• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Controlling of Pam Ch. 3

The Controlling of Pam Ch. 3

"What is going on with you?" Susan asks. "You are walking around in a daze. You hardly come to study group any more. You leave for days and have no memory of what you did. Be honest with me, are you on drugs or something?"

"I don't know what is going on. Really I don't. The doctor said it was probably stress, but I don't think that is all there is to it."

"Then what?"

"I don't know. I go to sleep and it seems that my dreams become real. I can't explain it." I spend the rest of the day with my children at the park, then I go see him. I get the twinge in my pussy that I always get when he is near me. I walk over to him and he motions me away. I don't understand, but I return to my children. "Come on kids, time to go." We climb into his car and drive away.

This is now a familiar house and I show the kids to the large playroom on the left wing and told them that someone would look in on them whenever then needed something. All they had to do was pull a chord. I turned around to leave and started to unbutton my blouse, something I never do in front of my children. I slip it off and leave it in a heap on the floor and walk out.

My skirt is the next to come off in the hallway. The maid quickly comes to me. I pull her into my arms and kiss her passionately. To my surprise she doesn't fight it. I had never kissed another woman before, never had any desire to. Or did I? My hands cup her firm ass and pull her closer to me, continuing the kiss. She is strikingly beautiful. I can see why Master has her here. She is petite, standing only about 5'3". She has long sandy-blonde hair. Her breasts are firm and round and her waist is tiny as well. Her back looks like a heart. Her soft hands rub every inch of my body as we make our way out of the hall and into his room.

I pull away from her when I see him, scared of what he would do. "Why did you do that? Did I give you permission to move away from her?" He almost shouted at me. "N-n-n-no M-m-master." His wicked smile returned and I moved towards her, wanting her as much as she me. I removed her uniform and stood before a goddess. She looked so familiar to me. Where did I meet this woman? Where did I know this goddess?

My clit felt like it was on fire. I needed this woman. She led me to the bed and laid me down. I ached for her to touch me. Suddenly what I felt was not her touch, but a feather. I was laughing hysterically, unable to control myself. I was so in need of release. I wanted to cum for this goddess and my Master. I needed to.

She must've sensed this and quickly lowered her face to my pussy. My thighs parted and I started to rub her back with my feet. Her tongue moved along my labia like silk. When she shoved her tongue into me, I started to cum. She sucked greedily and lapped up my nectar like a kitten does milk. She didn't stop until I had many more orgasms and was near collapse from exhaustion. She looked up to me, her face glowing. "Susan!?!?!?! How? What? Why?"

"Oh, I see you are now getting some of your memory back my pet. This is good, but you will still be under my control."

"Yes, Master."

"Pam, I have been under Master's control for several years. When I met you, I knew I had to have you, but you were so against being with another woman. I asked Master for a present and he agreed to give you to me on the condition that we would both be his slaves.

"But what of my children?"

"Your children will receive the best care in the world and the best education. They are no longer your concern. You will see them every day. Your only concern is that you are my slave."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Controlling of Pam Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds