The Clan Ch. 18

Brenda was totally lost in her son's words and her whole body just wanted to do whatever he asked; she was nearly crazy with pent-up desire. Her right had let go of her skirt to rub the front of her panties, and she strove to comply with her son's demands.

"I'm touching my cunt through my panties and it feels... ah... oh... unbelievable. Oh it's so good."

"Tell me what you can feel mum."

Her fingers began to work harder against her flesh, and her eyes were nearly closed, but her mouth was open.

"I can feel my cunt. I can feel my cunt lips, and I'm so wet, I need you baby, I need you," she whimpered at her son.

"Tell me what you want mum? What do you want from your son?"

Brenda was completely lost now, and just a puppet for her son.

"I want my son to play with my cunt. I want him to fuck me. Please son come and fuck your mummy, I need you to fuck me. Fuck me son, fuck me with your beautiful cock," she whimpered and her face mirrored her desperate need for her son.

"Show me your cunt mum," he ordered and Brenda obeyed immediately.

She slid her panties off, dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them, while her son just stared at her. Brenda's cunt was totally clean shaven and fat with no apparent cunt lips, just a very puffy cunt with a slit down the middle. Her slit was oozing her juices freely now, telling him what he already knew -- his mother was so turned on that she was putty in his hand. Brenda reached for her cunt and continued to play with herself, but only raking her cunt, because her son hadn't told her to do other wise. She then spread her feet wide and whispered to her son, almost crying.

"Oh please come and touch my cunt, I need your hand on my cunt, oh Please Anthony touch your mummy's cunt," she begged her son.

"When do you want me to touch your cunt mum?" Anthony remained were he was. He was loving this.

"Oh baby I want you to touch my cunt all the time, please touch me now, please Anthony," she begged again.

This time Anthony stepped to his mother, and she gasped in expectation as he did. Brenda arched her hips toward her son, and he finally met her needs as his hand clamped on her cunt. With just a quick running of his hand up and down her cunt to feel her puffy flesh, Anthony slid two fingers into his mother between her fat lips. Brenda let out a little squeal of pleasure, as her body joyfully responded to her son's fingers in her. She automatically humped his hand, as her juices continued to ooze from her desperate cunt -- desperate for her son's attentions

With a deft hand Anthony undid his trousers and allowed them to drop to the floor, along with his loose fitting boxer. Brenda's eyes flew open as she heard his trousers being unzipped, and she gasped as she saw her son's cock. She couldn't help herself as she grabbed his rock hard cock with her free hand, as she was still holding up her skirt. She moaned as she grabbed it, because it just felt so good in her hand.

"Do you want my cock mum? Do you want your son's cock?"

Now that she knew her son liked to hear her verbalize her feelings and desire, Brenda gave voice to what she wanted.

"Oh yeah baby, I want my son's cock. I want to feel it in my hand, I want to suck it in my mouth and I want to shove it into my cunt."

Brenda's cunt flooded her son's hand as his two fingers continued to glide in and out of her fat cunt. The sounds this made were driving her wild with desire for it to be her son's cock making these noises in her cunt. Her need over took her.

"Oh fuck me Anthony, fuck your mother you mother fucker. I need you to fuck me son, fuck me, fuck me," she nearly screamed at her son.

Not wanting to drive his mother into sexually frustration, Anthony pulled his fingers out of her cunt and guided the head of his hard cock to her now gapping cunt and it slide straight in. He had been practicing the art of lasting from a book he had bought six months ago, and now he concentrated for his mother's sake. He knew if he could satisfy her here, she would be his there after.

The feeling of sliding his cock into his mother was beyond description, it was just so good. Brenda went straight to screams and loud groans.

"Oh yeah fuck me son, fuck you mummy," she screamed at him.

Anthony from the moment he entered his mother pounded into her, believing that's what she wanted -- and he was right. Brenda was going right off. The noised his cock made, slurping in and out of her cunt heightened her sheer pleasure as he son fucked her good and hard.

"Mum you're going to let me see your panties and cunt all the time," he instructed his mother.

"Oh yeah I will baby, just fuck me, fuck me," Brenda managed to agree.

"And you're going to let me touch you whenever I want."

"Yeah, yeah," was all she could say as her orgasm raced to hit the best climax she had ever had, and she nodded to confirm her verbal answer.

"And you're going to let me fuck your cunt whenever I want."

This time she could only nod, as she held onto her son for dear life, and then she exploded in a fabulous climax, and Anthony couldn't hold back any longer and he shot his hot cum deep into his mother.

Screaming and crushing her son, Brenda surrendered to him completely. She was his forever, and she only wanted to please his from here on. Anthony felt her body surrender to him, and he smiled and gave a silent thanks to Jeremy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds