The Camping Trip Ch. 01

Across the room, Gil watched as his mother was fucked. He saw her reach up and grab for the large cock that hung in front of her. He watched as she gulped it down and moaned. He couldn't even think. He just watched. It was like no porn movie he had ever seen.

Back on the bed, Susan's breasts were slapping against her body as she was ruthlessly fucked. She could feel the fingers slowly stretch out her anus and give her a level of orgasm she hadn't felt before. But more than anything she felt the log of a cock continuing to stretch out her pussy. And before long, she felt the cock cumming inside of her. It was empty, her pussy. And she wanted it filled. It didn't take long as Cy moved into her, filling her up once again. And she began to rock back against him, trying to get him to start the rhythm again. It was easier this time with B-bob's cum in her. Easier and far more pleasurable. So pleasurable that she lifted the cock in her mouth up to lick at the hairy balls that just hit her chin.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me," she whispered.

Cy stopped the motion. "What's that, slut?"

"Please, just fuck me," a little louder now.

He paused.

"Unhhhhhhhh, please just fuck me hard. Fuck me."

"You turning into our slut?" he laughed.

"Yes, yes, I am. Just please keep fucking me." She begged now.

And he did. He plunged in deep and let his shaft fill her completely. She gasped and moaned at the feeling. Her own body arching upward as her lips returned to the cock in front of her.

Her ass was now filled with three of Jake's fingers, working their way into her, as Cy kept up his fucking. She was in heaven. Well, not quite heaven, but it sure felt damn good.

The cock in her mouth erupted and she worked to keep the cum in her mouth. But it wasn't to be. The cock pulled out, shooting a long stream of white cum into her hair and onto her face. She closed her eyes and reached out again for the cock, cleaning it with her tongue, stuffing the soft meat back into her mouth. Trying to get as much of the cum off.

Jake was now fucking her ass with his fingers, stretching it slowly for his own use. He knew what it would take to get into this virgin ass.

Her mouth formed into "oohhhhhhhhhs," and "ughn, ughn, ughn" as she rocked to the cock in her cunt.

Not wanting to slow down the action, he moved his cock over to Susan's mouth, pushing his brother's deflated cock away. At first, Susan could only get the tip in. Her mouth opening as wide as she could to accommodate its girth. Instead, she licked at the length and focused on the tip, trying to send the tip of her tongue into his slit. She took one ball then the next into her mouth, trying to do everything she could to get him to cum.

By now, Cy was getting close to cumming. He smiled at Jake who nodded, then pulled out and splattered strand after strand of cum onto her add. It coated Jake's fingers which with he lubricated her flowering anus for what he knew would be a feat of pressure. Susan still didn't know what was coming. She reached for Jake's cock when he moved behind her. Instead, she found B-bob's and started licking it to bring it back to life. B-bob just grinned, knowing what was coming.

At first Jake pushed the head of his cock against her pussy. She gasped. But still she pushed back, wanting that monster in her. She wriggle her ass, trying to fit more. And in it went. She paused with her sucking before returning, once Jake's cock had started its rhythm. When Jake pulled out, she paused to look behind her. Through cum covered hair, her eyes met those of Gil. And for a moment she remembered she was a mom.

But the moment was short lived as their brother saw this and nudged Cy. They both walked over to Gil and laughed. "Why boy, it seems like you're liking this." His cock was hard and straining against his cargo shorts. Susan watched in detachment. "Why don't we help you out there boy." Gil half-heartedly pulled back, but relaxed as the two men yanked his shorts down. Even Susan paused when she saw what sprung out. It was about ten inches long and gorgeously formed. The head was like a clean, pink mushroom. "Holy shit, boy. What you been hiding in there?" It was truly a monster of a cock.

One of the guys reached down and swatted at it, making it sway back and forth as they left.

Susan was about to stop, but she paused in her actions as she felt the pressure of a log gently pushed against her anus. She tried to push forward, but B-bob's cock prevented her from moving too much. She panicked and tried to speak, but couldn't. Instead a silent scream went out as Jake forced his cock into her anus, the head disappearing past the walls of her butt. It stopped at the internal ring before Jake pulled it back out a bit. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't speak. All she could do was gasp around the now hardened cock of B-bob.

As Jake pushed back in her mind spun. The pain was searing and something deep inside of her. She felt her hips being raised by Jake's strong hands, giving him a straighter path. Then in again it went. It went in deep, pushing past her O-ring and into her bowels. Now she screamed. It wasn't even human.

It wasn't until Jake got his rhythm going, that her mind came back to her and she started to feel pleasure mixed in with the pain. She could feel a deep growing heat that felt like fucking only it wasn't. It was then she reached back and began to masterbate herself by fingering her clit. And it was then that she started building to one of the most incredible orgasms of her life. The feeling of a hot cock stretching her rectum and a finger playing with her clit was too much. But even more so what the feeling that she was a complete slut abandoned to her pleasure.

Jake kept the motion going, even when he sat back on the bed, flipping her up so that her ass rode his cock, and so that Gil could see his mom as a complete slut. Now her breasts made long, slow circles as they bounced to her ass fucking.

"Oh my god, don't stop," she cried. "Keep fucking me," She begged. B-bob, with a hard cock and a mouth that was too high, knelt down in front of her and started to suck at her clit. She was thrown into another round of orgasms as she held B-bob's head to her pussy, trying to push him deeper. Her other hand felt for Cy's cock, bringing it up to her lips. She didn't care what her son thought. She only wanted more.

When she felt Jake cum, it was like an enema of cum. It splashed into her ass and coated her opening for even more pleasure. At the same time, Cy let loose on her face, coating her nose, her chin and her breasts with cum. Another burst shot across her thighs as their forth brother jerked himself off, trying to aim at her face, but missing.

The cocks slowly left her, leaving her empty but still wanting. As if trying to entice them back, she scooped some of the cum from her face and brought it to her lips.

"My, my – now she does look like she wants more." Jake smiled as the others smirked. She glared at him. "And she does have spirit to her."

She continued to glare "Fuck you."

"Now, that ain't right. You see, we all just fucked you. And now you're asking us to fuck you again." She was confused by his tact.

He bent down to her ear. His fingers finding her pussy again, starting to stimulate her more. She started to buck to his movements. "Ya'll want ta be fucked again, Mom?" She kissed his mouth hard in response.

"B-bob. Why don't you get her started for a moment."

B-bob walked up behind her, moving her ass up and entered her pussy easily. He started his long, slow motion. Feeling Susan pushing back against him. Susan closed her eyes and smiled.

Then it stopped, and the cock was pulled out.

"Hey little slut. There's only one guy here who hasn't been in your pussy." Susan shook her head no. "You do this, and you're home free." Jake said.

She believed him. Lost in her lust, she believed him, half because she wanted to, half because at this point she didn't care who she fucked as long as someone fucked her good. She walked over to Gil and slid her cum-stained thighs across his own. Gil shook his head, but the glistening pre-cum on the tip of his cock showed what he really wanted.

She whispered to him, "just go with it baby. Just let it happen." As she stroked his cock holding it up straight as she straddled him and sank her pussy onto it. Her small patch of fur mixed with his as she rose back up, pausing for a moment before sinking again.

"Oh god, baby. Oh god," she cried as she removed the gag from his mouth. She kissed him hard on his lips. The cum from the men still mingling on her tongue, forcing it into his mouth. She pulled his hair back and held his head as she fucked that big, beautiful cock.

"Oh mom," was all Gil said as he sat there, his hands tied behind him. Susan continued to slowly fuck his cock with long, steady motions. Almost coming to the top and rising off of him before plunging her sopping pussy down again.

The men stood and watched as her body writhed up and down. Her breasts heaved back and forth, swaying. She would put one toward her son's mouth and moan as he licked and sucked on her nipples. His tongue not realizing he was tasting her sweat, their cum and his own longing.

Gil started thrusting up and down, trying to get further into her. "Oh God yeah baby. Fuck me. Get that big cock deeper," Susan moaned as she ground her clit against his pelvis. She could feel his body respond and hugged him closer as they came together. She could feel a strong stream coming into her pussy and filling her.

Knowing it was over, she collapsed onto him, her body exhausted from the gang rape she just went through. Gil was transfixed, not knowing what to do. Instead, he simply continued to knead her bottom, burying his head into her breasts.

It took Susan a moment before she raised her head again. She saw that the brothers were gone and knew by the way the door was closed, that they were locked in the barn. Rising up, she let Gil's cock fall from her pussy. Limp.

She stared at it before trying the door. She pushed and shoved, crying as she realized it wasn't over.

She walked over to Gil, taking him by the hand and leading him to the bed. "It's alright baby. We'll get out of here." She tried her best to be brave, but knew it came out half-hearted.

Curling up on the bed, she led Gil to spoon with her. Their bodies lying front to back. As she nodded off to sleep, she could feel Gil's long cock harden up against her ass. She slept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds