The Collection Ch. 03

Daisy yelped when her hand slipped. Catching herself on the counter, she sent a bottle of aftershave straight off the bathroom counter to smash on the tile. The smell, powerful and sickly sweet, hit Daisy the second that liquid splashed.

"What was that?" Luka's voice called from the closet.

The aftershave falling was truly an accident, what happened next was not. It was legitimately, a split-second decision. Daisy threw herself onto her hands and knees, her left palm landing on a piece of glass that sliced deep into flesh.

The noise she let out was a high-pitched groan, her hand lifting to reveal a gash quickly filling with blood. Daisy was a little nauseated at the sight, but pain didn't bloom - adrenaline had taken over.

"Daisy?" Luka called uncertainly.

"Luka," she gasped. "My hand,"

He appeared suddenly at the door; half-dressed. He turned a little pale at the sight before him. Daisy was sitting on her knees on the floor, glass shattered around her, blood dripping from her hand onto the tiles.

"Oh shit," Luka quickly grabbed a hand towel and bent to give it to her. "Keep pressure on it,"

"Fuck you Luka, I'm a nurse I know to keep goddamn pressure on it." Daisy snarled. "Go get me a first aid kit for fucks sake,"

Luka got a good look at the gash when she moved to get the towel. He wasn't normally freaked out by blood, but he felt a wave of nausea roll through him. "Daisy you'll need stitches. Let me call-"

"Call what? A vet who works for your stupid mob?!?" Daisy screeched. "I've watched doctors give stitches a thousand times, I'll do it,"

In an out-of-character move, Luka hesitated, unsure what to do. It was too much for Daisy.

"Luka, GO. For fucks sake, I'm gonna bleed out if you don't hurry up," She seethed at him. The pain of her hand, combined with the blood rushing out, was finally getting to her.

Luka stumbled out of the bathroom, tripping a little. He pressed his thumb to the pad and wrenched the door open, taking off for the west wing where medical supplies were.

Daisy felt nauseous from the smell of spilled aftershave. Her hand was wrapped tightly, and despite how much she was bleeding, she wasn't concerned about it. It was deep but small. Once she got it wrapped up the bleeding would stop. She'd have a scar, but it wouldn't be too bad.

She took deep, purposeful breaths, counting them. She was at fourteen when Luka returned. She snatched the red pouch from him while he was fumbling to unzip it. Wrenching it open with her teeth and one hand, the contents spilled all over the floor.

In his panic, Luka had grabbed the completely wrong supply kit. What fell out was not a freezing needle and a bottle of disinfectant and a threading needle, but band-aids, alcohol wipes, some medical tape, gauze, and a breakable ice pack.

Daisy was ecstatic at his mistake but disguised her happiness by biting her lip and groaning. "I need stuff for stitches,"

Luka wanted to punch himself. "Oh fuck, right," and then he took off again.

Would he notice if she took the full roll? Daisy wasn't willing to risk it. Carefully not to get blood all over it, she unwound about a meter of tape and wrapped it back up, using a band-aid in its wrapper to keep the end from sealing to the roll. She shoved it in a random drawer under the sink, praying he wouldn't need anything in there.

Luka returned with a few more medical supplies, the stuff she actually needed. He tried to help, but she pushed his hands away and swore at him. As she froze her hand and began to slide the needle under her skin, Luka tried to reassuringly rub her back. She turned around and snapped her teeth at him and he finally retreated. He watched in awe as she gave herself stitches, gritting her teeth. Fuck, she was tougher than he thought.

When she was done she lay down on the floor, and Luka stepped to crouch down beside her.

He gently smoothed damp hair from her face. "You okay little one?" his voice sounded tight, worried. Daisy didn't like that tone on his lips. It was too soft and gentle for such an evil man.

"Fine," she faked a yawn. "I'm tired,"

"You've had an eventful morning," Luka smirked.

"Can I go back to bed?"

"Sure,"

She surprised Luka by reaching for him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Sliding his arms under Daisy's back and knees, Luka lifted her easily. He carried her back to the tangled mess of his bed and slid in beside her, spooning her from behind.

Daisy was anxious for him to leave, but she didn't want to be suspicious. Better to put up with his attentions and pretend she was tired from the loss of blood.

***

Having dozed off with his face buried in Daisy's neck, Luka awoke because his stomach was grumbling. Daisy was peacefully resting in his arms, not asleep, but maintaining a composed stillness that fooled Luka. He kissed her shoulder and she grumbled, rolling away.

"I'm going to go get us some food, okay?" he slid his arms from her.

She tensed, but he had already let her go so he didn't notice.

"Mmkay," she pressed her mouth into a hard line.

Luka stretched, his mind on what he would get them to eat.

Daisy stayed still until the door was latched, counted to ten, and then sprung up. She threw on one of the flimsy underwear sets and the first item of clothing she found, which was a pale green slip dress that reached her knees. The fabric was alarmingly smooth and luxurious, and Daisy took a second to appreciate the dress before snapping herself out of it.

She found her sneakers placed neatly in the closet and laced them on without socks. It wasn't the greatest escape outfit, but she didn't have the patience for much else. She didn't know when Luka would be back. Retrieving the tape she had stored away as well as some gold bond powder, she wrapped it tightly around her finger.

She wouldn't get her hopes up that this would work. After all, her knowledge of biometrics was based purely on Hollywood. Despite this, she was still jittery with excitement. She looked around, the mess from the first aid kit still on the bathroom floor.

It took her a couple of tries to find something like a fingerprint, eventually locating one on tap of the bathroom sink. She tried to be careful, but her hands were shaking with nerves and excitement. Transferring the fingerprint was easier than Daisy thought, and she giddily approached the door with the tape against her thumb.

A few inches from the door, she froze. What was her plan when she was through the door? She needed a weapon. Luka once seemed to think Daisy should have a gun. Daisy hated guns, but boy did she want one right then. She glanced at the shards of glass on the ground, eying a particularly large piece attached to what once was the mouth of the bottle.

She shook her head and settled for a boot that she felt like she could get a solid grip around.

Taking a few steadying breaths, Daisy positioned her thumb and pressed against the touchpad with the finger-print tape as a barrier. Her heart stopped beating as the red light turned from yellow for a few seconds.

It flashed back to red and Daisy let out a fast breath. Repositioning her thumb, she tried again. Again, red returned, and Daisy let out a pained, desperate noise. Again, red.

Daisy stomped at the ground in frustration and tried for the fourth time. And then suddenly, the light turned from red to yellow, to green.

A high-pitched, keening noise left Daisy's lips in a rush and she reached eagerly for the handle. But before she could extend her hand more than an inch, the door moved forward. Daisy stepped back, gasping. She hadn't tricked the biometrics, someone had just opened the door from the outside.

Oh fuck, oh fuck. She thought, blinking back and bracing for Luka's rage.

The figure on the other side let out a surprised "Oh", and a pair of blue eyes peered back at her.

Daisy froze. Luka's eyes were brown, and she was face to face with someone she didn't recognize.

She didn't think, her left hand swinging the boot wildly. With a thump, it landed firmly on the man's head, and it was only then that Daisy realized it was the same man who had brought her a Luka breakfast the day before.

The impact didn't knock him out. Really, she probably didn't even hurt him that much. She just surprised him, and then she was gone.

Daisy had never been strong, but she was fast, and the adrenaline pumping through her veins seemed to propel her blindly forward. She followed the hallways in a desperate panic, turning left then right and bounding clumsily down a set of stairs.

Daisy realized she had no idea if she was making progress. The hallways looked the same, just with slightly higher ceilings, and tall windows lined with white curtains. She froze, listening for following footsteps and shockingly hearing nothing.

Looking around, Daisy tried to orient herself via the view out the window. She was quite sure she had moved west from the bedroom and down a flight of stairs. She briefly considered kicking the glass in front of her, before deciding it was most likely bulletproof.

That was when she heard the footsteps, slow and leisurely, approaching from around the corner. She ducked behind a curtain, stilling her breath and trying to slow her pounding heart. If it was Luka, he'd find her. She just knew it.

The steps were calm and passed her hiding spot without issue. She peeked out from the curtain, seeing a tall man she didn't recognize bent over his phone. From behind, he looked strong and athletic, and Daisy was glad he hadn't found her. He looked about as ruthless as Luka. She counted to ten after he had disappeared from sight before slowly sliding from her hiding spot. She backed up, trying to keep her footsteps light and quiet.

Once she gained a little more confidence, Daisy slinked against the wall around the corner, finding a slim archway. She peeked around the wall hesitantly, sure Luka would be waiting with a mocking smirk. What she found was an empty room, that looked alarmingly like an extremely normal mudroom.

She paused. Everything about this house, about Luka's life, was not normal. The muddy rainboots lined messily up and the dog leash on a hook disoriented her. To Daisy, the casualness of the room looked almost staged. Luka didn't have a dog, did he?

She shook her head forcefully. There were more urgent matters at play.

Daisy stepped forward, reaching hesitantly for the doorknob. It would be locked. Or, it wouldn't be locked but it would set off alarm bells. Or, the moment she touched the handle steel bars would slide from the ceiling to the floor, making this a real prison.

She would try to open it, and if it worked, she would run. It was the only hope she had to get away from Luka.

With that thought, Daisy's hand sealed over the doorknob.

****

Luka was not a particularly patient person. He knew this about himself. He enjoyed having Daisy locked in a room, never having to wait to poke at her. But now, waiting in the dining room with a cup of coffee, she was really testing him.

Gigi, Luka's boxer, nudged her short snout against Luka's hand and he gave her an attentive pet.

"I know Gig, she'll be here soon,"

He glanced at his watch. He had sent Winston to go and retrieve her for breakfast, but maybe Daisy was being difficult. Luka grinned at the thought. He could use it as an excuse to punish her later. Thinking of Daisy cursing at poor, sweet Winston, Luka pushed off the table. He sprung to his feet, ready to go throw Daisy over his shoulder. Gigi jumped up too and let out an excited bark, energized by Luka's enthusiasm.

He was strolling out of the room when he nearly ran smack into Jenson.

"Oh, hey. There you are," Jenson was looking at his phone intently but bent absentmindedly to give Gigi a quick pat.

"Hey man," Luka slapped him on the shoulder, dodging Jenson to continue to find Daisy.

"Um. Luka, hey..." Jenson was still looking at his phone, but the tone made Luka looked back.

"What?"

A meek smile pulled at Jenson's face as he turned the phone screen towards Luka. "Your girl is running across the west lawn,"

Sure enough, via a security camera, he could see Daisy on the lawn, running at breakneck speed for the woods. Luka's heart sunk and his cock twitched.

He started to smile.

"Want the guys to stop her before she hits the fence?" Jenson asked, taking his phone back.

"Nah, let her be," Luka was full-on grinning now. The fence was nearly two kilometers out, and he was sure he could catch her by then. "I'll get her myself,"

***

Daisy was sure her chest was going to explode. Feeling just slightly hidden by the green overgrowth of the forest, Daisy came to an ungraceful stop, bending over and heaving deep, scratchy breaths. She looked behind her, finding no one clearly in pursuit. Had she actually done it? The forest seemed to go on forever, but she would find a road eventually, right? Maybe she could hitchhike back to the city, get a bus to her parents' house. She had no money - she could go to a friends', ask to borrow some cash. She'd worry about her phone and apartment and Ethan later.

She set a solid pace forward, sure that Luka's men must have started looking for her at that point. The undergrowth was quite thick and mossy due to the wet climate. It gave her a decent amount of space to hide, but she wouldn't be fully out of sight. She was absentmindedly glad the dress she chose was green.

A low hum perked at her ears. Bugs, she thought. But no, it was steadily growing louder, more defined. Daisy felt panic rise suddenly, choking her. She didn't bother looking back, just dove for a fern big enough to camouflage her. Once curled up into the smallest ball she could make, she peeked through her arms. The grumbling noise was much louder now, and it took Daisy a minute to spot the dirt bike, quickly approaching. The rider hadn't seemed to see her, but he was traveling slowly. As he got closer, Daisy's heart hammered- it was Luka himself, out to drag her back to her prison. He slowed to a stop about 20 meters from her and Daisy covered her mouth with her hand, trying to silence her breath.

"Daisy!" Luka called, looking around. His tone suggested he didn't have a care in the world. "Daisy, I know you're around,"

She shook with fear, trying to somehow shrink smaller.

Luka casually stepped off the bike and looked around. "I know you're here, I put a tracking device in your neck," he called.

Daisy's mouth dropped open. Before she could stop herself, she stood in anger. "You... WHAT?!"

Luka spun, a terrifying grin spreading across his face. "There you are little prisoner,"

Daisy paled, wanting to smack herself for letting herself be baited by him. He knew exactly how to get under her skin - it was why she needed to get away from him.

Luka was looking at her like this was a game - like he was a wolf and she the rabbit. She involuntarily took a step back. He was still decently far from her. She could run, maybe? What choice did she have?

Luka saw the gears turn in Daisy's head. "Don't make this harder than it has to be Daisy," He took a firm step off the path and towards her, holding out a hand. His eyes raked up and down her svelte form, appreciating the dress. "Come here baby,"

Alarmed by the transparent arousal on Luka's face, Daisy panicked. Luka was ready, having never expected her to come back to him willingly. He took off after her, actually pleased at her rebellion. It was fucking exciting for him.

Daisy was fast, but Luka was faster - longer legs and larger muscles propelled him forward, and he was on her in seemingly no time. Daisy screamed when he tackled her, thick arms banding around her and pulling her down with him. Luka angled his shoulders, spinning under her as the ground approached so he would take the brunt of the impact. It might have hurt - falling on sticks and stone and solid ground - but Luka was having the time of his life, and he was focused on the writhing female in his arms. She was squirming helplessly, shrieking like a banshee.

Luka took his time subduing her, letting her fight and kick fruitlessly, swearing profusely as he rolled her under him and covered her body with his. He pinned her thrashing arms above her head with one hand, his strength no match for her.

"Let me go!" she screamed desperately, angry tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I told you not to run," he growled, proud and predatory. She was his prize, and he wanted nothing more than to bathe in the glory of his victory. He was hard as a rock, chasing her having proved to be a powerful aphrodisiac.

"Get the fuck off of me!" she cried.

"Chasing you like this get's me so turned on," he growled, pressing his face into her neck. "We should do this more often,"

She strained away, feeling the treacherous pressure in her core she was coming to hate and crave so often.

Luka's mouth covered the junction of Daisy's shoulder and neck, his lips curling back. Daisy faltered when she felt his teeth press lightly into her skin. It wasn't painful, but it was a warning, and though she didn't still, her thrashing mellowed. She groaned out of nowhere, her back arching off the ground and her breasts pressing into his chest. The bite had elicited a response in her neither of them expected.

"Being chased turns you on too," Luka released her neck, moving to loom over her.

She shook her head in denial.

"No?" he reached between them and sharply pulled the neckline of her dress down. The thin lace of her bra proved to be even less of an obstacle. "Then maybe just me catching you does. I think you fucking love it when I hold you down like this,"

Her protests turned into painful, passionate cries as her nipple was covered by his mouth.

"I hate you," she choked, trying to turn from him.

He slid his hand down and settled it threateningly over her neck. He didn't cut off her breathing, just provided enough weight to make her wheeze a little. His hips were aligned with hers and with a roll of his hips his erection ground into her slit. She screwed her eyes shut, trying and failing to stop the gush of heat that traveled through her core.

"I was going to wait for you to beg, but a man can only take so much," Luka's voice was gravel against her breast.

Daisy's eyes flew open when the weight of his words settled over her. She bucked, attempting to get him off of her. "Luka, you can't-"

"Stop talking," he ordered, and with a firm grip, yanked the hem of her dress up above her hips. She kicked, but Luka was unperturbed. Mind made up that she was his, he was going to prove it now. He had never wanted someone so badly in his life. His manhood ached for her, to bury inside of her and coax pleasure and submission.

Gripping her shoulder, he rolled her unceremoniously onto her stomach. A large hand painfully gripped her hip and lifted, positioning her ass crudely in the air. She tried to push up off the ground, but a hand was there, firmly splayed across her back and forcing her face to press into the dirt. Daisy was immobilized, his strong touch keeping her in place. But she didn't stop. She pounded at the ground, fingernails caking with dirt. The gash in her hand had been bandaged well, but it ached, stitches straining with her exertion. Daisy ignored the pain.

As she struggled, resisted his urges. Holding her like this, he mocked her strength, showing her how helpless she was. His cock throbbed mercilessly, begging to plunge into her silken heat.

"Come on baby girl," he growled. The flimsy thong she was wearing tore easily under his hands, leaving her fully exposed. His erection was released easily, resting on her ass. "You want this,"

She didn't deny it. Daisy was feeling like she was on fire - instincts had taken over, but not the instincts she had expected. She was writhing desperately, trying to get away. But her back was arched, her soaking cunt in the air and waiting to be filled. The pressure was too much. Unsure what to do, she just continued to struggle, letting out a pained noise of frustration rather than fear.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds