The Clan Wars Pt. 04

Hedda scooted forward to let Jon lean against the barrel as he sat down behind her and handed their now full mugs back. Once he was seated she leaned back against him and raised her flagon.

"I propose a toast!" she announced.

"Yesh! A toasht to the newesht shouldier to join the hosht!" agreed Jon, raising his mug with hers.

"Aw, thanks guys," said Bann, clinking his mug against theirs and drinking deeply, "but I'm just going to be a messenger. You two will get the real glory."

"Hey now," chided Hedda, "You'll be marching with the host and I'm sure you'll get to join the fight when it happens!"

"Yesh," slurred Jon as he lazily reached a hand around the ribs of the beautiful barbarian leaning against him to grope one of her large, exposed tits, "and joo got to fuck a shentaur in the ash. Joo should tell ush more about dat."

In front of the happy group a couple of fellow warriors had shed their armour and the three idly watched as a female barbarian with long black hair hiked up her kilt to lower herself onto her red bearded companion's erect penis. The black haired woman raised and dropped her ass onto her man's lap with short, quick movements as they began to fuck, uncaring of the audience they had.

"That's getting me fucking hot," said Hedda as she watched the couple hump. "Why are we just talking about a good fucking..."

Her words trailed off as she reached over and slowly ran her hands up Bann's thigh and under his kilt. Her fingers were cool from where they were gripping her now discarded mug of ale and they felt exquisite when they found Bann's cock and balls. While Jon slowly groped her tit-flesh and teased her nipples, Hedda fondled Bann's sack and tickled her finger-tips over his hardening manhood.

Hedda and Bann had fucked a couple of times before, although she usually lay with Jon, and Bann knew the pair were not exclusive to one another. Contraceptive potions were easy to make and acquire, so casual sex was commonplace among the tribes. When a couple like Hedda and Jon declared themselves for one another it was about an emotional bond as opposed to satiating a bit of carnal lust.

Jon placed his mug on the ground beside him and, both hands now free, lifted Hedda's kilt to her waist. While gently rolling one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger he reached down to run his other hand through the trimmed, blonde hair on her mons and slowly moved a teasing finger over her labia.

Across from them the other barbarian pair were settling into a good pace, the raven haired woman squatting above the red bearded warrior's lap while he thrust upwards into her. Their steady coupling produced a slapping noise as their skin smacked together and both were panting in unison.

Bann looked over at Hedda, grinning. "How do you want to do this?" he asked.

In response, she turned over and moved herself down between Jon's legs, lifting his kilt as she did so. Taking his semi-erect cock in her hand, her lips brushed it as she wiggled her upraised butt and said "Why don't you lick my pussy and we'll see where we go from there?"

Bann moved behind Hedda, stripping off his tunic and kilt as he did so. His young muscles gleamed in the firelight. He kneeled and leaned in to put his lips against her slit, giving it a gentle kiss before sliding his tongue between her folds. Hedda gasped as she felt his tongue slide into her and began to bob her head up and down over Jon's shaft, sucking on it fiercely. The fornicating couple across the fire had slowed their pace and turned their heads to watch as the three barbarians orally serviced each other.

Hedda's cunt tasted sweet and salty on Bann's tongue, and he reached between his legs to tug himself to full hardness as he enthusiastically ate her out. Jon moved himself forward to lie on the ground, moaning in pleasure as the spear-maiden's pink lips slid up and down his now turgid erection.

"Godsh, girl, thatsh fucking nishe," he mumbled between heavy breaths.

"Mmmmm. Bann's got me nice and wet. You boys ready for this?" said Hedda as she moved up to straddle Jon's waist.

With a leg on either side of his thighs, the blonde barbarian mirrored the actions of her black-haired kin and lowered herself onto the tumescent tool now between her legs. She let out a long sigh as she felt Jon's engorged mass push into her cunt and leaned forward to wrap her arms around her shield-bearer's head and mash his face into her titties.

She ordered Jon to pull her cheeks apart and then looked over her shoulder at Bann and gave him a wink and a smile, saying, "Go for it. You can tell Jon how it compares to a queen's royal asshole afterwards."

"Here, use this!" shouted the dark haired barbarian from the other side of the bonfire as she bucked her hips atop her partner's entombed penis, "She'll appreciate a little oil!"

The woman tossed a small flask from her side of the fire over to where Bann was standing and stroking his shaft. Bann grinned back at her while he popped the cork from the bottle's neck and poured a generous amount of the slick oil it contained over his manhood. After smearing the lube over his veiny cock, he dropped to his knees and aligned his swollen cock-head with Hedda's anus. The happily fucking couple behind him whooped and cheered as he started to push into his blonde friend's incredibly tight sphincter. From below, Jon held her butt-cheeks apart, firmly gripping her white skin, while thrusting his own cock slowly into her cunt.

Bann liberally poured more oil onto Hedda's delectable ass as he pushed against her asshole, watching as it oozed down her ass crack and trickled around the head of his penis before dripping down her pussy lips to coat Jon's pistoning cock and balls. When Hedda flexed her haunches, Bann's well-oiled cock suddenly popped inside her, wrapping his manhood in a warm, buttery, vice-like grip. Hedda let out a heavy breath.

"Oh gods, I feel so full!" she gasped.

"Fuck, Hedda, your ass is so gods damned tight!" was all Bann could sputter out as Jon removed his face from her cleavage and looked over the sandwiched spear-maiden's shoulder to flash his friend a lusty, drunken smile.

The shield-bearer removed his hands from Hedda's ass and wrapped his arms around the back of her neck, pulling the thoroughly stuffed female barbarian down to him, her tits mashing against his chest. Bann then placed his hands on the blonde warrior's hips and leaned forward to fully sheath his length in her buttery back passage. Hedda shuddered with pleasure as the two barbarians mounting her began thrusting their meaty cocks in and out of her spread holes. Their efforts were disjointed at first, but eventually they established a rhythm. As Bann pushed his organ into her ass, Jon would withdraw his from her dripping pussy and soon the two cocks were sawing away in an alternating pattern of thrusts and the blonde barbarian was reduced to a quivering, grunting and moaning mass of pleasure.

Between gasps, Hedda twisted to reach back and grab Bann's arm, pulling him down to lie with his chest against her back. Now properly sandwiched, the spear-maiden could feel her partners' every movement as they gave her a proper fucking. Bann's hips rose and fell as he humped vigorously, his cock filling her asshole exquisitely, while Jon grunted below her, pumping his hips upwards to thrust his engorged member into her quim. Hedda could feel the two meaty shafts rubbing against the thin wall that separated them inside her and her nipples stiffened with arousal at her debaucherous predicament, the two rock hard nubs pushing against Jon's chest where her boobs were squeezed against him. Her ass jiggled and bounced as Bann's eagerly thrusting pelvis slapped against it and the spear-maiden's pale skin was soon covered with a sheen of sweat. Pressed between the two sweating, muscled and lust driven bodies of her friends as they plowed her arse and cunny relentlessly with their throbbing cocks, Hedda groaned in pleasure.

Through eyes half closed from the intense sensation of getting doubly penetrated she could see a few fellow soldiers gathering to watch the lewd scene. The thought of being watched, ass and cunt spread wide and stuffed with cock-meat, was too much for her and a powerful orgasm boiled through her thoroughly fucked body from her toes to her stretched holes and up her spine until it tingled across her scalp. As her orgasm tore through her, Bann could feel Hedda's ass spasm and contract around his cock. The powerful pulses sent jolts of pleasure through his dick, edging him closer to the point of ejaculation.

"Gonna cum!" he exclaimed, pressing himself hard against the sweat-slick skin of Hedda's back, his thrusting slowing in pace as his orgasm pushed its way up his shaft from his balls.

The hard-ridden Hedda could only manage a low moan, and suddenly she felt a burst of heat in her anus as Bann's cock throbbed and erupted in her ass, splashing cum deep into her bowels and setting off another, smaller orgasm inside her. Bann could only lay slumped across his friend's back as his over-stimulated organ pulsed and twitched, spurting what seemed like endless ropes of sloppy seed into her welcoming ass. At the bottom of the heap of orgasming barbarians, Jon kept languidly thrusting into Hedda's quivering pussy.

"If you're all done back there, joo mind climbing off? I think I want shome of that," the warrior asked, words still slurred from the drink.

"Gods, that was good," said Bann, feeling intensely satisfied. "Uh, yeah, all yours."

Hedda gave him an exhausted smile as the young barbarian pulled his cock from her still spasming asshole. A trickle of his cum oozed from her well-used opening as Bann rolled to one side while Jon, holding her tightly against him, rolled Hedda onto her back so he was now above her. Once repositioned, he slid his tool, slippery with her cream, from her cunt, eliciting a tired moan from the blonde warrior, and pressed it against her slick asshole.

Already spread by the previous visitor, Hedda's sphincter readily accepted the entrance of Jon's turgid member and as Bann picked himself up to refill their flagons, the two were rutting vigorously once more.

"I'll go get us some water," he said wearily.

Over the slapping noises of Jon happily pounding his cock into her ass, Bann heard Hedda give him a tired 'thanks' and he wandered off to find something non-alcoholic to fill their flagons with. It had been quite a day, and some water would be a necessity if he wanted to avoid the worst of a hangover by the time the host departed in the morning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds