The Cheerleader's Leader

Then both his hands were tugging at the back of her jeans, easing them over her flaring hips, down past her knees. Taking his time, Joe knelt in front of the sobbing girl and unlaced her training shoes before removing them, then her socks, before easing her jeans completely off.

Then he stood back, studying her exposed legs, and the thin, brief yellow panties which offered only minimal cover of her genital area. Unable to stop herself, Sandy opened her eyes, just as Joe reached up and removed the crude gag from her mouth..

As her choking sobs became audible, he smiled in satisfaction.

"Not so high and mighty, now, then?" he jeered, the glint of triumph flashing in his eyes. "Anyone'd think your fanny was surrounded by diamonds - 'stead of that hair I felt just now. Gonna have us a look in a minute - see if you're a ’real’ blonde."

At the thought of this moron pulling down her pants to uncover her most intimate part, another spasm of shame and dread seized Sandy and Joe laughed gleefully.

"Hey, Tom," he called. "What d'ya say - is she a genuine blonde - or maybe she shaves it?"

Despite herself, Sandy raised her tearstreaked eyes to stare, disgusted, at Tommy, his right hand spread right across Karen' s lower belly, his middle finger vanished completely inside her. His left arm was round her shoulders, his hand manipulating her naked left breast, holding her erect nipple between finger and thumb. The girl herself was wriggling in ecstasy, clearly stimulated by the energetic movements of his finger in her vagina, and not far from orgasm.

Tommy glanced over at Sandy, and his eyes widened.

"Hey, Joe," he exclaimed. "She's got some ass! Man! She got a better ass than this 'un!"

"Well, now," breathed Joe. "You may be right, at that! Let's have a little competition - you show me yours and I'll show you mine!"

Without hesitation or ceremony, Tommy pulled his finger out of Karen's soaking vagina and, taking her hip-bones, half-turned her so that the naked cheeks of her round bottom faced Joe and Sandy.

"No!" choked Sandy as Joe advanced on her. To her amazement, he stopped, a troubled look on his face.

"Please . . . . ." she entreated him. "Please . . . . don't . . . "

Joe looked at her, the concern still apparent on his face.

"Well . . . " he said, at last. "Well, if I don't, will you let me kiss you - properly? Please?"

An automatic look of revulsion crossed her face, and Joe's brow darkened, but, before he could reach for her again, she nodded, hesitantly.

"Only if you promise to let me go . . . . . after - without doing anything more to me."

His face serious, Joe nodded. "O.K." he said, placing his hands gently on Sandy's shoulders and lowering his head until his lips brushed hers. With a conscious effort, Sandy returned his brief kiss then, as his mouth returned and his lips sought hers again, she responded to their pressure.

His arms went round her as their kiss deepened and, when his tongue probed against her lips, then her teeth, she opened her mouth to accommodate it, and even slid her own tongue into his open mouth.

Then, to her surprise, he gently drew away, brought his arms back to her shoulders and smiled into her eyes.

"Hey, that was really something, Sandy!" he breathed. "I wish we'd done that months ago."

Trembling with relief, Sandy smiled back at him.

"Now," he said "let's have that look at your ass!"

Swiftly, before the smile vanished from her face, he half-turned her and hooked his thumbs in her panties and whipped them down to her knees.

"Man - it's no contest! That's the nicest ass I've ever seen!" he crowed. His spread hands clutched her peach-shaped cheeks, and Tommy cackled at Sandy's futile protests.

"But - you promised,” she sobbed as Joe's hands caressed her naked bottom.

"Yeah, well - I lie a lot," he sniggered. "Hey, come have a feel, Tom. That'll get your juices rising."

Nothing loth, Tommy abandoned the wriggling Karen and took hold of Sandy's hips.

"Man! Smooth as silk!" he breathed, then he swivelled the helpless girl and stared in frank admiration at the thick blonde bush between her thighs. Gently, he held her knees and pushed her legs slightly apart. Joe chuckled.

"A real blonde pussy! That'll settle a lot of arguments," he said. Elbowing Tommy aside, he knelt in front of Sandy. His hands rested on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs and he ran them slowly up to the point where they met . . . . . .

“Sandy!" The shrill yell made Joe whirl round, and Sandy cried - "Mommy! Oh, Mommy! Thank God!"

(Concluded in Chapter 2)

Please e-mail comments

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds