• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Casanova of Juno Terrace Ch. 00

The Casanova of Juno Terrace Ch. 00

This is the back story for The Casanova of Juno Terrace series. If you would rather skip ahead to the action, proceed to Chapter 1.

**********

In the early 1980s, Delia Polo became famous as an author and motivational speaker for women in adverse conditions. She had contracted AIDS from her husband who had been cheating and sleeping around. She had amassed a fortune selling her self-help books and motivational speeches.

Towards the end of her life as her condition was getting worse, she decided to give back to the women who had made her a multimillionaire and built an apartment complex in her hometown in 2001 that gave special rates to single mothers. The name of this complex was Juno Terrace Apartments, named after the Roman Goddess that was the mother of the gods. Shortly following, with all of these single mothers saving up to buy houses, a suburban housing complex was built next to the apartments, simply named Juno Terrace. There was no requirements on the owners of the houses like the apartments, but a majority of the homeowners were the single mothers who lived in the area.

Upon Delia's death in 2003, she left all of her fortunes to her only son, 21 year old Giovanni Polo. Due to the nature of his mother's work and being around women all the time, Gio had grown into a ladies' man. Standing at 6'4" 195 lbs., brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and light olive colored skin over his toned, muscular body, he was every woman's dream man, especially with his 10 inch, uncircumcised, massive cock.

When the apartments were created, Gio was given the job of head of maintenance. Even though he was 19 at the time, Gio had already shown management capabilities and was able to handle the job effectively, even though the rest of the staff was all his friends. Even after his mother's death, he remained on maintenance and left the hired staff to run the building he now owned, since he preferred working with his hands. The other four members of the maintenance staff are:

- Michael Bullock, 25, black, 6'2", 275 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, 8 inch uncircumcised cock, bulky, former offensive lineman in college whose dreams of playing in the NFL were dashed after too many injuries hampered him. Has been friends with Gio since they were kids.

- Billy Thompson, 27, white, 5'10", 175 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes, 6 inch circumcised cock, lanky, befriended Gio in college as Billy tutored Gio in math. While not strong, he specializing as an electrician and finds ways to make himself useful.

- Tony Jones, 20, black, 6'6" 235 lbs, black hair, green eyes, 11 inch uncircumcised cock, athletic, met Gio at an orgy at a college sorority, spit-roasting one of the girls, with the two biggest cocks at the orgy, they both had a line of girls wanting to be fucked by them.

- Viktor Nikolay, 23, Russian, 6'3" 215 lbs, blond hair, green eyes, 7 inch uncircumcised cock, athletic, Gio's roommate in the dorms in college.

While Gio was left with all of his mother's fortunes, he chose to still live a normal life. While he lived on campus during college, his mother kept an apartment for him that he could use to crash if he had any late nights. When Delia had to be placed in hospice, and it was apparent that she would not survive, she had her mansion sold and assets liquidated and the money transferred to Gio. He preferred it this way because Delia making her fortunes late in life, Gio remembered what it was like to be poor and preferred the normal life. Having moved out of the dorms for graduation, he was living out of that apartment until he could determine where he wanted to live.

Gio took after his father as being a bit of Casanova. Throughout college, he was infamous for being the guy every girl wanted to be their first. Rumors were spreading of his endless trysts, but most of them were false. After Delia's passing, word spread of the rumors of Gio's romancing. All of the ladies of Juno Terrace became aware of the man that had fucked many of their college-aged daughters. With the endless supply of pussy at Gio's disposal at the university, Gio had no need to bed the multitude of women at Juno Terrace. It also presented a bit of a dilemma for him. He valued the work that his mother had done, and had a desire to help those in need. He always left his romancing to the girls his age, never thinking that the women under his tenancy needed every bit of romancing as those girls did.

That is, until Gio graduated college and the spigot of college pussy was shut off...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Casanova of Juno Terrace Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 866 milliseconds