• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Club Pt. 06

The Club Pt. 06

12

Chapter 10 What's in a name?

I think I must have slept literally as I fell on the bed. As you know there are no clocks here at FemsRace and time passes according to your whims and pleasures.

I awoke laying demurely on the bedclothes but cursed my luck that my blouse and skirt would be creased. I rose and checked in the mirror. Sure enough, my skirt and blouse sleeve were badly creased where I had obviously lain on them.

I took them off and went to the wardrobe to obtain hangers. To my surprise a lot of my nice outerwear seemed to be missing. In its place were hangers of slightly slutty tops and mini skirts in PVC, see through voile and lots of fishnet and lace. I investigated my underwear drawer and that too had changed from silks and satins to garish colours and skimpy with it. Still all in sets and it looked expensive but again very slutty. No tights to be seen only stockings and garter belts and all the stockings were very sheer and darkly coloured including a bright red.

I wondered when this change had occurred as I was sure that I had found the skirt and blouse in the wardrobe when I came in in the morning. I did note that the maid's costume was still there and on it's numbered hangar but the clothes I had changed out of were missing I was fairly sure. I also noted that my shoes were different and that the heels were higher and the shoes much more fetishy.

So it looked as though I was being persuaded to dress more like a slut than before and I wondered what was in store for me as a result. Certainly, I had noticed that Lisa and some of the other guests and indeed the maids were dressed in more outrageous outfits than I had been wearing and I wondered whether I had been allowed to dress more demurely to enable me to become more used to feminine attire gradually. I knew that dressing as a slut was likely to attract attention from everyone and I wondered whether I was really ready for that attention. I had learned that here at FemsRace, after my experience with Maid 237, not everyone was quite as they seemed on first acquaintance. I actually found that quite exciting to think about and I really wondered how I would cope with having to correctly identify a person's gender without directly enquiring.

I sat and mused about that for a few minutes and then realised that the same applied to me for them and that perhaps the lesson to be learned was not to judge the person you were with purely by gender or indeed sexual proclivity. Quite a remarkable thought for a person such as me. I could now see that I might be genuinely bi sexual and that it no longer mattered what gender I was or they were as long as we were enjoying each other's company and that I could now fancy and deal with either gender to my choice and theirs without fear of failing due to making value judgements of other people based on my prejudices and upbringing. So I could truly be male of female or a mixture of both to suit who I was with. For the first time in my life I truly felt that I had a choice and that whichever way I jumped, as long as it made the other person and me happy then it was really irrelevant what I was wearing and that I could use my apparel to help me find my partner and that I was free to choose that apparel to suit my needs and project what I wanted to be, even if only temporarily. I felt good about that.

I looked again in the wardrobe and saw the quality of most of it. I divested my bra and panties and had a quick rinsing shower, dried myself with multiple towels and applied my make up. This time I went just a little heavier than I had been of late and used false eyelashes for the first time for ages. I selected an outfit which was close to being a high class hooker. Black fishnet stockings held up by a skimpy black garter belt, black satin thong and skimpy bra. My top was basically a see through black voile tank top and my bra and straps were on plain view. My skirt was a shiny black PVC number which was so short my stocking tops and suspenders were on plain view all the time. Sitting without showing my knickers was going to be close to impossible. Fortunately the thong was purpose built with a gaffe pocket and padding so that my dick was safely tucked away and my balls squashed flat against my crutch. Round my waist was a black PVC faced satin wasp waist cincher. Properly boned and lace fastened at the rear, it took about four inches off my waistline.

I finished the outfit with 4 inch heel PVC boots which were buckled from ankle to knee and came above the knee but not fastened. Again my stocking tops and suspenders were not hidden from view. There was a gap of at least 9 inches of my smooth hairless legs clad in fishnet and suspenders between boot top and skirt. All the PVC was very shiny indeed. I was glad that the acres of flesh were in good enough condition to be seen.

I wore a black pageboy wig and checked in the mirror. Again I was a wet dream to look at and I spent some time preening and smoothing to get my slutty look just right. Boy was I ready!! Male or female, I could handle both and at the same time, feeling as I did, I felt empowered and ready for anything. I just had one fleeting doubt as to whether I could do all this away from FemsRace before I shouldered my bag and headed downstairs to whatever the night would bring. I reflected as I reached the bottom of the stairs that my confidence was so high at the moment that I could indeed show myself to the world but only as long as it was not the 'old' world. Then again as I walked along towards the restaurant, I felt sure that all the 'old' friends would not recognise me now anyway. Either way, I knew I looked good and this reflected in my confidence. I concentrated on my walk and made it as feminine as I could; shoulders back, boobs out and one foot in front of the other, free hand not holding my bag with wrist outwards. I saw every eye upon me watching me and my heart sang with the pure joy of being such a sultry and attractive woman.

I spotted Lisa seated at a restaurant table just as she saw me ( I think one of her companions had attracted her attention to me as Lisa had her back to me ). She smiled and her mouth formed an unmistakeable WOW and her two hands came up to applaud me. I think I blushed but I was sure the make up covered it. As I reached the table, she and her companion who I took to be female but did not know, both were smiling broadly.

"Well look at you" said Lisa " absolutely stunning erm...." it was that point at which I realised that David was no longer really suitable as a name and I quickly tried desperately to think of a name for myself that reflected the new me. In a flash, I thought that I could be Roxy Rose. Roxy would be the slutty side of me like now and Rose could be the demure side like the day before yesterday and before Maid 365 and indeed 237.

Without a seconds hesitation I bent down and kissed Lisa on the cheek and said as musically as I could muster "Hi Lisa, you look good as well." " Who is this lovely creature" as I rose up, walked round behind Lisa and held a hand out to the other person saying " Hi there, I'm Roxy Rose but you can call me Roxy." the lady was not fazed at all, took my outstretched hand and said " well hello to you too Roxy, I'm Carla." The voice was musical and, subject to a thorough check(!) I would swear she was female. Once again the thought flashed across my mind that I truly didn't care what gender she was. In my new role I could cope with either.

" May I join you girls?" from me was met with two affirmative answers so I un-shouldered my bag and slid into a seat next to Lisa with Carla on the far side of her. "Have you ordered yet" I asked and was told that no they hadn't yet as they had only just got here and were still drinking their aperitifs. I noted the two thirds empty glasses on the table. Both Carla and Lisa were eager to eat and I must admit I was a bit famished as well, not really having eaten anything at all since leaving Maid 237 at whatever time that was.

Lisa attracted a Maid's attention and we ordered our food. All three of us ordered light food, all were watching our figure and I was in no position to eat too much due to my tight waist cincher.

Silence fell as the maid withdrew pencilling our order. Lisa spoke first " I have told Carla all about you Dav.....er Roxy. How are you getting on? I see that you were a maid last evening, how did that go?"

"Very well indeed, Lisa and I am obliged that I had the opportunity. I trust that you have spoken with Maid 237?"

"Yes and she spoke very highly of you. I understand you spent the night together?"

There. Straight out. Nothing hidden. I didn't even blush.

"Yes, I did and that was really wonderful too. I feel really good today and I just love the new outfits that were in my wardrobe."

Carla piped up " That outfit you are wearing is really sexy. How does it make you feel?"

" To be honest, Carla it makes me feel powerful and very feminine. I am sure Lisa has told you about me and what I am doing here. Originally, I was 'forced' but now I am very willing. Last night was a watershed for me. This is the new me you see here."

Both women smiled and nodded their heads. " We can see that erm......Roxy" said Lisa and she put her hand over mine " sorry about the name thing. When did you change it?"

I confessed that it was a spur of the moment thing as I came to the table and spotted Carla there.

Carla roared with laughter and I saw her look at me and I saw a sort of admiration in her eyes. I felt really good about that.

The conversation turned to girly chats and I was amazed how easy it was to talk about clothes and make up and exchange tips with these two real women. Our food arrived and we picked at it and ate sparingly as all women do plus a glass of wine made us even more relaxed. Carla was not interested in my male past but was fascinated with my experiences so far and I saw her eyes glint as I described the pony gear to her. We took our coffee in the lounge and Carla made a point of sitting next to me on a lowish couch although I had to perch on the edge or my knickers would have been exposed to all and sundry. Nevertheless, I felt Carla's body heat as she sidled up to me and perched as well in order to snuggle up to me. Eventually, I felt her hand on my leg a couple of times and I felt my suspenders being checked by her palm. I could see that she was looking at me and that same glint came into her eye. I leant against her as I spoke to Lisa about this and that and as I made a point to the two women, I rested my hand on Carla's upper thigh and my heart leapt as I felt the familiar lump of a suspender clasp under her skirt material. All three of us were now getting quite animated and the electricity in our group was palpable as we got more and more friendly and touchy feely. We had all converted to coffee and orange juice so there was no alcohol fuelling this. Carla was now regularly brushing my breasts and putting her hand higher on my thigh. The whole situation was becoming intensely erotic. Me dressed as a PVC clad hooker with stocking tops on display and as I gesticulated or laughed, my body swayed and my clothing swished across my bare skin. I felt amazing and it was plain that my joi de vivre was rubbing off on the two women.

Later, I was to reflect on the bizarre situation that was developing and whether it would have occurred at all if I was not dressed and behaving as a woman. Of course, I knew that both women were aware of my real gender and what was between my legs albeit asleep just now but I was ecstatic that these women were treating me as an equal regardless of my gender and their sexual preferences.

In a whirl we adjourned to Carla's suite and had another pot of tea delivered. Carla's suite was massive and beautifully appointed and it was not long before all three of us were on the king size bed and laughing and talking. It seemed so natural to start kissing and I think Lisa was first to kiss me, gently on the lips. The room fell silent and I saw Carla looking at both of us with pure friendship in her eyes as I touched Lisa on the cheek and looked into her eyes. I turned to Carla smiling broadly and I heard her murmur "my turn" as she crawled across the bed to claim her kiss from me. Lisa had not really withdrawn very far and I gently put my arms around both of them and we started nuzzling each others hair and kissing gently and passionately on our lips, cheeks, foreheads and even necks. We had all made efforts and the smell of perfume mingled as we formed a huddle knelt on the bed and fell silent apart from our breathing. This continued for many minutes and we mutually removed our foot wear and were paddling around kneeling and lying down with each other, dangling our hair on each other, none dominant and mutually loving and tender.

It seemed appropriate to start removing our outer clothing and within a minute or two we were down to our lingerie. All three were expensively and beautifully turned out and our petting continued and became heavier. I stroked breasts and vaginas and was equally stroked and petted. My cock stirred but did not rise. Lisa and Carla were now going naked and their lingerie was removed. When they were naked they started on me and within seconds I was equally naked and my cock on display. We continued our stroking and petting and my cock rose and became stiff for the first time in quite a while. I was worried. Had I lost the ability to maintain an erection? Only time would tell but I was so relaxed about it and so enjoying the moment that I refused to continue the thought and wanted to caress both these women and please them as a woman would. My erect cock had little or no significance at the time so I ignored it and concentrated on the two women and caressed and stroked all of there naked bodies although I noticed that Carla spent a lot of her time seeking out and looking at my cock and touching it gently as though in awe of it. Lisa was the first to gently kiss the head of it but her hand was in Carla's crutch and both women, indeed all three of us, were beginning to breathe hard and through our mouths and I knew that little moans were escaping from us as we turned ourselves on.

I knew that Carla was wet as I could feel it when I touched her and a little moan escaped her lips as I brushed her clitoris. Lisa on the other hand shuddered whenever she was touched there but made no sound. At this point, Lisa leaned into me and whispered in my ear "lick me first and then fuck Carla, Roxy, that is what I want and I have agreed it with ugghhh ( a low gutteral sound as Carla plunged a finger into her pussy and I heard a slurp ) Carla previously. I knew we would get on famously, just do this for me...please!"

Without a moments hesitation I gently pushed Lisa onto her back and manoeuvred Carla into a position where I could lick Lisa and finger fuck Carla and it went smoothly as Carla changed position slightly so her hand could encircle my cock and she could masturbate me very slowly as I set to Lisa's clitoris and pussy with my tongue. Within a few seconds, Lisa gave off a gutteral moan and started panting. Minutes passed and then, with a mewing cry and a lot of thrashing she came and I felt her juices coat my face. Carla was now very wet indeed and my hand was all slimy and warm and her touch on my cock was heavenly. "Fuck me Roxy" she demanded and pulled me over her partly using my stiff cock. I climbed over her body and slipped my cock into her sopping cunt and she cried out and went rigid as I slammed into her and my balls slapped her. I felt her vagina spasming on my cock as I started fucking her with long even strokes. As I drove in she gave a low moan. "Fuck me harder, harder" she said so I started ramming her and this was one time when my new fitness paid off. I felt I could fuck her for ages and I was dimly aware that Lisa was cradling her face as sweat began to form on her body. I heard her rising scream of "Oh my God I'm cummmiiiiinnnnngggg" and with a piercing scream her juices gushed and I spent my seed in her at the same crashing moment.

All three of us collapsed on the bed completely spent and wet and sated. So Roxy could still perform as a man. I was relieved although I could still remember the elation of having Maid 237 fancy me and penetrate me, that control over a man's cock and to satisfy his needs.

All three of us, giggling and laughing and still touchy feely in amongst our stickiness, went naked to the bathroom and showered off our bodies taking care not to wet our hair, removed our make up with special cream that Carla provided and then re-applied it all carefully as our naked bodies dried in the towels. Carla was fascinated with my breast forms and marvelled at the almost seamless join. I told her about the maintenance schedule and the re-gluing that was needed. Both of them had breasts that I would have been happy with although Lisa's were more pert and Carla's heavy and more pendulous. My cock was now completely flaccid and both Carla and Lisa touched it but, after a while, just ignored it. I was rather glad that it remained limp. I didn't want to have an erection at this time and was glad of these girls relaxed company. I didn't want to spoil that with an unwanted erection.

I donned my slutty outfit and smoothed down my skirt and plucked at my voile top to arrange the clothing just so. I was glad that my penis was safely tucked away and that, having come, I could now concentrate on other peoples pleasure. I wondered idly whether Maid 237 was about and whether she would fancy me dressed as I was and I preened myself in the mirror with that thought. I suddenly realised that the room was a bit quiet and dragged myself away from my reflection to turn and see Lisa and Carla standing behind me, holding hands and smiling benevolently at me. I felt my cheeks burn and my eyes shine as I looked at these two women. My two best friends!!

Chapter 11 Decisions, Decisions!

We picked our way downstairs from Carla's suite, now silent but all three smiling. We went to the bar and our body language was plain that we were now intimate friends. Carla ordered drinks and we found a table. This was a lowish settee and a coffee table but was in a corner and mostly hidden from the rest of the room by pillars and screens. I sat down and like any good slut crossed my legs and swivelled my hips so that my panties were hidden but my stocking tops and a lot of bare leg were in plain view. I sipped my drink. Carla proposed the toast " To Roxy. A good addition to the FemsRace experience. Our best work yet, I think" She looked at Lisa who raised her glass and said " Hear hear". I was curious now. Had I passed some sort of test? It hadn't felt like it upstairs in Carla's suite. Indeed I had felt it all to be spontaneous although I was perhaps less bothered about my performance as a man and more interested in my girlie side than getting my cock wet. I was also concerned that my breast forms were inappropriate for our session and I was less sure that I had wanted to be naked with these women. I liked being dressed as a slut. Being naked was no longer part of it for me.

" Excuse ME, ladies" I said " but at the risk of ridicule and to coin a cliché, how was it for you?"

Lisa and Carla looked at each other, serious all of a sudden. I saw Lisa glance at me and study my face for a moment then look back to Carla and nodded her head.

"OK, young lady, time to talk" said Carla.

" You came here as David and as a candidate for feminisation to make you see that your maleness was in jeopardy and that you were heading up a blind alley" said Carla and she continued " We think that we have succeeded in putting you in touch with your feminine side and this has happened somewhat quicker than anticipated."

"Femsrace" she continued " is very much a club and the members here do select and recruit men who wish to become more feminine."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Club Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds