• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Circle Ch. 08

The Circle Ch. 08

12

Chapter 8 – Circle grows; incest times two

Tracy and Ellie sat on Ellie's bed looking at her laptop and reading some of the hundreds of daily Facebook entries they checked about their friends. They both had about seven hundred friends.

Matt knocked and stuck his head in the open bedroom door. This was the time for what he expected would be a very awkward discussion with his sister. He'd briefly talked to Tracy about approaching Ellie together regarding Tracy's request that Ellie join the little sex club that had formed around the guys.

Ellie said, "Yeah, come on in, Dorkface."

Tracy gave Ellie an evil look. In the short time she'd participated in the larger group she'd developed amorous feelings for Matt. She'd already passed beyond the name-calling she'd done with her own brother.

Matt pulled up a desk chair. "I'm glad Tracy's here. We've got something to talk to you about. It's kind of sensitive."

Ellie got a confused look on her face. She tried to think about what could be 'sensitive' that they both would want to talk to her together about. As far as she knew Matt and Tracy barely knew one another.

Tracy said, "It involves a few other people, and we have thought of you in that context." Her comment was so broad, that Matt knew they'd be dancing around for an hour figuring out how to get to the core issue if they took that tack.

Ellie was obviously still not catching on to anything.

Matt awkwardly said, "Let me start by telling you about Tracy and me." Matt and Tracy gave each other looks that communicated how difficult this was.

Ellie lit up, "Oh, My, God! You two are an item? Holy shit."

Tracy allowed, "Yeah, sort of." She gave a half smile to her friend.

Ellie whispered to Tracy, "Have you done 'it' together?" The whisper was heard by Matt, and obviously showed Ellie's interest in sex.

Matt and Tracy both said 'Yes' in low voices.

Ellie swooned, "That's so cool." She looked at Matt and said, "I guess I can't call you Dorkface anymore."

Tracy said, "There's more. I also have a relationship with Bob Cooper."

Ellie looked confused, "Don't you have to pick one of them?"

"No, I don't. I like them both and they like me."

"And ... you're doing 'it' ... with both of them," Ellie said tentatively and in a worried tone.

"I am," Tracy affirmed with a smile.

"And obviously they know about each other," Ellie said in a worried tone. She glanced at her brother.

"They've made love to me at the same time. Jim Wilson too."

"Holy shit, you made love with three guys. You ... slut." She trailed off in tone at the last statement. Her voice changed and she said, "You're so lucky. That must be so hot. Did they make you air tight?" A further through struck her, "Oh, my God, Jim is your brother."

"The three men did do me simultaneously, and I loved it. It was the most fantastic experience of my life."

"I'm so jealous."

Matt asked, "How is your relationship with Mark?"

"Right now, it's non-existent. He pissed me off, and I blew him off. If he likes me he has to come crawling back in a day or so, but he's too macho for his own good so I doubt I'll see that happen. I don't think we'll be dating any more, and that's OK. He goes away to college in a few days. I guess if I want a boyfriend I'll have to find one after I start college."

Tracy explained, "Ellie, while I was messing with the guys, some of the other girls that were there watched or played together."

"Lesbians?"

"No. Good friends that go both ways."

"You're an exhibitionist," Ellie teased.

"I was. I still am. I ... errr ... this is awkward, I also made it with some of the girls."

"Tracy Wilson, you are a slut," Ellie giggled, and then said in a more serious tone, emphasizing each word in the sentence. "Oh, my God. Are you hitting on me?"

"No. Well, maybe." Tracy responded with a smile. "What would you do if you were in such a group of people?"

Matt nodded, also grateful that Tracy had handled the conversation so well up to that point. For some reason, he thought this was much harder that any birds-and-bees talk, plus if Ellie went to their parents the whole family might explode and he'd be vaporized at the epicenter of the blast.

Ellie started, "I'd watch, and then ... I'd ... probably ... maybe ... join in?" She turned her statement into a rhetorical question.

Matt slowly said, "The sensitive question we have for you is, would you like to join in? Would you like to be with a group of beautiful people who care deeply about each other and who have open sexual relationships with each other? We find we are loving each other, and are willing to extend that love to others – such as you."

"You're serious? You mean like swingers?"

Tracy said, "Sort of, except I feel a great deal of love from everyone. I don't think ordinary swinging has that element in it. This feels good inside and out."

"This isn't a gang bang kind of thing is it?" Ellie asked.

"No!" Tracy protested. "Far from it, although if you wanted to role play that situation, someone could probably set it up to be something like that. There is a feeling that some of your sexual fantasies can come true. The people in the group want to make each other happy and satisfied."

"And you're both in this group?"

Matt and Tracy nodded. Matt said, "Yes. Right now there are eight of us: three men and five women, including Tracy and me. You know all the others except for one of the older women."

"And you want me in it?"

Matt spoke up quickly, "When I put my older brother hat on, I would say 'No.' When I put my ordinary horny guy hat on, I want you to say 'Yes.' I can't advise you because I'm full of biases and conflicting feelings. Of course, this is a very confidential conversation we're having, because lots of reputations can be ruined if you 'out' any of us; and if you even hinted at any of this to our parents, they'd kick me out for the rest of our lives. Tracy lobbied with us on your behalf, claiming that you would love this situation and thrive in it, and that we could trust you."

"Sex with a group of people?"

"Yes. I hesitate to say as little or as much as you want because right now we all participate fully and enthusiastically, usually together as a group – often in the same room at least."

Tracy offered, "You could think about it, if you want.

Ellie said, "If I start with you all and don't like it, could I quit?"

Tracy said, "Yes. We'd trust that you'd never mention the experience to anyone."

Ellie said in a tone that indicated she was slightly insulted, "I get that this is confidential. I promise I won't say anything to anyone, including 'rents. This is a big deal – maybe the biggest I've ever faced, and I can tell you've both gone way out on a limb to talk to me."

Ellie thought a moment and asked, "What about other dates – like Mark? What if I still want to go out with him, if he asks?"

Matt said, "You could. In the interest of controlling STDs in the group, we'd ask that you use a condom."

Ellie nodded, feeling that one of her safety issues had just been addressed. "Do I have to fuck someone I don't want to, or play around with a girl I'm not interested in?"

"Of course not," Tracy and Matt said simultaneously. Both shook their heads.

Tracy said, "No one will make you do anything you don't want to do, but let me tell you from having been with the group for a few days that you will want to do things. You'll experiment and try new things, and you'll love it. Each new person is a joy to be with and play with. You will feel yourself growing into a new larger person."

"Won't I be a slut?"

Tracy said, "Bob told me that slut – S.L.U.T. – stood for sexuality, loving, understanding, and tolerance. Those are all desirable traits to have. So, yes, you'll be a slut. You will be having more fun, getting more dick, getting more love, and playing in sexual ways with more people than you ever imagined – and you'll be loving it. If a nun is chaste, you'll be the opposite. I am a slut, and I love my new status. I wallow and luxuriate in it; I have great pleasure in the results and my pussy just tingles with the thought of what I'm doing – even now."

Ellie turned to Tracy, "Will you stay in the group forever?"

Tracy shook her head. "Honestly, I don't know. This is the most fun I've ever had, and yes, it's naughty. I don't know what the future holds. Like you, I'm going to the university in another week, and like you I'll be living at home. Who knows whom I'll meet, what I might feel about them, and so on? I can tell you this; as much as I know now, I'll stay with this group forever. I'm falling in love with everyone."

Ellie nodded, appreciating the candor and honesty of the answer instead of trying to snow her with exaggerations.

Ellie stood and walked around the room. She stopped on the far side and looked back at Tracy and Matt. She smirked, "Did you two like fucking each other?"

Matt nodded.

Tracy said with a grin, "Ab-so-fucking-lutely." She reached over and held Matt's hand. He was demonstrably affectionate in return. They leaned towards each other and shared a short peck on the lips.

Ellie grinned, "I'm in. I'll do it. I have a million butterflies in my stomach, but I'll try. What do I have to do?"

Matt said, "Nothing special. We'll be sure you're on the guest list when we next get together, which will probably be tomorrow night. Come with Tracy, and you can tell our parents you'll be hanging with me and some friends, including Tracy. If the parents ask about booze, tell them I might allow you one beer; that's realistic and hopefully will placate them. You could also remind them that you're going off to college and will be on your own in a week – frat parties and the whole nine yards. Be creative. I expect we'll be home by one a.m."

Tracy promised with her enthusiasm growing, "We will be gentle and tentative with you at first to be sure you're comfortable with everything. I plunged right in, but you don't have to do it that way. If you're like I was, you'll tell them to stop pussyfooting around, and start to fuck you full tilt. You'll want the full experience as soon as you can get it. I did."

Tracy got up and went to Ellie. For the first time in their friendship, she leaned in and kissed her friend. At first it was just a peck, but the next kisses were more intense, and then the pair were French kissing.

Ellie pulled away and fanned her face, "My God, I think I am really going to like this."

Matt pulled his sister to him, and gave her a most unbrotherly kiss.

* * * * *

Ellie lay on her back. Jim's cock was delightfully sawing in and out of her sweet pussy, a pussy slightly reddened by her assignation with Bob, and then Tracy's zeal in cleaning the cum from her cunt. She had her legs wrapped around Jim's hips so he had to keep working on her as she urged him deep into her pussy with each stroke.

Ellie said to no one in particular, "I want to suck on someone's cock."

Matt was nearby. He knee-walked so his hard appendage was next to his sister's face. Without looking at whose cock it was, Ellie opened her mouth and inhaled the cock, immediately sucking on the head as her hand worked up and down the long veined shaft.

Suddenly, it dawned on her whose cock she was fellating as she got fucked. She jerked away for a second, still holding onto the cock. "Did you do that on purpose, Dorkface?"

"I thought you weren't going to call me that anymore."

"Oh ... yeah." Ellie laughed.

"I didn't mean to surprise you. I thought you were looking at whose cock you'd just elected to suck down like your favorite ice cream." He teased, but she could tell the affectionate sound in his voice.

"Is this incest?" Ellie smiled up at Matt.

Matt recited the latest philosophy that Bob had regaled the group with over dinner. 'Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex.' The growing circle was comprised of consenting adults. Matt also liked that term – The Circle.

Ellie's smile broadened. "I am a consenting adult, and I like sucking my brother's cock, but don't you dare cum. When Jim finishes blowing his wad into my tight little cunt, I want to fuck my brother for the first time. I want to savor real, full-bore incest."

Tracy leaned in and said, "If you want, I'll take care of Jim right now, but I want to watch you and Matt fuck for the first time. We can fuck our brothers next to each other. Won't that be the height of incest? We're a close-knit family. BFFs fuck their brothers together." She laughed at her own humor.

Jim pulled away from Ellie, and caught his sister's arm as she leapt away with a loud giggle. He pulled Tracy to him for an epic kiss, and then tossed her back against the sofa next to Ellie amid gales of laughter from her. The laughter came to an abrupt halt as he slid his slick wetness into her body only seconds after he'd extracted from Ellie's hot cunt, and she moaned at the pleasure the experience brought.

"Oh, God, Jim, I love you so. Fuck meeeeeee!"

Matt simultaneously slid into Ellie for the first time. She was dripping wet, excited by every person, every kiss, every touch, every sex act, and every nuance her first night with the group had brought. This was sex beyond her wildest dreams and fantasies. She never wanted the night to end, nor the orgasms that rippled through her body over and over based on the efforts of the other men and women.

She even relished the incest because she'd wanted her brother in this way for so long. For the first time in her life, she was making love with her brother. In that instant, all the teasing, name calling, arguments, and the good times together faded and merged into a huge burst of love from deep inside her for this man, who she knew loved her more than anything. Tears of joy came to her eyes as he slowly stroked into her, and then leaned in and gave her the tenderest kiss of her life. She was his forever; but he'd always had her he just didn't know it.

Matt whispered to his sister, "Never doubt that I love you, that I am not devoted to you, and that I won't move heaven and earth to make you happy."

Ellie hugged him to her and smiled at him through her tears. This was indeed the happiest moment in her life. She smiled at him, and wrapped her legs around his torso to ensure he drove as deep into her body as physically possible, especially when he came.

Later that night, the residual cum from three men in her pussy, and her labia still swollen with desire and lust, plus the sexual interactions with five women, Ellie lay snuggled in Alice's arms. Alice was stroking Ellie's nipples, occasionally pinching them to remind Ellie that she remained in a highly sexual atmosphere.

Ellie said in a dreamy voice, "I had more orgasms tonight than all the fucks, all the fingerings, and all my masturbations in the past all added together. I hope you'll have me back. I promise to give out as many as I get next time. I know you were all treating me special because it was my first night."

Sheila rolled away from Matt, and pulled Ellie's head to her lips so she could kiss her. She smiled and said, "I'll count on it. That'll be tomorrow night too. You can suck my first load from me."

Zoey captured Ellie's lips next. "I'll be right there, and Ellie, this isn't a contest to see who can have the most orgasms or get in the most fucks in a night. We love and care about each other. Sometimes, I get as much of a thrill out of cuddling with someone who cares about me, as I do from a good fuck and an awesome climax." She paused and added with some humor, "Although the fucking is pretty great."

Ellie nodded. She was learning a lot very quickly. She was so glad she had Tracy as her best friend, and as someone she could talk to. That they had also made love, and eaten their brothers' cum from each other's pussies only cemented their love and friendship more than ever. This was such a wonderful turn in her life.

* * * * *

"Do you think we're all sluts? Are we the kind of girls you fuck, but you don't bring home to your parents or marry?"

Bob and Matt reacted like they'd just received a giant electric shock. Bob jerked erect and spoke first, "WHOA! Where'd that come from? No. Not only no, but hell no, definitely no, absolutely no, and no in no uncertain terms."

The men looked across the lunch table at Sheila and Zoey. Monica was due to join them, and Jim was off waiting for her to finish her errands.

Sheila explained, "I guess we're feeling a little insecure."

Zoey nodded in agreement.

Matt got up and walked around the table to hug both girls. "Please don't ever feel that way. There is nothing you've said or done that would ever make us feel that way."

Bob said, "Is this because we're too focused on sex. We could stop for a while."

Zoey looked horrified, "No, I don't want that."

Sheila said, "I guess it's a little about how I feel inside, and how I interpret the situation around me."

Bob nodded, "So, here's what I think you're saying. You are one of six women in a nightly wild party where the men and other women fuck your lights out and eat your cunt raw. You are sometimes forced to eat other's pussies or suck cocks. We meet at one person's apartment to fuck, and you never see anybody else's relatives except for a couple of sisters of men in the group, because they're in there fucking too in this orgy. So you're starting to feel isolated and alone, because everyone else seems to be having fun, and you're scared to say anything because you don't want to put a damper on anybody else's fun."

Sheila looked a little depressed, but she nodded.

Bob said, "And now for a different interpretation. You are one of six women who are loved by the other women and the men in a group. We treasure everything about you and want to bring you happiness and joy. We enjoy making love to you because it is the highest expression of the unity of mind, body, and spirit that we each feel with you. In the orgasms we share with you we get a brief glimpse of heaven for a few second – a heaven in which you are an integral part."

He paused and thought, "We hope to find better and more romantic quarters for our lovemaking, but right now we are limited if we want to be safe and relatively comfortable. There are many family members in the wings for all of us, and the only reason we haven't introduced you to them, is that we are reluctant to share our valuable time with you with anybody else. We have the utmost pride and honor to be in your presence, and will rectify the situation immediately. You will be relatived out in the near future."

"As for taking someone into your confidence, never be afraid to bring up the dark side of your life or what bothers you. This is the difference between a casual acquaintance and a lover. The former doesn't want you to put a damper on things, as you suggest. The lover – and that's all of us – want you to bare your feelings, especially if they're making you feel bad in any way at all. We love you and want you happy, safe, secure, comfortable with everything, and more than anything feeling loved and adored. Lastly, if you want to back off the sex or quit completely just say the word, and it'll happen instantly."

Sheila started to cry. Zoey pulled her in and cradled her against her chest. She gestured at her large purse, and Matt rummaged in it and found some tissues.

Sheila sobbed out, "I know ... I guess I needed to hear it."

Matt kissed Sheila's forehead. He said, "Not good enough, Babe. What's eating at you? Do you want to stop all we're involved in? To be traditional again?"

Sheila sniffled and sobbed, "God, no. I just sort of got here before and it all exploded in on me."

"Huh?"

A couple of minutes passed as she struggled to get her act together. The two men and Zoey were especially attentive and solicitous to her. Matt ran to his car and came back with a couple of water bottles and more tissues.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Circle Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds