• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cat Fight
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Cat Fight

Smiling Sue looks at Tim and me, "If I wasn't dating Mike I would take you both on."

As Tim and I were getting dressed I replied laughing, "Anytime you want, we won't tell Mike."

"Maybe I will take you up on that."

Mary returned, she looked at Sue, "Thank you ma'am. I enjoyed myself. Guess I needed to be put into my place, I really had a great time today. Please don't tell Big Mike or Mike Jr. about this, or anybody else. Please!"

Sue grabbed Mary's hair and pulled it back hard, then with a commanding voice. "I'm sure the boys both will want to fuck you again. So you're going to fuck Bob and Tim again and again, fuck them every time I command you. You understand Bitch?"

Mary with her hair still being pulled back answered "Yes, ma'am."

Sue let go of Mary's hair, "Good girl, I agree not to tell Mike or his father about this. Remember Mary, you're going to be nice to me from now on, and going to be a very obedient slut from now. You understand?"

Mary smiled, "Yes ma'am! Just don't make me wait too long, I really enjoyed myself today."

Sue then looked at us, "Ok boys, whenever you want to fuck my slut, just let me know and I will make it happen. I noticed you guys filmed this. No one can see it other than us and don't tell Mike what happened here."

We were all in agreement.

Sue, Tim and I departed and I sent Mr. Uptight a text: "They have finally settled their differences."

After we dropped Sue off I looked at Tim, "I got it all on film, expect the part where I was fucking Mike's Mom."

"Same here. We can go to my place and put it on my computer, edit both copies and then we'll have the whole thing."

I was in agreement.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cat Fight
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds