• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Car Trip
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Car Trip

T moved off Claire and stood up. The condom hanging off the end of his penis. He went to the dressing table and pulled a towel off. He rubbed himself down and threw the towel on the bed. Claire climbed off of Peter and took the towel. She didn't know where to put her face, she was so embarrassed. Peter climbed of the bed, put on a pair of trousers that were on the floor and left the room. He didn't look at T or Claire or say anything. Claire looked over at T.

"Did you plan this?" she asked.

"Course not" he replied "it's just one of those things, init?" He passed Claire a clean pair of jeans and a T-Shirt. She put them on, he was right she did look good in baggy jeans. She followed him out of the bedroom into the living room. "Hope you've had a good night Claire, you know you can always come back"

She looked at him, "T, tonight was a one off, it'll never happen again." She knew she was right, she hadn't told him that she was relocating with her company. "So be it," he said. He handed her the rest of her clothes and led her to the door. He gave her a peck on the cheek as he opened the door, she returned the kiss and left. The lift was still dodgy. She prayed as it descended. It reached the ground and she ran for her car. Soon she was in the car and driving out of the area. She was sore but happy.

- Epilogue -

A week later

T was standing by Stephanie's car, "hiya Steph, how you doing?"

"T, what are you doing here? You know it's over between us"

"Yeah, I know, but all I want is for you to come for a drink, just to talk about old times." "Yeah, I suppose so," says Stephanie.

A month later

"Yes, Madam" said the man behind the counter

"Hi, do you sell predictor kits?" asked Claire.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Car Trip
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds