• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

The Club

Now the men looked a little uncertain, but no one was going to back down from this challenge. And anyway the chance to see these three lovely women naked was too much to pass up. All three smiled and agreed to the terms.

Short game rules usually resulted in a round which lasted no longer than twenty minutes. The first round went to the women again and the men all removed their shirts. By now the fire had warmed the room and as each of the men removed his shirt and slowly turned with his hands behind his head, Janet noticed some slight glimmers of sweat.

It looked like the second round was about to go for the women also, when they missed an easy answer and then the men had a run of four correct. Each of the women had to remove her shirt and, as usual, Liz was the leader. She stood, pulled the shortened tee shirt over her head and then placing her hands behind her head, did a slow turn, sticking out her chest and giving each of the men a spectacular view of her firmly shaped breasts. Janet thought to herself, "Well, it really isn't any different than this afternoon," and stood to unbutton her own shirt. As she removed it she was surprised to feel a strong surge of excitement. She lifted her hands to the clasp them behind her neck and slowly turned around. Her nipples were beginning to harden and stick out, and she could feel an intense warming sensation between her legs. Barb followed her and as she turned in display, Janet noticed her nipples were also hard and engorged.

Not surprisingly the men were somewhat distracted by the feminine display of beauty and missed several easy answers during the new round. The result was that each removed his cutoffs and again turned in display, this time wearing only briefs. "Briefs and hard-ons," thought Janet as she stared hungrily at the display.

This time the women were more distracted and soon were showing off their own bodies clad only in bikini panties. The sexual tension in the room was now unbelievable. Janet was sure everyone could smell her arousal, but it wasn't necessary to smell anything so see the state of the men's interest.

The fifth round again went to the men. Liz, followed by Barb and finally Janet, stripped off the panties and then slowly displayed herself clad only in a smile. Janet was still surprised by how much this was turning her on. She'd better get Charles alone pretty soon or she might rape him right here and now. As she finished her own wanton display she thought the game was over until Liz said, "All right, you guys. You won but you need to give us another round to get even. OK?"

James answered, "OK, but what do we get if we win?"

Liz looked around at the other two, then back at the men. "What do you want?" she asked.

Everyone, including Charles, froze with surprise when he said, "If we win we get to spank you."

The air seemed thick enough to cut, thick enough to see. For maybe twenty seconds no one said anything. Then Barb timidly asked, "What exactly do you mean? Who spanks whom and how much?"

Charles glanced at the other two men and then said, "Each of us spank our own girl. And I don't know. Say fifteen swats?"

Everyone's breath was coming short and shallow now. The men's briefs were doing nothing to hide their thoughts and Janet felt soaked and was sure the others were also. She looked at Liz, the apparently appointed spokesperson, and nodded slightly. Barb followed her lead and did the same. Liz then turned to the men and said, "OK. Agreed."

This round lasted twenty five minutes until finally the women triumphed. Slowly each man stood and stripped off his briefs and again turned full circle, holding his hands behind his back. Each of the men displayed a cock, not only erect, but rock hard and sticking straight out. By now everyone was nearly panting with each breath and finally Charles said, "Want one more round? For the same stakes. Spanking."

Everyone looked at everyone else, but no one said a word. Finally Liz said breathlessly, "Yes. Last round and winners spank the losers." This seemed to break the spell holding everyone frozen. As the questions came the two teams stayed nearly even until finally the men beat the women to the last correct answer.

Everyone sat still for half a minute until finally Rick said, "Your idea, Charles. You go first." Janet felt her heart skip a beat as the men leaned together and Rick said something else. All three men nodded and Rick stood up and went over to his pack to dig something out. Charles dragged a straight backed chair over from the dining table and sat it in the open. Rick returned and handed something to each of the other men. As Charles started towards her, Janet saw that the something was a length of velvet ribbon, about an inch wide and three or four feet long. From their own games she knew what this was for and wasn't surprised when Charles used it to tie her hands securely together behind her back. She looked around and found that Rick and James had done the same to Liz and Barb.

Now Charles sat on the straight chair and beckoned to Janet. As she moved to stand in front of him, painfully aware that she was bound, totally naked, and about to be spanked in front of her friends, Janet also realized that she wasn't sure she had ever felt this hot. Her arousal seemed a live thing, taking over any rational thought. Charles said, "I'll give you a choice: fifteen hard or you can have a warmup of five and then the fifteen hard swats. Which will it be?"

Janet felt her pussy contract hard. She was aware that the other four had gathered in a semicircle about four feet behind her and were watching every move. "I'll take the warm up," she said.

"All right," Charles said. "You know the position." As Janet moved beside the chair, he helped her lie across his lap. He positioned her so that his cock was trapped between her thighs and her ass was directly in front of him and directly under his hand. He brought the first stroke down with a slap the seemed to echo in the quiet room. In reality it wasn't very hard and, even though Janet sucked in her breath, it was more from surprise than pain. The next four became progressively harder, but the sixth was the first blow which really hurt, causing Janet to cry out. By the time the fifteenth of the hard swats had landed, Janet was openly crying, but also grinding her hips against Charles' bare flesh.

After the last blow, Charles stood Janet back up. Then he stood to face her and clasped her in a tight embrace and deeply French kissed her. Janet responded with an intensity that surprised both Charles and her. As they broke the kiss the other two men applauded and cheered. Charles led her, still tied and with her bottom red and burning, back to the circle of onlookers and said, "All right, James. Your turn."

James led Barb, who looked both scared and eager, to the chair and gave her the same choice. Barb also elected to receive a total of twenty so she could have the warm up strokes. As her nude form was draped across James' bare lap, Janet could see that she was flushed and seemed to have trouble holding herself still. The spanking proceeded much as Janet's had and by the time it was over, Barb was squirming against James as the flow of tears washed down her face. James gave her a "full body kiss" like Janet had received and then said, "Your turn, Rick."

All of the women had slim, athletic builds and excellent figures, but Liz, at five nine was the tallest with legs that seemed almost too long for even her height. She also had large breasts which were far more firm than could be expected and stuck out proudly. Now, as she approached the seated Rick, Janet thought she looked the ideal embodiment of a sex goddess. She seemed flushed and practically glowed with the heat of her excitement. Rick didn't even ask but proceeded to give her the five warm up stokes, perhaps a little harder than the other two had received. When the sixth, and first of the fifteen hard strokes, landed it was accompanied by a sound like a shot. In response, Liz suddenly straightened and arched her back, but made only a sharp gasp of sound. The second stroke was even harder than the first and brought a slight cry from the bound girl in addition to the hard muscle contraction. The next thirteen were more severe than either of the other women had received, but Liz didn't complain despite the cries and a couple of screams they produced. When it was over and Rick stood to give her the now expected kiss, Liz pressed herself against him and used her tongue to push back as hard as Rick did. She ground her hips against him and squashed her breasts to him, rubbing her rock hard nipples against his chest.

After it seemed the kiss had gone on forever, they broke apart and seemed only slightly aware of the applause and whistles. Janet found herself rubbing against Charles and stretched up to whisper in his ear, "Let's go to bed."

Charles nodded, and said to the others, "I think we're going up. See you in the morning." James said something similar and Rick murmured some response, but it was obvious he was not paying attention to anything but the hot, naked, bound woman he held.

Charles and James led the two women, their hands still bound behind their backs, up the stairs and into the two bedrooms. Within minutes the house was filled with the sounds of sex, and it was another two hours before the last moans and cries finally quieted. As Janet was finally falling asleep, she thought, "I feel like such a wanton creature. I've never been this hot and the idea of those guys watching me has made me even hotter. What's wrong with me?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds