The Circle Ch. 07

Bob nodded, and also shifted slightly in his seat. The topic of the discussion had given him a hard-on, and he had resolved in making the date not to try to entice Monica into bed. This was supposed to be a date when he showed her he cared for her for reasons other than the fact that she was gorgeous and fucked like a mink.

Monica continued, "My next part of what's happening involved my relationship with Sheila, Zoey, Alice, Tracy, and Zoey. We were having a ball being slutty with you. I'd never touched another woman sexually until that first night back. My God, I loved it. At first, it was all very tentative, but as the night went on, I couldn't get enough of them. You'd be fucking me, and I'd be eating Alice; wow, what a trip."

Bob posed, "So finding your bisexual roots is working out all right?"

"More than all right. I'll never be straight again," she laughed already knowing that all the men were turned on by the girls' bisexuality.

Monica shifted emphasis and her voice softened, "Something has happened, however, that was very unexpected, at least with the speed it occurred."

Bob leaned forward to listen more carefully.

Monica's tone of voice changed to deeper and quieter, "I'm in love with you."

Bob eyes got large as he studied her. He broke into a broad grin of joy.

"Not just you, but also Matt, Jim, and all the others. I guess when I have sex I get an overabundance of oxytocin in my brain, and that makes me get all squishy and lovey. Well, it's worked like a charm over the past week. I love all of you, and I mean from the deepest part of my soul – mind, body, and spirit."

She paused and added, "They may not say it, but Zoey and Sheila feel the same way. I think Alice does too; I watched how she looked at each of you. Tracy, I think is just feeling her oats at this point but I can see the seeds of love developing in her too. She starts college in a few days and that'll divert her for a while. I'm glad she's going to be commuting, and still available to us."

Bob reached across the table and held Monica's hand. He said, "We are feeling the same way about falling in love with you. We've held back saying anything because we don't want to scare anyone away. We don't know what made each of you an ice princess way back, and we don't need to know, but we do want to take our time and not rush anybody into anything. It's just coming up on two months since we started to date you, and that sounds like not a long time to discover you're in a serious relationship."

Monica nodded, "More on the health check. We need someplace that is our own space other than Alice's apartment. It's crowded when all of us are there, she only has one decent bed, and although we've discovered our exhibitionist tendencies, we don't always want to be front and center when we're making love or fucking."

"Are you thinking we should all have a place or just something different for one of us? I've been thinking of getting an apartment."

"Oh, I hadn't thought about all of us doing something together. I was just thinking of a larger apartment with more bedrooms, good beds, and some privacy here and there."

"Do you like living at home?"

"NO!" Monica said it so loudly that some of the other patrons at the restaurant turned. She blushed and laughed, "When I'm home, my mother drives me crazy. I'm twenty-four, and she acts as though I'm fifteen. Tonight I had to tell her who I was going out with, where we were going, and what time I'd be back. Ughhh! I'm surprised my father didn't come to the door to ask about your intentions." She thought a minute, "Funny, when we were in Colorado, that all went away. I think it has to do with being in their house."

Bob nodded, "I sometimes get the same attention. To the point, would you be willing to kick in some amount each month to rent or buy a place with some of us?"

Monica nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely. I don't know what I'd tell my parents. I know I could count on them for some major items of furniture. They have a lot stored as of last May, when my grandparents moved to a smaller home."

Bob said, "I know Matt and Jim were thinking of places of their own, but suddenly I'm thinking that maybe we all kick in and get something really large and lush."

"Low upkeep," Monica said. "We all have jobs and want to play, not work on a house that's a fixer-upper. We're not ready to do lawns and landscaping and all that yet."

"Let's talk to the others when we're all together. I can spring for a thousand a month for housing."

"Me too. That's the same range I was thinking. If just the six of us did that we'd have six thousand a month to play with. I bet we could lease a really nice townhouse – large too."

"My dad said that if I rent, I should figure on about a square foot for a dollar a month in this market. If we could get six thousand square feet of living space that'd be gigantic. We could live and sprawl all over the place."

Monica laughed, "All we need is a room that's mattresses from wall to wall. We'll just be in there fucking all the time."

"You are adjusted to all this aren't you? Any other items we need to talk about or consider?"

"One question; why aren't you three guys jealous of each other?"

Bob sighed. Matt, Jim, and he'd had this discussion months earlier. He started, "I'm a psych major – and a liberal thinker, so take that into consideration about where I come from when I tell you this."

Monica nodded.

"Jealousy is mostly a learned emotion, and it comes from worrying about losing something you have – such as a girlfriend or favorite possession, or coveting something you don't have but that someone else does – like that yellow Porsche we saw walking in here tonight."

"Because of how we've created this sharing-swapping-group arrangement, I have nothing to lose except all of you at the same time, and right now that seems remote. That little twinge that it might happen is one of the reasons I'm doing a health check with you tonight. Also, no one else has something that I want as much as my relationships with you, Zoey, Sheila, Alice, and Tracy, and my guy friends. So, what's to be jealous of? Matt and Jim are pretty mellow about things too."

He thought and added, "I try not to be possessive. If you wanted to sleep with someone outside our group, I'd hope you had a good time. If you wanted to leave the group and go with them, I'd be sad at the loss; but I love you and want you to be happy. I would hope you were pursuing your bliss in some way."

Bob added, "The opposite of jealousy is 'compersion' – a relatively new word. It means when I see you satisfied and happy, even with another lover, I feel satisfied and happy myself. I strive for that. We all do."

Monica reached across and took Bob's hand. "You are such a sweetheart. No wonder I love you so much." She thought and questioned, "But, say last night when Matt was fucking me and you were nearby, didn't you want to displace him?"

Bob laughed, "Always. I love your pussy. As I recall I had my cock in Tracy. I think we were both pretty happy too, plus I knew with some degree of certainty that you and I would make love later, if not that night then sometime soon."

Monica said, "I watched you and the other guys, and I wanted your three cocks in me simultaneously." She giggled at the thought.

Bob leaned in and whispered, "That can be arranged. We did it to Alice and Zoey. It's called making you air tight."

Monica looked puzzled.

Bob whispered, "One in your pussy; one in your ass; and one in your mouth."

Monica sat back in mock shock, but her smile gave away her interest in the proposed sex act. She said, "Kinky, but count me in. Do you think we'll get more kinky or less kinky as we go along this path we're on?"

"Probably more for a while, and then when we start to do families and such, we'll all shift to more conservative. I don't see that happening for a number of years."

"Nor do I, thank God."

Bob said, "I have another question for you." After she nodded, he went ahead, "What do you think of having more men and-or women in the group?"

Monica thought hard about that. She said, "The pros are that with more men we'd be more sexually balanced, but the complexity of the relationships probably increases exponentially with each new person. With new women there'd be more complexity, but women are more social and inclusive, so we could probably accommodate them if they were of the same mindset the others are. So I guess if we pick well, yes, that might be interesting."

"Do you care about age?"

"Are you thinking of someone closer to Alice's age?"

"Exactly, for a guy, but I have no one in mind. Tracy also wants to bring Ellie, Matt's sister, into our fold, but I'm uncertain about that one. Matt is going to talk to her somehow. He may even be talking to her right now."

"Oh, I know Ellie. She's such a sexy little pixie. Since I've found I like pussy as well as cock, I could see myself spending a whole night just munching on that tight little cunt of hers."

"It might have a cock in it."

"Really? Whose?" Monica teased.

"Mine." Bob gave Monica a lecherous grim and a villainous chuckle.

As the last of their meal got cleared away, Bob asked, "Another 'health check' item if I may? We're concerned that we're neglecting some key facet of our relationships with the women in our circle by seeming to over focus on sex. Is that a valid worry, and what should we guys do about it?"

Monica snorted, "The other girls and I were worried about the same thing. We so love the sex with you. My feeling for now is don't worry about it. Ask the others, but I don't think it's an issue. We do other things once in a while, but my preference, and I'm sure theirs is too, is to be making love in one of our group settings. It's so hot, so memorable, so arousing, and so orgasmic."

"Wow. Thank you Monica."

Monica said, "Do you have any concerns about me or the other girls?"

"You've heard them all in this discussion. I'm the happiest I've ever been. I have a great job that's going to be a good career for a while. I like the people I work with. My family is happy and stable. I exercise. I have the most fabulous circle of friends anybody could ask for. And I have a sex life that sounds more like wild and kinky erotic fiction." Bob smiled.

Monica slyly said, "What have you planned after dinner?" Her voice sounded hopeful for some kind of romance.

Bob shrugged. "A walk in the park? Window-shopping downtown? Late movie? Hang out at the mall? Get a DVD and hang out at my place – my parents are home, by the way?"

Monica leaned in, "How about taking me to my house and fucking my brains out? You could even stay over; I'd like that – sleeping in your arms. My whole family went to see my other set of grandparents, and they're staying overnight there."

Bob's eyebrows went up and a smile spread across his face. "I can't wait."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds