• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Concert Ch. 03

The Concert Ch. 03

Tina felt as though she had just drifted back to sleep when she was again awoken by the most delicious feelings coursing through her body. Again, someone was in her bed with her. As before it took a moment for her senses to register what was happening.

She was laying on her stomach and someone was behind her, stroking his cock between the cheeks of her ass. His hands were holding her wide open and every time the head scraped against her asshole, a low moan slipped through her lips.

"It was nice of the other boys to leave you all lubed up," a low voice rumbled from behind her.

She didn't recognize the voice and before she could tell him to get lost, his cock head pushed inside her ass. She gasped loudly, surprised by his sudden action.

"Tyler came back down earlier today far too pleased with himself and I know Rick was just up here, so I thought I'd try my luck with you. And here you are, all ready," he grunted, pushing in halfway.

"Oh God," she gasped. She wasn't sure who was behind her, she hadn't recognized all of the guys downstairs earlier, and she knew she should be telling him off, making him stop, but his cock felt so good, all she could do was groan and push her ass up in the air for him.

"Yeah, that's it baby," he laughed. His laughter turned to a groan of pleasure as his cock pushed in again, this time to the hilt. "Christ, you feel good!" he grunted, pulling back to drive back in again. "Oh yeah baby, your ass is so fucking hot!" he exclaimed, giving her cheek a slap.

Rhythmically he began pumping in and out of her, filling her ass with his cock. "Yeah, baby, that's it, give it to me," she urged him, tossing caution to the wind and welcoming this stranger's cock inside her. "Give it to me hard," she demanded, not caring that her ass was already sore from the fuckings she had received earlier.

He complied, driving deeply into her, his hips slapping against her ass. She could feel him spreading her cheeks and knew he was watching his cock sliding in and out of her stretched hole. "You like watching as you fuck me?" she gasped.

"Oh yeah," he muttered, his eyes fixed on her hole as he plowed into her. "I like watching my big cock stretching you wide."

Tina cried out her pleasure into her pillow as her body was overtaken by orgasms. "Yeah, cum for me baby, cum for me," he chuckled, plunging deeply into her, loving the feeling of her ass clenching around his cock as it ravaged her anal hole.

She was almost delirious with pleasure when he finally pushed in deep and with a loud groan, announced that he was cumming. "Oh yeah, baby, I'm cumming. I'm filling your ass with my cum!"

He stayed behind her for a moment before pulling his limp cock from her. "Thanks babe, that was great," he said, giving her a slap on the ass. Without another word he was gone. Not that it mattered much as Tina was already drifting back to sleep.

When she awoke next, it was morning and she was thankfully alone in her bed. The events of the previous night came flooding back to her with shocking clarity. "I'm such a slut," she moaned, covering her face with her hands.

"Really? Do tell," a voice spoke, startling her.

With a gasp, she sat up in bed to see Tyler sitting in a chair at her desk. "You think you're a slut because you let me fuck you again?" he asked.

I don't have to tell him about the others, she thought quickly before answering him. "I hardly let you. I didn't really have any say in the matter, either time," she stated, getting defensive.

"Then why do you feel like you're a slut?" he asked, his brow furrowing. "Oh I know. It must be because you also fucked Rick and Dan last night," he stated smugly.

"What makes you think I fucked them?" she asked warily.

"I saw them come up here last night. So unless you were discussing the weather or comparing stock portfolios, I would guess you fucked them," he replied, a smile teasing at his lips.

"Oh God," she moaned, flopping back down on the bed, her hands again covering her face. "It's all your fault, you know," she accused, sitting back up, suddenly angry. "If you hadn't fucked me at the concert, if you hadn't forced me, I wouldn't know how damn good it was!"

"But I just couldn't help myself. You were there, looking so hot and the opportunity was perfect, I couldn't pass it up. I've wanted your for so long, I couldn't help myself. And I don't like to think of it as forcing you, more like aggressive encouragement."

"Whatever," she groaned. "You've turned me into a slut."

"Oh, it's not really that bad, is it?" he asked, rising and approaching her bed.

Looking up at him, she declared, "Oh no you don't! Don't even think about it! I've been fucked enough in the last twenty-four hours. I'm way too sore! So just...go away."

Ignoring her protests, he sat on the edge of her bed and stroked her hair. "Do you really want me to go?" he said softly, staring into her eyes.

The lust she saw in his eyes was her undoing. "Well..." she hesitated.

Gently, he caressed her lower lip with his thumb, sliding it between her parting lips. Without taking her eyes off him, she eagerly sucked his thumb, swirling her tongue around it.

He breathed in deeply, watching her suck him. Slowly he withdrew his thumb from between her lips and standing, he unzipped his pants. She stared hungrily at his bulging crotch, watching eagerly as he lowered the zipper and tugged the pants to his hips.

His large, erect cock sprang free and she quickly caught it in her hand, guiding it straight to her mouth.

He groaned loudly as she swirled her tongue around the head, sucking on it gently before sliding the length of it into her mouth. Staring down at her from between half closed lids he watched her take every inch of him until her nose was pressed against his belly. His hand clenched in her thick blond hair as she continued to deep throat him, quickly driving him to the brink of orgasm.

"Are you really too sore to fuck?" he groaned. "Even your pussy?"

"You want my pussy?" she purred, fisting him slowly. She drew back the blankets with one hand, spreading her thighs. Her hand slid down her belly and disappeared between the wet folds of her pussy. "You want to fuck me here?" she teased, her back arching slightly as she played with her clit.

"Yes," he gasped, staring at her hand, mesmerized as she pleasured herself. "I want you on your hands and knees, taking every inch of me," he growled, turning his eyes to hers, the usually pale blue having turned dark with desire.

Releasing his cock, she slowly rolled over and pulled herself up onto her hands and knees, arching her back. "Give it to me, baby. Fuck my hot cunt," she invited.

Moving slowly himself, he moved behind her, gently caressing her ass. "No spankings," she warned. "I've had enough of that for one night as well."

Disappointed, he trailed his fingers through her wet pussy, one finger easily sliding inside her. "You're so wet," he groaned, feeling how hot and ready she was for him.

"Give it to me," she urged. "Fuck me, baby."

He was enjoying hearing her ask for it, so only continued to finger her. "You want it? You want my cock in your hot slit?" he teased. Stroking the head of his throbbing dick through the her dripping folds felt so could he could barely stand it, but he wanted her begging for it.

"Yes, yes, I want your cock inside me. Give it to me!" she demanded.

He slid only the head inside her. "Is that what you want?" he asked, smiling wickedly.

Suddenly she spun about and grabbing his shoulders he pushed him backwards on the bed. She quickly moved over his body, straddling his hips. Before Tyler knew what was happening she had guided his cock to her hungry opening and slid down on it with a loud, satisfied groan.

Grinding against his hips with her head thrown back, she muttered, "Now that's what I want. Oh yeah, that feels good."

She leaned over him, her breasts brushing his face and began to fuck him, slowly but deeply. Reaching for her tits, he guided a dark pink nipple to his mouth and sucked hard, nipping with his teeth.

"Mmmmm...yes, that's it," she sighed, her pace quickening. Soon she was sitting up and pumping up and down quickly, her tits bouncing on her chest, her hair flying wildly.

Tyler lay back in awe, watching this beautiful young woman fucking him so passionately. His cock was ready to explode but he waited until she cried out and ground down on his hips, her thighs squeezing him tightly as her orgasm roared through her. With a loud groan he let go and filled her clenching pussy with cum.

She collapsed against him, her body slick with sweat, her breathing heavy. He could feel her heart pounding wildly as her breasts pressed against his chest.

Rolling off of him, she gasped, "Sorry about that, I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to have you inside me."

"Next time I want to tease you, I'll have to remember to tie you up first," he joked, pulling her close to him.

"Mmmmmm...that could be fun," she smiled. "Just give me a couple of days, OK?" she asked, her hand trailing down his stomach to his limp cock, stroking it gently. Feeling it stir in her hand, she slid down his body. With his hardening organ poised at her lips, she purred, "I would love to beg for your big dick in my ass."

He groaned, images of her tied up, begging for him to fuck her flooding his mind as her warm mouth closed around his cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Concert Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds