• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Confession Ch. 03

The Confession Ch. 03

It was a week before the team would be going out of town for the championship game and having to spend the night out of town. Kelly was on her way to the grocery store when she saw Jack was riding his bike. She slowed down and followed him to the town library where he put his bike in the bike rack and chained down. Kelly rolled into a parking space and got out of her car following the young man in. She found him in aisle getting a book off the shelf that contained love sonnets in it; she blushed figuring the young man was going to send her one of them. Jack turned and saw the object of his desire standing in the aisle way. He took a moment to look her over from head to toe as if he was taking a picture in his mind for later.

"Uh Hi Mrs. Welch." He said.

"Hi Jack." She replied. "Can we talk?"

"Sure."

They found a table on the far side of the library away from the other kids doing research projects for school and other folks just reading. Jack could feel his stomach start to turn and twist as if someone was tying it in knots.

"Jack let me start out by saying your confessing your undying love for me was one of the most flattering things that had ever happened to me. You are a sweet young man and someday you will make a nice young girl or woman very happy." She explained.

"I'm sorry I fell in love with you Mrs. Welch, it really created some problem for us." He replied looking down at the table.

"Jack you should not be sorry, sometimes things like this happen that are beyond your control. Sometimes you get feelings like yours for someone who cannot return them to you; it is all part of growing up." Kelly could see tears welling in his eyes.

"I guess you do not want me coming over anymore or be friends with Kevin." He sobbed.

"On the contrary dear, I want you and Kevin to continue being friends. Of course you can come over as much as you like as long as you remember that there is no chance of me having the same feelings for you as you do for me." She said reaching out for his hands.

"I will try, but it will be hard for a while." He sniffed.

"I know it will be hard for you for a little while." She said. "You will see that I am right about all this and you will feel better."

"I'm kind of feeling better already." He said.

"Great and I hope you will be ready for next weekend?" Kelly asked.

"The big game, I sure will be." He replied.

"Kevin told me that your parents would not be able to go and asked if you could stay in a room with him and I. I have no problem with it if you do not mind sharing a motel room with an old lady." She said looking for him to smile.

"I won't mind." He said with a smile starting to form.

"Alright see you next weekend." She said getting up to leave. "Bye Jack, glad we got to talk."

"Bye."

Jack watched Kelly walk away from him, the sway of her well rounded ass in the jean shorts she was wearing was only adding to the hard on in his pants. He waited until her car pulled out of the library parking lot and he shot for the bathroom so he could hide in a stall. Jack quickly got his cock and began to stroke it as if he needed to relieve himself in thirty seconds or less. Sure enough he was rewarded by an intense orgasm as he shot his cum in large thick jets onto the door of the stall. Jack stood there for a moment to catch his breath and watched cum slowly trickle down the door. Then he got a small handful of toilet paper and wiped off his cock and then the door. He could only imagine the fantasies he would have about sleeping in the same motel room as Kelly. Meanwhile at the Welch house Kevin was laying on the couch watching music videos on Fuse and snacking on tortilla chips. The doorbell rang and he muttered a curse, then he got up and answered it. An attractive auburn haired woman in her forties was at the door carrying a briefcase.

"Kevin I'm Colleen Masters and I represent the state university athletic department." She announced.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Masters." He said extending his hand. "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes I would like to take the opportunity to show all the state university has to offer you in academics, baseball and campus life." She explained.

"Well my Mom and Dad are not here right now so I can not make any decisions without their okay." He explained.

"I understand I would never try to talk you into anything without the consent of your parents. This is just a preliminary visit to show you how interested state is in to giving you a scholarship to attend our university." She explained further.

Kevin was impressed with what he saw to begin with, this woman was voluptuous, probably in her mid forties, large breasts, nice ass and very shapely legs. She was dressed in a tight sweater that left her milky white shoulder bare and a short black skirt that showed off her legs very well. He led her over to the couch and wrapped up the bag of chips; he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Can I get you a cold drink or something before we start?" he asked.

"Sure a diet soda would be nice." She replied.

Kevin left to get the diet soda and Colleen put her case on the table, she got out all the information she needed to start her presentation. Kevin returned and sat down next to her, he handed her the soda which she took a sip. She got out the first booklet which showed all the classes available to Kevin at the university. There were definitely a lot of classes he would be interested in taking and a lot he would not be. He never really had given what he wanted to major in much thought, if Baseball did not work out for him he would need a good education to fall back on. Colleen told him he did not have to settle on a major right away he could wait until he found something that interested him. Kevin could not get over how hot this older woman sitting next to him is, nor could he get over how hard his cock was in his gym shorts right now. He could really use some relief due to the fact he was in between girlfriends right now. The smell of Colleen's perfume was very intoxicating as he stared into her green eyes listening to her explain the campus activities. Then she explained how good the baseball program was as well, he listened intently trying to ignore his boner. She was right the school had a good baseball program going to the College World Series the last ten years straight. They had won their conference title for the last ten years as well and at least a dozen of its graduates were in the pros, while several more were in the high minors.

"So Kevin do you see anything about the university to interest you?" she asked.

"Yes I do." He replied. "When can I meet the coach?"

"He will be back in a couple of weeks, he is on the other side of the country on a recruiting trip." She explained.

"So what is your job at the school?" he asked

"I'm the Dean of Admissions, the coach asked me to give you this preliminary visit so no other school had the chance to snatch you up before he could get back to meet with you." She explained.

"Oh." He replied.

"So can I get your paper work started and arrange a visit to meet with your parents?" she asked.

"Well I do not know about that." He replied. "You need to do one more thing to convince me how serious state is to sign me."

"Sure Kevin what is that?" she asked.

"Show me how good state is at taking care of one of these." He said standing up and pulling his shorts down to reveal his hard throbbing cock.

"Oh my." She said. "I was not expecting this."

"You take care of this and I will tell my parents I want to go to state." He said. "If not I will sign with one of the other many schools that will. Maybe I will give your top rival a call; they told me they could arrange something for this."

"I will see what I can do." She said nervously

She leaned forward and reached out for the hard cock of the young athlete in front of her. She gently took his cock into her well manicured hand and began to stroke it up and down. Her other hand reached underneath and cupped his balls, she fondled them softly.

"C'mon lady I can jerk off and play with my balls anytime." He said. Colleen leaned forward and engulfed his young cock into her mouth; Kevin threw his head back and let out a moan. Her mouth was so warm and wet, she was obviously very skilled in oral sex as she lovingly licked and sucked him. Kevin was really turned on by the wedding ring on the hand that was on his cock, he could not believe a married woman would do something this smutty to get him to play ball at her school. Kevin pulled his cock out of her mouth and leaned down to kiss her, she instantly stuck her tongue into his mouth. This older woman was hot for him so he sat down on the couch and helped get her sweater off. Then he unhooked the strapless bra she was wearing, he began to fondle and suck on her large tits. Colleen prided herself on the fact that she kept in good shape after having three kids, she spent countless hours at the gym to keep her body as firm as possible. She had always thought she did this for herself and her husband, now she seemed she was doing it for her school and her job. She could not believe that she was allowing this young man to have his way with her, in his living room while trying to recruit him. Kevin got done sucking her tits and got down on his knees; he pulled the skirt off, then her panties hose and panties. Colleen kicked off her heels so he could get them all of the way off of her. She spread her legs and the young man dove in between them to eat her wet pussy. She was happy that he must have already had some experience in this area because he found her clit and worked with his tongue.

"Oh fuck baby that feels good." She moaned.

Kevin continued to lick her clit and then he slid one, then two and then a third finger in her fuck hole. He started to finger fuck her with his strong muscular hand and arm all the while licking her clit.

"Oh fuck fuck, oh yes oh yes fuck yes fuck fuck fuck." She called over and over. "Oh oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Kevin I'm cumming."

Kevin waited for her to finish having her orgasm; he got on top of her and slid his cock into her easily. He fucked her missionary style; he loved the feeling of her well shaped legs locking around his mid section. Her legs slid up and down his mid section as he fucked her good on the couch.

"Oh my god, you fuck me so good, fuck me good." She begged in between her constant moaning.

Kevin brought her to another orgasm and then got off of her; he rolled her over onto all fours and fucked her doggie style. Colleen met his every thrust as he fucked another orgasm into her and then another. He reached under her with one hand and fondled one of her big fat tits and put the other under her to rub her clit.

"Fuck I'm going to cum again, oh shit there it is oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck I'm cumming." She screamed.

"Oh shit." Kevin groaned as he pumped several loads of his young teenage cum into her. "God that was awesome." She sighed catching her breath.

"I can't wait to get to state university if all the pussy is as good as yours." He said.

The two of them lay on the couch together and shared a laugh before getting dressed; Kevin showed Colleen to the bathroom so she could freshen up before his parents would get home. They arrived about a half an hour later and they were thrilled that he wanted to go to state and thanked Mrs. Masters for being so convincing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Confession Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds