The Consultant

Mid-morning: Still wine for her, beer for Harley, one salmon-filled bagel for her, three for Harley.

Show pussy to Harley, possible sex.

Lunch (after sex): French champagne, chicken salad for her, two steak sandwiches with optional salad for Harley.

Afternoon: More sex and a second bottle of champagne.

Before docking: Harley asking for next date and (hopefully) thinking of moving in with her and the possibility of marriage.

Reminder: Pre-nuptial agreement.

Reminder: Condoms and lube.

Linda thought it was a well-constructed lunch and program for a day's sailing, not that there would be a great deal of time available for sailing.

She booked in for a full body rejuvenation on Saturday and thought that was all she could do to prepare for possibly the greatest seduction of her life... or possibly the greatest misfire and disappointment of her life.

CHAPTER 3

Linda drew open the drapes on Sunday morning and was shocked. The city was being buffeted by wind and rain. She almost cried.

At 7:00 she called Harley. He sounded sleepy and said to hold on while he brought up the revised weather forecast.

"No panic," he said, sounding in charge. A small front has been passing through for the past hour and will be clear by 9:00. We are not scheduled to leave the marina until 10:30 and my guess the sea ought to be calming by then but remember for sailing a bit of chop means a bit of wind and that's good."

"Yes as an occasional sailor I'm aware of that. We like the sails well-filled."

Harley was too much of a gentleman to remind Linda she'd only ever been out sailing twice in her life.

It was sunny and warm when Linda parked at the marina. She went to the gate and show the pass Harley had given her and said she needed someone to assist her to lug provisions.

"We have no hired help. Ask someone who is entering to assist you."

"They might think I'm soliciting?"

"What's that?"

"Oh never mind."

"I'll fetch a dolly for you."

Linda said she wasn't upset and she was far too old to require the comfort of a doll. God what was wrong with these guys with a mother fixation? The guy grinned and left his hut and she thought about asking did he wear night diapers.

He returned with a small wire cage thingy on wheels.

"Just wheel the dolly back off the pier and leave it clear of the entrance. I'll pick it up later."

"Oh thank you...you are such a gentleman."

"Yeah well my mom worked on that and so does my wife. I'm supposed to be a role model for my kids. Harley came through an hour ago. Distant Horizons is on eleven on Pier M."

"Thank you. I remember."

"I didn't take you for a boatie. Good sailing ma'am."

As Linda pulled the dolly along Pier M, Harley waved and she waved back and braced her shoulders and whipped up into seduction resolve.

Harley, dressed only in swim briefs and a long shirt, then almost floored her. He flipped up the front of his shirt to allow Linda to eye his belly but her eyes glued on his bulge... the guy was obviously half erect.

She swallowed and felt helpless.

Harley vaulted down over the safety railing saying, "Welcome, here let me help you." He kissed her and slowly pulled a hand over her left tit before breaking off the kiss, leaving Linda palpitating.

It was sunny with a good breeze and the water chop didn't look frightening and right in front of her was a guy with a big dick who appeared eager to use it. What more could Linda want.

"I feel faint," she said unsteadily.

Strong arms came to her assistance and she was helped aboard and told to sit on the padded cockpit seat.

"Don't lie down if you're feeling faint," Harley urged. He disappeared and returned with a small drink.

"Here toss this down."

Linda obeyed and felt her head almost lift off, a powerful essence assault her nose and a warm feeling almost explode into her stomach.

"Christ what was that?" she gasped.

"Neat Navy Rum. How are you feeling?"

"I think I'm okay. I think it must have been nervous tension. If you recall I behaved like a slut last time I was on board and bared my breasts to you."

"That was my highlight of that day," Harley grinned. "My expectation today is to see a lot more. Here stand up slowly... that's it. Now I'm letting you go. God holding you is making my cock stiffen."

"Your cock?" Linda said, keen to have Harley learn she wasn't afraid of the word.

Harley held his nerve and said the thing that was very close to touch her thigh and he felt Linda push forward against it. It was his turn to swallow.

"I think this will be an auspicious voyage. As your consultant I recommend we push out to sea instead of staying inert here."

She asked was he suggesting there was more excitement at sea and her consultant replied yes there would be excitement and more privacy.

They left the marina and Linda went below and set out the food and checked the temperature of the champagne in its thermal cooler. It was fine.

She emerged and stood up close beside Harley at the wheel. He reached round to cup a breast and said clearly, "We are going to fuck today, aren't we."

Linda said clearly, "Yes of course" and gasped when her boob was squeezed rather firmly.

When they were clear of everything and everybody she fetched the pre-lunch snacks and handed Harley a beer.

"Ah a lovely woman who's aware of essentials. Are you protected?"

"Yes and I packed condoms and lube in case you become adventurous."

"Jesus."

She smiled smugly.

"Stand over there," Harley said pointing. "Remove your clothing and spread for me."

"Spread?" she said, appearing dumb to buy time. She'd only had time for two sips of wine and would have preferred having two more glasses before engaging in daylight sex.

"Yeah open your cunt for me."

Omigod, she thought. He only had to bite her butt and she'd stream over his pristine deck.

Taking her time Linda put her wine in the holder and then stood away from him and feeling as goofy as a teenager stripping for the first time in front of a boyfriend removed her clothes, aware her nipples were already taut.

She spread her legs and warned softly, "We may see it's a little moist."

She pulled her lips apart, imagining she must look like a beached whale and, bent over slightly and with her legs wide, and heard Harley say, "A few beads of moisture is not incontinence... it's a sign that a women is lubing up for sex. No man could ask for a better sign than that."

God Claire was right about that, Linda marveled. Fancy her daughter at her young age knowing something about sex that she didn't.

"Thanks, you have a great looking cunt as I expected you would and I'm pleased to see it's practically hairless."

Relieved that her 'audition' was over, Linda walked back totally nude and took a big swig of wine, aware her seducer was watching her closely.

She cooed, "Keep calm' and removed Harley's shirt and then pulled off his swim briefs, receiving full cooperation. She rubbed the half-erect cock against her cheek and then kissed it, feeling it stiffen in her hand. She let it go and stood beside the captain and checked the ribbons on the main as he did and looking at the foresail said, "The foresail could do with a little slack.

"Then do it."

"Aye, aye." Taking care not to damage her nails she let the winch out half a turn.

"Good work. You learn fast."

"You like sailing. If I'm to share your life it's only sensible to take an interest in your activities. I have been studying sailing instructions on the Internet."

"I'm impressed."

"Thank you."

Harley decided to luff and instructed her to watch the mainsail didn't catch on anything as he operated the automatic furling system. It worked fine and he then wound in the foresail.

"We'll just drift as we have a pre-lunch fuck."

"What a great idea."

Linda sat and opened her legs wide. Harley went on to his knees and dropped his head into Linda's box and felt her tense and then relax with an "Oooh" as his tongue slid over a cheek and penetrated between both lips and must have tasted pussy juice. He murmured "Hmmm" to communicate that what he was engaging in met with his approval. He felt Linda's hands worm through his hair.

A few minutes later, writhing, Linda croaked, "Oh please Harley... fuck me."

He obliged, pulling her well forward so she slumped downwards, so she was taking most of her weight on only a small section of her butt, and they both focused on his thick member as slowly it slid into her depths.

"You're lovely juicy."

"Oh god," she groaned as if that was a criticism, a very embarrassing criticism, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Harley began pushing back and forward. She timed her movements and grabbing a hanging breast pushed it toward his mouth. He nuzzled it greedily and made lots of slurping noises to excite her and gradually her "Oh god" cries were replaced with "Bite my nipple gently. That's it. When you get a chance bite my butt, low down where you think the way of my pantry line would be.

Linda groaned and fell into a release, recovered and began banging back at Harley again. He'd not missed a stroke.

When Harley knew he was close he pulled out, bent down and bit Linda low on the ass.

She screamed and convulsed. He slid in again against the outflow of her streaming juices and soon grunted into an ejaculation that would have flooded the far end of her vagina but would obey the laws of gravity and mostly end up dripping down her thighs after removal of his obstruction.

Blowing heavily Linda said, "Get the champagne. I packed two flutes but wipe that thing of yours first, it's dripping."

After cleaning up Harley strutted off, pleased with his performance and absolutely delighted at the way in which Linda had participated with verve. She really was a great fuck and he'd tell her.

They docked late afternoon, very weary after their activity, although they hadn't done much sailing. In addition Linda had a tender butt because it hadn't been penetrated for a very long time.

After the boat was shipshape they sat drinking coffee.

"Linda, you truly are a great fuck."

Although rather aghast at such blunt talking when not warmed up, Linda fluttered her eyelashes and was sincere when she said, "That is one of the loveliest things anyone has ever said to me."

Harley beamed.

"Would you consider moving in with me? I'd welcome the company and, er, of course all the exercise."

"Sure thing and thanks for the invitation. As your consultant I suggest we wait for a month of two before taking that drastic step."

"No."

"I was mainly thinking of you."

"No we have already proven we can work together and have mutual respect."

"Well I'll move in next Saturday if that's okay and will arrange to on-sell the lease of my apartment."

"Um are you that confident it will work out between us long-term?"

"Yes and my advice is to consult your attorney about a cohabitation agreement."

"I really don't think..."

"I am your consultant Linda and I'm sure your daughter would be happier knowing that we are in a loose living arrangement but with you having security over your assets including your apartment. The agreement would not prevent you being financially generous to me should that desire ever occur to you."

"Very well, great idea. Um may we have sex sometime this week?"

"Perhaps I could come to dinner and Wednesday and stay the night."

"Oooh, great idea."

"Have I said you are a great fuck Harley?"

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds