The Class Nudist

"She's the one from the picture, right?"

"That's her," Emmy said. "Maybe I'll subject you to meeting her someday."

"Subject me? Sounds ominous."

"She's my opposite in some respects. For starters, she's an insatiable flirt, has a mouth like a sailor, and isn't afraid to tell a guy exactly what she'd like him to do to her, or what she'd like to do with him."

"Okaaay."

"She'll be here next weekend for my party, if you're feeling brave."

"Will I need to bring back up?"

"Actually, that might be a good idea," Emmy said with a smile. "Is your voyeur buddy attached?"

Carson shook his head no. "And I don't think it'd take much convincing to get him to come along."

Emmy, still nude, took his hand and led him downstairs to the front door. They passed her parents' room, hearing only muffled talking behind the closed door. Carson was a little relieved not to have to confront them again, especially if they might have been undressed. Maybe next time he'd be ready for that.

They stepped out onto the covered porch and closed the door, leaving them in near total darkness. Only a couple distant lights indicated the presence of neighbors' houses through the trees, and these were joined by twinkling stars and a sliver of crescent moon to punctuate the blanket of nighttime. He would have to be careful just walking to his car parked near the end of their driveway.

Emmy moved in front of him, taking his other hand, and raised on her tip toes to kiss him. He parted his lips to permit her eager tongue. Facing a long weekend away from her, he soaked in every detail -- from the taste of her lips to the smell of her hair and the soft peach fuzz in the small of her back -- memories that would get him through the absence. Or, more likely, distract him immensely from studying for exams.

When he felt Emmy brush his reinvigorated cock through his shorts, he allowed himself to cup her breasts again. Her nipples quickly hardened between his fingers and she grasped him more firmly in response.

"Carson?" she asked, breaking off their kiss but not relinquishing her hold.

"Yeah?"

"This is kinda embarrassing, but I want to ask you something."

"Uh, okay, sure." He couldn't imagine what sort of question could embarrass a girl who had no qualms standing on her front porch completely naked.

"Do you have blue balls?" He could sense the embarrassment in her voice, tempered with genuine curiosity and concern.

"Uh..."

"I don't know why I asked. Penny told me that with one of her first boyfriends, before they were, you know, doing the deed, they would make out so long that the guy would get really sore. Once she started finishing him off, he didn't have that problem anymore."

Carson smiled at her explanation. He reached down and wrapped his hand around the one she was using to tease his erection. He guided her fingers around until they cupped his testicles. They were, indeed, a bit tender, though he'd had worse with a previous girlfriend who'd refused to go any further than petting with clothes on.

"They're a little sore," he said. "Not too bad, though, and certainly worth the effort."

"I'm sorry," she said. "Guess I don't have much experience with that sort of thing."

"Don't worry about it."

Carson felt Emmy free her hand from under his and unzip his shorts. She pulled his shorts and briefs down just far enough for his erection to pop out into the mild summer breeze. Gently, she stroked his length with alternating hands.

Emmy leaned in close, kissed his neck, and then whispered in his ear. "Don't tell me what not to worry about."

She knelt in front of him and kissed the bulging tip of his cock. In the near total darkness, Carson could scarcely make out anything, so he closed his eyes and focused purely on the physical sensation. Her initial efforts were tentative, perhaps inexperienced, but she soon moved from kissing and licking to taking most of his length inside her mouth. She alternated with holding him firm while using her tongue and sliding him quickly in and out while relying on her lips to stimulate him.

After a couple short minutes, Carson could feel himself blazing toward release. He grunted an almost incomprehensible warning to Emmy. In response, she latched onto him firmly with her mouth and with her hand stroked the base of his cock until he came in her mouth. He felt her pull back without disengaging, swallow, and then massage the remaining semen from him with long strokes of her tongue.

She took her time bringing him back down, gently licking and stroking as he softened slightly. His legs were shaking and he had to run his fingers through her hair and hold her head for support. He reflected on what an amazing sensation it had been, and he could hardly wait until they could try it again where it was light enough to see her beautiful eyes look back up at him.

"Feel a little better?" she asked as she stood and snuggled into his embrace.

"Fantastic. Thanks."

"My pleasure."

They kissed for several more minutes, each seemingly reluctant to be the one to call it a night. Eventually, though, they finally separated and said their farewells.

"So, maybe Monday night?" Carson said, turning back to her as he was halfway to his car.

"It's a date," she said. "And, maybe just for this next date, we could try wearing clothes."

"Kinky. As long as you're there, though, I don't care what you're wearing."

"Or not."

They shared a laugh. As Carson started his car, he caught one last glimpse of Emmy in silhouette as she opened the front door and turned to wave goodbye. Focusing on his studies was going to be hell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Class Nudist
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds