The Company Christmas Party

I pulled my cock out of Cindy's mouth and pulled her to her feet in front of me. I embraced her, and locked my mouth on hers in another passionate kiss. This time as I shoved my tongue into her mouth, where just a moment before she had my cock, I could smell the pungent odor of my own cock on her mouth and lips. After a few minutes of that, I laid her down on the table behind her, pushing a pile of linens under her head for her comfort. I pulled the chair around to the end of the table, sat down, and lowered my face between Cindy's open thighs. I loved the sight of her smoothly shaved, completely bald and tanned pussy. She wrapped her legs around my neck and rested her feet on the back of the chair.

As my lips, met her already sopping wet pussy lips, she began to purr and moan with pleasure. I shoved the tip of my tongue between her swollen and soaked labia and got my first taste of her sweet juices. I ran my tongue up between her pussy lips and pressed it flat against her clit as I dragged my tongue all the way up and across that sensitive little nub.

Cindy squealed with delight and begged me to, "Eat me, baby! Oh God! That feels so fucking gooooood! Oh! Yeah. Lick my pussy." The "professional" accountant from Atlanta, had turned into a wanton slut, and I loved it!

About then, we heard the door to the linen room open on the hallway. Cindy bolted upright on the table, and I sat upright in the chair. We heard two maids, speaking Spanish, enter the room. I know enough Spanish to have understood the one maid say to the other, that they had to get two new table clothes because some drunk asshole had spilled the punch bowl on the table in the ballroom. Cindy was sitting upright on the table with the tail of her dress up around her waist, she was pulling her straps back on her shoulder and covering her tits back up. I was sitting in the chair, with my pants open and my hard cock sticking out, and I'm staring into Cindy's soaking wet pussy between her legs.

I looked up at her, pressed my finger to my lips and went "Ssshhhh."

We froze in place. The maids retrieved a couple of table clothes off the big racks in the front of the room, then went back out.

A soon as they were out the door, Cindy and I, both broke up laughing.

She looked down at me and said, "This wouldn't have been a good scene for them to have walked in on."

"Maybe not," I said, "but I'm not done yet and I'm not stopping now!"

With a devilish grin, Cindy looked down at me and said, "GOOD! Make me cum, baby!"

Then she laid back down on the table. I began licking, nibbling, and eating her pussy again, and the slight interruption we had, had served to lower her sexual level, so that it took a few minutes to bring her back up to that same heightened sexual state that she was in, before the maids had walked in on us. But I soon had Cindy on the verge of another orgasm. When I reached up and massaged her tits, pinching her nipples slightly between my thumb and fingers, that tripped her trigger and she went over the edge. Reaching behind her and grabbing a handful of linen napkins, Cindy smothered herself with them as she screamed a muffled scream and her orgasm began to sweep through her body. Her belly tightened and spasms rippled through her abdomen. She grabbed me by the back of my head and shoved my face as hard into her crotch as she could. I felt, tasted, and smelled the sudden flood of fresh cunt juices gushing out of her love canal, onto my face, and into my mouth. I loved the sweet taste of Cindy's nectar and enjoyed having it smeared all over my face.

When her climax was done and she slowly came down off that orgasm, I stood up and slid the chair out of my way. I let my pants drop to the floor around my feet, my hard cock again standing out in front of me. Cindy rose up to a sitting position on the table and pulled me to her for a few moments of passionate kissing. She didn't seem to mind that my face was smeared with her fresh, wet juices.

When we broke off the kiss, I said, "Now, I'm going to fuck you."

Cindy had a wanton look on her face as she smiled and said, "Please do!"

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a condom.

As I started to rip it open, Cindy put her hand on mine, looked into my face and said, "Please don't. I prefer it bareback. I want to feel it deep inside me when you cum."

Who was I to argue with a ladies wishes? So, I dropped the condom.

She leaned back on her hands and I stepped forward, taking my hard cock in my hand, I slipped it between her well lubricated pussy lips, then easily sank it all the way up her cunt. She gave a long guttural moan of pleasure as I slid into her and then bottomed out with my pelvis pressed hard against hers. Then as I started slowly pulling myself in and out of her, Cindy laid back and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her cunt was so slick and hot, and I told her how good it felt.

She looked up into my face and said, "It's no wonder it's so slick and hot, I've been leaking juices all night long, ever since I first laid eyes on you and decided I wanted to fuck you!"

That turned me on even more than I already was and I started to fuck her faster, and harder. She grunted with each in stroke and I heard my ball sack slapping her ass each time I bottomed out. I reached up and pulled both of her dress straps off her shoulders and her dress top down, so that I could see her beautiful tits rocking back and forth with the rhythm of my fucking motions. At one point, I leaned over her, grabbed one tit in each hand, and then took short in and out strokes with my cock as I pinched her nipples and fucked her at the same time. That was all it took for Cindy to burst into maybe her biggest orgasm of the night!

Again, she muffled herself with the napkins and screamed as her orgasm began. I felt her cunt muscles grip my cock and grab and release and grab it again as her spasms waved through her body and her climax swept through her cunt. She literally gushed forth with a flood of new, hot fluids, that surrounded my cock and fought to get passed it, seeping out into her crack, and flood both of our genitals and crotches with her orgasmic fluids.

That was all I could take! We had been having sex for nearly half an hour, and I was on the verge of cumming the entire time. Now with all this happening inside her, I let myself go. I shoved my cock as deep into Cindy's cunt as I could get it, and held myself there, as I grunted out my load deep inside her belly. When she was done with her orgasm and I was through pumping my load inside her, Cindy sat up on the table. With me still standing between her legs, my softening cock still inside her completely saturated cunt, we began to kiss with more feeling now and less hurried passion. After making out for several minutes, I stepped back and slipped my soft dick out of Cindy's well used, cum soaked pussy. I saw globs of our mixture seep out of her and run into her ass crack and onto the table under her ass.

She grabbed some of the linen napkins and wiped her pussy and crotch, then slid off the table to stand, and reach in between her legs and wipe herself some more. I grabbed a couple of the napkins and wiped my cock off that was glistening with the combination of Cindy's, and my cum all over it. Then I pulled my pants up and straightened my clothes back out.

Once Cindy had wiped herself as much as she could, she pulled her dress straps back over her shoulders, straightened the top of her dress, then pulled it down over her ass and hips again, smoothing it out as much as possible. She took a compact out of her little clutch purse, along with a small comb and a lipstick. She fluffed her hair, and reapplied some of that gorgeous bright red lipstick to those lips, which had, just a short time ago, been wrapped around my cock. Once we were both presentable again, we shared another passionate kiss.

When we broke that off, she said, "I think we had better both go wash our faces," and then she giggled at the thought that we both smelled like sex!

We went to the door of the linen room, opened it slowly and peeked outside to see if anyone was in the hallway, then we both quickly stepped out and went to the bathrooms.

When I reentered the ballroom, it was still filled with people, it didn't look like anyone had gone home, and the party was in full swing. I got myself a fresh Jack and Coke from the bar, then started working the room, talking to those whom I knew and getting introduced to and greeting those, who I didn't. I saw Cindy come back into the ballroom and she didn't get far, before she was surrounded by a small group of men again, all vying for her attention. For the next couple of hours, I worked the room, shook a lot of hands, had several more drinks and all the while, kept trying to see where Cindy was and who she was with.

There were several times when I lost eyesight of her for long periods of time and wondered if maybe she might be in that linen room with another man. Then I would catch sight of her in the crowd, or dancing with some man on the dance floor.

Some time around midnight, I was engaged in a one on one conversation with another salesman, when suddenly, Cindy grabbed me by the elbow and said, "Come dance with me."

I excused myself from the conversation and the fellow I was talking to said, "Go ahead. I wouldn't turn that down, either!"

Once we were on the dance floor, I swept Cindy into my arms, in the same manner that we were dancing earlier in the evening. My right hand was pressed into the small of her back, a little lower this time, onto the top of her sexy rear end. As we swayed slowly to the slow, sexy song that was being played, Cindy pressed herself into me, and I wasn't bashful about slipping my hand down over her shapely ass. I gave a quick thought as to what others might think, seeing me, a VP in the company, and a man, who everyone knew to be married, dancing so seductively with one of the hot, female employees, and even caressing her ass. But as I had surveyed the crowd through out the night, I had seen plenty of that going on with many others, who weren't with their spouses, and I figured that these company parties have an unwritten rule that many, (but I had never), taken advantage of over the years. The rule: "What happens at the company party, stays at the company party!" So, I doubted that anyone was paying attention to me, unless it was another male employee, wishing he could hook up with the blond Goddess in my arms.

As the song was coming to an end, Cindy turned her face up towards mine and gave me a passionate kiss on the mouth.

Then as the song closed, she whispered into my ear, "If you would like more of what you had in the linen room, I'm in room 718."

Then she let go of my hand and slipped off into the crowd.

Another hour of handshaking and socializing, a couple more drinks, and I was ready to call it a night. It was well past midnight now, I had a pretty good alcohol buzz, and I kept hearing Cindy's voice in my head saying, "Room 718." I kept imagining what awaited me in Room 718, my cock grew to semi hardness and twitched from time to time, when a certain thought of our earlier sexual encounter passed through my mind.

The crowd had thinned considerably in the last hour and only the most hardcore party animals were still at it, so I decided to call it a night, and see what awaited me in Room 718.

As I left the ballroom, I saw Cindy sitting at the bar, talking to that Steve fellow, who had been with her at dinner, and whom she hadn't seemed to be too thrilled with. I caught her eye, smiled and waved, as I exited the ballroom. She smiled and waved back.

I rode the elevator to the 7th floor and walked down the hallway to my room. As I stood in front of my room fishing my door key card out of my pocket, my cell phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and it was a text message from my wife, saying, "Wait for me."

Just then the elevator "dinged", signaling it's arrival on my floor. The doors opened and I looked down the hall to see my beautiful wife step out of the elevator and start walking seductively down the hallway towards me. Her black silk dress, hugging every curve of her body!

As she got to me, standing in front of my open door, Room 718, she embraced me and gave me a sexy and seductive tongue swapping kiss. I could smell and taste the tequila on her breath and mouth.

When we broke off the kiss, I asked my wife, Cindy, "Did you have a good time tonight?"

She laughed and said, "Oh, YEAH! I got drunk on drinks I didn't have to buy. I've been propositioned and manhandled so many times tonight, that my sexual motor has been on overdrive all night long. And, I even met a tall handsome fellow in a gray suit, who fucked me in a linen closet of the hotel." Then as I ushered her into our room, she said, "And I wanted to ask you, why you had a condom in your jacket pocket?"

Laughing, I said, "I would like to ask you, what that Steve guy was doing under the table during dinner, and how many times were you in that linen closet tonight?"

Then I closed the door behind us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds