• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Cheerleader: Rachel Watson

The Cheerleader: Rachel Watson

This story is written via request, and is about my favorite cheerleader, Rachel Watson, formerly of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

*****

It is late spring, and NFL training camp is still a few months away. The offseason does, however, have its share of activities, including free agency and the NFL draft, and one of the rites of spring are NFL cheerleader tryouts. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader tryouts are the one squad that I always keep an eye and ear out for. They're my favorite squad and have the NFL's most beautiful cheerleaders. One in particular has always caught my eye: 3 year veteran and team captain Rachel Watson.

Tryouts have come and gone and once again my Rachel has made the squad and is captain once again. The girls head off to Hawaii for some well deserved R & R, and to shoot photos for the upcoming edition of the Buccaneers Cheerleader calendar. As luck would have it, I also happen to be in Hawaii on business the same time the squad is there and have been booked at the same hotel they're staying at.

My meetings don't take too much time out of my schedule, which leaves me with a lot of free time. The concierge at the hotel was kind enough to let me know that the squad was having their photo shoot on a particular day and that if I were free, I could hang around and possibly see some of the girls have their photos taken.

"That sounds great! I'll keep an eye out for them, especially Rachel Watson, she's my favorite."

"Oh, you like Rachel, huh? Her photo shoot is happening tomorrow afternoon just after lunch."

"Thanks for the info."

Later that evening I come down to the hotel's restaurant for dinner. It is just me, so I ask for a seat at the bar so I can watch the ball game on the tv. During dinner, the volume got a little louder when a group of the girls came in for dinner and got a table just behind me. Yes, Rachel was part of the group.

I looked over to see what the commotion was and saw the girls. I made eye contact with Rachel and smiled. She looked at me and said "Hi" Being a bit shy and tongue tied, I barely got off a "Hello" myself and wondered if she even heard it above the noise. I went back to my dinner as the girls sat down at their table and were chatting it up. Someone asked me what the score of the game was and I told them that the Yankees were losing. That was an open door to engage in some small talk and idle chatter, which helped me break the ice and get comfortable talking to these beauties. They introduced themselves to me. Besides Rachel, there was DeShay, Jessica, Jennifer and Barbara. That's quite a group of beauties. Rachel asked if I'd like to sit down and join them so I bring my drink with me and sit at the table with them.

I end up staring at Rachel for periods of time, hoping that she doesn't notice. When ever she looks over, she gives me a smile. I don't stay long and head out for the evening. Before I leave Rachel tells me that they'll be around and that we should get together while we're in town.

"I'd like that." I tell her.

The girls have their photo shoot the next day and, with a tip from the hotel concierge, I make it a point to be outside and around during Rachel's photo shoot. My lord, she's beautiful.

Rachel notices me there watching, or is it gawking, while she's having her photos taken. When she's finished and walks up to me and says "I see you found your way to the photo shoot. Are you going to buy a calendar when they come out?"

"Of course."

"I'm finished for the day, want to meet up for a drink in a few hours?"

"Sure, what time?"

"How about 6 PM in the hotel bar?"

"I'll see you then Rachel."

6 PM comes around and Rachel makes her way down to the bar. She's dressed casually, but she still looks like a million bucks. We chat for hours, talking a little about everything. Something funny would come up and she'd laugh, putting her hand on my shoulder or hand. I enjoy it most when she'd grab my arm and lean against me when something humorous would come up.

Rachel looks at her watch and notices that we've been in the hotel bar for four hours chatting.

"It's getting late Brad. I was going to go up to my room. Would you like to come up?"

"Uh, OK, sure." I wasn't expecting that but I wasn't going to let an opportunity like that pass me by.

We get up to Rachel's room and we get to talking, only this time, the conversation takes a different turn.

"You know Brad, I noticed last night that you were staring at me a lot. I also noticed that you came out for my photo shoot but didn't stick around for any of the other girls."

"You noticed that, huh? All the girls are beautiful, but I have to admit, YOU are the one that caught my eye." I tell her.

Rachel comes in front of me and extends her arms towards me, placing her forearms on my shoulders as her hands reach up and her fingers run through my hair. "I'm very flattered Brad. I have to admit you caught my eye too." Rachel leans in towards me and kisses me. It is a soft, but lingering and passionate kiss. When our lips part, she looks up at me with a smile as she bites her lower lip. She takes my hands and leads me over towards the bed.

We sit down on the bed and continue kissing. My hands begin on her cheeks but make their way through her soft blonde hair. Rachel's hands make their way to my shirt as she starts to unbutton it one button at a time. I look at her while she does this. "Rachel, there's something I have to tell you."

"I've never done this before."

"Never done what?" she asks.

"This...any of this. I've never done 'it' before."

"Brad, are you a virgin?" she asks.

I nod my head. She takes my hands and looks into my eyes.

"Wow, that is sweet, and incredibly sexy."

I tell her "It isn't something that I'm proud of. It is just the way things are."

"Brad. No, no, no. That is a good thing. It shows that you're an honorable guy who doesn't sleep around. Mmmmm, this is going to be fun."

Rachel continues to unbutton my shirt and remove my clothes, piece by piece. Her hands make their way towards my belt buckle and my pants and I'm getting nervous.

"My god, Brad, are you ok? You're trembling."

"I'm nervous as hell, that's all."

Rachel kisses me and smiles. "That's so sweet." She unbuckles my belt and removes my pants and underwear and there I am completely nude in front of her with a raging hard on. Rachel takes her right hand and reaches down to touch it, gently taking the tips of her fingers on her right hand and softly runs them up from my scrotum, through my pubic hair and up the shaft to the head. I moan softly.

"Your hand feels good Rachel."

She starts to remove her clothes one at a time and I stand up to help her, disrobing one article of clothing after another while taking my hands and caressing her body. We're both finally nude in front of each other and I am in total awe of her. "My god Rachel, you are so beautiful."

We make our way onto the bed. I sit down on the bed as Rachel guides me down, moves my legs and positions herself on top of me in the "Seesaw"

I like this position. I'm able to wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me while I can look into Rachel's beautiful brown eyes.

Rachel rocks her hips up and down on me, controlling the rhythm to create the level of stimulation that pleases her, and to prevent my virgin body from prematurely ejaculating. As my excitement builds, Rachel slows down to keep me from peaking too soon.

I smile at her, then lean in towards her left ear.

"Rachel, you smell so nice and your skin is so soft" I softly whisper into her ear. My breathing picks up as she can feel my hot breath on her ear as I kiss, then softly nibble on her ear. Rachel's shoulders move up and her head leans slightly to her right as she giggles.

"Brad, that tickles."

I move my head down towards her neck as I kiss and lick while her body rocks up and down on my pelvis. I hear Rachel's breathing pick up and a soft moan come out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm, Brad, that feels good."

Rachel's hands work her way from caressing my back to my front. She runs her thumbs and forefingers across my nipples and I let out a long moan.

"Ohhhhhh Rachel. I like that."

She moves off of my lap and lies on the bed next to me. Rachel slides down and spreads her legs assuming the missionary position. I move on top to mount her in the "Classic Missionary"

I take slow hard thrusts into Rachel's body. She places her hands on my hips, guiding me into her and holding me in before I can slide back for my next thrust. I feel like I'm putting 40 years of sexual frustration into every thrust of my hips. Rachel and I continue in this position for some time. I want to get closer to her and my body shifts into a closer more intimate position once again, this time the "Close Embrace"

Rachel whispers into my ear. "Take me from behind. I want it doggie style."

I get up from on top of her as Rachel turns over and gets on all fours. She looks over her right shoulder and tells me "Put it deep inside of me."

I take my erect seven inches and slide it in. Rachel lets out a moan. "Oh, that's it, that's the spot. Go harder...deeper"

I thrust it insider of her...harder...faster...deeper...deeper.

"Oh Brad, that's it, that's it."

Harder...faster...deeper...deeper

"Brad, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum"

Harder...harder...harder.

"OH Brad, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING"

I can feel Rachel's body as her orgasm goes through her entire body. Her breathing is fast, her moans are loud and her hips are thrusting back to meet mine. When her orgasm subsides, she leans forward with her head in the pillow trying to catch her breath. Her beautiful ass is still in the air with me still inside of her. I pull out and caress her ass and kiss her back and shoulders.

She turns around and tells me to lie down.

I get on my back as she straddles me in the "Wild Stallion" position

It doesn't take long before Rachel drives me to climax. Rachel speeds up her rhythm and keys on my breathing and my body. My orgasm fills my body beginning with my penis and spreading through my legs, hips, upper torso all the way up to my head.

"OH MY GOD RACHEL, I'M GONNA CUM."

"That's it Brad, let it go, let it go."

"OOOOHHHHH RACHEL!! YESSSSS. I'M CUMMING!!"

The sensation is absolutely incredible. As the orgasm flows through my body like a wave the words just come out.

"I LOVE YOU RACHEL"

Once my orgasm subsides, I lie on the bed, with Rachel still on top of me. I look into her eyes and can only come up with one word.

"wow"

She giggles.

"It looks like someone isn't a virgin anymore."

I blush. "I know. It was wonderful. I'm glad it was you that was my first."

Rachel rolls off of me just to my left and rests her head in my armpit leaning against my shoulder. I lean my head next to hers as we lie in bed together and cuddle.

"You're still trembling Brad."

"I know. I can't stop."

"Just relax...for now. We're not done yet. Do you want to do it again?"

"Rachel, do you really need to ask?"

Rachel and I continue our lovemaking throughout the evening using a variety of positions from the Kama Sutra.

Rachel awakens in the morning to room service and a very fulfilled and content bedmate.

"I took the liberty of ordering room service. With what we did last night, we need something to eat to maintain our energy."

As we eat breakfast, we continue chatting while we cuddle and shower each other with affection.

"Brad, how is it that you went so long being a virgin. You're a very sweet and attentive lover. A lot of girls missed the boat on you."

"I'm glad you didn't Rachel. I just hope this wasn't a one night thing. I'd love to see you again."

"And I, you, Brad. Don't worry. I'd love to see you again too."

The end...or the beginning?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Cheerleader: Rachel Watson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds