• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The College Days Ch. 04: Exam Results

The College Days Ch. 04: Exam Results

A lot happened over the next 2 weeks. First our results came. I failed in 2 of the 8 exams and Anu flunked in 1. Next the tension with Anu over the weekend boiled over and we had a fight. It was trivial, now that I reflect on it but at that time, we both were bitchy. Off course, this did not escape Paddy's attention. He made it clear that he was disappointed with our exam results. It was the first time I saw him angry, and, I must admit, I was a bit afraid to see him like that. Paddy picked us up on Saturday and we got a lecture from him in the car. We both mumbled our apologies and kept quiet. Once inside his home, Paddy got to the point.

"Let's start with you Priya." "You know you've earned yourself quite a spanking. Time to lose your jeans."

He touched my shoulder and I shivered from the power he had over me. I nervously unzipped my jeans and waited. He sat on the edge of the couch, and unceremoniously plunked me across his lap. He started right in, spanking hard with his hand. Within minutes, there was sting building in my ass. I tried kicking her legs, which didn't help the sting, and only made him bring his right leg over mine to trap me completely. Next, he lowered my panties to make a statement and exposed my stinging ass.

"You're not making this any easier on yourself, you know," he said forcefully, accentuating each word with an accompanying smack. "The more you fight against it, the longer and harder it's going be!"

After what seemed an eternity, he stopped. I knew then that this punishment was just getting started and wondered what else he had in store for me. Whatever it was, it did not bode well for my bare bottom, which was already stinging.

"Stand-up"

I complied. Paddy went to his room and returned with a long wooden ruler. This was much larger than the one we had seen in school and sturdier as well. My first thought was that he was going to whack our palms like we used to get in our schools from our teachers. I had put my panties and jeans back on.

"Get rid of the jeans and bend over this." He tapped the table with the ruler.

I was going to be spanked by the ruler and I reluctantly obliged. Anu watched in horror from far, not wanting to look but at the same time not managing to take her eyes away. I lowered my jeans down to my thighs and exposed my panty clad butt. He asked me to lower it further and soon my jeans were bunched on my ankles. Paddy tapped the seat of my panties with the ruler and scolded me for flunking the exams. He rubbed the ruler over my ass and toyed with the fabric of my panties. There was something incredibly disturbing about the way that he was playing with my ass. It felt like he was marking it as his property. I braced for the impact. The ruler whistled through the air followed by a loud, crashing noise. I felt a dreadful stinging. I couldn't help it, I had to scream. Paddy waited until I had calmed down and landed another stinging stroke to my butt. He let me linger in fear for a second or two before administering several more blows. My ass started to really hurt after about 10 spanks and I started feeling helpless. He made it worse by sliding my only protection, my panties, down my legs. I shifted uneasily as few more blows rained. Paddy seemed to enjoy this and from what I could tell was making sure the blows evenly covered all parts of my bum. As each spank blazed on my buns like the fires of hell, tears ran freely from my eyes. After a dozen or so strokes, he decided to give me a break and I was allowed to stand up. I rubbed the sting from my bum and looked every bit the punished and humiliated girl I was.

He asked Anu to do drop her pants and bend over. I watched in horror as Anu got the same treatment. I could see her cheeks jiggle as the ruler came in contact. She was more vocal in her discomfort started wiggling her ass and impulsively moved her hand to protect herself. Paddy reminded her that if the hands came in between again, he would double the punishment. Anu got the message and for the rest of the punishment kept her hands away. It felt like Anu got more strokes and when Paddy finally stopped he asked both of us to apologize to each other for our quarrel. We both blurted out that we were sorry.

But he was not finished. What happened next took our humiliation to the next level. In his words, this was to make sure we bonded well. He asked us to remove our jeans. He then had us hug each other. He then made us hold the pose. Then he casually went ahead and lower both our panties. He then unsnapped our bras. Soon, our boobs were in contact with each other and we both were aware of each other's nakedness. Paddy made it clear that he was doing this because we fought with each other for no real reason.

As we held our hugs, he proceeded to repeat his spanking on our now fully naked butts. My pain which had subsided from before returned. As he alternated between me and Anu, we could also feel each other's bodies squirm at the blows. It added to the humiliation. Paddy took longer pauses between blows and this dragged for a good 15 minutes. We both had tears in our eyes by the end of it. My backside was ablaze, and I forgot about the humiliation of being spanked. He made us say sorry to each other for the fight and reminded us that this whole weekend was punishment for flunking the exams and being bitchy to each other. We both stood there naked while he sipped his drink and looked at us. He made us turn around, get on the floor and display our spanked butts. It must have been quite a sight. We both had lively young bodies and to have us displayed like that would have been any man's fantasy.

Paddy gave us a 5-minute break and we both went to the toilets. I looked at my bottom in the mirror. It was not bruised but there was still some sting in it. I rubbed it off and washed my face. As I got back to the living room, I caught a look at Anu and we both had a nervous smile on our faces. Our fight was definitely over. We both hated Paddy for this but there was little we could do. Paddy kept us naked for the rest of the day as if it was the most normal thing to do. There was no sex involved that weekend and that seemed more wrong to me. Paddy seemed to have the self-control of not fucking us, in spite of seeing us naked and toying with your bodies. On Sunday morning, Paddy decided that he was done with us and had some work to do. So, we were dismissed for the day. The spanking had another impact on us. We studied better. It was amazing what violence can make you do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The College Days Ch. 04: Exam Results

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds