• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change

The Change

12

It started with an innocuous post on Facebook.

My wife was going through the change and was constantly hot at night in bed. Literally, not figuratively unfortunately for me.

I had suggested sleeping naked to her, but she dismissed that comment as nothing more than me seeking an opportunity to grope her more often. I can't say the thought had not crossed my mind as a possible fringe benefit.

Instead she slept with not one, but two fans. One tower fan cycling back and forth along her body on her side of the bed, and a small desk type fan on her bedside table focussed on her head.

The change did have an affect on her, as the various articles I had read suggested it could do. As she was constantly warm, she did not cuddle up to me in bed anymore, because my body heat made her unbearably hot. Our sex life, though never great, had ground to a halt. I could not decide if this was symptomatic of the change in its own right, or if it was because of the lack of cuddling, which had often been a prelude to sex previously, as it created an intimacy that led to foreplay.

The fans also had an affect on me. I was bloody freezing half the night, as she dispensed with the duvet; also removing it from my slumbering form and exposing me to the cool air circulated by the rotating blades. My sleep pattern suffered. And I constantly felt like I had a cold or virus.

After a few months, I came across a couple of those sponsored posts on Facebook, purely by accident. One was actually about the affects of using fans in summer to keep you cool as you slept. It did not make good reading. I showed it to Julie, and asked her to stop using them as I was struggling, and the article seemed to explain why. She refused, and told me to sleep in the spare room. Another kick in the balls to our sex life, if not our marriage.

I was not prepared to do that. I did not want us to drift apart, even if she could not see that this was what was actually happening.

A few days later I came across another sponsored article about the 10 benefits of sleeping naked. I made Julie read it.

Of course one of the benefits was an improved sex life. And she immediately latched on to this point as my motivation for suggesting it again, being all too aware herself we had not fucked in months.

For once I got angry at her. I laid it all out for her, telling her why I would not sleep in the spare room, even though her use of fans was making me ill and even though I could not sleep properly, and also pointed out the other nine benefits, one of which was better temperature regulation of the body.

Reluctantly she agreed to try it, but warned me against using it as an excuse to touch her up.

For three days I was acutely conscious of her sexy, naked form lying next to me, and for those three days I barely slept either because I could not stop thinking about touching her and fucking her hard. It was purgatory being caught between a deep lust, and not wanting to try anything, as I would prove her right. I decided she would come around in time, as she got used to sleeping nude.

On the fourth night, something miraculous happened.

I was lay on my side facing away from her. Also naked. I had to agree to do the same for the sake of fairness.

I felt her turn and shuffle in to my back. I held my breath not knowing if she was conscious of her actions, or if she was still asleep.

Her soft, warm mounds pressed in to my back and I could feel the tickle of her pubic hairs on my arse cheeks. My cock ached in frustration. Still I did nothing. I lay there with my dick rock hard until presumably, she got too warm and turned away from me.

I should have followed her, and wrapped myself around her, but I was still reticent about how she would react. Instead I slipped in to the en suite and cracked one off. It didn't take long!

Three days later, a similar thing happened again, but this time she went a step further. A step she rarely took in all our married life.

I felt her warm skin press in to my back, her arm looped over my hip, dangling in front of my crotch.

My dick hardened at the feel of her breasts and pussy against my skin. After a minute or two of stillness, her arm moved slightly, and I felt the tips of her fingers, her false nails really, gently slide up and down my length. I thought I heard her sigh as she continued to trail her fingers back and forth. I was frozen to the spot, I didn't want to move in case I broke the spell and she awoke from some kind of daze oblivious to her actions.

I'm glad I didn't. 30 or 40 seconds later, her finger tips encircled the tip of my cock and took a gentle hold of it, before slowly and deliberately pulling the skin up and down to tug me off.

I knew she was not sleeping now, as her hand began to move faster, more urgently. Still I said nothing. But she did.

"I need you to fuck me Chris...please fuck me."

Unfortunately for her, such was my excitement at her hand yanking my dick after such a long time without any kind of intimacy, that I came before she could let go and rollover, so I could enter her.

I apologised and told her if she waited a little while, we could go again, but she sulked and said the moment had gone now. She turned her back to me so I got the message; and to be honest I was a little pissed at her too, I mean you can't sex starve a bloke then expect performance on demand. Can you?

I got my second shock later that night, when my sleep was disturbed by the perception of movement in the bed, small ripples of action transferred through the mattress to my body, and then, as I slipped back to semi-consciousness from my slumber, the soft moans and whispered words associated with a sex act.

As I lay there, facing away from her, it was obvious my wife was fingering herself while fantasising about something or other...or even someone or other. The second thought gave rise to both jealousy and erotic visions in equal measure I noticed.

I heard her cum. I also felt her cum too in a way. Her fingers stopped working her clit and her hips stopped wiggling at their touch, as she was temporarily paralysed by her orgasm shredding her nerve endings. The lack of motion a confirmation that she was done. The shallow panting breaths an indication of her orgasms intensity.

It took me a long time to drift off back to sleep, as my mind was full of thoughts about what my wife was thinking off as she pleasured her cunt, and what whispered words she was muttering from her lips as she reached orgasm.

I had never witnessed her play with herself, and her pleasuring me was also so rare I could not remember the last time she gripped my cock and made me shoot my load.

Another 3 days went by, and nothing much happened. That I noticed anyway.

On the fourth night, I was woken by her touch again. The same hand reaching for my cock and teasing it hard. She was smarter this time once she got it hard.

"Chris, Chris...I want you to fuck me." She said matter of factly.

She rolled over and presented her shapely, smooth skinned, toned arse to me, in the spoons position. I turned over, my shaft more than ready and willing to penetrate her, and slipped inside her warm, very wet pussy.

There is no detail to be had about our coupling. It was a fuck. A desperate fuck. A frustration busting fuck. A deep need fuck.

You know the kind. The type where there is nothing sensual, where neither of us were giving anything to each other, but instead both of us were taking what we needed from the act, because the itch had to be scratched.

I spilled my seed in her. Too soon. I had to finish her off with my mouth, tasting my own cum, as it slid from her opening and lubricated my lips and hers, of the different kind.

Later, after we had cleaned up I had to ask her what the hell was going on. I mean the last few days she had been a totally different woman.

"Well, if I am honest, I think much of it is actually down to being naked. It's not just the mental thing, where you know you're naked, and that your partners naked, though this is surprisingly erotic. That knowledge just makes you feel slightly naughty to start with, makes you more horny knowing you are both naked...it feels a bit, well taboo, a bit more primitive. But it is also the physical, tangible, sensual side. I can feel the bedclothes on my skin when I turn and they brush against my body, especially my breasts and nipples, it excites me, I can feel much more without night clothes on. I am not as hot physically, so I stay in contact with the duvet more, and the more it caresses and strokes my skin, the more horny I get. It...I don't know, it is like someone (I noted she didn't say it was me) is gently stroking my skin; it's like foreplay and it just drives me nuts...I have to do something about it or explode is what it gets to." She explained.

Well long may it continue. I hoped.

After a couple of weeks, in which we had fucked pretty much every night, I was feeling a little euphoric, if not exhausted at the same time, and quipped with a chuckle after I rolled away from her spent (without any forethought of what I was saying).

"Jesus Julie if you keep this up I might need some bloody help in satisfying you, you're wearing me out."

She latched on to my throw away comment immediately.

"What do you mean by help?"

"Oh, what...I dunno it was just a daft remark. I have never had so much sex, I can't believe I am complaining that I can't keep up with the new insatiable you."

"Why, what did you think I meant."

"Oh...erm nothing, nothing...well I just thought that...well you know, you were hinting at...toys, yes that's it...you want to introduce some sex toys to give you a rest, and keep me occupied."

Now my instincts came alive, as well as my suspicious nature, but these emotions were also mixed with thoughts of "did my wife really just suggest sex toys?"

So on the one hand I was always going to take her up on the suggestion, but on the other I could not help but feel that in reality she had something else in mind other than toys.

The next day I ordered a reasonably large dildo (much bigger than my cock, but not a massive thing) and a rabbit from an online sex shop. For some reason I ordered a black dildo. I thought it would add a bit more spice to the role play that would inevitably come with it's use. That, and I suspected that Julie had a thing for black guys. I had noticed for example, that her favourite actors, or singers were mainly black, and she had made one or too relatively innocent comments I had overheard when out with friends saying that there was "something about them" or words to that effect.

Two days later, I had hidden both toys under the elasticated bottom sheet at the end of the bed. When Julie initiated sex in the middle of the night, I slid between her legs to eat her pussy, in reality wanting to get her good and wet to take the dildo.

Having achieved my aim, I reached blindly for the black dildo under the bottom sheet, and positioned it at her pussy's entrance, as I continued to service her clit with my tongue. Then I nudged it forward and the tip sliced apart her labia, and then forced open her vagina walls, before sliding stealthily deep inside her.

Julie had tensed, but also lifted her hips and buttocks off the bed in response to the dildos intrusion in to her cunt. Clearly surprised, but also submissive to its probing.

"So, you wanted a toy, so I got you one. Well actually, I got you two."

I removed the rabbit from the bedsheet and switched it on, then pressed the buzzing tip to her clit so it began to gnaw at her sensitive nerve endings making them dance like they were being electrocuted.

I let Julie take over the rabbit, as I concentrated on plunging the black dildo in and out of her wetness.

It wasn't long before she was having orgasms, both vaginal and clitoral if you get my drift. The words that poured from her mouth made me blush.

"I didn't tell you did I, that the dildo is black. I thought you might like that. You could imagine you're being fucked by your first big black cock. I think you have a thing for black guys don't you?"

"Oh...my...god...that, that is so...fucking hot...oh, yes a big black fucking cock between my legs..."

Her use of the rabbit doubled its intensity, as I doubled my speed spearing her with the faux black dick.

As she was about to cum again, carried along on a wave of lust, I said. "I bet you wish it was a real black cock don't you. I bet you play with yourself thinking of other guys big cocks fucking you, don't you...especially a big, thick hard black cock."

"Hmmmm...uh uh...oh god..."

"Oh god what Julie?" I pushed.

"That day I jokingly said I needed help, you thought I meant other guys didn't you...no I will rephrase that...you were hoping I meant other men...you want to feel a big cock take you don't you...my cock isn't scratching that itch anymore is it...you need more, you want to be fucked hard by bulls don't you?"

As she ejaculated, again, she screamed out. "YES, oh fuck yes...I..I want to be fucked by a big cock...I want to fuck a black guy...I have to...I need to...oh fuck yes."

And there it was. The truth. There was a conversation to be had.

Epilogue.

"What time is it?" Julie asked me for about the hundredth time.

"Don't worry, you have time." I assured her.

She was getting ready to go out. She had been shopping and returned home with lacy, frilly underwear from one of those upmarket lingerie shops. She had also bought a new dress, new shoes and had had her hair and nails done.

10 minutes later she strode down the stairs and my heart almost went in to cardiac arrest. She may be a middle aged lady on the change, but she still had a voluptuous, curvaceous figure, long smooth tanned legs - not false - with honey coloured skin.

She wore what looked like a deep blue, almost purple satin dress, which clung to her figure in all the right places, accentuating her flat stomach, hips, her toned buttocks and of course her ample tits. Her nipples were clearly imprinted in to the shimmering material of her dress, as the new underwear did not include bra, only briefs.

She wore her hair up, with teased locks dangling either side of her head giving her a sexy secretary look.

The dress was deep cut at the rear, and was open all the way to the small of her back, centimetres above the cleft of her arse. It fastened at the nape of her neck with a small clasp.

Her long legs, were adorned with nothing but black high heels which had straps that wound around her ankles mimicking roman sandals, or perhaps bondage. She did not need any stockings to accentuate her calves and thighs, her legs were perfectly toned and shaped without them.

The dress extended just below her buttocks, to show as much of her legs as possible.

Her lipstick was crimson, and made her lips look full and slightly pouting. As if made for sucking cock.

I swallowed hard and simply said. "Wow."

She blushed, and said. "Thanks, so you approve...is it too much. Do I look slutty."

I laughed, replying. "Fuck yeah you do and just wow."

She gave a wry smile before turning serious. "Are you sure you are Ok with me doing this...it's not to late to change your mind."

I shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know how I will react. Right now I am scared, nervous, jealous and envious, but I know you're a different person now, and if I want to be with you, then I need to make you happy, and if this makes you happy...then...well, I will have to suck it up."

Half an hour later we walked in to the hotel bar, where many males eyes followed Julie's walk across the room from reception.

I whispered to her. "Take your pick, pretty much every bloke in here has just got a hard on from that entrance."

She dug me in the ribs in reply.

5 minutes later, having obtained our drinks, Devon strode in to the bar, clocked us and came over to introduce himself.

"Hi...I'm Devon and you must be Chris." He said shaking my hand. "And you, well you must be Julie, you look stunning." And he stooped down to kiss her cheek.

We spent the next hour chatting over drinks, a bit of dutch courage for Julie, and myself to be frank. I felt immediately inferior and intimidated by Devon given his dark good looks, his smooth black skin, flawless white teeth, athletic build and his size (and I mean his height here, though I soon discovered that he was in proportion).

I could not keep the thought of this man fucking my wife from my mind as we spoke, and I was raging inside. Serious anxiety took over me, and I began to be afraid I would lose her to him, or someone like him, once she was taken by such men.

I almost called it off, I was just about to speak up when Devon said. "OK, so are we ready for some fun? What room are we in?" He extended his hand to Julie and helped her gallantly to rise from her chair, as he did so he naturally pulled her towards him and their bodies almost touched. He looked down in to her upturned face and smiled at her longing eyes. "You're going to enjoy this Julie. I promise."

I opened the door to the room, knowing there was no going back now despite the trepidation eking from every cell of my being.

Devon stood aside to allow Julie to enter, then followed in behind her.

"Chris, would you mind sitting in that chair over there?" Though it was more of an instruction than a request.

Once I was seated, the lights were adjusted and some music was selected from the TV on a low volume. Then Devon turned to Julie and held out both his arms in front of him, hands stretched out, flat and open, indicating she should take both his hands in hers.

I watched as they connected, and he gently pulled her in to his large frame, then enveloped her, cocooned her in his arms which reached behind her to the naked small of her back.

They kissed, and I could almost see the heat, radiate from her...the desire to be taken by him and used, manifesting itself in some ethereal glow.

His left hand slid up to the nape of her neck and pulled her head forward hard on to his lips, their kiss rising in intensity, in passion.

I could see her tremble at the fierceness of him. The clasp of her dress was released from behind her neck, and the soft, satin cloth fell from her breasts, revealing her beautiful, but clearly swollen mounds...nipples extending rigidly outward.

The hand that had released the clasp grabbed a breast, and softly squeezed and kneaded it.

As the dress had been freed at the top, the bottom half began to slip down over her waist. Devon's free hand reached down inside her dress at the small of her back and slipped inside the elastic waist of her briefs. Fingers gliding over her ass, occasionally clutching a small parcel of flesh and tugging at it.

The dress was then slid from her waist, where it fell to the floor like a shed skin; giving birth to her naked form, dressed only in black, lacy briefs and high heeled shoes.

Devon stepped back to admire her body. "Damn girl, you are fucking hot. My cock is busting out my pants at the sight of you. You want to see...go ahead, free my dick."

She reached for his belt, and deftly unfastened it before releasing the button on his trousers and sliding them down his ankles. She reached across and stroked a clearly huge bulge though his boxer shorts, then looked across to me licking her lips.

I heard her whisper. "Dear god." As her hand slid up and down his rod through the material of his shorts, before her hand disappeared inside the front opening and eventually yanked his big, black cock from its hiding place in to full view.

Fuck me it was impressive. It made the dildo look inferior, never mind my cock. I could see the hairs on Julie's arm stood on end, small pimples of raised skin evident as she shivered at the prospect of what that monster would feel like inside her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds