• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Castle

The Castle

12

In my thoughts the action takes place in a huge old castle, up on the north east coast of Englander. The place has been rented as a "once-in-a-lifetime" break for romantic couples. Absolute privacy is guaranteed, total discretion from the minimal staff is assured. (We will learn more about them soon enough..) Whatever whim we desire will be silently and effortlessly provided. We have the entire run of the place to ourselves ( a somewhat improbable idea - but what the hell - this is fantasy after all!) This also helps me justify how it is we are there - it is understood that most people who use the castle are not attending with their usual partner, which definitely puts a little edge on the scene for me.

Anyway, less of the preamble, and lets move into the castle.....

At last we are alone in the huge main room of the wonderful old castle...Outside a sea storm crashes and rages against the ancient walls, but inside all is calm and peaceful as the vast log fire crackles and spreads its warmth through the room. The light dances and flickers across ancient stone walls, falling across sumptuous soft furnishing and deep throw rugs so invitingly spread by the hearth. Occasionally the scene is lit by the intense flicker of lightning through the tall windows.

As you draw closer to me by the fire our eyes meet and I see within them a fire more intense than the one that warms our bodies. Without hesitation I undo each button of your blouse till it falls open around your shoulders. Your eyes glint and I see the softest hint of a smile as I admire the soft light falling across your large breasts, so tantalisingly revealed. My hands reach to part the soft material and shrug it silently to the floor. In one smooth movement I reach behind you and release the straining clasp, and you bra gives up the unequal struggle of retaining your voluptuous form and falls to the floor.

Your breasts sag and jiggle slightly as the nipples stiffen rapidly under the cooler air of the room.

We break into huge smiles, and pull each to the other and kiss deeply, tongues exploring gently as my hands cup and squeeze. You move to take off my shirt, then release my pants slipping them to the floor as I step out of them. Without hesitation or awkwardness you step back and remove your skirt and panties and suddenly we are facing each other naked. We devour each others bodies with our eyes and your hand moves instinctively to grasp my rigid cock and firmly rub the shaft back and forth.

We slide to the floor onto the deep soft rug and my mouth claps to a nipple, sucking hungrily, flicking the hard point with my tongues as I nibble gently with my teeth. My body moves down yours, planting small kisses all down your torso as your body arches up to meet me. As I reach your musky triangle your legs part wide and you thrust your mound up to find my searching tongue.

For what feels like a heavenly age I slurp and nibble at your hard clit, lapping gently around your sex as you moan and buck beneath me. After a while I pull away and just look at you in wonder.. Your gaping pussy is twitching and pulsating, swollen and wet before me...Lost in passion I watch as you stroke and rub your clit, extending your pleasure as I use two hands to spread your lips wider and look deep inside as you rub....

Then I move round toward your head and you sit up and take my cock deep into your hot mouth As I stand there you kneel before me sucking deeply, wanking the shaft up and down into your welcoming mouth. I am in heaven as my cock tingles under your control, but eventually pull away and lie on the floor. Immediately you straddle across me and hold the tip of my cock at the entrance of your wet cunt. Looking down I can see the tangled hairs wet in the firelight. You pause to rub your clit with the tip, circling round and round till you can take it no more and sink down heavily, impaling your body on my hard shaft. Hot with passion now we buck wildly as you heave yourself up and down on my aching member, plunging ever deeper on every stroke, your head is thrown back in passion, your massive tits wet with seat bounce and sway with the rhythm as you moan louder and louder...

As we near the peak you suddenly pull off and lie on your back with your legs flung wide, pulling your cunt wide open you look deep into my eyes and whisper " fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me now...please.." Instantly I plunge into you and as the world spins around us in a blur of passion we pound into each others sweating bodies, you scream to be fucked harder and harder as your climax takes over and I explode deep into your cunt, spurting again and again as I feel your pussy clench and grip and squeeze every drop from me...

We collapse together on the rug, lying in each others arms, bodies still locked together in the warmth of the flickering fire, little aftershocks still hitting us , feeling each others bodies twitch as I lie deep inside you savouring ever drop of the soft warm light...

...as we lie together basking in the post-orgasmic glow we are intensely aware of each others pounding hearts and the film of sweat that so deliciously lubricates our bodies where we press together...slowly the heat within subsides and at last my cock stops its final twitches and shrinks out of your body. Smoothly we twist around and lie on our sides facing each other, my face at your pussy, yours at my cock. You have one leg raised as I gaze at the wet matted hair and the red, swollen lips...slowly a little stream of my cum starts to ooze from you and you squeeze your internal muscles and push the hot sticky fluid out of your body. I catch most of it with the fingers of one hand and reach down to spread it thickly across your nipples before plunging my face into the warmth and begin to lap and lick all the remains away, all the while heavily squeezing your cum soaked tit, rubbing it all in..

While this is happening you have taken my soft cock fully into your mouth and are sucking and slurping on the limp flesh, tasting your own juices on me. One hand is softly rolling and caressing my balls, the other locks fingers with mine as it circles and tugs at your breast. Soon the flesh responds and grows again in your mouth, making you moan in appreciation as the hardening tip pushes deeper down your throat, and my tongue probes and darts deeper into your darkness below, penetrating both your intimate orifices at the same time.

We play like this for who knows how long? Time takes a new dimension as we nibble and explore each others deepest secrets with our tongues, searching and teasing in bliss. Eventually I pull away and suggest a little more champagne, you smile and agree, but do not yet realise I have no intention of drinking from a glass. You quickly understand my idea and lay on your back with you bottom raised high, propped on your hands below. Your legs are spread wide and your pussy is offered to me in all its fabulous, pink, openness.

Gently I open the lips wider with two fingers and begin to dribble the cold fizzing nectar into your body. You shudder as you first feel the coldness move deep into your body, and flex your muscles to allow more inside. Soon you are overflowing and champagne pours down your body, running in little rivulets between your breasts and down your back. I put the bottle down and slurp hungrily at the fizzing liquid. The mixture of tastes and textures is overwhelmingly beautiful and you contract your cunt to push more of the liquid into my hungry mouth.

As I drain you, you stand in front of me and straddle my upturned mouth as I savour every last drop from within, before finally collapsing back on the floor to gaze up at you standing so proudly over me. We are both tired now so move into the huge four-poster bed in the next room and snuggle deep into the sheets, drawing the blinds round the bed and as the storm subsides outside we drift into peaceful sleep entwined in each others arms, your hand resting softly around my cock, my face snuggled securely between your breasts...

After a peaceful sleep i am gradually brought to my senses by soft sun light filtering through the tall windows and am immediately aware of a delicious soft warm folding softly around my cock. You have your head in my lap, under the soft cotton sheets and are sucking gently on my cock, which is now fully hard and your hand closes round the shaft and you spend what feels like a lifetime exploring the swollen head with the very tip of your tongue.

Eventually I pull you up toward me and we greet each other with smiling "good morning" before kissing and hugging as we lie there enjoying the growing sunlight, my hand caressing your breast, yours gently cupping my balls. As we become fully awake we agree it is time to start moving, so smiling and laughing we decide its time for a shower and breakfast so hand in hand we walk naked through the large rooms toward the sumptuous bathroom. This is a marble lined room with many soft lights and ferns making the whole atmosphere feel soft and warm.

Along one wall is a counter with matching sinks set into the black marble surface while the opposite side of the room has a very slight fall toward the wall which has an array of showerheads mounted in it. Seats fold down from the walls. The warm water is turned on and the room starts to become warmer and humid as we walk into the cascading streams of water that now fill that side of the room. For a little while we sit opposite each other on the comfortable seats and talk quietly about the days plans, letting the soft water caress and warm our bodies.

When we are fully relaxed you come over to where I am sat and kneel before me, starting to rub the shaft of my rapidly hardening cock. The sensation of the running water that seems to completely submerge us in its touch, coupled with the firm rhythmic rubbing of your hand is pure heaven. I watch as your head bobs up and down over the end, eyes locked seductively on mine. Your hand moves faster and I close my eyes, head back in ecstasy as you expertly service the increasingly urgent need within me.

I am moaning loudly, and urge you on " Oh god, yes, that feels so good...more..more...yes wank me harder.....please..make me cum....now...". as the feeling builds to orgasm and I open my eyes just in time to see you confidently wanking my rampant cock toward your wide open mouth...great streams of cum arc from my cock and splatter over your face, shooting deep into your throat, catching in your long wet hair, as you quickly move to direct the last spurts onto your huge tits, before finally gobbling my cock back into your mouth and sucking every drop from me.

As I finish I pull you to your feet and we embrace deeply, mouths and tongues locked together as I taste my salty stickiness again....Later we enjoy soaping each others bodies clean, then move to an anti-room that is covered with deep, soft carpets and soft furnishings where we dab and pat each other dry with massive fluffy towels...Neither of us feels like dressing so you throw on a loose, floor length negligee is the sheerest silk, I use a short cotton toweling wrap. As we move around the kitchen chatting and preparing the feast, eyes and hands revel in each others nearness - I brush your nipples through the silk, you briefly stroke my cock as we pass each other, lips touch and kiss whenever we are near.

We sit and enjoy the fresh coffee, wholemeal toast, and finish with two wonderful fresh kippers, savouring the strong flavours - so complementary to the strong passions we have enjoyed so recently... You finish your breakfast and leave to get dressed as I finish browsing the morning paper. As you leave the kitchen you slip your gown softly to the floor, before turning and walking naked toward the dressing room. I sit for a few minutes, smiling and enjoying the images filling my mind as I remember the last few hours, lazily stroking my half-hard erection. I leave the kitchen and go through to the bedroom to see how you are getting on and am pleased to find you lying on the bed, eyes closed in bliss as your hand moves softly around your clitoris, slowly pleasuring yourself much as I had been doing a few minutes before.

You look over and smile at me as I enter the room, then return to your own world of pleasure. I sit in the arm chair at the end of the bed and watch as you explore and tickle yourself, slowly wanking my own cock in sympathetic harmony to your movements....I tell you how beautiful you look this morning, how much pleasure I get just from watching you, encouraging you to move to greater heights.. You enthusiastically comply as the hand between your legs moves faster, the other tugging roughly at your nipples.. then suddenly you are there and you let go a huge roar of pleasure as your climax explodes onto you again....as you lay panting below me we smile at each other and I kiss you softly on the lips and you squeeze my cock again.

"You are so incorrigible" I laugh, and smack you lightly on the bum as I throw some clothes at you "Time to move now I think, hun"... I allow you to wear the softest of bra's to constrain your massive tits, but refuse you any other underwear - just the lightest of cotton blouses and a full, flowing skirt are all that are needed today. We spend the morning walking along the cliffs and beaches that surround the ancient castle we can call home for this weekend.

As we walk and talk the strong sea breezes mold the thin fabric of your attire to the voluptuous curves of your body, nipples jut firmly through the fabric, even your pubic mound is clear as the thin cotton is moulded to your body by the wind, like a second skin. Your long flowing hair whips and swirls sensuously around your face.

We embrace frequently, hands caressing and touching little fleeting teases. There is much laughter and smiling. Around lunchtime we retreat within the castle walls and collect the delicious picnic hamper that has been prepared for us, and we wonder through the long grass of the central courtyard to find a sunny, sheltered spot to enjoy the repast, down by the huge bulk of ancient granite walls. As we lunch and nibble we lazily begin to undress each other, unbuttoning each others shirts as we talk, I stroke the firm swell of your breasts with the tip of a strawberry and you reach behind to remove your bra, so I may tease the hardening nipples with the soft fruit.

You lay back, propped up on your elbows, raise one knee and let it fall aside so the warm sun lights on the dark tangle between your legs as we continue the lunch. I am uncomfortable so unzip and release my hard cock to the warm sun, you smile your approval. You are eating a large banana very provocatively, teasing me wickedly as you spread your legs just a little wider, turning slightly so I may get a better view. I see you are beginning to blossom, the lips parting slightly and glistening in the sunshine. As you finish the fruit you roll over and go onto all fours, pulling the skirt away, offering yourself to me. You wriggle your marvelous bottom at me and I need no more encouragement. Stopping only to remove my remaining clothes I move behind you and without hesitation plunge deeply into your body with one easy thrust. I hear you grunt and fall forward briefly before pushing back firmly against me and gyrating your hips against my pelvis.

Oh god yes, that's so good", I hear you say, "Fuck me hard, please just fuck me now.." I reach down and roughly grab at your heaving tits and begin to pound into your aching cunt, thrashing harder and harder as with each thrust your screams of pleasure get louder and louder . "Yes, yes, fuck my cunt, come on, push your cock into me, fuck me, fuck me - harder". Your right hand is feverishly rubbing at your clit, sometimes moving further down to squeeze my shaft where it penetrates your body.

The castle walls close around us in a swirling mass of colour as the whole universe concentrates its pleasure on your pulsating clit and the tip of my pounding cock.." that's so good..faster ...cum now!,; please let me feel you cum inside me, please fill me now..." harder and faster we buck against each other as I grope wildly at your tits, rubbing and tugging at the full flesh until at last I erupt into you as the first waves of your orgasm seize your trembling body and we both let out the most primeval guttural roar of pure lust. I quickly pull out and collapse beside you, You roll onto your back beside me and we both lie panting and satiated in the grass, the sun on our exhausted bodies, listening to the sound of the breeze in the grass and the birds that circle high above us in the summer sky.

As we laze in the warm sun, recovering our strength we become thirsty again and so I use the discrete pager button that I carry with me, to silently summon help from the staff. Soon a man wearing just the snuggest of shorts appears in the courtyard and walks over to where we are lazing. You are clearly flustered and blush deeply, but since we are both naked and a long way from any clothes it seems silly to be falsely modest and so you snuggle up to me as he takes our drinks order. He is 30 something with a well built, taught body - I am aware of your eyes roving over his body, particularly the impressively well filed shorts.

When he has gone you admonish me for being very naughty and calling him over while we were in such a condition, but you are clearly not truly offended and take it in fun. A few minutes later a girl - obviously the other half of the couple that run the place for the guests, returns with our drinks. She is also 30 something with short, auburn hair and a firm, neat body - wrapped in what appears to be just a long T-shirt which only just covers her mound, and sandals. As she approaches her small firm breasts move gently under the fabric, nipples hardening as the fabric rubs against them. She places the drinks near us and leaves us without a second glance. I watch her bottom move provocatively as she slowly walks away, earning a playful dig in the ribs from you for my pleasure.

For the rest of the day we stay in the grounds, just relaxing together, playing a little naked tennis ....reveling in the site of each others bodies moving in the sun.

For that evening I tell you that I have arranged a special treat and so we rest before preparing ourselves for dinner. We shower and change, again choosing the most minimal of attire - enough to entice, but not obstruct. You choose very sheer white stockings and suspenders coupled with high, strappy sandals which display the curve and shape of your legs to perfection. Above that is a pair of loose, lace trimmed silk french-knickers, finally finished with the loose silk wrap from this morning. I have just my cotton wrap and some velvet slippers. Your makeup is exquisite, with the subtlest of tones highlighting the delicious features of your face. You wear our favourite unicorn necklace and simple droplet earrings, and of course, Channel No. 5.

We are served dinner in the main hall at a small table placed near the huge fireplace which already has a warming log fire crackling in the hearth. In front of the fire are huge soft rugs and placed either side a sumptuous sofa, then further back is our table. The room is lit by candles and flaming wall lights and from the shadows medieval music is softly playing. Our food is served by the couple we met earlier, but your eyes are wide when you first see them.

He is wearing leather sandals and a kind of suede jerkin that laces across his chest and stops some distance above knee height, but is open at the front so his thick cock is clearly visible hanging there and you have obvious difficulty taking your eyes from that area. When I do catch your eye, it is twinkling and you blush deeply. The girl is wearing flat sandals with thin straps that wind around her leg up to the calf.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Castle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds