• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Carriage House

The Carriage House

12

I awoke with a start to the sound of breaking glass, followed by raucous laughter. I'd fallen asleep on my couch after dinner and it was only 8:30, but the rowdies in the alley were already making their presence known.

I'd rented the carriage house at the rear of the Sherman family's property in September when I started graduate classes at the nearby college. Their home was a large, end-unit row house in a neighborhood of upper-middle class African American families. The backyard was large, with a brick patio extending from the back door, narrowing to a path that ran the length of the yard and ended at a spacious cement pad at the entrance to my carriage house. There were grass patches on either side of the path with a few small trees that offered pleasant shade without totally blocking the sun. The yard was enclosed on all sides by a tall wooden fence that offered enough privacy that I felt comfortable sunbathing in a bikini on the few Indian Summer afternoons that blessed us before the dreary onset of winter.

The inside of my home was a converted attic above the garage, with an interior set of stairs leading up to the loft. Once up the stairs, you found yourself in a large open room with a kitchenette at one end, an overstuffed sofa and two armchairs set up around a coffee table and TV, and my bed at the far wall next to the door to the bathroom. There were windows at either end of the room, two in the kitchen and two next to my bed. There was only one small closet near the stairs, overfilled with my jackets. The majority of my clothes hung on racks against the wall near my bed, or in an overburdened chest of drawers.

The apartment wasn't fancy, but Professor Sherman, a dean at my school, charged me very little for it and I could walk to campus. The fence had two gates – one next to the main house and the other at my end which opened into the driveway. Through the gate, it was a quick half-block down the alley to reach the main street, then five blocks to campus. It was a pleasant walk, and neighbors cheerfully greeted me despite the fact I stuck out like a sore thumb in the neighborhood. A 5'3" pale, redheaded woman in a black neighborhood couldn't have been more conspicuous.

The Shermans left me alone for the most part, but Professor Sherman had one strict rule: I was not allowed to have men in their carriage house. He and his wife felt that risked setting a poor example for their children. Besides, I was a good girl and was too busy that sort of thing.

On a few occasions, the family asked me to babysit for their twin 13 year old sons, Isaiah and Allen. The boys were entertained by my red hair, the texture of which was so much different from their mother's and female relatives'. However, the boys were going through puberty, so I frequently caught them staring at my large breasts when speaking to me, or sneaking a glance at my ass when they thought I wasn't looking. I didn't mention it in the interest of maintaining my landlord-tenant relationship, but decided that I should be more discreet in spring when I wore my bathing suit in the backyard.

As winter slowly melted into spring, I was eager for the opportunity to pack my heavy winter coats into my trunk for storage. I missed feeling the sun on my skin, even though I didn't dress provocatively with the boys around. In mid-March, my spring break coincided with the boys' school's, and the Sherman family would be in the Virgin Islands for nine days.

The first five days of my semester break were a miserable continuation of winter: rainy with temperatures in the low-40s. I felt like a caged animal trapped in my apartment. I wished that I could have gone to a tropical spot for the week, but knew that it was best to stay and get more studying done.

Finally on Thursday, the weather broke into the beautiful spring that the city was capable of on a few rare occasions. Glorious sun filled the afternoon, and I took full advantage of having the yard to myself with the Shermans gone, basking on a lawn chair in my bikini as I lazily read for class. It was only Thursday night that I realized what the warmer weather meant for the alley.

The group of 20-something men that assembled in the alley that first warm night were rowdy and noisy, laughing at their own crude jokes and smashing bottles for sheer entertainment. Thursday, it didn't bother me too much, and I assumed it was a special occasion to celebrate the arrival of spring. "Boys will be boys," I muttered to myself as I peered out the window, wrapped in a towel and drying my hair after my shower, "but why do they have to do it under my window?"

The second night, Friday, the guys were there again. There were at least five of them that night, drinking, shouting, and smashing bottles, which was what awakened me on the couch. I peered through the window and didn't recognize them from the surrounding homes.

I stepped away from the window, sighing and removing my shirt and tossing it in the hamper as I walked to my dresser. My running shorts slid down my legs, and followed my shirt into the laundry. I opened the top drawer and pulled out a lace-trimmed camisole and a yellow thong, slipping the garments on as I got into my bed by the window. "What's drawing these guys to this alley?" I asked myself aloud as another bottle shattered on the ground below.

Saturday was another a gorgeous sunny day, and I was excited to have another free day of reading in a bathing suit on one of the lawn chairs in the backyard. I pulled up my white and blue polka dot bikini bottoms that tied at the sides and looped the strings of the matching top over my head, reaching behind to secure the strings at my back. I positioned the triangles of fabric over my D-cup breasts which were as eager as the rest of me to finally get some sun. I grabbed a towel and a book and headed to a lawn chair on the cement pad in front of my home.

I unfolded the towel on the lawn chair, and smeared sunblock across my skin. I arched my back and luxuriated in the sun's rays, not even pretending to read the book that lay open on my pale, flat stomach. Slowly, I drifted off into a peaceful half-sleep in the mid-afternoon warmth... until the sound of shouting and laughter shook me from my blissful state.

Even though it wasn't yet three in the afternoon, the warm weekend weather had drawn the rowdies to the alley. The yelling jerked me awake into the bright mid-afternoon sun and I sat bolt upright in my lawn chair. I wasn't going to tolerate this crap all summer! These jerks needed to be told to move along! I stood up from the chair and tossed book aside, forgetting for an instant my revealing outfit. I marched to the edge of the fence and propped myself up on the bottom rung to glare over the edge at the offenders.

"Hey! Cut that out, you shitheads! This is a nice neighborhood!" I shouted at the three large men who stood against the far wall. Each of them was over six feet tall, well-muscled forms with broad shoulders.

"The fuck?! Oh no she did not!" The one closest to me shouted as he sized up the big mouth attached to the bigger set of tits that was yelling at them from behind the fence. His eyes moved from my face to my chest, then traced the line of the fence as his face lit up.

I turned my head to follow his gaze and realized the gravity of my mistake. The driveway gate hung open. The three of them sprang into action, swarming to the opening as I leaped to shut the gate, arriving a moment too late to reach the latch as they burst through and I was tossed aside.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, you little white bitch?" said the apparent leader of the group. "Dre, shut the door!" he instructed one of the others. As Dre closed us in the yard, the third grabbed me by my hair as they dragged me through the carriage house door and up the stairs to the apartment. He tossed me to the floor on the landing as the three of them looked around and took in their surroundings.

"Not a lot to take, Ray." Dre said disdainfully, surveying my meager possessions.

"The fuck there isn't." Said Ray, the ringleader, leering at my heaving, bikini-clad form splayed on the floor in front of them.

Ray grabbed me by my hair and jerked me to my knees in front of him.

"Fucking white bitch been walking around our block all year with her tits on display and some 'too good for you' look on her face. Nah, we gonna change that." He said looking to the others as he undid his belt. His pants fell, revealing a thick cock that was at least ten inches long from his baggy jeans. It was the sort of monster I'd only seen in movies that now hung at eye-level before me.

I glanced nervously at the other two. Dre was at my nightstand, rummaging through the drawers for valuables. The third stood behind me, between me and the stairs. He looked down at me in expectation, then to the ringleader, before dropping his pants, exposing a cock that matched Ray's.

I sat on my heels, forced into the position by Ray's hand pulling my hair, worrying less about my apartment and more about how I could escape this encounter. Ray jerked again at my red ponytail and my mouth yelped open and allowed the head of his swollen cock to pass between my lips. He pushed his hips forward without pause or consideration and I gagged at the monstrous alien entry as his head struck the back of my throat.

As his friend took my face, the man behind me set to work at my bikini. With one hand he pushed aside a fabric triangle and roughly grabbed my tit. With the other, he reached behind my neck to undo the knotted string. Both wedges of fabric dutifully fell to expose my breasts, releasing my pert D-cups into the room while I gargled his friend's monster dick. His deed was met with approval from both of the other intruders.

Dre returned from my dresser, proudly displaying for the others a pearl necklace and small silver watch he'd pulled from the drawer, as well as a pair of blue thong panties. He stretched the navy lace crotch over his nose and inhaled deeply.

"I love how that white pussy smells!" he crowed as he rejoined the group.

Ray continued roughly fucking my mouth as the man behind me yanked aside my bathing suit bottoms, roughly inserting two fingers into my pussy without warning.

"Holy shit, this slut is wet as hell! You were right, Dre!" the man celebrated as he worked his thick digits into my moist hole. I silently cursed my body's reaction to the forceful intrusion as I my mouth stretched around Ray's enormous cock.

"I told you, Carlos!" Dre responded, "I knew she'd love the black dick! Don't you, hoe?" Dre addressed me as he slapped his hardening cock against my cheek. He grasped my chin and turned my face to release Ray, before popping his own dick into my desperately gasping mouth.

"Oh shit! She's panting for more of that BBC! Redheaded bitch is in heat!" Carlos continued his commentary as he finger-fucked my pussy with one hand and worked to untie the side of my bikini bottom. The knot gave way, and my panties hung limply from the string at my right hip, leaving my ass exposed. Carlos gave my rear a celebratory slap that was so hard it pushed my body forward, forcing Dre's cock all the way down into my throat and causing me to cough up a thick stream of saliva all over his monstrous shaft. Dre didn't miss a beat and continued to thrust his dick into my mouth as my drool spilled down my chin, flowing down my tits and pooling on the floor. As I sputtered and choked, Dre and Ray laughed at the mess I was making.

"Shit, bitch, you gonna have to call the maid after we get done with you!" Ray hooted as he watched my poor mouth stretch around his friend's member. Behind me, Carlos grabbed my hips and lifted my ass off the ground until I was on hands and knees, still with Dre's cock in my mouth. He slapped his hardening cock between my ass cheeks, then without warning, plunged his behemoth into my tender, moist pussy. Tears welled in my eyes as I clenched at the pain of an intrusion much larger than any my body had accommodated before. I tensed and leaned forward away from Carlos, though that meant taking Dre further into my mouth again.

"Oh ho ho ho! She's running! She's running from you, Carlos!" Dre laughed as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my mouth from his cock, arching my neck backwards and pushing my body away and deeper onto his friend's tool. I gulped for air between lips frothy with precum and my own saliva. Ray grabbed me by my sloppy chin and pulled my lips back to his dick, ramming the big head deep into the back of my throat with each of his merciless thrusts. Dre reached down with one hand to cup one of my swinging tits, while the other roamed to the small of my back to push me further into Carlos' thrusts.

"She's so wet! Fuck! Bitch is just soaked through! She loves this shit!" Carlos celebrated as he slammed his cock into me. My pussy was stretched to its limit by his girth, while my knees and hands were sore from the hard wood floor. Finally, Ray pulled his cock from my mouth and grabbed my hair, yanking me roughly to my feet. Carlos' dick exited my slit with a pop, as he groaned with disappointment.

"Nah man, we gonna get more comfortable." Ray quieted his friend's protests, as he turned and looked me in the eyes, grinning. "More... civilized, to suit our fancy host." His smile turned my stomach.

Keeping his grip on my hair, Ray dragged me across the room towards my bed. As I stumbled, my bathing suit bottoms slid down my leg and I kicked them away to keep from tripping. Carlos quickly recovered from his earlier disappointment and splayed himself naked on the bed in front of me, his erection swaying at me like a hungry python.

Ray pushed my face down towards Carlos' dick, and I began to kneel at the edge of the bed. Dre's hands at my hips stopped me, holding me upright so that I instead bent in half at the waist to take Carlos into my mouth. Dre traced my outer pussy lips with his cock briefly, then rudely pushed his wide head into my hole. I cried out sharply, but the sound was cut off as Carlos' prick filled my mouth.

As I stood bent over the edge of the bed, each of Dre's thrusts from behind rocked me forward. My breasts hung heavily from my chest, swaying with my body's momentum, dragging along with the flaps of my bikini top which still hung limply around my ribs.

My arms braced against the edge of the bed while Dre shoved into me, tempering the impact and moderating the pace and depth to which Carlos' cock entered my mouth. Dre reached forward and grabbed my elbows, holding my arms behind my back so that I was now suspended by his grip. My shoulders burned from supporting my bodyweight as Dre increased the pace of his thrusts. Gravity pulled my head down further, and my mouth was stuffed with Carlos' dick.

Ray returned from the other end of the room bearing treasure from my purse. "Bitch had $80 in her wallet! And look what I found!" He held up a prize in each hand: my cell phone in one, and my spare house key in the other. "We might take advantage of your hospitality again..." He punched a number into the phone, answered by ringing from his pants on the floor across the room. "So we can get you when we need you..." The others cheered as they spit-roasted my sore holes. I didn't need to look at Ray to see his lecherous, sadistic smile.

Ray ran his hand along my arched back, curving his hand around my ribs, and grabbed one of my swinging tits so hard that I was certain he would leave bruises.

"You got nice tits, slut. Has anyone you that?" He laughed and slapped my breast, and I squealed at the sting. Dre pulled his cock from my vagina and Carlos stood up from the bed. I began to stand, but Dre flipped me onto my back across the corner of the bed.

Ray tugged my legs apart, folding each of my knees around one of his elbows, and stuffed his cock into my pussy. From his standing position, Ray was able to powerfully fuck me as I was splayed in front of him. My head hung over the edge of the bed and Carlos stood over me. He slapped his hard dick against my face until I opened my lips. The downward angle allowed Carlos to penetrate to the back of my mouth and into my throat. I gagged and sputtered as his thick cock passed my pharynx and entered my esophagus.

Dre stood to the side, fondling my tits as they flopped with Ray's violent thrusts. Dre stepped over my body, kneeling over my torso on the bed, positioning his cock between my breasts and molding my fleshy mounds together around his shaft. I tried to paw at Carlos to be gentler as he plunged into my throat, but he grabbed my hands and restrained me from resisting.

My breasts pushed together around his cock, Dre spit into my cleavage and began to buck his hips, pumping his shaft between my tits. As I was fucked in both my pussy and my mouth by these burglars for some reason this man who took special privilege with my balcony bothered me most. As he pushed my boobs together around his dick, Dre squeezed my mounds and pinched at my nipples, which combined with the impulse of the massive cock that pumped into my moist hole, causing me to climax against my own instinct. As I choked around Carlos' cock, I moaned as my pussy clenched then released, sending a spasm through my entire body. My reaction did not go unnoticed by the boys.

"Holy shit! Her pussy just clamped down on me!" Ray barked, thrusting even harder for emphasis. "How's she feel up there, Carlos?"

"Ohhhh man, she's humming on my shit!" Carlos cackled as my patted my cheek. "You love this, don't you, baby?" I could manage only a dull whine in response.

Dre rolled off of me, laying on his back on my bed. Ray pulled his dick out of my pussy and lifted me to straddle Dre on all fours; Dre's cock easily passed through my drenched, loosened lips. Ray climbed behind me on the bed, and it took a moment to comprehend what was happening. I felt pressure at my asshole that abruptly grew into searing pain as Ray pierced my rosebud. The breath rushed from my lungs.

I bellowed in agony as Ray inserted the full length of his shaft into my dry backdoor. As Dre shifted his hips beneath me and Ray drove his dick through my pucker, the pain faded to a sharp ache and I struggled to gulp down air. Carlos stood over me again, pulling my face up to meet his cock by a fistful of my hair. My breath was again cut off as his large member filled my mouth. My eyes watered as each of my holes was simultaneously pumped by a meaty rod.

The boys worked in coordination, the cocks in my lower holes trading off their penetrating thrusts while Carlos kept a steady tempo pumping his dick into my mouth with his hand at the back of my head. I could feel Dre's thrusts growing labored and knew he was close to finishing. Likewise, Carlos' breathing above me shortened and his balls felt heavier as they smacked against my chin.

It surprised me that Ray was the first to cum. He grabbed me by my throat with both hands, jerking more violently into my ass a few more times, before withdrawing his dick from inside me. His cock rested in the valley between by ass cheeks as he unleashed a torrent of semen across the length of my back. The first volley landed squarely in the back of my hair, and I could feel its weight drag at the back of my head as it caught. His second load was a broken line down the middle of my back, and I felt the thick cum snag and pull at the string of my bikini as it slid along my rib cage. Ray's third load landed flatly on my tailbone, and he spread his sperm across the top of my ass cheeks with the head of his cock, muttering his approval.

The others instructed me to the floor next to my bed, kneeling in front of the window. They stood over me, their cocks leveled at my face like twin howitzers. Carlos shot first, his load careening directly off my left eyelid, catching in my eyelashes and dripping down my cheek. His second volley was an explosion of cum that caught me off guard, shooting almost completely over my face and leaving a comet's tail of white drops on top of my head while the largest mass of it splattered on my bedspread.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Carriage House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds