• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Challenge Ch. 01

The Challenge Ch. 01

Prior to my current job as a saleswoman for a corporate insurance firm I held a position as a secretary for a small business consulting lawyer. Not as a legal secretary, but as an office receptionist. That meant I had to dress up with the finest outfits, meaning only skirts or dresses, which is something I love to do all the time anyway. The following true experience took place when I was 38, approximately seven years ago.

I arrived at the office Saturday morning as usual at 8 am. I'm wearing a hot pink, longsleeve, wet-look mini-dress (about mid-thigh in length) with a keyhole collar, shiny bronze Gio rh&t stockings held up with a white-paneled 12-strap garter belt, a b-cup bullet bra, and 5" high heeled white-patent pumps. Oh, and a pearl necklace with matching bracelet completes my ensemble. My long, wavy, snowflake-white hair is atop my head in a pompadour.

It was only Mr.Hannan and myself in the office on Saturdays (in which the hours were only from 8 am to 12 noon), as his legal secretary, Stephanie, worked only the weekdays. That always left me with a little more work to do. At 8:45, Mr. Hannan came out of his office, briefcase in hand, and told me he had to run some errands and should be back around 10:00. I looked on his schedule and it seemed he had only one appointment with a Mr. Joseph at 9:00. He told me to forward his apologies and if he would like to re-schedule that would be fine, and at no cost to him, or he could wait or come back at 10. As soon as he left the office I whipped out my compact and touched up my layers of makeup and added another coating of high shine lip gloss.

At 8:55 Mr. Joseph steps into the office and I instantly become wet and aroused. He is a tall, handsome man, around 50, dressed in a well-tailored suit with very short salt and pepper hair. But what is best of all about him is that his skin was as black as the night.

"Good Morning Mr. Joseph".

"Good Morning to you Miss Petersen. My you look lovely today."

"Why, thank you! I'm sorry, but Mr. Hannan had to step out for awhile and offers his apologies. Something came up and said he would be back within the hour. Your welcome to reschedule if you like."

"That's quite all right Miss Petersen. Do you mind if I stay and wait?"

"Not at all. May I get you some coffee?"

"Yes, that would be very sweet of you." I exit from behind my desk and make my way to the kitchenette, passing him as he sits on the sofa, flaunting my gorgeous stocking-clad legs for him, and as my spike heels click on the wood floor. While pouring his coffee I had to be extra careful as not to spill it, as I was becoming unwound with lust.

I return to the reception room and hand him his coffee. Then I return to my desk, sit down and cross my nylon encased legs making that unmistakenly zzzip sound. "I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you how you take it."

"Black is just fine Miss Petersen."

"What a coincidence, I prefer mine black also." God, that come-on line just spilled out without me thinking. I returned to my computer terminal, which was to my right, and tried desperately to calm myself down with that plunder. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw him get up from the sofa and start wandering around the reception room. I continued to work at my terminal as if nothing happened. Then, within a minute or so I heard a 'zip and thud' to my left. I turned my head and laying on the desk next to me was the fattest cock, black or white, that I ever saw in real life. It was over 11 inches long (11 3/4 to be exact as I soon found out), black as coal except for the pinkish/purple head, and as thick as a beer can. The whole shaft, including the veins and massive head were breathing and pulsating like I've never seen.

"You are so beautiful Miss Peterson! You got me so fucking hard! Is this what you meant when you said 'You prefer yours black also?"

"Oh My!...Yes I did!" I picked it up with both hands and marveled at it's giant girth and length. And it was soo heavy. He turned towards me, took one step closer, dropping his pants and boxers to the floor revealing a huge sack containing apple-sized balls. "Please call me Victoria....May I kiss it?"

"Of course my dear".

With that said I immediately pursed my full, fat, shiny, succulent lips and got down to the business at hand. "(Kiss, kiss)...Mmmm...Oh My!...(kiss, kiss)...Mr. Joseph!...(kiss, kiss)...You're soo big!...(kiss, kiss)". Then suddenly to my dismay the phone rings. "Excuse me darling...(kiss, kiss)...Good Morning, Mr. Hannan's office".

"Miss Petersen, has Mr. Joseph arrived yet?"

"Yes, he has sir, and has decided to await your return."

"Something has come up and I won't be able to return to the office today. Please forward my apologies once again. As soon as your work is completed you may leave and be sure to lock up." After hanging up the phone I stood up and strolled over to the office door and locked it. "It seems Mr. Hannan can't keep his appointment with you today and sends his regrets."

I walked back over to my desk, sat down, grabbed his black monstrosity and said, "Now, where were we?...(kiss, kiss)...Oh, yes!...(kiss, kiss)...Mmmm...My, you're so thick!...(kiss, kiss)...and hard!...(kiss, kiss)...May I suck it?...(kiss, kiss)."

"Oh Shit! You don't think I just whipped it out for you to admire do you? God Woman, your sexy big lips belong on a black woman!"

"Mmmm...(kiss, kiss)...I'll take that as a compliment, Thank You!...(kiss, kiss)." I opened my mouth and stretched my CSL's (Cock Sucking Lips) around his behemoth cock head, swirling my tongue around it the best I could. Of course by now my smooth pussy was leaking soo much. "Mmmm, Oh you taste good!...mmmm, mmmm!...And just the way I like them...mmmm...Big!...mmmm...Long!...mmmm...and best of all...mmmm...Black!"

My slut mouth was producing so much spit it was leaking out, down onto my chin. Now was the time to do what I love to do most all....deepthroat! Deepthroating always brings on the most intense orgasms my pussy can muster. I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him into my mouth as far as I could but to no avail. He just wouldn't pop into my throat because he was so fat. Usually I just swallow and it pops in. But this was going to be a challenge.

"What are you trying to do you beautiful slut?"

"I have to deepthroat you darling. I never met a cock that I couldn't and it's not going to start today. Let's try a different position...go lay on the sofa." He immediately did what I instructed. I followed him, still fully dressed of course and stood next to him, showing off my gorgeous legs. I stripped my soaking wet panties off, lifted up my mini-dress and climbed over his face with my dripping pussy inches from his mouth and his glorious black pole just inches away from my excited mouth. "Eat my pussy darling!...Oh please eat my pussy!" As soon as his tongue started exploring my nether region I wrapped my CSL's once again around his rock hard beautiful blackness. "Mmmm , Oh God you taste out of this world... Mmmm!" I kept pushing his massive, pulsating cockhead at the back of my mouth but he wouldn't go in. I was determined to do so though because I always want to be the best cocksucker my partners ever had. I thought to myself, "Maybe a more relaxed approach will work".

"Oh yes baby!...Yes!...Eat my pussy like you've never ate pussy before." My CSL's were now again stretched to their limit as I worshipped his hugeness with what I could fit in my slut white mouth. Then I released him momentarily to say, "Finger my asshole darling!" As soon as he put a finger into my puckered anus I swallowed again, and he was in my throat. Then I used my CSL's like an inchworm, pulling him into my horny throat ever so slowly.

Then I heard him say, "Oh Fuck Yeah!....You are one talented cocksucking slut!" That comment just fueled the fire within me to take him down to the root. Inch by inch I swallowed, determined more than ever to do so. Finally I felt stubble on my lips and a huge glow of excitement and accomplishment fill my face, not to mention the orgasm that triggered in my quivering pussy.

As I slowly came up releasing him from my throat grasp, my shiny CSL's now outturned, he popped out of my throat and then my mouth. I then turned my head and looked at him in the eyes with a huge smile on my face and yelled "Yes!!" Then instantly I put him back into my cock hungry mouth and throat. Slowly, up and down I worked his 11 3/4 inch onyx tool, each time becoming more effortless on each downstroke. I was so happy and proud of my cocksucking abilities, and that it didn't end with a cock I couldn't deepthroat, at least not today. Faster and faster I went, now determined to get my reward. He kept eating my pussy and fucking my ass with his fingers. I gently fondled his huge nuts as I went crazy on his huge, black, throbbing love tool with my mouth and throat.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes you fucking whore!" I grabbed him at the base with both hands and squeezed, then released him from my mouth hold, leaving his breathing mushroom head only inches from my open, waiting mouth. I released my hold and was instantly rewarded with rope after rope after rope of his hot, thick, yummy jism, shooting it straight into my mouth.. "Mmmm ...Oh, it tastes good...mmmm". I kept swallowing quickly so I could receive the next volley of shots. Only one string hit my face as I tried my best to aim it into my never ending, cum hungry mouth. "Mmmm ....Sooo Good!....Mmmm ....Sooo Creamy!....Mmmm ...Soo Thick!...Mmmm ...Please give me more!" I jacked him with both hands, then used my mouth and throat again trying to get out every single drop he had to offer me. Finally, when I think he had finished for the moment, I released him from my lip lock and did what any black cock slut is supposed to do...clean him off with my CSL's and tongue so not to leave one drop remaining. By now he had stopped attacking my pussy and ass as he laid on the sofa with a grin on his face and trying to recapture his breath.

"That was unbelievable Miss Petersen. You're the only woman to suck off my entire length...Would you marry me?" he said jokingly.

"Oh Mr. Joseph, I told you that you can call me Victoria. Anyway, thank you so much for deciding to stay!. I stood up, straightened out my mini-dress and said, "Well, I had better finish my work so I can lock up the office and leave."

"Would you give me the honor of having dinner with me tonight Victoria? And please, call me Warren."

"Oh Warren, I'd love that. That's so kind of you."

"Great! Give me your address and I'll pick you up at say, 8?"

"Eight o'clock sounds perfect." He left the office and I did also about an hour later. I went straight home to start getting ready for the evening.

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Challenge Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 784 milliseconds