heated oil and then return them to drizzle the oil onto my breasts and stomach. Your hand glides over my oil slicked flesh and I groan in appreciation as my eyes flutter closed. The combination of your rough calloused hands sliding sweetly over my oil slick soft skin is delicious and I am nearly paralysed with my desire for you. My body is arched towards you as you return to the bowl of oil again and again to gather more and rub it into my breasts and belly and thighs. You seem to take an eternity just gliding over my skin and I whimper my appreciation. My pussy is flooded with my juices and I can feel them beginning to escape and glide down my ass towards my crease and this causes another whimper to pass my lips.

After what seems an eternity of wanting I watch you lay your head between my thighs and begin to nibble at the lightly flavored oil covering them. Your lips travel upwards on a slow trajectory until you reach the apex and my pussy. I am holding my breath without even realizing it until my body takes over and I gasp for breath. I reach down to cup your head and pull you in and when I feel your tongue begin to lick softly at my labia. I bite back a curse because it feels so impossibly good. Your tongue begins a slow glide through the hot, wet valley between my thighs and the soft, tender, almost teasing caress makes me want to scream as it nudges me oh so gently nearer my release.

Your tongue finds my hole and you begin to fuck me, holding my thighs spread lewdly and pushing your tongue in as far as it can go. On each outward stroke your tongue reaches up to quickly flick across my clit and it is all too much. My mouth opens and incoherent rambling spills out as I feel the edge of my release rushing at me. "Oh god, babe, so good." My legs clench around your head to hold you in place and my hands turn into claws and then fists as my panting breaths quicken and I feel my orgasm wash over me like a tsunami. Tearing down my barriers and leaving me open and completely vulnerable before you. Even as my orgasm subsides I can feel your tongue still busily licking and flicking at my still pulsing flesh. You seem to know just when the super-sensitivity of my clitoris subsides enough to again welcome your touch and I feel you enter my pussy with two of your fingers as you reach for my g-spot at the same time as your tongue begins a gentle flickering encore assault of my clit.

My eyes open as I gasp at the return of my passion in even greater amounts then before. Our eyes lock as I watch your tongue flicking my clit with speed and precision and I feel the accuracy of your nimble fingers as they begin to tap on my g-spot. My skin is slick with oil and reflects the golden glow of the candles and I feel another orgasm biting on the heels of the first and my head falls back, my back is arched up and my legs are clasped around you, my heels digging in to your back to hold you in place as my pussy arches up into the grinding, flicking caress of you tongue. My voice is thin and full of need as I gasp out, "Please. Oh god please babe." I feel my reality fracture and my whole body pulses as I come again on your tongue.

Slowly you stop licking me and let me catch my breath with great deep pants. You sit up slightly and I lunge up to grab your lips in a ferocious kiss. I lick all of my juices off your lips and tangle my tongue with yours to grab more of my taste from you. Then with a grin, I push you gently onto your back and take a moment to appreciate your beautiful body clad only in black silk boxers before I straddle your waist and begin a slow descent as I cover your body with slow wet kisses. I pay special attention to your nipples and give them each a nip in turn before I continue on to your belly with its light scattering of brown hair. I kiss around your navel and fuck at your belly button with my tongue which makes you laugh and playfully push my head away and I laugh in return and continue lower. I don't remove your boxers but instead I breath through the thin, soft fabric and let my moist, hot breath drift over your groin.

Your cock has risen to its full height and is pushing at the fabric demanding access to my mouth. I cover the head of your cock through the boxers and start to suck at the head of your cock through the fabric while my hand rubs your shaft and caresses your balls. I hear you moan and I rub my hair against your belly and flick at the head of your cock through the fabric. I feel your hand fall onto my head and the weight and heat of it makes me feel safe somehow. I nuzzle at the flap of your boxers and your cock slips from its prison and I hum with pleasure as it touches my lips at last. The skin on your cock is so soft. Almost like silk itself and it feels so good against my mouth. I lick at the precum that has spilled from the head of your cock and it tastes almost sweet and makes me hungry for more. I pull at the waist band of your boxers and pull them down and off of your ass. I pull them quickly down your thighs and throw them to the side because suddenly I am ravenous. I am so hungry for your cock I can't think straight and with only a few preliminary flat tongued licks along the length of your shaft I reach for the head and pull it into the soft wet heat of my mouth. My eyes are closed as I concentrate on the sensation of your cock filling my mouth and pushing down on my tongue. I love the spongy feel of the head of your cock and I press my tongue into that sensitive divot at the back of your head and then press the full length of my tongue against your cock and glide it back and forth giving you pressure against the back of your cock and then adding suction as my cheeks hollow and I suck you deep.

My eyes fly up to meet yours as I begin a slow bobbing motion and I feel the hand on my head tighten its grip. I feel your other hand join it and you grab fistfuls of my hair and I feel your hips thrust gently up and I moan my pleasure as I feel you take control and begin fucking into my mouth. Your cock enters my mouth over and over and I concentrate on keeping my mouth relaxed and swirling my tongue on the skin that covers your shaft. I love the feel of you controlling my actions and using my mouth for your pleasure. You are the only person in my life that I trust enough to allow this control over me and the fact that you combine caring with your control makes me heady and ache for your pleasure almost more than my own. I want so much to feel your pleasure and when I hear you groan again accompanied by that almost imperceptible pulse of your cock I know that you are on the edge of your release and I suck harder and swirl my tongue faster.When I feel you pull away I cannot stop the whimper that escapes my mouth as my mouth is empty and bereft of your touch. "Please babe." I reach for your cock with my mouth again but you have other plans.

You pull me up into a hot, wet kiss. "You drive me crazy babe." You say with a gravelly voice and another fierce kiss. "I want to be inside you when I come." You pull me on top of you and I straddle your hips. You slide your cock back and forth along my pussy in a teasing caress and I respond in kind. The feel of your cock sliding through my drenched slit makes my already sensitive tissues tingle anew and I want to feel you filling me up with every cell in my body. My mouth starts to form mewling pleading sounds and I want to push you inside of me but you are holding my hips and your grip is gentle but secure and I know that I have to wait until you are ready.

After what feels like forever I feel you adjust my hips and plunge your cock deep into my pussy in one solid thrust and I gasp and moan in a single breath. "Oh god." My teeth nip at my bottom lip and my hands fall to support myself on your chest and I clutch at you. You encourage me to begin a rocking motion and respond in kind and we find an easy undulating rhythm as we rock our bodies together. My vision seems to focus down to a pin and all my concentration is on the motions of our body and the pleasure swirling through my body. It is like climbing a mountain and each rocking glide brings me closer to the summit. "God, babe..." the words are forced out of my mouth as panting gasps of sound. "So close...please!" my voice breaks on these words as your tempo and force increase and delicious dirty words pass your lips. " Want you to come for me again babe. Want to feel your pussy grip my cock when you go over." You begin a pounding rhythm which is just what I need and within moments my orgasm rolls through me and my pussy is clenching around your cock as I cry out my pleasure. Your rhythm returns to the easy undulating motion as you let me catch my breath.

I can still feel you full inside of me and I climb off and turn myself around and then straddle your body again knowing that this angle drives you crazy and wanting to share my pleasure with you. I feel you grip my hips again as your cock slides into my pussy. We grind our bodies together as I incredibly feel the pleasure fill my body again. You would think that my body would give up after so much pleasure but I am climbing with you again. I can hear you controlling your breathing as you keep yourself on the edge to give my body time to build towards another orgasm. "Want to come with you babe," I gasp as my hand reaches for my drenched clit and begins to rub fast circles around it. I can feel you throbbing inside of me and I know you can't hold on much longer but then neither can I. The combination of the rocking motion of our hips and the circling of my fingers around my clit makes my head swim and as I hear you cry out and feel your cock begin to pulse within me I feel my body answer in kind and my orgasm is sharp and powerful and drags a groaning cry from my lips as I collapse onto your legs.

Eventually we are cradled into each others arms with our limbs entwined as we catch our breath. I can feel sleep trying to drag me down but I want to savor this moment. Our skin is soft and scented from the oils you used and I get up to put out the candles and leave only the fire lighting our bodies. I grab a light blanket and crawl back to you on the rug and pull it over our bodies. We kiss softly. Our tongues tangling gently and our hands petting each other as exhaustion pulls at us and we are slowly dragged into sweet oblivion holding each other close. "Love you babe." we both mutter in unison as our eyes drift closed and we sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • The Cabin (Bella's Version)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds