• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Club of Fools Ch. 07

The Club of Fools Ch. 07

123

Author's Notes as before:

(1) This is fiction;

(2) One should never start a book at chapter 7;

(3) Jason is not being exploited by anyone except himself;

(4) Slavery is illegal. But it can be real. This is just a story;

(5) Do NOT EVER leave anyone in bondage as severe as that depicted herein without supervision;

(6) This story has scenes in it that will be upsetting to most, interesting to some, and erotic to an even fewer number of people. I don't expect many readers.

(7) As usual, no masochists were harmed in the writing of this story, although the author has spent some time in a sleep sack, and it does tend to change you...

*****

Jason rang the doorbell with anticipation and apprehension. Jodi would be here. Victoria or Suzie would lace him up in his female corset for the first time. That's all he knew. How the rest of the weekend unfolded was always a surprise in Victoria's home, so he tried not to think too far ahead. In fact, his life was so focused on his feminization now, there was nothing else in it. His addiction had spread like a cancer so that his brain had become rewired. It was like a fever, and his cheeks even now burned with it.

Victoria had once said that she was like a parasite, and a perfect parasite never destroyed its host, Jason being the host. But now he knew that Victoria was not correct; he was being destroyed bit by bit, or perhaps falling to pieces and being put back together in some new way. Like most addicts, he knew he was addicted, but the next fix was always what he craved; it was all he thought about. And he was at her door for another.

He was getting "looks" in his office and even in the court room, those looks of puzzlement when he forgot what he was going to say to the judge or a witness, those looks of dismay from his law partners at his decreasing billable hours. Judges had pulled him aside and warned him to shape up or he would be reprimanded. None of it mattered any more. The work weeks were but commas between the phrases which made up his life. Friday came, and he lived in a fog of fantasy through the weekend, conditioned into thinking it was all real by Sunday night.

In short, by most standards he was mentally ill, perhaps insane, on a path to total destruction. And like a program in a computer, his code was being written over by something else, something based upon himself, but new and different. And the truly odd part of all this? He was becoming happy.

His hands shook with anticipation as he rang the doorbell one more time. His penis expanded with futility within the chastity cage, and his anal plug reminded him of his role as submissive to Victoria. She opened the door, smiled and ushered him in.

"Hello ma'am," he said, "Here." And he handed her an envelope which both he and she knew contained the required $1,000.

Jodi stood at Victoria's side, smiling at him. He wanted to touch her. He always did now. Could he? Should he? How would she react? She smiled at him softly. What was that look, he wondered? He didn't dare try to touch her. It was her place to decide that, not his.

"Hi Jod...uh ma'am." His face flamed red like a teenager's on a first date. To his surprise she came to him and gave him a kiss on the mouth and a strong embrace, followed by an unsettling steady stare into his eyes. The blue of her eyes was fluid and alive like staring upward through a hole in a coral reef. Sunshine blazed through it.

She said, "This is going to be quite a time for you, isn't it? Your first custom fitted corset! And we both know how much you like the thought of that." Then she tilted her head slightly and smiled mysteriously, saying, "For that matter, getting you laced up in a corset is going to be juicy for me too."

Jason had automatically started to strip off his male clothes when Jodi interrupted him, "There's no need to strip here today. We want you to come to the dungeon as you are."

As he followed her to the dungeon, Jason was acutely aware that this was the first time in a very long time that he had been allowed past the front door fully clothed as a male.

It would be his last.

Once in the dungeon, her mystery continued. "Think about the consequences of having a female figure Jason. Once you learn make-up, you could go shopping as a woman, or be a lesbian in bed with another, both laced up in your tight little corsets." Then she changed course. "Wait till you see them. The corsets are magnificent, and given enough time and effort, you should be able to take several inches off your waist."

Then she surprised him by taking off her blouse and skirt, revealing a stunning black contoured corset with garters holding up black stockings in stiletto boots. She spun for him and he saw that the laces on the back were fully closed on her perfect figure. "Yours is the same," she said. And she giggled. Why was she acting like this, he wondered? Something was different. Something was weird. And that almost made him giggle; everything in his life was weird now, weird and wonderful.

Compulsion overwhelmed him and he reflexively reached out to her. She surprised him by not pulling away or slapping his face or hand like she often had in the past. He put his hands on the back of her corset and pulled her in as any man would and said, "Jodi, I want to, you know, I'm...I don't know why I'm stuttering..." He suddenly lost courage and disengaged, pulling away. He fell silent for a moment and then added in a smaller voice, "I wish I knew before what I know now."

In response to his supposed reference to their past relationship, she didn't even blink as she said offhandedly, "I know you do. Too bad you belong to Victoria. You could have belonged to me. Your big mistake I guess. Too much of a coward to tell me about your fetishes."

He pulled even further away from her, realizing that she was on a different plane. He wanted to belong to her, and what confused him the most was that he wanted to belong to her in exactly the same context as with Victoria. He wanted to be owned by her, tethered and bound, both mentally and physically if she desired it. But as he stared at her grinning face he wondered if she was mocking him. Did she simply want him as a toy? Or was there some romantic interest there?

And frankly, did it really matter what he thought or hoped for? He was not in charge.

Victoria interrupted the strange and awkward moment and it confirmed his last thought. She opened the door to the dungeon and said, "Yes, a big mistake. I wonder what you'll transform into over the next few years. It could be anything couldn't it? Maybe a gay hooker to make some more money for me? How about a full time bondage slave for scenes on my website? Your video repertoire is already huge. Imagine the possibilities Mr. Steele!"

Jason's hopes fell and air escaped in a large sigh as he said, "Yes, I suppose so ma'am." The video blackmail secured him as firmly as any physical bondage, and he knew it. The burden of it intrigued him.

"Yes," said Victoria, mocking and wiggling the knife, "I do own you after all. You're like a utility company; you pay dividends and dividends, so you're a valuable asset. Now, Jason, come and get dressed. Time for you to change, and I don't necessarily mean your clothes, but take them off anyway. Your fetish is female domination and wearing women's clothes, so your life's sexual dreams will be realized now to the fullest dimension, won't they? Tonight you get the full treatment, my final gift to you, and tomorrow everything changes."

Jason looked at her, puzzled. He said, "Ma'am?"

She dismissed his question by saying, "You don't need to know." And then she continued with the preparations for him. "Now, I've always believed that a good cross dresser should be able to pass in public. I don't want a guy who looks like a man dressed in drag. With that in mind, we have these corsets which will change your figure. Initially that change will be noticed only when you're actually wearing the corset, but as time goes on, and because you're still young, your actual shape will change and the corset will simply support it and keep it there."

Jason jumped slightly as a strange woman walked out of the shadows of the dungeon. He had not seen her before, and as always when someone new saw him in his submissive role without his latex mask on, he cowered and lowered his head, ashamed and self-conscious.

Victoria stretched out her hand toward the woman as if introducing her on a stage and said, "I'd like you to meet Kwanling. She's a makeup artist who works for movie sets whenever they're filming here. Jason, Jodi...meet Kwanling. That's why you don't have your mask on Jason; she'll do your makeup. Don't worry; she's discreet."

She approached him and said, "Pleased to meet you Jason." Kwanling repeated the gesture with Jodi. She was a tiny little thing, Asian in every detail, black hair, small facial features and a gymnast's figure, even though she was approaching forty. She wore a tight black top and a short flared skirt to help with her lack of waist definition. She had no Asian accent.

"After we get you laced up and dressed Kwan will do your makeup and your fingernails and toenails. After that we can have some wine and a good supper. This will be your first night, your coming out, like a debutante. And your last."

Jason stood nude in front of the three fully dressed women, and he held his hands shyly in front of his genitals, his penis enclosed within the plastic cage, as they walked around him, commenting on his stature. The room felt hot and his cheeks flushed red at the same time his penis tried to expand within its tight confines.

"What do you mean "my last"?" he said.

Again Victoria ignored him as if he was an inanimate post and gestured to Kwanling to continue.

Kwan Ling said, "I see he's all locked up. That's good for a man. Teaches him discipline. Keeps the pecking order intact."

Kwan furrowed her brow in puzzlement as she noticed the stainless steel anal plug handle protruding from him, barely visible between his cheeks. She grasped its handle and at the same time she asked, "What the hell is this?"

"An anal plug. He's been instructed to wear that at all times," Victoria said, "It's a symbol of his submission to me, to us."

"Interesting." Kwan said, "So, he submits to you totally then?"

Jason's head was moving back and forth between the two of them, in full humiliating realization that they were referring to him in this conversation as someone who could not answer for himself. A few short weeks ago, he would have been mortified by this. He stared off to the side, wishing he could just get to the part of the weekend that he loved, serving Victoria and Jodi, and even Suzie, but the agenda was not his. It never was and never would be.

"Yes, it's what really turns him on," Victoria said, "But you know all about that type of relationship, don't you Kwan?" And she smiled with a wink.

"True," Kwan said, "But I have a female; I've never owned a man. They're not worth much in my mind. Dirty habits and such. Constant maintenance I would think. But perhaps with proper training and feminization, maybe...that could make it interesting."

Victoria laughed. "That's why we put heavy demands on him. He has to have an enema every day and stay clean back there in case we feel like using him there. The plug is to remind him of his submission and demonstrate that his penis is now of less importance, his body openings of considerably more importance, much like the way society portrays a woman. And now his feminization will take a huge step forward and he'll be more like a woman anyway. He won't admit it, but that's what he wants, isn't that right Mr. Steele?"

Jason's pride and desires collided and fell in a heap, desires winning. He didn't respond.

Suzie stepped forward with a full support bra. "Here, put this on."

He did as he was told and she placed the breast forms in the cups, marking where they should rest on his chest with a fine marker. "Okay, good. Now take it off."

Once the bra was off she removed the strip and placed the self-adhering silicone breast forms on his shaved chest so the marks aligned. He was told to hold them in place for a few minutes while they became seated and sealed. Then he took his hands away and they fell, bouncing and jiggling realistically. The weight, as usual, was slightly unpleasant but erotic to him, and he hoped that the bra was not far behind in their planning. Kwanling watched, fascinated.

Jodi interrupted the ritual bluntly and with open exasperation, "The corset. I want him in his corset."

Victoria laughed, bending forward slightly, "Jesus Jodi! When I first met you I would never have pictured you wanting a man dressed in a corset! Sometimes you really freak me out. In a good way. Anyway, you're right, let's get started. Jason, put your hands up please while we fasten the corset."

She held up a black under bust corset that was contoured in a feminine shape even before it was wrapped around him. As they did up the front busk, he couldn't stop himself from getting even harder inside the chastity cage, and Victoria batted it playfully. Within seconds he was leaking pre-cum like a faucet leaking water. But his face was red and he was shaking like a leaf with excitement.

The full wall mirrors in the dungeon reflected his situation in many angles and distances. He could have walked away if he had wanted to, but there were too many reasons why he didn't want to. One was that he knew he would get punished; and another was that he would be told to get dressed and go home without even trying the corset on, the latter the worse of the two, the real punishment. Besides, why would he do that, now that he had learned what a thrill it was to serve the girls and wear all this beautiful clothing, the stuff of his wet dreams?

Suzie took over, the mistress of tight-lacing, as she pulled on the laces at his back, telling him to breathe out, then relax, until it was quite tight on his abdomen and lower ribs. His breathing was moderately confined to his upper chest only, but that was more comfortable at least than his bondage corset of numerous previous torments, which restricted breaths of any kind, high or low.

"There, it's snug. Now Jason I want you to put your hands high on the wall while I tighten it."

"What?" he said in shock, "It isn't tight yet? Sure feels tight."

Suzie looked at him, surprised at his naivety, "Seriously? Of course it isn't! I've got a long way to go baby, but today it won't go as far as tomorrow, and I assume tomorrow won't be as far as Sunday, etc. You get my drift. After a few weeks, you'll get used to your new shape."

Jason was puzzled. "Weeks? What do you mean? I'm only here two days a week. I do have a job you know. I have to be in court on Monday. I can't be wearing something like this. For one thing, the boning must be metal, right? They'd set off the detectors."

"Nice try stud. Although it's not the best, this boning and structure is fibreglass by design. You can wear it 24 hours a day, every day, any place, no problem," Suzie said, giggling.

"I don't understand," Jason said, "I have to shower and shave and all that. Am I missing something here?"

Suzie turned to Victoria and said, "Didn't you tell him?"

"Tell me what?" Jason said in alarm. Too many secrets.

"Nothing," Victoria said, "There's nothing to tell." The three women looked at each other conspiratorially, and Jason looked around, confused and suspicious.

Suzie put her knee on Jason's back and pulled. Jason winced. He was beginning to have even more difficulty breathing, and that same breathing method of using small puffs came into play, just like when he was enclosed in the bondage corset.

Victoria walked toward him at his side by the wall and as he turned his head toward her she said, "I will tell you this though. You won't be going home for the next week or two or three or four, depending on what it takes to get you trained. You'll be wearing the corset for 23 hours or more a day, every day during that time and from now on, with time off in the morning, only for your enema, shave, and shower. It's part of your regimen as well with the ones who just, umm...uh, never mind."

Jason looked at her, aghast. "I can't do that! I have to go to work! Ma'am."

"What's the difference whether you leave from here or anywhere else?"

"But my suit...my robes...for the court..." he whined as Suzie tied the corset laces off at the small of his back, much smaller now by a spandex mile.

Victoria interrupted him. "Don't worry. We'll all go over to your place sometime this weekend and pick up whatever you need. Relax."

Jason had put his arms at his side and the stiffness of the corset became emphatic on his lower rib cage, but as he looked in the mirror and saw his waist, he realized it was not a "male" waist anymore below the belly button; it was above it where a woman's would be, and his middle abdomen had been squished downward to fill the lower contours of the corset. Breathlessly, he said in a very unladylike fashion, "Holy fuck!" He tried to bend but was confined to swiveling at his hips. The effort made him puff for air even more.

He looked at Victoria in dismay. "Twenty-three hours a day? Like this? I can hardly breathe."

Victoria stared at his erection straining the chastity cage and sneered slightly, shaking her head. "Exactly what you want, isn't it? Oh yes, you want this."

He couldn't answer; he didn't need to.

Victoria remained in front of him while she produced a small key. "This is for your little padlock on your cage. You want me to unlock it?"

This time he could answer. "Sure. Yes ma'am."

When she slid it off his penis, it stood straight up as she grasped it. "Jason, I want this penis to be soft when we put your panty girdle on, so we can stuff it where it can't be seen. And the only way to do that is to make you cum. Masturbate please."

Victoria smiled a deviant smile and continued, "And cum into this cup. We don't want a mess. When you're finished, drink it. All of it. If you don't, if you waste even a tiny bit, you're back in the bondage corset and arm-binder for an indeterminate period. Or I might simply send you home. So, do you want to cum?"

"Oh God yes...please." he sighed, while unconsciously closing his sphincter on the ever present anal plug.

"Good. You're pathetic, pliant like putty, aren't you?" It was a rhetorical question, and she continued, "Now, I want you completely spent. Make yourself cum baby."

He obeyed and closed his eyes. This was going to be at her schedule, not his. That was now clear. Initially he thought it would be impossible to do this in front of all of them, like masturbating in a jar for a medical sperm count, but the humiliation of it as they urged him on was also bizarrely intense and erotic. Within seconds, he knew he was cumming and then he remembered what he had to do afterward. Oddly and predictably, that thought sent him even more quickly over the edge. He thrust his hips forward repeatedly and his breasts bounced with the movement as he struggled to keep the cup over the end of his penis. He moaned and grunted as pulse after pulse of his ejaculate entered it. He had to push his penis down with it in order to hold the flying fluid. And nothing escaped the cup.

As his last throes of ecstasy subsided and he softened, he squeezed the last drops out and into the container. As always, agreeing to this had seemed like a good idea at the time, but now it was different; now he eyed the cup, eyed Victoria and then Jodi, and then the cup again. He thought of the excruciating eternity he had spent in the bondage corset and arm-binder and easily made up his mind. He swallowed and swallowed, licking his lips so he didn't miss any. It was the most deliciously degrading moment in his life.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Club of Fools Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds