• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Coach
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Coach

"Oh, yeah. Honey, if you'd had a climax there would be no question. You would know it!"

"Okay, Sharon, it's time for you to have your first climax. It's really important that the person who helps you with that needs to be someone who really cares about how you feel. Someone you really trust. Do you think I care about how you feel, Sharon?"

"I don't know. I think so."

"Do you really trust me?"

"Well, sort of, but not really completely."

"You really haven't known me long enough yet, have you?"

"Un huh."

"Who do you really trust, Sharon. Who are you sure really cares about how you feel"

"My mom."

"Right. So your mom is going to help you have your first climax, and I'm going to help her. Is that alright?"

"Yeah."

"Your mom is going to do the same things I do at first, but then she'll make you have your climax." He gently turns her head and kisses her for just a moment. As he leans back, Sarah touches her daughter's chin, turning her face to the other side. She kisses her. Bob's fingers have found Sharon's tit and begun lightly circling her nipple and Sarah's fingers are tracing around her other nipple.

"Do you like that, Baby?"

"Uh huh."

Bob's mouth finds Sharon's little tit and he starts sucking her hard, little nipple. Sarah's face is inches from his sucking on her daughter's other tit. He places his hand gently over Sarah's and lifts it slowly down onto Sharon's pussy. He silently mouths "Gently." Sarah begins slowly rubbing her daughter's cunt with her finger tips. Their tongues continue teasing Sharon's nipples. Then, after a few minutes, Sharon gasps. Her body stiffens. Her ass lifts, pushing her cunt hard against her mother's hand.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh, oh, yes, yes, Mommmmyyy! Oh my god!"

Bob gently pulls Sarah's had away from her daughter's pussy.

"No, Mommy, don't stop!"

Bob gives her tit a final kiss. "There will be lots more, Sharon, I promise."

Sarah kisses her again, too. "Now, sweetheart, you have had a climax!"

"Oh my god, Mom, that was so good!"

Bob's fingers go back to stroking her firm, young tit. "You know, Sharon, I'm not positive, but I'll bet it's been quite a while since your mom's had someone give her an orgasm."

"Yes it has. It's been way too long!" Sarah agrees.

"Would you like someone to do that for you now, Sarah?"

"Yesss! Oh god, yes!"

"Sharon, don't you think you can do that for your mom?"

Sarah gasps. She had expected Bob to do it.

Sharon's eyes open wide. Bob sees a hint of a smile. "Do you want me to, Mom?"

"Oh my god! Yes, Baby, yes"

A few moments later Sharon and Bob are watching each other suck on Sarah's tits, their fingers stroking and caressing them. He puts his hand lightly over Sharon's and guides it to her mother's cunt. "Be gentle." She begins lightly stroking her mother's pussy with her fingers. After a few minutes Sarah begins to moan quietly.

"Does that feel good, Mommy?"

"Oh yes, Baby, yes. Keep rubbing my clit! Yes, Baby, yes! Oh, my, god! Yes, yes, yes! More, Baby, more, Baby, yes, yes. Yes!"

Bob lets Sarah cum for a little bit longer before he pulls her daughter's hand away from her pussy.

"Don't stop, Honey, please!"

"She'll give you lots more later, Sarah. We can't do it all at once."

"Did I do okay, Mom? Did it feel like it was supposed to?"

"Oh, Honey, that was fantastic! You did great! That was exactly how it was supposed to be. I don't remember the last time I had an orgasm that good." Sarah kisses her daughter again, long and hard, pulling their naked bodies together, rubbing tit to tit and grinding their hot, wet cunts against each other.

"I think we all need to catch our breaths. Sarah, why don't you let Sharon lie between us again?"

Slowly they separate with Sharon between Bob and her mother. "You know, Bob, I may never need a man again. I never realized how nice a woman's hand could feel."

He laughs. "I hope I can convince you that a man still has his place. But that will come later. Right now, I have to keep my promise to Sharon. I did promise you that you'd have more orgasms, didn't I, Sharon?"

"Uh huh." Sharon grins and squirms on the quilt between them.

"Are you ready for one of those orgasms, now?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay," Bob says, "This time your mom is going to help me give you your climax. Is that alright?"

Sharon is already starting to breath faster. "Yes, yes."

Bob kisses her, driving his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue twists hard against his and his hand begins squeezing her nipple. As he moves his mouth to her tit, Sarah's mouth covers hers and their tongues begin a brief wrestling match. Bob sees Sarah's hand rubbing her daughter's other tit for just a moment before her face is opposite his and her mouth is covering Sharon's tit. He moves his hand to Sharon's pussy and begins lightly rubbing her clit. After just a few moments, he slides down between her legs and his tongue finds her hot, wet, virgin cunt. He teases gently for a minute before he pushes his tongue as hard as he can into her pussy. He feels her cherry and then she starts cuming. He covers her puffy lips with his own and sucks the cum out of her virgin cunt. A minute or two later Bob raises his head. Sharon is still trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, my, god, Bob! Why did you stop? That was sooo good! Please, Bob, do it again! Please!"

Bob grins. "We'll do more, Sharon. I promise. But now, I think your mom is feeling left out. Do you think there's something you can do about that?"

Again, Sharon's eyes get bigger than saucers. "You mean I should .... I mean like you just ..."

"I mean I think you should eat your mom's pussy, just like I just ate yours."

"Mom, do you want me to?"

Sarah takes several very deep breaths. "Yes, Baby. Yes. Oh my god, yes, Sharon. Please eat mommy's cunt! Please!"

Minutes later, as Bob sucks on Sarah's tit, Sharon drives her tongue into her mother's pussy. Sarah spreads her legs wide and lifts her crotch hard against her daughter's mouth. "Oh yes, Honey, yes! God that feels so fucking good. Eat me, Baby, eat me. Make mommy cum. Now, baby, harder, harder, Make me cum! Now! Yes, yes, yes!"

Bob gently pulls Sharon's head from between her mother's legs. "Remember, Sharon we want to save a little for later!"

Sarah's breath starts slowing. "Damn, Bob! You didn't need to stop her!"

"Yes he did, Mom! I really have to pee!" Sharon giggles and runs from the room.

"Oh my god, Bob! That was so good!"

"Look, Sarah, I think Sharon is ready to give up her cherry."

"I think you're right, Bob."

"Alright, the trust is real important now. I think you need to prove to her that you trust me if we want her to trust me. When she comes back, you need to push me to screw you. She needs to see that you're good with having my cock in your cunt. Alright?"

Sarah grins. "That won't be hard!"

Moments later, as Sharon comes back in the room, she finds her mother trying to swallow his cock. "Lie down here, Baby Girl, help me get him ready. I need him to fuck me" She shoves her mouth down on his cock again. Sharon quickly drops to the floor beside them and watches as her mother's mouth moves up and down on his shaft. "Okay, Honey, your turn."

"I don't know how." Sharon whispers.

"It's easy. Just don't bite him! I need that cock in me so bad! Hurry!"

Sharon slowly slides her mouth over Bob's cock and pushes half way down before she starts to gag.

"That's enough, Baby! I need him now! Come on, Bob! Give me that cock! Fuck me!"

Bob quickly moves over Sarah and pushes his hard-on into her hot, wet cunt. She moans her pleasure and he starts a slow, steady rhythm, taking long slow strokes, in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, god, that's good. Sharon, come here and suck on my tit. Oh, Honey, he is so good."

A few minutes later the combination of his cock in her pussy and her daughter's tongue on her nipple finally push her over the edge. She screams and lifts her ass off the quilt, trying to push her pussy even farther onto his cock as they both cum.

"Oh yes, Bob! Yes, yes, yes. Oh my god, yes, yes, yes!"

He pulls his cock slowly out of her throbbing cunt. She squeezes, trying to hold him in. "Please, Bob, don't stop!"

"I don't want to, Sarah, but we need to save some of this for Sharon."

Sharon's eyes get even wider. "You mean you're gonna ...?"

Sarah kisses her daughter. "That's why he's here, honey. To make sure your first time is really good. It has been so far, hasn't it?"

"Uh huh. It's been real good." She still sounds a little doubtful.

"I think you can trust him, now. Don't you?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"You saw how good he made me cum, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You want to cum like that, too, don't you?"

"Will it hurt?"

"Sharon," Bob says, "we won't lie. It will probably hurt when I break your cherry. But," he pauses, "I'm not going to do that until we're both cuming. I think the pleasure will quickly over ride the hurt. Will you trust me?"

Sarah has been lightly caressing Sharon's tits while they talked. She kisses her daughter gently on the mouth. "Trust him, Honey. You'll be glad you did. He is so good!'

"Okay."

Sarah continues to fondle her daughter's tits while Bob begins softly rubbing her pussy. After a few moments he leans down and teases her clit with his tongue. As Sharon begins to squirm her mother starts sucking gently on her hard, little nipples.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum again!" Sharon's breath is coming in short, shallow gasps. "Now! Oh, yes! Now!"

Quickly, Bob raises up and pushes the head of his big, hard, cock between her hot, wet, pussy lips. She gasps her pleasure. He pushes in until he feels her cherry, and then starts slow, short, strokes, just touching the end of his hard-on against her hymen. In only a few seconds they both begin to cum and Bob shoves hard, breaking through and pushing his cock all the way into her cunt. She screams once in pain as her cherry pops and then again in pleasure as his cum pumps over her torn hymen and deep into her pussy. Quickly she picks up his rhythm and her hips move against his matching his thrusts.

They cum together, Sarah teasing Sharon's nipples with her tongue, for what seems a long time. Looking back, Bob realizes it was probably only a few minutes. But it was the most fantastic few minutes he can ever remember.

As he rolls, nearly exhausted, off of Sharon and onto his back, Sarah kisses her and then begins licking her daughter's pussy clean.

"Oh, Mom, that feels almost as good as Bob's cock! Don't stop, Mom!"

"Don't worry, Honey. I think from now on, we'll be sharing like this a lot!"

Several days later, as Bob is stepping out of the shower, the phone rings. Dripping wet, he answers, "Hello."

"Hi, Bob, this is Sarah. How are you?"

"Great, Sarah. How are you and Sharon doing?"

"We're doing really good. But, I'm not sure that I didn't make a mistake last night."

"Really? What kind of mistake?"

"Well," Sarah hesitates. "Sharon has been doing much better. So much that her friends at school have noticed. They're asking her why she's so happy and stuff. I told her she can't tell anyone about our evening, and she hasn't. She just smiles and lets them wonder."

"Okay," Bob sounds curious, "What's the problem?"

"Well, last night, Amanda, a friend of mine, called. She said that her daughter, Peggy, couldn't figure out why Sharon was feeling so much better and she really wished she could figure out how to help Peggy. I, ah, well, I ah, told her that Sharon and I had gotten some coaching. She wanted to know if I could get her the name of the coach. I, ah, well, I, ah .... " Sarah gets quiet.

"Yes?" Bob sounds puzzled.

"Well, I told her the coach wasn't cheap. But, I told her, I thought he might do a coaching session for her and Peggy for $300. I told her that if I'd had to pay twice that for the session Sharon and I had it would have been worth it."

"Worth $600, huh." He sounds amused.

"Look, Bob, here's the thing. I know a dozen or more mothers who are worried about their daughters. Every one of them would gladly pay that much or more to give that kind of happiness and confidence to their daughters."

"And you'll be happy to make the arrangements, right?"

"For a small fee."

Bob laughed. "Say ten percent?"

Sarah laughed, too. "I was thinking twenty!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Coach
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 665 milliseconds