The Commuter

“MY ASSS!!!!” I shouted in my mind, but only mumbled through the gag, “It’s completely open!” The reasoning started flowing through my mind like a river bursting its banks. I could barely deal with all the data. I had taken liberties with her asshole with my tongue. She had reacted aggressively against that, even making one of her very rare proclamations as a result. She had immediately stopped what she was doing and adjusted my bindings and position dramatically. And now my ass was exposed to her like a watermelon to a wolverine.

I began to warn her off, “Hey! This has been, well, interesting up to now, but you are beginning to worry me. What say you remove these….” The words were all in my mind. I actually shook my head, trying to throw the gag out, but of course to no avail. My body began to take up the struggle with my legs trying to piston against their restraints, also to no avail. I racked my chest and upper torso up and down, but my knees were bent to my chest and my leverage non existent. I was trapped, hopelessly contained, totally at her mercy, and I had just pissed her off.

Chapter Eight

It wasn’t long, nor did I hear much in the way of noise, before I felt the first contact on my ass. Something warm, almost hot, was poking at my sphincter. I pulled my cheeks together as far and tight as I could, but there was simply no denying access to my asshole. It remained totally open to her attack, and there was not a damn thing I could do about it. Being on this side of revenge, was a frightening state to be in.

The dildo, or whatever she was pressing into me, suddenly popped through the resistant opening and caused me a sharp, if momentary pain. The device was not as big as I feared, for it not only slipped through the opening, but seemed to eagerly climb deep down into my upturned ass. I gurgled into the ball gag when my body sensed it hitting a turning point in my gut. Gratefully, she stopped her pressure at exactly that moment, even let the device pop back a little.

I remained there for several minutes, the hot dildo up my ass and nothing else. No other sensations. She had left the bed and there was no movement, or sound. Just me and the hot dildo up my ass. The lack of change was frightening. What the hell was she about to do next?

The rest of my sex was covered, by my own thighs, bent up to my chest and closed together. I felt something on the area above each knee, the two pushing together but not touching at that particular spot. I wiggled once to see if the dildo was still in place, on the off hand that it had somehow been removed without my knowing. But it had not. It was still there. It also felt kind of good.

It must have been one of those filled with hot liquid, for it was definitely hotter than my own insides. When I lay there quietly, allowing all my senses to work, I could feel its presence in me. I was tied off about as securely as anyone could be, but not nearly as uncomfortable as I might have imagined. And the exposure of my ass, the dildo firmly planted there, all combined to frankly, turn me on.

I was about to begin to make another feeble attempt to prompt some attention, but was granted that attention before I could speak, or groan thought the gag. I felt my security, my last vestige of protection begin to drift away with the tugging on my knees. It was outward, at a ninety-degree angle to my body.

First one, and then the other was pulled slightly out. The leverage that she had on those muscles was huge. Men are especially not accustomed to pull their legs in with much power. We kick, run, jump and climb fine, but only a woman has any extra strength at pulling her knees together, even if it was mostly from vanity. And I am no woman.

My right knee was now pulled out at about a 45 degree angle to the more protective vertical it had enjoyed. My left knee followed, stretching the combined angle to ninety degrees, and just below the angle I might begin to feel any pain.

I was surprised as one might expect, to suddenly feel after a couple silent minutes, a further spreading of my thighs. She had deliberately stopped to let me stretch my muscles, to accustom myself to the strain. And now she was taking the dividend.

I felt little more strain than on the first round of spreading, and was relieved at that, but wary at just how much more she expected I could split. My legs were now out I guessed about a hundred and ten degrees, though they felt like they were about to touch the mattress on either side. This was an entirely new position for me.

She disappeared again, for several minutes, presumably to let the muscles stretch and relax again. I began to wonder familiarly, what was next. Was she going to be satisfied with this much? Or was she going to push the limits even further, maybe give me some kind of muscle pull or something even more serious. I was experiencing some fear.

One fear was allayed however, while another took its place. I felt her hand on my cock. She must have also crept back up on the bed for it moved, dipped near my ass, and there was rustling in the sheets.

Her hand was cool to the skin of my shaft. It just grabbed it suddenly, and held it, firmly but not painfully. I then felt what had to be her other hand cupping my balls! Now we were getting somewhere! I humped up at her for more contact, and felt the pressure of the forgotten dildo in my ass. The combined surprise and sensations from her hands was enough to elicit a groan from deep within me. The gag held it back of course, but not so much as it could not be heard in a muffled way by my Latina master.

The hands released me! They disappeared. What the hell was she up to? Is it that as long as I do nothing, she will give me satisfaction? What the hell kind of satisfaction was it if I couldn’t express my satisfaction? The whole scenario took on a perplexing and very frustrating air. She would give me pleasure as long as I did not show she was giving me pleasure. I had this sudden vision of me holding still until I came, at which time no man can simply hold still, if for no other reason that there is soon to follow an eruption of cum! What would she do then? What could she do? I will have gotten my share at that point, and there would be nothing left for her to hold out. I decided quickly I didn’t want to get into the situation to test her. In fact, I hoped my entire concept was wrong. I resigned not to seek satisfaction.

She came back to my cock and balls, but not with the soft cool hand. This time there was something being wrapped around my shaft, below the head and all the way to its root. Then there was pressure on my balls, and somehow they were linked to my cock in some new way. I felt her wave my pole around in a circle and it in turn dragged my balls around with it. She had somehow put a partial sleeve on my cock and tied my balls up and to it. I had to hand her this much: She didn’t once hurt me by compressing or over tightening the poor little guys. They felt quite happy with their shaftly partner waving around.

I was trying to visualize what I must look like there on the bed, all tied up, a dildo up my ass, a sheath or some material strapped around my dick, and my balls secured to it. My knees were wide open and pulled above my waist, and my arms outstretched and secured. My head was blindfolded and my mouth gagged. I continued to bump and grind just as little as I could to keep perspective on all my parts, and admittedly to experience the exotic sensations coursing through my body. My body was controlled by another. It was lost exquisitely in its vulnerability.

Then she was back. I felt her working again in my crotch. Ohhhh, what could possibly be next, I wondered in dread. But she was quickly testing my shaft again with waving it in circles. I knew instantly what she had done. As my cock waved, now so did my dildo tug. Slowly but surely she was connecting my parts in such a way that there was little I could do that would not turn me on. I began to realize I’d better be as still as I could. But even the natural, uncontrollable pulsing of my prick was now a factor and forcing my organs to react. It was excruciatingly good, but exasperatingly dangerous to go on, and yet I had no say.

Chapter Nine

I heard her hum or exhale a sound when my cock moved involuntarily. Damn! It was EXACTLY what she was trying to do. She was setting me up to make myself cum! I was sure of it. There could be no other reason for the long drawn out methods, and the acts she was performing. She wanted me to cum under my own pressure to do so. She wouldn’t help, wouldn’t be there with her body or here scent or anything to help me seek and achieve the absolutely necessary release.

My mistake was realizing that was what was happening. Now I could not take my mind off all the sensations created all over me. My groin area was burning with lust. Each time my heart pumped, my cock pulsed and my anus constricted. It was driving me nuts. I was not that far from cuming already. If I didn’t continue to force myself to think about different things, I’d be lost in a heartbeat. I thought of work, the train, sailing. None of it was working very well. The body was taking charge of the mind.

My next sensation was one of total surprise yet again. She fastened some kind of clams to my nipples. Now my nipples have never really been sensuously arousable in the past. But by the time she had clamped them, tied them with some kind of light string, or thread to the base of my cock, and I felt my own motions pulling on them, I was feeling an entirely new part of my body’s make up. I felt like chastising it for not telling me sooner. This was exquisite, at the same time it was taking my mind entirely off the distractions I was trying to use. My cock was getting stiffer and hotter, and my balls fuller and fuller. This was getting dangerous. I was nearing a climax and had no idea what was going to happen when she saw me become a fountain.

I next felt a finger touch my lips. I was so hungry for her, so desperate for her to jump me and just fuck my brains out, that I snapped at it to suck the finger in, right through the gag. Naturally, it was withdrawn.

I heard another moan from her, very slight, but audible. Then the finger was back. But this time it smelled. It smelled of pure, lustful, female sex. This finger had just been dipped in her wet, smelly cunt and she was giving me her scent and a touch of her hot juice. The realization was an electric shock through my system!

Through my nostrils, I sucked in the air around her finger. Her scent was intoxicating. My cock was pulsing on its own, pulling up on the cord attached to the dildo in my ass, and slackening the lines to the nipple clips on my chest. But the minute I exhaled, my cock relaxed too, but those nipple lines went tight and tugged on my cock all over again. It was absolutely different from anything in my life. I was sexually and sensually connected from my nipples to my ass with my cock and balls pulsing in between. And Latina Woman was bringing her sexual scent and juices to my nose.

The tempo built rapidly. I lost all control. My body was so over sensitized it had taken its control from my mind and given over to a team of Latina Woman and sexual organs gone wild. I was breathing heavily, causing my chest and nipples to pull, then relax on my cock. My racking body caused my shaft to wave up at my head, pulling on my balls and ass, and then retreating back toward my feet, tugging on my nipples. Every organ involved was reaching its own climax at the same time. My heavier and heavier breathing was serving to exaggerate this motion through the heaving of my chest and thus my nipples.

Writhing on the bed, humping my ass up and down, trying alternatively to straighten my legs, then pull them together, feeling my cock going ballistic on me, I struggled for even more. All hesitation was gone. I was alone in the universe. I fucked upward as if to bury the dildo in my ass. I arched back to force my cock to tug it back out. It also pulled thus on my nipples and my chest exhaled to drag the whole mess back up again. My body took over and contorted anyway it could to make contact happen. The room began to spin around inside my head. I was elevated from the earth. I lost all sense of direction or gravity.

I exploded. The eruption sent my first spurt of cum to the ceiling, in my mind. It had to. I was like a cannon loaded with extra powder, blowing a hole in the air. The first volley of cum was just landing on my stomach when the second burst upward. Unlike normally, each spurt was as strong as the first. My cum shot far enough that I felt jism from my third spurt hit my face. My head racked and rolled around trying to throw off the gag so I could lick myself clean. I wanted to catch some of the gooey flow so badly I could taste it anyway, hot and salty, burning a path down my gagged throat.

The orgasm went longer that ever before. I never shot so much volume or force before, either, and it seemed to keep on cuming. My body didn’t let up a bit and continued to self inspire continued throbs and spurts through what seemed an eternity. Finally, deep in the delicious agony of exhaustion, I passed out.

Some time later, I came to of course, but the surreal scene nearly put me back under. My Latina Woman was sitting on the bed facing me. She was crossed legged, positioned in the area beside my navel, with a hand on my chest. She looked down at me with the warmest, brightest smile I could ever imagine. It was like having come back from war to be greeted by the long missed ethereal love. I simply looked up at her with probably the goofiest smile on my face ever.

“How do you feel?” She asked, moving her hand down my stomach and over my still hard cock and balls. The sensations were beginning to speed up again, causing me to wonder if I was still spiraling as before. But I soon realized the soft cool touch of her hand was not interrupted by restraints or the cage on my manhood. Nor were my knees or feet, or any other part of me burdened any longer. I was free again, and with this gloriously beautiful lady sitting on a motel bed beside me. There is a heaven, and I was in it.

She whispered, “I have to leave now.” The words hit me like a truck. Leave? Why was she not lying beside me with her head in the crook of my arm? Why was she dressed in her normal attire for work? Why was she suddenly so nice, but on her way out?

I though about it for a moment, trying to hold onto my dignity and my chivalry at the same time. She had just pleased me more than I had ever been pleased in my life, and she was leaving! We had the rest of the day! I wanted to be with this outrageously attractive woman! She couldn’t leave me now!

The fear and disappointment must have shown on my face. She placed her hand on my cheek and said, “This is perhaps the most wonderful opportunity of my life to live out my fantasy. You made this happen for me, and for that I am yours whenever you want me, my Gringo man friend.” She was smiling, consoling me. “You have to go to your office now, and I have to go home. We both have lives to lead.”

I looked at her with my mouth open. She spoke perfect, unaccented English. She made perfect sense with every word. She was so much in charge still it was frightening. I felt like a child being told the truths of life. “But…”

She placed a finger on my mouth. “Say nothing, my sweet man, say nothing.” She smiled as she rose from the bed. “I am leaving now, but I reserved this room for a week from today if you would like to come back.” My eyes brightened noticeably, but before I could say anything, she was on her way out, bag over her shoulder, throwing me a kiss as she turned the corner at the bedroom door.

Her image hung in my eyes for some time, like a bright light remains on your retina long after you close your eyes. She added one more thought as the door opened, “Next time it’s YOUR turn!” She laughed and the door slammed shut.

I lay back on the bed, legs and arms spread eagled, and breathed deeply. This glorious woman I had wondered about for three years had suddenly changed my life forever. What possibly could I do next week to return such an immense favor?

Perhaps we shall find out in Part Two

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Commuter
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds