• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cabin in the Woods

The Cabin in the Woods

Lying on your bed in the darkness, I count all the things that I know to be true. There aren't many anymore and that might have scared me once, but even the word "once," is barely a shadow in my mind. The past and the future, the day and the night, they are all distant memories to me; concepts as faded as a pastel painting slowly blurring their way from green to gray and then to nothing.

I know I'm in a cabin, somewhere deep in the woods. You drove us here from the city when the roads were still passable. On the ride I wore no clothes: only a hood, a dog collar and cuffs connected by heavy chains and masked from the world by the tinted windows of your jeep.

It's still winter, of that I am certain. Even helpless, bound by to the four posts and with the leather hood around my head, I can tell. The air from an open window sweeps violently across my naked flesh unmoved by my shivering and unyielding in its intensity. There are moments when I can feel a single ray from the low winter sun on my upper thigh but it doesn't warm me. It's more like the memory of heat than anything else. Only you, my Mistress warms me. You are the only light in the world where all the fires have gone out.

You have trained me so perfectly that all I long to do is bend myself to your will. I feel more powerful blind, bound in naked submission than I ever felt as the man I had once been. You told me this would happen if I truly surrendered to you. If I let you take everything from me. And I did.

Time was the first thing you took from me. The first real thing. Perhaps to be technical, it was my belongings you took first. I remember the smile on your face and the way your eyes lit up as you took my suitcases in the front room and told me they no longer belonged to me. I've never seen them again, nor any of my clothes or keepsakes I had once thought so precious. Perhaps they are in storage somewhere. Perhaps you burned them. In the end maybe it makes no difference. They belonged to someone that no longer exists.

From that day everything I've ever worn or eaten or sat on has belonged to you. I own nothing anymore, except the silver steel collar locked around my neck. "That," you told me, "is yours. Something you can touch when I'm not there and need to think of me." That's what I'd be doing right now if my arms weren't bound above me by chains.

But time, that was the first thing you seized from me. You already had my love and submission. You had all of my will. All you needed to do was shape me. First came the hood. It was leather, black and tight with only the mouth and nose left open. It locked in the back and was impossible to take off even when my hands were free. You had me wear it for days at a time. Days when you knew I had nowhere to be and no one who could come looking for me.

It was a frightening world without sight. Still, my body tried to keep itself orientated to daytime and night. I got hungry on schedule, at least for the first day. Then you fed me pills to make me sleep. Then I woke up, how much later I'll never know, but I felt you hovering above me.

"Open your mouth," you said in such a quiet, yet strong voice that I had obeyed even before I had processed the words. You placed a baby bottle between my lips and told me to be a good slave and drink. I'm not sure what was inside. Maybe soup. It was lukewarm and unpleasant but I did as you commanded and finished every drop. After I finished the bottle you let me drift off to sleep again. You kept doing this, sometimes waking me only two hours later. Other times, letting half a day go by so my body had no way to know what time it was. I only remember the sleep, the way you made me beg for the bottle and the sound of your voice.

Your voice was the most powerful, most beautiful thing that had ever existed. In the darkness it carried the force and the light of absolute truth. Your words more radiant than the sun. If God was a woman, then this was the voice of God. And if God was a man, this was the voice of his lover.

"Winter," You whispered into my ear, on our first day in the cabin, "is the best time to train a slave. This cabin is three miles from the nearest house. Maybe I'll set you free, hooded and blind and watch you crawl through the snow in any direction you choose. Would that make you feel helpless, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress" I whimpered in anticipation. A long silence followed. Finally your voice flashed through the darkness like a flame.

"No," you said. "I think you're helpless enough already."

You attached a lead to my collar and led me outside into the snow. It was deep, almost up to my knees but you made me walk for a long time before telling me to stop. You pulled my arms above my head and fastened them to what felt like the branch of tree. I felt my toes, half numb, press up against the bark.

You stood back and marveled.

"Such a helpless little boy." You said. "Naked, blind, freezing and tied to a tree with nowhere to go. You belong to me completely now, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whimpered but my voice seemed to get lost in the howling winds. I felt a hard slap across my face and a surge of energy pulsed through me.

"You belong to me, don't you slave? Say it for me."

"I belong to you, Mistress. Completely and utterly. I am yours." I moaned.

"Good slave," you said as I stood shivering against the tree. "Now let me see what I torment you with." More silence followed and suddenly I felt the impact of a cane across my ass and I moaned loudly into the winter wind. The blows came quicker and harder after that and the pleasure turned into cold icy pain.

"Count to 20." You told me and I did. But by 17, I was numb and full of pain. I could barely get the words out.

"Keep counting slave." Called your voice from the darkness and I found my strength returning. I counted to 20, then let my body hang against the tree. A few moments later I felt the heat of your body, your perfect breasts touching my bare back and a long animal pelt envelop me along the shoulders.

"Such a good slave." You whispered into my ear. "I think I'll fuck you with my strap on."

Before I could answer, I felt it hard against me and forcing its way inside. I screamed and my body instinctively pulled away but you simply laughed and held me there, forcing yourself inside. Your strong hands locked on my hips as you thrust, sending me into a world of ecstasy. Every moan that escaped my mouth made you fuck me harder until I could hear the moan of you coming. At that moment you dug your fingernails into my side and screamed, "You're a fucking dirty whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." I whimpered as my mind floated through subspace of a thousand colors. Like an army of balloons released into the sky.

I felt you withdraw slowly, then release my arms and helped me back towards the cabin. My legs were numb from the time in the snow and my mind smashed into 1,000 pieces. You put my arm around your shoulder and guided me all the way to the door. I was so weak you almost had to carry me the last few steps.

The inside of the cabin felt so warm. You had me lay on my back on some kind of fur rug. After a few minutes I felt the heat of fresh logs ablaze in the fireplace not more than a few feet from me. Then came the most incredible moment of my life. I felt your flesh on top of me. The long animal pelt you had worn was now draped over both of us. I heard your soft words in my ear.

"Sometimes you get the snow, the wind, the wood of the cane, the lash of the whip, and sometimes you get the rewards of your goddess when she feels like fucking her sex toy."

Without waiting for me to respond your pinned my arms above my head with effortless strength. How much it turns you on to be physically stronger than a man. I felt your other hand reach down and guide me inside you. My hips, my mind convulsed with pleasure. I tumbled through subspace as you rode me. I began to babble.

"I'm walking on the twisted hem of the ocean," I moaned, barely conscious of what I was saying.

"Focus on my voice slave. Listen to me. Tell me how much you love belonging to me."

"I love belonging to you so much." I moaned and kept repeating it over and over again until I felt your hips twitch violently as you came.

"Such a good slave." You said as you climbed off.

After a few minutes, I felt you help me to my feet and then to bed. You chained me to the bed and left me there with the warm pelt over my body.

How many days it has been I don't know. But day after day you use me and then chain me back up. That's where I am right now. Waiting to be used on your whim. Time and the rest of the world have fallen away. I know only the wind, the snow, the lash of the whip, the feeling of your perfect body against mine and the sound of your voice. That is what I know to be true.

This is all I ever want to know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Cabin in the Woods

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds