• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change in Melissa Ch. 02

The Change in Melissa Ch. 02

After getting caught in my bed with my neighbor Jim on top of me, moving his cock in and out of me and cumming inside me as my husband walked in, I behaved myself and controlled myself. When my husband left, I had to beg and plea with him to convince him to stay with me. It took me hours of begging and days of cold silence. I promised my husband that Jim was an isolated incident that should have never happened and most certainly would never happen again.

I was so relieved when it was apparent that my husband would stay. After all, we had two lovely daughters and he realized that I made a mistake that would not happen again. Life was getting back to normal. After a week or two, my husband, coming to terms with the fact that we loved each other and that he was attracted to my big boobs and my feline like sexuality, could not keep his eyes off of me. I saw his lust and seized the opportunity to patch things up with him. I went to Victoria Secret and bought something special for him. After I put our girls down, I surprised my husband with a pink baby doll negligee that held my 32Ds in perfect viewing, white silk bikini panties, and new lipstick. It had been three weeks since we had sex and I was going to make sure that he remembered what a sexy wife I am.

My husband was watching TV. I walked in and turned the lights down. I sat on his lap and purred in his ear, "when was the last time that I made you feel really good mmmmmm?" I could feel his hard on against my ass and my husband let out a long breath. I put my arms around him and kissed my way across his cheek and licked his lower lip. I could feel his body heat and I kissed him. It had been so long since we had been intimate because my husband was hurting from my betrayal. This was going to be like the first time we made love. A new beginning.

I kissed my way down his neck and moved off his lap. I lifted his shirt up and kissed my soft lips lightly down his neck to his chest while my hands rested on his thighs. His hands were on my shoulders as I kissed my way down lower and lower. My face was inches from his lap. His cock was so hard and so strained by his pants. I unbuttoned his pants and looked up at him as I unzipped his pants. I looked back down and gently pulled his cock out. Oh my goodness -- how long has it been I thought. My husband leaned back and I slowly stroked his cock as I watched my husband relaxing in my pleasure.

After a few minutes of watching the man I love moaning in pleasure, I moved my lips down and kissed the head of his cock. He jumped a little and I sighed. I kissed my way down the soft vein of his hardness. My lips found their way to his slowly filling balls. As I kissed his balls softly, I stroked his cock some more. My husband was moaning softly now and I took my tongue and gently licked my way up to the tip of his cock again. I was watching his hard cock close to my eyes. I thought about how much I loved my husband and how much I wanted to make him feel good.

I opened my lips and took the head of his cock in my mouth. He always loved this. The slow sucking of just the tip of his cock in my warm mouth. I slowly moved my face up and down. Just the warm head in my mouth. Taking my mouth off, breathing on the tip and taking it back in my mouth again. This was really like a beginning with us. I wanted this to feel like the first time -- so there would be a trust that was lost because of the change in me.

I started to take more of his cock I n my mouth and my head started to bob up and down. His hands went through my black hair and my movement started to go faster and faster. When my husband leaned back, I put my hand on his balls. My my, they were twitching and feeling very heavy in my hand. I knew what that meant. I started to take his cock deeper in my mouth and my husband moaned, "Oh I love you Melissa, yes I love you so much!" Before he could say another word, his cum started shooting into my throat. Quick warm spurts into my mouth, all the way down my throat. I held his cock in my mouth until I felt his hardness begin to relax. I kissed my way down his cock and sat on his lap again. I smiled at him and without saying anything to me, my husband lifted me in his arms and carried me to our bedroom.

He laid me on my back and took his clothes off. His hands rested on my boobs and he began to massage my huge tits. He always loved to feel my boobs. The first time we went out so long ago, I allowed him to feel my boobs when we were sitting on the couch later kissing in a dark room in my mom and dad's house.

As my husband massaged my boobs, I could see his cock getting hard again. My husband is a loving man, but I cannot remember the last time he was so excited that we would have numerous encounters in the same night. I was not going to question this. I was already so horny I needed him to fuck me. And he did. My husband lifted my hips up and took my panties off. Then he lifted me up to kiss him and out mouths opened and our love poured from one person to the other. He turned me around and began pushing me to the bed. I knew what my husband liked so I got on all fours and waited for my husband to move behind me. He put his hands on my ass and slowly -- his cock began to touch my wet pussy. Slowly his hard cock entered me. It felt sooo nice to have my husband inside me again. His love and trust. I would be a good wife. I was the luckiest woman in the world.

After about 30 minutes of smooth and steady fucking, my husband held my hips tight and his cum was entering my pussy. Is it possible that more cum was shooting in me now than in my mouth an hour ago? As my husband slowed down, I relaxed and he slowly fell on top of me. We held each other and drifted off to sleep.

I do not know how it was possible, but my husband got up and left for work without me waking. I felt so warm and nice. What a feeling to be in love. I was so happy. For the next five or six months I was the perfect loving wife and mom. Every day was special and my husband and I were making love like we were first married. Everything was going well. I felt like every minute was special.

I felt that I needed something to fill my mornings since my children were in school. I decided to become a class mom like many of the moms in my neighborhood. We planned events and made cookies. We would meet a few times a week for coffee and everyone was so nice. They were all caring moms and we all wanted to help our cash-strapped school system be the best it could be for our kids.

My oldest daughter's teacher was a nice man named Mr. Brown, Rich Brown. My daughter never had a male teacher and she was upset in the beginning of the year. I met with Mr. Brown to discuss this and he told me it was normal. He seemed like a nice and caring teacher and my daughter did get over it and really enjoyed being in his class.

Rich Brown was about 31 or so and had been teaching 4th grade for about five years. He was attractive, green eyes and brown hair. And -- such a nice smile. Many of the moms talked about Mr. Brown and what they would like to do with him if they felt naughty. I tried not to betray my friendships, but I was a changed woman -- but the change in me was surfacing again. As the moms talked and made jokes about Mr. Brown, I felt such a warm tingling between my legs. Those days, my husband was rewarded with an extra special night in bed.

In the spring, there was a concert that one of the moms named Roxanne and I were helping Mr. Brown with. Two nights before the concert, we were putting chairs out in the auditorium and hanging papers up. Mr. Brown was up on the ladder and I was handing paper streamers up to him. Roxanne went to her car to get more snacks. When I looked up at Mr. Brown, his cock was totally erect and pressing against his pants. It was inches from my face. Then in a daze I heard Mr. Brown say, "Melissa, this is for you." Then he quickly pulled his pants down and his hard on hit my cheek. I was dizzy and flushed. I looked up at Rich and his cock entered my mouth. Not again -- oh my god -- not again!

I woke up suddenly. I was sweating and my hand was between my legs. I was shaking. I looked over at my husband asleep. I can't believe it was a dream. It seemed so real. I actually felt guilty about having such a dream. I touched myself a little more, warm and happy, and fell asleep.

The night of the concert was so exciting. My girls looked so happy and pretty. They were nervous but all smiles and giggles. I wore a new black dress that made me look my best. It flowed freely over my ass and was low cut enough to show my boobs, but not so low that I felt slutty. This was a school chorus event.

The concert was a success and the class moms stuck around to help clean up. My husband took my girls home so they could get to bed. We lived close enough that I could walk home. As I carried a box of pictures to the classroom, I saw Mr. Brown sitting at his desk. I smiled and he looked away. I said that the kids had a lot of fun and it is nice to work with the class. He looked at me for a second and said "Thanks." I was a little hurt. Mr. Brown was always so nice. Is it possible that he knew about my affair? I left the room and before I got too far, I turned around and walked back into the classroom. I said, "Rich, is everything OK? You do not seem happy." He looked up at me and his voice cracked a little. He said, "Melissa, the strangest thing happened and -- well I don't feel comfortable being around you." I knew it. He knows about my affair with Jim. I bet it was one of the moms, probably Carol. She has a big mouth.

I said, "Rich, I don't understand. I thought we got along fine this week. Is it something I did? Please tell me, I want to resolve it." Rich told me he was not comfortable, but if I really wanted to know then he would tell me. I said, "I really want to know." Then he told me that he had a dream about me last night!

What are the chances of this happening? Both of us having a dream about the other. I could feel myself getting flushed and very warm between my legs. Then it occurred to me. I could never tell Rich about my dream because it was so sexual. Then I realized, what other kind of dreams do adults have when another is in the dream? When I came to this conclusion, I knew he needed me.

Rich told me that in his dream, we were married and on our honeymoon. We did not leave the hotel room for three days. We rarely ate and spent the entire time in bed. He said my make-up was never smudged and my boobs were swelling, almost pulsating. In his dream, he came all over my boobs. As he was telling me this dream, I felt my nipples harden and I really felt I was going to cum right in front of him.

Then Rich told me that when he saw me in the dress I was wearing, he had to leave the auditorium. He told me I wore a dress like that in his dream and he thought he was losing his mind! I was moaning softly and he told me he was sorry and did not want me to feel uncomfortable. I was speechless. This was not fair! Why was I getting so worked up?

Rich noticed I was speechless and also that I was not leaving his room. In fact, I did not realize it, but I was moving closer to Rich. When I was able to focus again, I was sitting on his desk. Rich stood up and walked to me. He said softly, "Melissa, this may be a mistake that I will pay for, but it seems like we have to be together right now. Look at all the coincidences -- If I am wrong, please forgive me."

Rich moved forward and kissed me. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Rich's hands were on my boobs, massaging the largeness and pinching my nipples. I was lost. Rich needed me. He was horny because of me and it was only right that I relieve him. Rich laid me on my back on his desk. I could feel his fingers moving under my dress and gently feeling my wet pussy over my panties. I moaned louder and spread my legs for him. He unbuttoned his pants and both hands moved under my dress. He removed my wet panties and parted my legs more.

I opened my eyes. I looked up and I saw a look of lust in his eyes. He needed this and I had to do this. Before I could think of anything else, his rock hard cock was bumping against my pussy. I was about to reach down and guide him in, but he started to enter me. "Ohhhhh yesssss!" I moaned. What a cock! As Rich began to move slowly in and out of me I felt the pleasure building up in me. It was happening so fast. In under a minute I started to cum. This was too much for me. Rich moved in and out slowly. I could see by the look on his face that he was enjoying every inch of my pussy. I lifted my legs up and put my ankles on his shoulders. Rich looked down at me and told me this is exactly how he felt in his dream. He told me that he knew my pussy was soft and warm. I was getting worked up again. Look at how much pleasure I was giving this man. I told him that this was the right thing to do and to keep fucking me. When I said that, Rich started to move in and out faster.

Then I remembered -- I was not dreaming now! This man -- not my husband -- was fucking me. He was fucking me in his classroom. There were moms outside -- close by and I am fucking another man. Again! Oh my goodness. What is happening to me? I was so good for so long. Why now? What is wrong with me? I came back to life when Rich put his hands under my ass and lifted me up. Then he moaned, "ooooh Melissa -- I need this -- Meliissssssaaaaaaaa -- yessssssssss!" Then his cum was shooting into me.

Rich slowed down. He looked down at me and something changed in his look. He was kind of looking away. He pulled his cock out and was distant. He said quietly, "we better get ourselves together -- someone might come in." He pulled his pants up and handed me my panties. I smiled and said it was so nice and -- Rich interrupted me. He said "Melissa, you better go now." I suddenly felt guilty.

Did this man just fuck me and dump me? Am I just a slut who can't control herself? I am sure Rich felt something -- something nice and good. What just happened?

I left. Rich was distant to me for the rest of the year. I was hurt, but I am a married woman. What is wrong with me? Am I like my mom? Are men just going to use my pussy for their satisfaction? I need some answers. I really did not want to admit this to anyone, but I have to talk to my sisters about this. First I will ask Robin, my older sister. But how can I admit to her that I have cheated on my husband -- Twice?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change in Melissa Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 617 milliseconds