The Casino Weekend

At this point Sarah tossed the deck of cards across the bathroom floor and told us no more games. You and Steve then embraced and began to kiss. Steve was rubbing your titties and you began to stroke his cock. Sarah had leaned over and was sucking on my cock. She knelt down in front of me and began sucking furiously. With my cock deep in her mouth, she rubbed my balls with one hand and my asshole with her other. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever imagined. I looked up and saw you standing in front of Steve. He was rubbing your nipples with both hands and had his tongue buried in your pussy. You were moving your ass back and forth like a stripper. I heard you tell him to fuck your pussy with his mouth. You then turned around so he could eat you from behind, and leaned over to suck on his big cock. I could see your lips stretched hard around the outside, and Steve must have been giving you the best cunt eating of your life.

Eventually Sarah and I started fucking. She sat on the edge of the tub while I slipped by cock into her pussy. I slowly fucked her and sucked on her tits. She was whimpering so loudly that I was sure someone was going to call security. Even if they did, the guards were probably too busy watching the video of us from earlier.

Steve sat up and put you on the edge of the tub next to Sarah. He then spread your legs apart and licked your pussy again. After a few more minutes he sat up and placed the tip of his cock against your cunt lips. He slowly rubbed his cock up and down your pussy and finally pushed the tip in a little. He began to push it further and further in, and then really started fucking you hard. I knew you probably had never had a cock that big in your pussy before, and he was probably reaching places that no one had ever been. I heard you cum two times at least. A little while later Steve and I both pulled our cocks out at the same time. You and Sarah sucked on them until we exploded on your titties.

Sometime later we had the DVD on again and were all fucking each other on the bed. At one point Steve was licking your pussy while Sarah and I each licked one of your titties. You came so hard that I thought you were going to die.

The next day we went down to breakfast together and talked about the previous night. We had several more sessions of incredible sex throughout the weekend. When our fantasy trip finally came to an end, we agreed with Steve and Sarah that we would get together again in a few months. Sarah winked an us and said they had some other friends that might be interested in joining. We looked at each other with big smiles, and then headed home to deal with our "normal lives".

The end?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds