The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 07

Later in the evening I decided to go out for a walk in the snow and witness first hand the awesome power of Goddess Skadi as she turned Beverley into an icy waste land. The residents of the town would be shocked if they knew the true reason for this devastation being meted out on them; that it was all my fault, that my failure to reach Goddess Nemesis's dungeon today and her retribution on her slave for failing to do so was the real cause of the town being covered in a white shroud of snow. The weather girl was closer to the truth than she could ever have imagined.

As I trudged through them the streets were eerily silent. There was no traffic and even the main road into town was deserted as the snow accumulated on the slush to make driving not just treacherous but virtually impossible. The grit that had been laid down during the day was powerless to prevent the deluge of snow from the heavens, from Goddess Skadi's frozen kingdom, clogging up the road.

I was heading for the common above Beverley called the Westwood from which I knew I would be able to get an elevated view across the town. From there I could witness the full scale of the snow fall and the majestic power of Goddess Skadi as she did Goddess Nemesis's bidding by transforming my home town into the icy wastes of the Norse kingdom of Nilflheim. And it was fitting because, like Goddess Nemesis herself, Skadi is a Goddess of justice, vengeance and righteous anger in her own Norse world.

Normally a delightful and busy spot where people walk their dogs and children play and, in the current weather, have been sledging, the Westwood had been transformed into a snowy wasteland. The common was covered in a blanket of thick snow; the chestnut trees lining the lane through it laden with a canopy of white. In the distance the majestic tower of the Minster was virtually hidden behind a deluge of snow flakes.

I used my walk to prepare myself for the task I had to carry out for Goddess Nemesis. The scary, risky nature of it began to dawn on me again. My initial reaction had been that this was a mad thing to do but I knew I just had to go through with it and had resigned myself to the fact, but as the time approached the feelings of anxiety started to creep up on me. What if I was discovered? What if a neighbour had stayed up late? What if somebody else in the house discovered me? How would I explain it? I used this time to calm myself and work through my plan and how I would sneak out of the house in the middle of the night.

I tried to convince myself that it was very unlikely that anybody else would be up. I prepared my excuses and explanations for if I got caught. Like Goddess said in her voice mail, I would have to plead insanity! I thought that, actually, I might be able to explain it, that the exceptional nature of the snow fall almost provided an excuse for me, that in some bizarre way I could say that I had always wanted to go out into the snow with no clothes on and tonight provided the ideal opportunity for it and that, OK, it was a bit crazy, but quite understandable really. I almost convinced myself that this explanation made some sense. Above all, I used this walk to reflect on Goddess Nemesis's power and get myself into the right state of mind to embrace the icy cold.

My final destination before turning back home was the small coppice of woods at the bottom of the Westwood. These are ancient woodlands, already imbued with a mystical power, but tonight transformed into a wintry palace of overhanging branches thick with snow. It was a magnificent and beautiful sight; a perfect place to reflect on the task that Goddess Nemesis had set me.

XXXXXXXXXX

I went to bed as normal, snuggling under the warm duvet after my walk in the cold. I had done a little bit of preparation by ensuring that I had the camera ready and that I'd left a towel in the conservatory ready to dry myself. Although my head was still spinning from my walk and the excited anticipation of the task that faced me I did drift off to sleep for a while. I knew instinctively that I would wake up in the night. It's hard to say how but I felt my whole being was nervously waiting for the moment when I would carry out this risky, crazy act for my Goddess. And, sure enough, it was about ten to two when I did wake up. The house was silent. The sleeping body of my wife next to me was still and her breathing heavy. I knew that the moment had arrived and my opportunity was here. I summoned up all my courage and slipped quietly out of the warm bed and crept furtively out of the bedroom and downstairs.

I was focused; I knew I had a window of opportunity and that I needed to act quickly. Even if I had disturbed anybody there would be a few minutes before it would be noticed that I was missing and for my wife to wonder where I was and that would be long enough to carry out the act of homage I had pledged myself and Goddess to complete. I went into the conservatory, took off my dressing gown and draped it over a chair. I picked up the camera I had left ready. Finally, I looked out of the window and made my final preparations.

Goddess Skadi had done her work. The garden and patio were cloaked in snow to a depth of about sixteen inches. I don't believe I had ever seen snow as deep as this before, and on this night of all nights. This was no coincidence, this was not even fate at work; this was design. This snow had been summoned from Goddess Skadi, who had directed it all the way from her Norse kingdom of Niflheim across the North Sea to land in the garden of my house for this purpose alone, so that I could complete this appointed task for Goddess Nemesis. Does any other mistress have this power over her slave; that she can send him out to do such weird things that are really beyond any intelligent man's reason? That is the kind of control that Goddess Nemesis wields over her slave.

I flung open the conservatory door. A blast of icy cold air washed over me. I was ready. I felt focused and excited. I was scared too, but the feeling of risk and that chance, however slight, of being seen or being caught only added to the exhilaration of the moment as I stepped out of the door completely naked. The snow was virgin and completely unblemished until I put my foot onto it and sank deeply into the soft flakes, the second foot soon followed until I stood on the patio ankle deep in a thick carpet of snow. It was a remarkable sensation. This was newly laid snow summoned by Goddess Skadi that very evening and it had that soft fluffy texture of fresh un-trodden snow. The icy cold enveloped my feet and penetrated between my toes. The psychological impact was, if anything greater than the physical one. I had done it. I stood on the patio utterly naked. I was fulfilling Goddess's command. She had such control of my mind that she could make me yearn to do anything she desired in service to her. It was a heady, euphoric experience; so edgy and daring as I stood there with no clothes on in the dark night air. My heart was racing and my head spinning.

Now the first fateful steps had been taken I knew I was capable of completing in full the directions that Goddess had given me. I braced myself for the cold sensation and lowered myself front down into the thick snow. I think the sheer adrenalin rush and exhilaration of the experience must have prepared me for the icy cold as, despite the freezing temperature and lying in the icy crystals I felt strangely comfortable as I embraced the cold. I turned over onto my back and looked up at the night sky. My body sank into a deep layer of snow and I snuggled myself into it embracing the icy cold that enveloped my body.

I focused on paying homage to goddess Nemesis and on completing the just penance she had set for me. I couldn't judge how long I lay there, probably not long, but definitely more than the ten or twenty seconds that Goddess had set me. I stayed there as long as I dare not wanting to take too great or unnecessary a risk. I would have stayed spread-eagled on the patio for longer if I could, until the icy cold had penetrated my bones and I started to feel extreme discomfort but I did not want to push my luck. Finally, I knew I had to take some photographs to provide evidence for Goddess that I really had completed my icy tribute to her. I took the camera and held it above me and quickly took a few photographs of my naked body in the snow.

My homage to Goddess Nemesis and Goddess Skadi completed I got myself up from the ground and nipped back into the house. As I looked back I saw the impression my body had left in the deep snow and took another couple of photographs as I thought it would amuse Goddess to see these. I grabbed the towel and started to dry myself. My head was buzzing. The whole experience had been exhilarating. Goddess's judgement and intuition in commanding me to carry out such a daring venture had left me heady and euphoric.

I had my special mobile with me and resolved to send her a text message, partly as confirmation that I had completed her task but also because I was so elated that I wanted to share my experience with her.

Text message from Slave Nano, 3 Dec, 2.04am

Goddess. It's 1.55 am. Your slave has just been lying in 16" of snow. Goddess Skadi, Norse Goddess of winter and snow has turned Beverley into the frozen wastes of Niflheim. Your slave is overwhelmed by your power. That was exhilarating, daring -- and mad! I lay for as long as I dare, paying homage to Goddess. You are a genius and your punishments justly cruel and ingenious. Thank you. That was amazing, a symbol of Goddess's control over her slave. It is an honour to serve you.

I had just pressed the send button and put the phone in my dressing gown pocket when I heard movement in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I couldn't get to sleep. It's strange how all this snow sends you a bit weird. I've just come down for a cup of coffee."

XXXXXXXXXX

When I got up in the morning and went down for breakfast I looked out on the scene of last night's act of penance and homage. I was aghast, and also amused, to still see a perfectly formed impression of my body in the snow; in the cold light of day it was quite striking. Luckily I was the first person up and had the chance to destroy the incriminating evidence before anybody saw it and questioned what an earth had gone on in the garden overnight. When I got into work I sent Goddess another text, thinking that it would amuse her to imagine the impression of my naked body set out in the snow on the patio.

Text message from Slave Nano, 3 Dec at 8.48am

It is the morning and I can see I have left a body shaped mark in the snow which I have cleared. The snow last night was the worse yet, even more than yesterday. I can see that Goddess Nemesis is in league with Goddess Skadi in wreaking her retribution on the failings of her slave. We need Hrothgar and some of Freyja's fearless and strong warriors over here to clear all the snow. Always your loyal and devoted slave -- I pay homage to you and the Goddess's command of the forces of nature. Nano.

Later in the day I received a text message from Goddess Nemesis acknowledging that I had fulfilled my snowy ordeal for her.

Text message from Goddess Nemesis, 3 Dec, 4.34pm

Slave Nano, while I commend the Sacrificial Offering up of your body in Pure White servitude to Myself and The Magnificent Awesome Persona of The Goddess Skadi, as She cast Her Shimmering Mantle over the land -- I cannot help wondering, when you were caught up in the throes of Elation, you expressed rash and foolhardy sentiments, in wishing for Hrothgar and a Army of Viking Warriors to do a task so mundane as heaving snow... I am of the opinion that Goddess Freyja has too high a regard for Her Heroes than to send them clearing pathways for Mere Mortals to walk on -- What were you thinking Nano?...Let us hope the Beautiful Golden Queen of those far away icy Fjords and Mountains didn't have a Spy Slave creeping about the Dark Winter night -- Her War-like wrath is Terrible indeed, and as She already has Issues to raise with you....From The Goddess.

I could see that I was going to get into trouble for that! I also had a voice mail message from her.

Voice mail message from Goddess Nemesis, 3 Dec, 5.19pm

Hello Slave Nano, this is the Goddess speaking to you. You probably will by now have received my text in the context of me being Goddess Nemesis. But, Slave Nano, I find it amazing that you really cast yourself out in the snow at five to two in the morning; that was absolutely awesome. I wish I had been there to see you. I hope you took a photograph on your phone. I wish I could have been stood there, as a Snow Goddess of course. Thank you for following my directions. I'm really amused; I am awe inspired with you as a person and very pleased with you as a slave. Goodbye Nano.

I was overwhelmed by Goddess's generous words. It is very satisfying for a slave to know that he has pleased his mistress and this was, indeed, a perilous but fair trial she had set. I was glad that I had gone some way to atone for cancelling a session with her and texted her back.

Text message from Slave Nano, 6 Dec, 9.29 am

Your slave is glad you were amused that he sacrificed himself to the Snow Goddess. Of course, once the order had been given, there was never any doubt that Slave Nano would act on it such is Goddess's control over her slave. It was a fair penance and homage to you and a thrilling and edgy experience for your slave.

As I reflected on the events of the last few days I recognised that the snow had been sent for a purpose; to test Goddess's slave and that perhaps I was even meant not to get to her dungeon that day so she could set me this trial. Goddess Nemesis, in league with Skadi, the Goddess of snow and winter, was testing her slave to see what lengths he would go to serve her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds