• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Club

I thought I had felt it all before, but with him fucking me from behind, he was going so much deeper inside of me. I felt Luke slide his hand around to play with my clit, and the extra touch was all I needed to go over the edge again. I reached out for Paul, and found his cock hard again. I sucked him into my mouth, trying to suck him in time to being fucked. I was filled at both ends with large cock and I was loving it.

The only thing that would make it better would be if we were being watched.

That was the thought that sent me over the edge, and subsequently led me to sucking Paul off to his second orgasm that night. I felt Luke's cock throb and jerk inside me as he came a short time later.

As we all lay there after, trying to regain our breath and desire to move, Luke looked over at me and smiled. "So, what do you think?"

"I think that was fucking amazing," I replied.

"No pun intended," Paul replied.

"Right," I said. "But there is one thing I'd like to try sometime."

"What's that?" Luke asked.

"Well, I'd like to fuck both of you again at the same time, but I think I want an audience," I answered, sitting up to see the guys' reactions.

Luke grinned. Paul nodded, "I think that can be arranged."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds