• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Casting Couch Ch. 3

The Casting Couch Ch. 3

12

When Allison walked into the theater, the first person she saw was a large black man setting up some props on stage. She paused in her steps, especially since she'd only been expecting to find Jeff. Was tonight a legitimate rehearsal, she wondered? and relaxed, because she wasn't sure she could handle the guilt from another encounter with Jeff, no matter how much he blackmailed her.

The man, who was slightly shorter than Jeff, but more stocky, spotted her standing in the aisle and called out, "Hey there! You must be Allison."

She nodded. "I'm Derek, the director of this play," he introduced himself, jumping off the stage to greet her. "Jeff tells me you're a great actress. I trust his judgment so much, I didn't even hold auditions for the role of Kathy. I hope you're worth it, but I have a feeling, just by looking at you, that you will be."

Allison blushed beneath the compliment and said, "T-Thank you. Jeff says you're a great director. I'm looking forward to working with you."

Jeff was watching from the shadows and grinned when he heard her say that. "Derek" was actually an ex-student of his named Eddie, or Horse as the ladies called him for obvious reasons. Jeff was big at 11 inches, but Eddie was something else altogether. His 12 inch cock was as fat as Allison's forearm. When he'd decided to take things farther with the white beauty, Jeff'd instantly thought of the well-hung man he'd become friends with outside of the theatre. Eddie had been delighted to get in on the deal. He preferred white booty anyway and loved a challenge. He also was a great actor, and Jeff knew he'd fool Allison into thinking he was really a director without hardship.

When he stepped into the light, wearing nothing but a bathrobe, Allison flinched and almost took a step back. Her eyes were wide--in fright?--as she watched him walk toward them.

"Hey Allison," he greeted naturally. "Ready for our next rehearsal?"

She nodded, putting up a brave front. "Ready and waiting," she told him.

"Great," Eddie said, running his hands together in anticipation. Allison noticed a young, pale man appear from backstage, and Jeff asked him, "Everything all set?"

The teen nodded and smiled shyly at Allison. "Sure thing Jeff. I'm gonna hit the road now unless you need me to hang around."

Jeff shook his head. He'd asked Kenny to stay behind and do a few errands so his presence would help Allison feel more at ease that this was a real rehearsal. He told the kid he could leave, and Eddie turned to Allison and asked, "Do you have your script?"

She nodded and pulled it out from her bag. "We'll start with the first scene and run all the way through," he told her, settling into one of the seats with his own script in hand. "I'd like to do a full dress rehearsal if that's not a problem?"

Allison knew that meant she'd have to strip down for certain scenes and wanted to protest. But one look at Jeff and she knew she had to do whatever Derek wanted.

The first scene was fairly simple--Jeff and Allison were in the couple's living room, discussing problems with their family. In the second scene, they had to do some heavy petting, and Allison tried not to freeze when Jeff tugged her into an embrace on the prop sofa. Jeff was really getting into kissing her but she knew Derek was watching and couldn't relax. She was afraid the other man would realize something real was going on between his two actors.

After a few minutes, Derek yelled, "Cut! Allison, put a little more feeling into it!"

Allison took a deep breath and told herself to remember the role. She could act this part and forget about everything in her personal life, she told herself. Reaching out, this time she initiated a deep kiss with Jeff that had her tongue sliding into his moist mouth with passion.

Jeff groaned and pulled her closer, sliding his large hand beneath her shirt and cupping her heavy breast. he was disappointed to feel that she was wearing a bra, and sought to change that by unhooking the clasp and freeing her firm mounds into his palms. Then he slid his hand down her thigh and took the liberty of sliding his hand inside her shorts. A few fingers worked inside her pussy, causing her to whimper and squirm, and he smiled, feeling how drenched she already was. Not to mention well prepared for what he had in store.

"Great! Now let's work on our first love scene," Derek called out a few minutes later. Allison was panting and so hot and wet she was afraid she'd slide off the sofa. Derek told her she could change into a bathrobe in the dressing room if she wasn't comfortable going full nude yet, and she took advantage of the reprieve to do just that. Derek sprang onto the stage, and with Jeff's help, replaced the sofa with the same bed she and Jeff had fucked in the other night. By the time she emerged, dressed only in a short, blue silk robe, they had the next scene all set up.

She was surprised to see that Derek had shed all of his clothes except for a pair of boxers that barely seemed able to contain him. "What's going on?" she asked, looking round for Jeff and spotting him in the seat Derek had been sitting in earlier. He smiled and slid lustful eyes up and down her partially clad body, making her shiver.

"Well, I'm the director, but I'm also Jeff's understudy. It's customary for the understudies to rehearse with their counterparts, and I thought I'd take over from Jeff in this scene if you don't mind. Jeff's going to direct us from here on out." He shrugged. "It was his idea."

Actually, Allison was relieved. She'd been worried that as hot as they'd gotten earlier, Jeff would try to take advantage of her beneath the covers, despite their having an audience. Relaxing, she nodded and smiled at the man, but before she could move, Jeff called out, "Allison, can I have a second?"

Blinking, she nodded and stepped down to where he was sitting. Jeff leaned forward and said softly so Derek couldn't hear, "Do you want your husband to find out what a slut you are?"

"No!" she denied. "Good, then I want you to be real nice to Derek," he told her.

Not understanding, she shrugged. "Haven't I been?"

Jeff smiled. "Sweetheart, I want you to be REAL nice to Derek. Get my drift?"

Of course she did. With a sigh of resignation, she argued, "I'll do the scene, and I'll be real nice to Derek, but I'm not sleeping with him."

Before he could answer, she turned away, stepping up and over to the bed and shedding her robe so she could slip under the covers. She'd left her underwear on, but she realized the green bikini panties and a lace bra didn't offer much covering when she saw Derek's eyes turn dark with desire before she could slip under the covers.

Eddie tried not to lick his lips when Allison removed her robe. Reminding himself of the role he was playing, he couldn't believe she'd fallen so easily for the line about understudies doing scenes with the leads, and he figured she'd agreed to follow Jeff's commands too. Stupid bitch. Sharing a private smile with Jeff, he picked up the covers and crawled in beside her, impatient to find out just how nice she'd be.

He pulled her silky body close and pretended to wait for Jeff's direction. Jeff started feeding them their motivation. Then added, "Remember you're so in love, you can't keep your hands off each other. Action!"

Allison squirmed when Derek's arms circled round her. They were so much larger than Jeff's, and so much more powerful. She remembered her lines and gently touched his muscled shoulders. "Rick, I love you so much! Make love to me now!"

"Anything you want, baby," he said, and mashed his thick lips to hers, wasting no time in prying open her mouth and licking his tongue against hers. Allison opened her mouth and closed her eyes, going with the flow like any good actress would. Maybe some heavy kissing would satisfy Jeff. She might even touch Derek, but she would not, absolutely not let him fuck her too.

She felt Derek shift over her and realized how much stronger than Jeff he was when his weight pressed her into the mattress. Still kissing her hot and deep, Derek began to work his hands over her body. His large hands covered her breasts and squeezed before moving down to her hips and thighs. When his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her against him, her eyes opened wide, not believing the bulge she felt against her stomach. It was huge! Even bigger than Jeff, if that was possible!

She moaned, almost coming to orgasm when he ground against her sensitive mound. She closed her eyes again and slid her hands over his muscled chest until they were wrapped around his shoulders, as she also snaked one leg around his solid thigh. She whimpered when she felt his hand slide into her panties over her asscheek and burrow between her legs from behind. His fingers were long and easily reached her anus from the angle. One finger pressed inside, and she moaned, wondering if Derek was really trying to turn her on or if he was just acting.

She'd almost forgotten about Jeff but couldn't see him, not with Derek on top of her and from the raised stage. If he was watching, did he know what was happening? Would he be happy with just this? she wondered when Derek's hand shifted and slid inside the front of her panties, finding her pussy lips and spreading them open, all the while he was kissing her hot and deep, making it hard for her to protest anything. "Oh, baby, you feel so good...so wet," Derek praised huskily, sliding his finger inside for a slow finger fuck.

He hadn't been frigging her for long when she felt herself tear loose in orgasm. She bucked beneath him and moaned, and bit her lip hard to keep from screaming out. She was so high on the feeling that she didn't realize Derek was removing her bra until it was already off. But then he seemed to realize what he was doing and stilled his actions.

"Sorry, Allison," he said, apparently full of remorse. "I guess I got carried away with the scene," he said, moving away guiltily. "I'll understand if you want to leave now."

Yes, that was a good idea, she decided, but when Derek made to move away, she lifted herself just far enough to see Jeff's frowning expression as he watched from below the stage. His eyes dared her to let Derek call a halt to the action, and she knew he would cause trouble for her if she didn't make nice with Derek.

Reaching out and stopping him, Allison slid one hand around Derek's bulging bicep, saying, "Please don't. I'm fine. Let's finish the scene, OK?"

Eddie feigned doubt and pretended to feel guilty about what he'd done. Shaking his head, he said, "If you're sure...?"

She nodded and slid back beneath the covers, waiting for him to crawl back on top of her. When he did, he seemed hesitant to start things where they'd left off, so she slid her hands along his muscled arms and lifted her mouth to his, biting at his lower lip to give him a hint.

Derek groaned and lowered back onto her, licking his tongue into her mouth. His hands tangled in her hair, holding her to him until she sighed with pleasure and kissed him back. When he asked, "You mean you want this too?" she remembered Jeff and nodded.

Derek groaned again and started running his hands all over her, pressing his bulge against her. When his fingers slid down her arm and met hers, then tried to press her hand downward, she realized he was trying to guide it to his cock. Allison gulped and said, "But Jeff--"

"He won't notice," Derek argued. "He'll just think we're doing the scene."

Well, if that's what it took for Jeff to be happy, Allison figured she could tolerate a handjob. After all, Derek had already done the same for her. She felt Derek lift up and arrange it so his cock was out of his boxers, and she followed his lead and reached for his throbbing manhood. When she found it, she realized she'd been right before. It was huge! She couldn't even wrap her fingers around the width!

"Mmm, yeah, like that," Derek groaned. "Don't be shy, baby."

Allison slowly began sliding her hand up and down the pole, trying to measure it's length. She estimated him to be about the same length as Jeff, if not slightly longer. She ran her thumb across the tip, trying to think of ways to bring him off fast, when she felt his hand slide between her legs again. When his fingers slid in her pussy, she was the one to moan and begin jacking him faster. As they masturbated each other, Allison felt herself on the brink of orgasm again and brought her other hand down, searching for his balls. When she found them, she squeezed and rubbed them and heard him grunt above her, "Fuck, that feels good!"

Just as she reached the breaking point, she felt him go off in her hand, his cum soaking the sheets between her legs and thighs. It felt like he must have pumped a gallon of fluid and was amazed at the amount his monster cock had produced. Thank god she didn't have to take it in her pussy!

He groaned and collapsed on top of her, his lips mashing against hers again. His tongue snaked into her mouth and they kissed for several more minutes as he pulled her body close to his. Allison was pleased that she'd brought him off so fast and knew Jeff couldn't find fault with what she'd done. But then she felt Derek slide his fingers into her pussy again and moaned, thinking yes, do it again! Oh, yes, just like that! As he was jacking her, she felt his cock grow and grow against her stomach and felt only a moment's urging to stop him from continuing. It just felt so good! Then he stopped frigging her and she felt him slowly push down, first, her panties to her knees, then his own underwear.

Allison realized what was about to happen and looked around for Jeff, but her view of the stage was empty. If he was still down there in the audience, he wasn't making a sound. She turned pleading eyes up to Derek, and whispered, "I'm married...Please, I can't do this. We don't have protection, and you're too big for me anyway."

Derek leaned down and kissed her again, murmuring one of his favorite lines, "Don't worry...it's not cheating if I only slide just the tip in you. You can handle that much....Come on, let me, baby? Please?" He teased her by rubbing the tip of his cock along her slick folds, spreading both their juices for lubrication.

Allison intended to refuse him, she really did, but he didn't wait on her to answer. His mammoth cock pressed against her and tried to push inside. He was so absolutely huge that she knew if not for her recent fucks with Jeff, he'd never be able to fit even the head in her.

The pressure of his penetration was so intense, she couldn't resist squirming beneath him to aid the attempt. But the pressure was also tempting, because she wondered what he'd feel like inside her. Nodding shakily beneath him, she gripped his shoulders and said in a trembling voice, "OK, but only put the tip in."

Licking his lips and raising up to his elbows, Derek looked down at her bare tits as he circled his hips and worked the head of his cock inside her. He hadn't even gotten an inch in yet and she started pushing at his shoulders, wincing and saying, "That's enough."

Eddie was past the point of no return. Reaching down, he grabbed her sexy white hips and pushed forward, ignoring her grunt of pain as he did so. With his right hand, he reached between them and found her clit, sliding his finger over the organ in a way that he knew would ease his entry. She squealed in delight and bucked upwards, and he was able to slide at least three inches in. "Oh god," she moaned. "It's soooo big!"

"Bigger than your husband?"

"God, yesssss!" she moaned, clutching at his shoulders as he tried to get another inch in. Trembling, she reminded him, "You've got the tip inside now."

Derek slowly withdrew and slid the tip back inside a couple of times until she was whimpering in pleasure. "You know," he told her, "we've done this much...what harm if we go all the way?"

"N-no protection," she reminded him.

"Come on, baby," he urged, sliding out and rubbing himself up and down her folds in teasing again. "I promise not to cum inside you. Let me go another few inches. Think of how good it'll feel."

Allison struggled with her conscience. She wanted him to fuck her so bad she couldn't stand it. But the possibility of pregnancy and her love for her husband held her back When Derek pushed the tip inside again, so slowly she felt every sensation as his ridges brushed against her nub of pleasure, she heard herself gasp and cry out, "OK, but remember to pull out before you cum!"

Licking his thick lips, he lowered himself and took the tip of her breast in his mouth, sucking as he pushed his cock inside her even further. Pretty soon, he had 9 inches in, but that was all she could take. Satisfied, Derek began humping her with slow, deliberate strokes until she cried out in release, pressing her feet flat on the bed and clutching at the sheets beneath her. The position allowed for an even deeper penetration, and Derek groaned as he sank in yet another inch.

For over thirty minutes, Derek kept stroking her and Allison had at least four more orgasms as he drilled her slow, then fast, slow, then fast with his cock. She'd forgotten all about Jeff and the play. All that mattered was the horse cock inside her and the pleasure it gave her. When he rolled over and pulled her on top, she cried out and began sliding up and down the massive pole. She'd never felt so full in her life!

"Ungh, baby, I'm gonna cum," he warned and rolled her back over, slowing his strokes. He deliberately hit at her pleasure point as he slowly began to withdraw completely, knowing she was close to orgasm again. Just as he thought, she moaned in disappointment when he pulled out, and looking confused and flushed, demanded, "Just a few more strokes. Please!"

Licking his lips, he fought hard not to cum then and there. "Can't...gonna cum."

"I don't care," she whimpered, looking flushed and wild. "Please..." she begged, clawing at his back.

Eddie slid back inside her, and Allison cried out, "Yes!" as he pounded her pussy again. His cock began to jerk and he knew he couldn't hold it in any longer. He felt the juice leave his balls and shoot up inside her just as she screamed louder than any woman he'd ever bedded. Her pussy milked his meat of every last drop as she quivered and spasmed beneath him.

Finally, he pulled his shrinking cock out of her and said, "That was a great fuck, baby. The best pussy I've ever had," as he licked into her mouth one last time.

Allison was still numb with pleasure as he crawled off her and slid out of bed. She heard him exchange a few words with Jeff and leave before she came back to her senses. The first thing she felt was the gallon of cum leaking out of her pussy and along the crack of her ass. My god! He'd filled her to the brim! The sheets made a sloshing sound as she moved, pushing herself up. When she saw Jeff, sitting there in the same spot he'd been before, he smiled and started clapping.

"Bravo! Excellent performance. Excellent!" he called out.

Swallowing, she wrapped one of the soaked sheets around her naked body and slid off the bed onto trembling legs. She doubted she'd be able to walk straight for another week!

"Where did he go?" she asked, looking around for Derek.

Jeff shrugged. "I think he got embarassed and left," he lied. "Now get down here and help me get myself off, bitch."

Allison realized his robe was pitching a ferocious tent and started shaking her head. "I can't...I'm too sore."

"Your mouth isn't. Now get down here."

With a sigh of resignation, Allison wondered how much longer Jeff would blackmail her as she stepped down until she was between his knees. Lowering herself, still clutching the sheets tight around her, she reached for his cock and began jacking him off. But Jeff wasn't satisfied until he had guided her mouth to the pole and was fucking her face, not caring if she got any satisfaction or not.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Casting Couch Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds